Vickilynn in New York Ch. 02

Story Info
Ed comes to stay again.
2.8k words
4.45
41.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

A couple of months after my boyfriend Greg's old grad school roommate, Ed, had visited us in New York he wrote to say that he was coming to the City again. I immediately asked Greg to invite him to stay with us for a second time. He did and I was pleased when Ed promptly said that he was hoping we wouldn't mind having him spend more time with us, and said how very much he had enjoyed his first visit. The day he was arriving, I asked Greg whether he thought I ought to wear more clothes than I had on Ed's first visit. Greg assured me that since Ed had already seen me naked there was no need to be shy on this visit. I smiled and said that was nice. As I said it, I could see Greg getting an instant erection imagining what I would wear or not wear during Ed's visit.

Ed arrived in the early evening and we all went out to dinner at a small restaurant in the Village. Ed was clearly as happy to see us as we were to see him, though I think he might have preferred to eat in our apartment, where I could have been dressed less formally. When we got back to the apartment, however, I promptly said that I would change into something more comfortable while Greg was preparing our after dinner brandies. In a few minutes I returned from the bedroom wearing my transparent nightgown – the one I had cut the lining out of on Ed's first visit. Except for a string of pearls around my throat, I was completely naked beneath my nightgown. Ed and Greg could both see my pussy and my nipples through the thin fabric. I think they were glad that we had decided to have the brandies at home rather than in the restaurant.

We talked and sipped brandy for the next two hours. And, as I had hoped, they both spent a lot of time looking at me. I helped by frequently standing up to get more brandy or water or something, anything, for the two of them. This gave them more opportunities to look at my bottom as well as my pussy. And for me to bend over while putting down or retrieving a glass, which allowed them to look down the front of my nightgown and see my naked breasts and very firm nipples. And my naked pussy as well. When we finally went to bed, I'm pretty sure that Ed masturbated on the couch or in the bathroom while Greg and I made love.

The next morning, as I had during Ed's first visit, I got up from bed and walked naked into the living room where Ed and Greg were already up and talking. They both said good morning to me with very pleased expressions on their faces. I said good morning, walked over to Greg and kissed him on the lips, then walked over to Ed, bent down and kissed him on the cheek. I asked Ed if he had slept well. He said that in fact he had had a restless night because he kept wondering whether in the morning I would wear what I actually was wearing, nothing, or would insist on wearing my nightgown again. I laughed and said that I was happy if my clothing, or rather the lack of it, made Ed happy. Then I walked into the kitchen, poured a cup of the coffee that Greg had made earlier, and returned to the living room. I sat on the couch and proceeded to talk with them until Greg had to get up to get ready for work. I stayed in the living room with Ed while Greg put his suit jacket on, got his briefcase and went to the door.

I came to the door and opened it for Greg, standing completely naked in the doorway. Greg held me in his arms and gave me a long kiss, caressing my bottom in full view of Ed while he did so. Then he whispered to me to have a good time, waved to Ed, and left.

While Greg was kissing me at the door and caressing my bottom in front of Ed, I became very excited. In fact, I had been very excited ever since I walked out naked into the living room. Well, actually, I had been very excited ever since Greg first told me that Ed would be visiting again. After I waved good bye to Greg, I walked back over and sat down next to Ed on the couch. He seemed very happy that I sat next to him rather than on the chair across the room. We talked for a few minutes, mostly about nudity and how much I liked to be naked. Ed said that he liked it, too. I asked him if he meant that he liked the fact that I was naked or if he liked being naked, too. He said both. So I asked him why he still had his pajamas on. As I asked him that I looked down and saw that he had an erection under his pajamas. Ed asked me if I really meant that. I told him I did, that it didn't seem fair that he got to look at my nipples and my pussy and I didn't get to look at his penis. I told him that I really like men's cocks, as most girls do, even if they don't always tell boys that they do.

Ed stood up and took off his pajama shirt. He had a very nice physique. Not bulgy like a weight lifter, but very firm and trim. Then he took off his pajama bottoms and I laughed as his penis sprang out in front of him. Not pointing straight up in the air, as Greg's usually did, but impressive nevertheless. I put my hand on his erection and commented on how thick he was and how firm. He was several inches shorter than Greg, but his penis was so thick and big around that I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I showed him that I needed two hands to hold all of him. He said some girls didn't like it because they said it hurt when he tried to put it in them. I told him I could believe that. Ed told me that he always needed the girl to help him to put it in her because it was so thick. I said that I would be glad to help, and caressed his erection for several minutes, scarcely able to believe how thick he was. He had far and away the thickest penis I had ever seen. Ed started to lie down on top of me when I said that I had to get a towel first so that we wouldn't leave spots on the couch. Ed fondled my bottom as I stood up to walk to the bathroom. I got the towel, fantasizing about how I would get that huge penis into my vagina.

I returned to the sofa, spread out the towel and lay down on it with my legs spread as wide as I could get them. Ed reached down and began to play with my pussy, which was already very wet and didn't really need much playing with. His hands felt good on my nipples, though very different from Greg's. At first he was being too gentle so I put my hand on his and pushed it more vigorously against me, asking him to do it like that. He said he would try and then it started to feel really good. I was playing with his huge thick cock while he was doing this. But I didn't want to make him too excited because I wanted that thing to be inside me for as long as possible. After several minutes of foreplay I told Ed that I wanted him inside me. He put his legs between mine and gently pushed his erection against my pussy. As wet as I was, it wouldn't get in. I reached down to help but just as I touched him, Ed came. And came and came, in huge spurts all over my pussy and my tummy.

Ed apologized at once, saying how sorry he was, that I had made him so excited he just couldn't help himself. I told him that was all right, though I was really disappointed. I asked him how long it usually took him to get hard again. To my great disappointment he told me that he had never been able to make love twice in the same day. Before I could stop myself I said, "Oh, no." Ed apologized again and asked if could use his tongue on me. He said that since he was never able to make love twice he had got a lot of experience in using his tongue. I said his tongue would be fine and that maybe we could try again with his penis the next day. Ed got a wash cloth and washed his cum off my pussy and my tummy. Then he put his tongue where his cock had been a few minutes ago. He really was quite skillful with his tongue. He sucked on my clit and massaged it with his tongue. I came in almost no time, and then came three more times before we stopped to rest. I looked at Ed's penis and saw that it had gone back down to what I supposed was its normal size. To my surprise it wasn't even as thick as Greg's is when he wasn't erect. Ed saw the look of amazement on his face and said he got the same reaction from all of his girl friends the first time they made love. They couldn't believe that something that small could grow to be something so thick. I said maybe he should try to put it into the girls when it was just starting to get hard. He said he had tried to do that but usually tried to put it in too soon and it just slipped out. I laughed and told him that we could give it a try tomorrow. Ed said he was really glad that I wasn't too angry and was willing to give him another chance the next day.

Then we took a shower together to get cleaned up. I soaped his penis at length but it didn't get big. After our shower we got dressed and went out sight seeing.

We went out to eat again that evening. After dinner was pretty much a repeat of the night before. I put on one of my nightgowns as soon as we returned home and sat around in near nakedness. I hope that Ed managed to get an erection while watching me. I know that Greg did because at one point I reached down and felt it. The next morning I once again didn't bother with my nightgown when I came out to join the two of them. We all talked some more until it was time for Greg to leave. This time, in the open doorway, he played with my pussy while we were kissing goodbye. He seemed pleased to find how wet I was and he whispered to me that he hoped Ed and I would have better luck today. Just as he was saying this our next door neighbor stepped out of his apartment door and saw me in my naked entirety. He said "Excuse me," and hurried down the hallway to the elevator. But he did turn and look back when he was at the elevator, to see if I would still be standing there naked. I was, and my pussy was even wetter than it had been. Greg gave me a last kiss, waved to Ed and walked on down to the elevator.

After the neighbor saw me kissing Greg, with his fingers in my pussy, I could hardly wait to go pounce on Ed. I started helping him out of his pajamas and quickly found that he was as excited as I was. His penis was just as thick as it had been yesterday. I didn't want him to come too soon so I didn't even touch it, though I was certainly glad when Ed played with my nipples and then my pussy. I broke off to get the towel and lay down quickly on it. Ed climbed between my legs and started trying to work his cock into me. At first it didn't seem as though he would be able to get it in, but then gradually he got a little bit of the head of his penis into me and my pussy seemed to relax. That helped and soon Ed was able to push his entire erection into me. We had to be careful though, because if I moved too much it would slip out of me since it really wasn't very long, just enormously wide. We did, though only barely, get it back into me after it had slipped out when I moved too vigorously. Once it was back in it seemed to fill me up. This time we were more careful and kept it in me while we found a good rhythm to use. And this time Ed didn't come too soon.

We must have been at it for almost half an hour and I was starting to feel very sore, after four or five orgasms, when Ed finally came. He stayed inside me until he had softened completely, then slipped out. We kissed for a few more minutes, and then I noticed Greg's Minolta sitting on an end table. I knew Greg would be excited to see physical proof that I had been naked with Ed when Greg wasn't there. So I asked Ed if he would mind taking a few pictures of me, once I had cleaned us up. Naturally he said he would love to. I didn't tell Greg about the pictures. I wanted to surprise him when he got the roll developed. Especially if he checked the pictures in the store, as I knew he sometimes did. Then Ed and I got our showers and went out.

After returning from dinner that night, I got even more comfortable than on the previous evenings. Dispensing with my nightgown, I walked out of the bedroom and went over to sit in Greg's lap, totally naked except for my pearls while we talked with Ed. After a couple of minutes I took Greg's hand and placed it on my breast. Greg needed no further encouragement. In front of Ed, he played with my breasts, massaging my nipples between his fingers. Then he turned his attention to my pussy. I widened my legs to give him better access, while Ed watched with unbelieving eyes. He couldn't believe that I kept talking the whole time as if Greg weren't doing anything to me. Or, that is, until what Greg was doing started to have a real effect upon me. Then my breathing quickened and my hips started rocking against his hand. I squeezed my legs hard against his hand and I came with a little muffled gasp. I said out loud how good that had felt. Ed said it certainly looked as if I was enjoying myself and I assured him that I was. I came twice more before getting up, giving Ed a goodnight kiss and going to bed. Greg followed a few minutes later and seemed happy to find me lying in bed playing with myself. He quickly entered me and we made love as I told Greg about my day with Ed. The next day Ed had to depart on an early flight, but I did manage to walk around nude in front of him and Greg for an exciting hour or so before it was time for Ed to leave. As they went down the hall to leave for the airport I stood naked in our doorway waving to them after having given each of them a kiss – this time on Ed's lips rather than his cheek. I was sort of hoping that the neighbor might come out of his apartment and see me again, but no such luck. Greg and E, though, turned back for one last look at me before getting into the elevator.

As I had hoped, when Greg got the pictures developed and discovered the nude ones of me – along with the clerk at the drugstore, who Greg told me was very excited when he looked at them – he liked them very much. He did comment that two of them were the only ones he had ever taken or seen of me when I wasn't smiling. But he said he thought my breasts and pussy looked very attractive in them even if I wasn't smiling.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers