Veronica Gets Massaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry guys, but these walls are paper thin.' Jean-Michel said as he also breathed a huge sigh of relief.

'Hey, no problem Jean-Michel,' Veronica panted, 'that was so intense. But please don't do it again – at least not without warning!'

Joe realised these were the first words to be spoken since he had entered the room, and felt a strange pang of jealousy as his wife raised herself to rub both her hands up and down Jean-Michel's cock to bring it back to full stiffness – his erection had begun to subside in the panic of Veronicas incredible orgasm.

'How ridiculous,' he thought, 'I've just watched my wife sucking this guy. A bit late to feel jealous now!'

He needn't have worried because Veronica saw his discomfort and sat up on her knees in front of them to again take a cock in each hand to lead them both to the end of the table. Both men stood watching this incredibly horny woman stroking her hand up and down the full length of their erections. Veronica first kissed the head of Joes cock before running her tongue down its length to his shaved balls. When she had done this she transferred her attention to Jean-Michel and repeated the movement. In no time at all she had built up a rhythm of sucking hard on each bulbous head before releasing it covered in her spittle to return her attention to the other.

Veronica was extremely pleased to see both men were beginning to close their eyes as the intense pleasure of being simultaneously stroked and sucked into her throat began to send them both close to cumming. With a look of the Devil in her eyes she pulled the two throbbing cocks close together and entwined her hands around them, clamping them together as she continued to stroke them forcing their shafts and heads to touch along their full length! When both men realised they were touching they immediately tried to pull part only to realise they were both clamped together not only by her hands but also by her mouth as her teeth bit them viciously if they tried to get away. It wasn't long before both were again closing their eyes as this latest sensation overtook their initial feelings of revulsion.

When she was sure they were no longer trying to escape, Veronica released her mouth and leant back to enjoy the sight of two foreskins rising and falling over the head of each swollen shaft. She was fascinated to watch as two sets of balls bounced against each other and enjoyed the sensation of seeing their obvious pleasure as their smooth bulbous heads rubbed against each other before their foreskins once again covered them from view.

Veronica again leant forward and took both heads as far into her mouth as she could. As she did so, Joe and Jean-Michel moaned loudly as they felt the cum rising from their swollen balls. She did her best to keep them both in her mouth for as long as possible, but the inevitable explosions happened almost simultaneously and jets of warm cum escaped the twitching cocks, flying into the air in front of her. Both men bellowed – Jean-Michel had obviously forgotten about the thin walls! Both arched their backs as their cocks covered themselves in a huge amount of thick oozing cum. Veronica was astonished at the amount produced by both men and continued to use her hands to massage the warm fluid into their spent cocks as each twitched to release the every last drop from his emptied balls.

Veronica allowed her tongue to lick the two heads in turn to wipe away any cum that remained, when she was sure they were finally done she licked her lips and was pleased to realise that she had now tasted Joe's salty cum twice and already initiated him into her new world of uninhibited sex - they had only been at the hotel for two hours!!

As she lay back on the bed panting from her own exertions in managing to bring the two men to a fantastic display of coordinated cumming she was startled to realise that they had taken up positions alongside her and were forcing their now soft and salty members into her mouth. 'For Gods sake!' she thought, 'Surely they can't want more already?!'

She soon realised she was wrong as both men began to groan with pleasure and the rapidly hardening heads of the two cocks filled her mouth. Before giving them a chance to take control of her, she leapt from the table and stood with her back to the door;

'Nobody leaves until you've repaid me for my hard work!' she laughed. 'On your knees boys and no complaints!' She leant against the door and opened her legs as the men advanced to toward her. To her satisfaction, they obeyed her order without question and knelt before her taking turns to lap at her soaking cunt. They reminded her of a pair of puppies hungry for their milk as their tongues took it in turns to reach as far into her as possible before flicking around her clit. This was heaven for Veronica and she could feel two pairs of hands exploring every inch of her body. Fingers entered her gently and easily as juices flowed from her soaking cunt, her nipples were squeezed and fingernails dug into the flesh of her buttocks. She thrust her hips forward and grabbed each of them by the hair to grind her sex into their faces. She soon realised she was close to the edge and acted quickly to regain control of the situation. Keeping a tight grip on their hair she almost dragged them back toward the massage table.

She ordered Joe to stand at the end of the table and told Jean-Michel to climb onto it. Both men acted as if in a daze, their still erect cocks stood proudly in front of them and they behaved as if they were her pets. Veronica climbed onto the table to joining Jean-Michel and positioned herself on all fours with her ass in the air. Once again staring into Joe's eyes she grabbed hold of his prick and guided it into her mouth. She knew this was going to be difficult for him and wanted to distract him as much as possible.

Joe experienced the bitter sweet emotion of enjoying the scene before him as his cock was being attended to by Veronicas mouth, but the pleasure of her sucking was tempered by his confusion of actually enjoying the view as she positioned herself to allow Jean-Michel to enter her from behind. He felt a strange sadness as the impressive hard cock slowly disappeared into her willing cunt. At last, the entire shaft had entered her body and the hanging balls were pressed against her moist lips. She stared up at Joe as she lifted her mouth to the tip of his cock. Joe remained immobile watching his gorgeous wife being fucked by this complete stranger.

Veronica was beginning to worry that she had pushed him too far too quickly. Just as she was preparing to remove Jean-Michel from her completely she was relieved to feel Joe's hands at the side of her head as he began to thrust his now aching erection deep into her throat.

She was was stunned to hear him shout 'Fuck her harder! Fill her with your cum! You can see the horny birch wants it!'

Encouraged by the words, Jean-Michel began thrusting the full length of his cock deep into her. Veronica was at last realising her dream of sucking her husband whilst forcing him to watch her being taken deep and hard by another man. The fact that he was actually telling a complete stranger to fuck her harder was fantastic! To her disappointment, the fulfilment of her dream was short-lived, Jean-Michel was suddenly withdrawing his cock for no apparent reason. Her eyes opened wide when she realised why!

Joe had leant forward and had spread the cheeks of her ass wide to reveal her tight hole. He was actually inviting Jean-Michel to fuck her in the ass! Veronica's head was swimming at this new development. Jean-Michel re-positioned himself behind her and she felt the unmistakable pressure of his cock against her anus - she had allowed Joe to take her there before but she certainly wasn't experienced enough to feel comfortable with the situation. With a steady pressure she felt herself opening up and she was relieved to feel the huge swollen head of Jean-Michel's cock slip easily into her. In no time at all he was burying the his full length into her at an increasing pace, her tight ring gripping him as he steadily fucked her in smooth deep thrusts.

The view of seeing her violated in her most sacred spot was too much for Joe and Veronica soon began to feel the familiar signals that he was about to shoot his load. He stared at the cock pumping into her ass as he gripped her head and forced his cock deep into her mouth. The first jet of cum shot into her throat, and at the same time, she felt Jean-Michel force himself even deeper into her as his own cock reached the end of its endurance. As he pumped every drop of his cum into her Jean-Michel continued to thrust powerfully in and out of her hot body and used his fingers to penetrate her sopping cunt. Veronica could stand it no longer and a massive orgasm ripped through her entire body, she buried her face into the padded table and screamed her pleasure as spasm after spasm ravaged her. Sweat soaked her body from every pore and cum ran both from the wet lips between her legs and her mouth. She finally collapsed shaking onto the bed, gasping for air trying to regain her composure.

Now it was her turn to be in a daze. She watched the strange scene as Joe shook hands with Jean-Michel warmly and thanked him for everything! Veronica couldn't believe Joe had just watched her being totally fucked by a complete stranger, had actually allowed him to empty his cum into her ass and he was now thanking him!! Together they redressed in their gym clothes and as brazenly as possible opened the door to walk through the gym reception area where two couples sat open mouthed as they passed. It was obvious from their faces that they had heard exactly what had been going on in the massage room!

Veronica was in her element. She knew her sweating body had made her clothes stick to her causing her erect nipples to show clearly through the thin material, she knew everybody in the reception was aware that she had just been taken by two men and, best of all, she couldn't care less. She would never see any of them again after this weekend - they were going to see a lot more of her in the next 48 hours though!

As the elevator doors closed, totally ignoring the couple already in there, Joe turned to face her and kissed her passionately. 'He's learning fast!' she thought.

12