Victoria Returns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I TOLD you she was out here," smiled Cam. "I told you the slut was waiting for us."

"No shit, man. This is crazy. Why are you doing this?" he asked me.

"I'm a slut and I like crazy games," I giggled nervously. He was towering over me. I was still on my knees, submissive as always.

"I don't know about this," he said with anxiety. "I mean, ok you flashed us, showed us everything you have, but that doesn't mean you have to...you know...do anything."

"Yes it does." I said firmly.

He stood there motionless. His brain was debating. I was begging for it.

"Take out your cock, sir," I said, pleading. "I am supposed to please you. I NEED to please you."

"Let me see those fine titties," he grunted, his defenses breaking.

Cam slid the top down around my waist freeing my tits for him.

"Niiiice," he hissed through his teeth.

"I know, right?" said Cam. "Such a perfect little body and those big 'ol tits, she's like one of those old Vargas drawings from old Playboys."

"So she'll...?"

"Suck your cock, hell yeah she will," Cam grinned lewdly. "She's a hell of a little cocksucker."

He finally broke, he took out his cock for me. I was basically nearly wetting myself listening to how they were talking about me. He slapped my face with his cock, just to tease me. Cam stepped away for this guy's privacy.

He kept slapping me with it and dragging it across my face as it hardened. I kept trying to get it in my mouth but he was just teasing me with it. I couldn't use my hands since they were bound behind me. Finally, he let me take it in my mouth. I think I was purring like a kitten by then.

"Yeah, man, when that dude said he had that naked... crazy chick out here... in the parking lot I thought he was some psycho dude who was going to... rob me or something," he said a bit slowly, his attention was focusing elsewhere.

I knew I could get him off quickly using my hands, I'm quite good at it now, but I love love LOVE doing it hands free, like I was forced to now. It is just so submissive, me, using only my mouth for his pleasure. I could feel the cool air of the night hit my boiling pussy. I wouldn't have been surprised if steam was coming out of there.

"But then...he showed me your pictures. "Wow, what a body," he said appreciatively, his breathing becoming jagged. "When we chased you we just wanted to see you up close. I mean, we weren't going to do nothing (sic). We just wanted to see you. And now, you are sucking...my cock...oh...fuck."

I took my mouth off his cock and he gasped. "You guys weren't going to drill me, good?" I said, somewhat disappointed.

"We wanted to, I mean fuck, who wouldn't want to..." he gasped. He was close.

"Give me that cum," I begged. "Make me pay for being such a teasing slut."

"Oh fuck oh fuck of fuck," he groaned. He let loose. He held my head, lightly, but with the intention of keeping my head on his cock. He didn't need to bother. I wanted his cum, I wanted to have to take it. He blasted load after load in my hot, willing mouth. I saw Cam out of the corner of my eye recording it.

"Fuck!" he said stepping back unsteadily. "That was fucking great!"

"Glad to be of service," I said demurely, purposely keeping my eyes down deferentially.

He was done for the night. We saw him whistling as he got to his car and drove off.

"One down, two to go," reminded Cam as he leaned and whispered in my ear. "Are you still up for it?"

"It doesn't matter if I am," I answered truthfully. "I have to."

"Well, there was one other guy I showed your picture to but I'm not sure if he's still in there."

"Go check," I said, embarrassed at how quickly and willfully I responded.

I stayed on my knees in that dirty parking lot coughing up number one's cum while he went to find another guy for me to please. Cam came back alone.

"There isn't anyone in there that chased you. There's one guy who recognized you from the bridge, though."

"Ok, where is he?"

"He um...is still in there. I showed him you sucking off the other guy, just to prove you were willing."

"And?" I asked impatiently. My pussy was pulsing by now.

"He might not want to settle for a blowjob. He said he'd "tear that thing UP. I hinted that you just wanted to blow him and he said, "no way I'm not fucking that rockin' body."

"Go get him," I panted, my heart racing.

"Really? Ok. Do you want me to untie you?"

"No!" I insisted. "This is part of the penalty."

They came out together. Number Two was grinning lewdly. He looked like a wolf about to devour his prey. He looked like a sickly version of Wolverine, he had similar sideburns. He had a T shirt on that was at least a size too small, like he was trying to show off his arm muscles, but there really wasn't much tone to them. He was probably in his early 30's, and a bit past his prime.

"So this is the teasing slut that got naked and showed us all everything she has?" he said mockingly.

I nodded sheepishly and avoided eye contact.

"She's got great titties," he smiled as he felt them up. His hands were rough, like he did hard physical labor. It just made it even hotter for me, feeling the roughness of his skin and being pawed like that. "Stand up!" he ordered.

I saw Cam lean towards us like he was going to step in but I nodded him away. He understood. He walked away.

"Yes, no one here to save you now, little girl," he cruelly joked. "I'm going to tap that thing into tomorrow."

He pushed me over the car hood by my elbow. I nearly tripped because of the leg cuffs, he just laughed.

"Now get that ass up. Get it UP!" he barked. I leaned over the hood and got up on my tip toes and raised my ass for him.

"Honestly, I'd have preferred taking you on the bridge, with you hanging like that. Maybe next time," he joked.

He smacked my ass with his hand, HARD. "God damn, girl, first those tits, now that ass, you are hot as fuck! Now tell me, why are we doing this?"

"Because I'm a teasing little slut who needs to please?" I said as I felt his hardness probe my wet, willing pussy.

"Ahh, yessss," he moaned as he slid it into me firmly until he was balls deep in my wetness.

"That's what I'm talking about," he groaned. "That is one hot, tight, WET pussy."

He fucked me rhythmically as I was helpless to stop him. He loved that. He loved that I couldn't stop him or control how he took me.

"Yeah, take that fucking cock," he growled. "Take it like the fucking slut you are!"

It just made me want it more so I backed into him and matched his thrusts.

"Yeah, that's it baby, fuck yourself with it. YOU do the work," he laughed, his pleasure rising.

I did. I jammed my ass back into him, over and over, I punished my own pussy that way as he smacked my ass hard, over and over as I rode him. Then, he took over again. He had me nearly leaving my feet with each thrust. His cock was thick, wonderfully so, he was stretching me in the way that I love, the way that I need. Finally, he couldn't take any more. He held my hips firmly and exploded into me. He was jabbing me roughly with his cock until the end when he just held it as deeply into me as he could get. Then, he pulled out with a grunt. I heard him take out his phone and take pictures of my ass and pussy, dripping his cum. I turne around, he tossed his business card in my face. It fell to the ground.

"When you need another good fucking, call me," he taunted.

He walked away smugly. Cam immediately came up. "Are you all right?"

I just smiled up at him. "Awesome. Number two, down."

"The bar is probably out, unless you just want me to pick someone out, none of the guys left saw you. I DO have an idea for number three, though."

"What is it?"

"Trust me," he grinned.

He drove us home. When we arrived he immediately stripped me and carried me to the living room recliner.

"This is something I've wanted for awhile now," he grunted. He was all worked up from the night's activities. The watching just got him hard.

He bent me over the chair, on my knees and used my own wetness against me. He lubricated his dick first, then he pushed it into me and slow fucked me like that for awhile. That wasn't what he came for, though. When he'd warmed up sufficiently, he pressed his cock head on my asshole and slowly worked it in. I didn't care, he deserved it. He ass fucked me like that, in my own living room. He took his time and gave it to me good. Finally, he pulled out suddenly, turned me around and blasted it on my face. He took out his phone and took a picture of me, my face coated with him. He went to clean up. I saw a light through the crack in the door separating my half of the house from my neighbor, Georg. No doubt he'd witnessed it all.

He showed me the picture of me coated with his cream. He said, "this is going on the "hall of fame" part of our wall," he smiled.

"Don't blur out my face," I begged. "I want people to see the slut, coated in your cum."

Cam grinned. He cleaned me up with a washcloth. "So, about

number three..."

I thought I already knew. He was probably going to take me to the pizza place or perhaps call and send someone. I was wrong.

"Do you trust me?" He asked with an evil grin.

"I do," I purred. I was willing.

"You know you want this, more than you admit. You just need someone to make you do it," he said mysteriously.

He put the handcuffs on me again, my hands locked behind me. I was completely naked. He took me by my elbow and pulled me towards the door. I realized his intention and I started fighting him. He grabbed me firmly and scolded, "do you honestly not want this? The whole bridge walk, the penalty, all of it? You've talked about dreading this for months now. If you actually DIDN'T want this you'd never bring it up."

"But Cam, send me to the pizza place, or call them, I'll do it. I don't care how many," I whined.

"No, your penalty was three. This is going to be the third one. I'm only doing this because you need it, it's who you are. You tease, you tease, you tease. Then, you need to please."

I stopped fighting against him. I felt him shove me through the door, right into Georg, the fat, sweaty Greek guy who'd seen so much of me and my activities. I was naked and my hands were cuffed behind me. His eyes were wide, he was incredulous. I spent the next hour, cuffed and on my knees, coaxing an orgasm out of the fat old fuck. He rewarded my efforts with a load that tasted vaguely of spice or olive oil. I knew it wouldn't be the last time, either.

{Stay tuned}

12