Viagra in Dessert

Story Info
How my cousin add viagra in desserts
879 words
3.4
31.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viagra in dessert

Hello sisters and brothers, before I start I must mention that I am in an incest relationship with my cousin. We stay in the city and both of us are single, so we occasionally have some fun.

Last Thursday, she called me over to her place. I was excited as usual and bought some condoms on the way.

I went to her apartment and rang the bell. She showed up, opened the door, and told me to come into the bedroom.

She told me to wait as she was getting ready. She got naked and I couldn't help spanking her ass. She smiled a little and told me to wait.

She was putting on a red lingerie set (one of the many I had gifted her). I got completely naked and started jerking my dick.

She was done and was looking so sexy and lustful.

She finished by putting on a dark red lipstick and approached me. We started kissing while I was still jerking. Now she slowly slid her hands over my ball sack and grabbed my cock.

She bent down on her knees and started off with some nice hand jobs. Then she licked my cock head and put her tongue inside my foreskin. And then started to slowly blow me. She is very skilled at giving blowjobs, and I was enjoying it a lot. Now, I was laying flat on the bed and receiving harder blowjobs.

It was time for me to dominate. I stood up and held her head still to drill her mouth with my cock.

Then I kept her head on the edge of the bed, put one of my leg on the bed and continued our oral sex. When I took out my dick from her mouth, it was dripping with her saliva.

She played her part well, and it was time for me to warm her up. I removed her panties and started licking her vagina (It's juicy, slightly pink and always clean shaved). I never boast about my talent, but I can make any girl moan with pleasure and pain.

I inserted two fingers and rubbed her G-spot harder. After a few minutes she kinda cummed and my fingers were covered in it. I licked a little of it and made her taste some.

Now, all this while, her boobs were untouched and needed some help. I got rid of her bra and sucked out her nipples, which were super hard by this time. Had some more fun with her boobs, and she gave me a nice boob job.

My dick seemed to have dried by this time, so she gave some more juicy blowjobs and got my dick rock hard, with veins clearly visible.

I was going to put on a condom, but she said it was not required, as she was aware of my stamina and I never cum inside her. Also, we have tested for any STDs.

I laid her flat and slowly penetrated her into a missionary position. And then changed gears gradually.

Shifted to the cowgirl position.

Then to reverse cowgirl.

She needed more drilling, so we started doggy-style on the edge of the bed.

The sex lasted for around 25 minutes and I ended up cumming on her back.

After a while, after taking some rest, she took a dessert for me. I liked the most.

I ate a full plate of that, and she told me she prepared it by herself.

It was enjoyable and I finished all that and I started to put on my clothes, but she was talking to me in such a way that she was waiting for something.

Then I put on my clothes and went downstairs to go home.

I came outside and my cock was getting hard again. As this thing never happened, my cock never erected after 2 rounds, but today it was saluting me.

I rang the bell again, and my cousin opened the door, and she was smiling at me.

She was completely naked till now.

She said that she made that dessert to eat before fucking her but she forget to give me and she couldn't put it in the fridge because if her father eat it. It will be good for her mother, but if her brother eats it, it will not be easy for him.

I wanted to punish her, but what can I do so? I decided to tear her ass using the dry drill method.

I removed all my clothes and came to her. I licked her pussy, but it was smelling something, but I ignored.

I was busy in licking pussy.

I stood up and made her in doggy style and before she could Say I placed cock on her asshole.

She was virgin from her ass. I pushed my cock in a single shot in her ass.

She applied oil on her ass as my cock slipped in her ass.

She said that she knew about my intentions so she applied oil.

After fucking her ass, 2 times, my cock got some chill and settled down but her ass has now a big hole.

She could not walk properly for two days.

She told me she mixed two Viagra pills into that dessert.