Victoria Returns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you are amazing at that!" she said again.

"Thanghk (sic) you," I gurgled. I laid my head down the best I could to rest my neck, but it was no use. I was pretty much held in place. I didn't even have time to ask him for one of the cuff keys. Jasmine had taken the door key when it was offered

"Things aren't going well I see" she was far more relaxed now, perhaps due to the influence of some alcohol (underage drinking, shame shame!). She was basically teasing me. "I've seen four guys come and go...well, for you, mostly cum. Yet, not one of your locks is undone. She spied the neck key I'd dropped earlier. "Would you like this?" she asked sweetly as she slowly slid it close to my fingers, only to pull it away at the last moment. I gasped. I almost swore but then I realized that she might be my way out and I knew I had to be good.

She got behind me and knelt. I felt her hands travel up my sides slowly, lovingly. They stopped at my ribs and went under my tits. She cupped them softly and squeezed them, stopping to twirl my nipples between her fingers. I could only groan.

"So what happens if you get stuck like this? I 'm guessing you are finding it hard to catch the key when it gets shoved through the hole there."

I told her about Cam, my safety net. "I thought I'd be out of this by now, I mean, I love sucking cock, and I'm so wet right now I can't stand it, but I didn't expect to be still stuck like this."

"You've sucked off four guys!" There was both disgust and admiration in her voice.

"I've sucked more in one night," the admission causing the blood to rush to my face.

She had gone back to caressing me, spending more time on my tits and ass. "God, your body is incredible," she gushed. "No wonder you are such a slut. This body is made for sex."

"Thank you. Can you...you know...get me out of this?"

"I could," she mused. "But should I? Isn't this what you desire? Isn't this why you set up these games for yourself? You know that someday, like today, you might just have to do more than you expected? I'm not sure I should ruin that."

"Jasmine!" I whined. "Cam won't be here for awhile!

She spanked my bare ass hard, and giggled. "Hush! Do you want anyone to hear us? I'd get in trouble too! Here is what I'm going to do for you. I am totally turned on watching you debase yourself like this. I mean, I've been on the internet, I'm not stupid. I've seen some things, but this is live, this is real. I only got to watch the first one, and the last part of that one. You are going to go back to work and try to earn those keys as if I wasn't here. You didn't have me in the plans anyway. This is what's supposed to happen."

"Fuck," I hissed. "She may be inexperienced, but she certainly knows how to take advantage of a situation."

Another guy stuck his dick through the hole. Jasmine delighted in watching me fellate another guy. A lot of the time she whispered things in my ear while I did.

"Yes, that's a sweet slut, suck that cock. Let him cum inside your slut mouth" she cooed.

I felt her hands trace my nudity again, this time when her fingers reached my crack, they continued. I felt a fingertip brush my asshole.

"Open up," she urged. I realized I had been clenching. Embarrassingly, I had to spread my knees wider for her. It allowed her fingers to continue across my asshole, right onto my pussy lips. I gasped.

"Jesus, you are wet!" she giggled. "This stuff really gets you off, huh?"

I could only sound out grunts as the guy's cock filled me. She had two fingers sliding around at first on the outer lips, but with the wetness she slipped them into me. I think I nearly engulfed the guy's dick at the same time in response. With her other hand she softly caressed my tits which were hanging down.

"Man, I'd kill to have these tits, how the hell do you even stand up as tiny as you are?"

She was now finger fucking me with two fingers, sawing in and out of me. My aroma filled the room. Guy number five spurted an amazingly large load in my mouth and a lot of it shot all over me. It was on my forehead, in my hair, it dripped down my nose and ran down my cheeks and lips.

"Fuck, that looks so dirty...and gross." She didn't mean it, there was playful wonder in her tone.

I begged for the key and the guy got it. These were the ankle keys. I managed to catch it this time. However, without the wrist keys I couldn't reach back to undo them yet. It didn't matter, Jasmine took it right out of my hand.

"I'll keep this, thank you!" I could do nothing to stop her, she was in total control.

"I'll be right back, don't you go anywhere," she taunted and slipped out.

Another guy came into the closet next door. I groaned. Number six stuck his cock through the hole. I got busy sucking him. Jasmine came back in and watched. After a few moments she picked up something from the floor.

"What's this?" she whispered. It was the leash I'd made. I'd forgotten to put it on. I'd planned on slipping it through the hole, letting the guy use the leather handle to control my neck, meaning he could pull on it and fully force it down my throat. Even without it, the size of a couple of them had pretty much done the same. I explained it to her.

"Well, we can't have that, here," she said, snapping it to the collar. She fed the end through the hole, over my protests.

Sure enough, the guy yanked on it and my mouth was pulled right onto his dick fully, all the way up to the hole. My nose was pressing into the wall. He stayed embedded in me like that until I slammed the wall with my hands, causing him to loosen the grip. Still, every few moments or so he'd pull me onto him, causing me to gag. Jasmine was giggling watching it. Now, I may be stupid, for putting myself in situations like this, but I don't have a death wish. I'd made the chain light enough so that too much force would break it, before I choked to death. But, per my own penalties, if he wanted to use it to fuck my mouth with it, he could. He dumped a copious load down the back of my throat again since I was pulled totally on his cock at the time. I actually regretted the ones that had shot deep in me, I didn't have as much chance to get that taste that I desire. Another key clattered through the opening and fell out of reach, only to get scooped up by Jasmine. I'd left an extra for each key, in case something like that had happened. But now, I had no keys left, Jasmine had them all in her greedy little hand.

"Wow, that was rough." There was an edge to her voice. That little shy bitch was a dominant!

"Oh, the guys out there are really digging this. I've heard from a few of the "blue ribbons." They have no idea who is in here sucking them off, they think it's a different girl every time. Our little secret!"

"I don't know how much more I can take," I gasped, still choking and coughing up cum.

"Well it looks like you'll take as much as you have to take," she said pointedly.

"But that's because you have the keys!"

"Let's face it, even if I hadn't been here to watch, you'd still not have been able to unlock yourself, you only caught one of the keys, the ankle ones, if I'm correct. So, you'd be right where you are now, tied and ready to please."

"Jasmine, please. I've sucked six cocks, my tummy is full, my jaw is sore...'

"Stop, you already told me you've sucked more. You dig this, especially the getting caught, that's why you are so wet," she said as she scooped my wetness from me and presented it to me, under my nose.

"Cam will be here soon, I'm going to get out anyway."

"Maybe," she said ominously. "You realize I can just go out and tell the bouncer not to let him in and you are stuck here, for as long as I want."

A chill ran through me. I struggled against my bonds as she just sat there laughing. It wasn't an evil smile, though. She was just genuinely enjoying this.

"But Jasmine, what do you want?" I asked hopefully. I'd had sex with women, Jessica, most notably.

"I want to watch you get what you both fear and desire. I've read a lot about submission. It fascinates me. And right now, you are going to submit to me, whatever I want. Right now you are going to suck whatever cock that comes through that hole. Another one was poked through the hole.

I sighed and took it in my mouth. Jasmine's touch wasn't as soft or loving. She was groping me lustfully. Her hands were full of my tits, then my ass, then she was finger fucking me. She made me back into her hand, forcing me to fuck myself while I sucked on number seven. Then, as I swirled my tongue around his head I felt a wet sensation on my ass crack. It was her tongue! She guided it down the crack, across my asshole, down to my pussy. Her hands spread my cheeks and she buried her face in my wetness. I groaned. The guy thought it was his cock that was exciting me.

"Yeah baby, suck that cock, I know you love it," he moaned.

She tongued me furiously and I knew my suspicions were right, she'd had way more experience with this than with cock. I shuddered to an orgasm just as number seven started filling me. Jasmine quickly came around the front and as I let the guy spurt on my face she stuck her face in next to mine and let some of it spurt on her face too. After, we swapped tongues and kissed and licked both the guy's cum and my own wetness off of each other.

We heard the next door shut. "Jasmine, sweetie, I love your boldness, but seriously, please don't keep me here all night."

"Don't worry," she grinned. "I just want one more thing from you."

"What?"

"I think you should thank me for doing such good detective work. I don't know if you knew this, or if this was part of your plans, but at the end, when all the pledges have done their deeds, the frat house president wants to fuck whoever has the pink key, the last one."

I noticed the pink key lying there in the hole, waiting for me to pick it up.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Hush, you know you dig it, you were so wet when I was licking you it was nearly running off my face. But, I want to see that. I've never seen anyone get fucked, for real."

I started to protest but I stopped, knowing it was both futile and counter productive. I knew she was right. I wanted it.

"Now I think he planned on taking you up to his room, but I think I can convince him otherwise."

I was begging and pleading but mostly for show. She was totally in charge. I was going to do what she wanted, I had no choice.

She left, returning shortly. "See? What did I tell you?" she giggled.

The guy's voice said, "fuck, why is she like that?"

"Cindy wanted her to pay a penalty," she lied with a smirk. "She wants you to fuck her right here, just like this. She obviously can't stop you."

"I'm totally cool with that," he grinned. He basically shoved Jasmine out of the room, I heard her protest.

"Can I watch...please?"

The door closed on her before she could finish her statement. He took his place behind me. He was going to give it to me doggy style, with me cuffed and held in place. I smiled when I saw a familiar face peeping through the hole. It was Jasmine. She had turned the light on in her closet. There was enough light for her to see him slide his dick into me while I gasped. She watched with wonder as he rode me roughly like that. He squeezed my hips hard, he smacked my ass, and even my tits as he drove himself into a fury fucking my embarrassingly wet hole. Her eyes were wide, watching my expressions change with each thrust or swat. Finally, he buried himself into me and filled me. I felt the heat of it spurt on the walls of my insides. His fingers were squeezing my ass cheeks hard. I whimpered painfully. Finally, he got up, smacked my ass playfully and left.

Jasmine sneaked back into my room. "Again, totally radical," she laughed. "And you like getting it like this? I mean everything, the cock sucking, the face fucking, and getting fucked like a dog?"

"Yes," I panted, I was still coming down from the high of the fuck.

"Oh, you owe me one more favor," she grinned.

"Jesus, woman!" I protested.

"Naw, this will be an easy one," she smiled softly. She used one of the keys and undid the neck chain. She removed the collar which had been tormenting me with it's tightness for awhile now. I sighed in relief.

She stood in front of me and pulled up her skirt. She shimmied out of her panties. I was still locked, hands and feet, on my knees. She leaned back against the wall, covering the hole in front of me with her ass. She guided my face to her pussy. Slowly, lovingly, I made love to her outer lips, only moving on to her inner lips when she became quite creamy. Finally, I teased her little, but firm clit with my tongue until she was grasping my head, trying to hold on. I got her off and she shuddered like she was having a seizure when I brought her over the edge with direct clit licks. I doubted it was her first female/female orgasm, but I guess it might've been the best one. She started to pick up her panties but I stopped her.

"Turn around," I begged. She looked at me with a soft smile. She turned and stuck her ass out for me. I tongued her butt thoroughly. I teased the hole and even flicked the tip of my tongue in and out of her as she bucked against me. I know that feeling is indescribable. She was whimpering and moaning and letting me tongue fuck her ass until I got her so worked up that I had her turn back to me so I could get off her pussy again. She came a half dozen times on my tongue before she reluctantly slid down the wall in a heap.

"Fuck, you are like the angel of sex," she whispered with awe.

She caressed my nakedness for a few more minutes before she finally freed me. I took the opportunity to kiss her deeply, passionately, I was still so worked up. I got dressed and when the door opened we ran straight into a grinning Cam.

"I found out who he was from some of the guys. He actually was here a long time ago," she laughed. "Sorry I lied to you, we both liked my plan, though. So what now? Do you two go home and fuck?"

I blushed. "He gets my ass," I said shamefully.

"Oooh, can I watch that?" she asked with excitement.

She did. She watched him use his beautiful cock to split my ass open until he couldn't stand it anymore. I collapsed into the bed thinking it was finally over. Luckily for me, it wasn't. She crawled up to me, turned me back over and to Cam's immense pleasure and surprise, she tongued me off over and over until they almost had to scrape me off the walls. It just made Cam hard again. I got to watch him take Jasmine's sweet virginity. We all fell asleep in a heap of limbs and spent sex. I knew I had another play buddy, though I wasn't sure my mentoring would be from the top or bottom.

{The end}

12