Victoria Returns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good god, woman, you are wet as fuck," she grinned. She got me off several more times before getting up. "I could leave you like this and when I leave he'd no doubt be in here...and in you. But, I have plans for you. I'm not going to try to do them all in one day. However, when I call you or text you, be ready, even if it's to go next door. There are a TON of frat guys and other dudes that need to hit that. And it's not just going to be cock sucking, that tight thing is going to get used, and hard. Just as much as you need it, I need to see it, and don't count out the gang bang thing either. I think it's something you are going to need and something I crave to see at some point."

I nodded softly, my face full of shame and desire.

I spent the rest of the morning with my vibrator, trying to recreate the magic of her tongue. A half dozen orgasms later I still hadn't managed it.

{Stay tuned}

12