Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, ma'am, sorry, I knocked," he said, still shocked.

"That's ok," I said, my heart still beating frantically from all the exertion. "I got locked out, I was doing laundry," I said. "I had to come around to get my spare key." I bent over, allowing him a nice long view of my ass. Like I said previously, the boyshorts do not cover a lot, especially bent over, I'm sure much of my sexy asscheeks were poking out for his viewing pleasure. I purposely looked under the wrong pots, under the mat, as if I was searching for the key.

"Sorry," I said, acting embarrassed. "My boyfriend hid a key out here." As I was hunched over his eyes went directly now to my tits. Bent as I was he could see completely down the top. There was no hiding them, he could see all of them as the top hung away from my chest. He joined the search, all the while his eyes darted back to my exposed titties. I finally, "found" the key and let myself in. I invited him in, again, as a penalty for "failing."

I engaged him in some small talk while I went to get my money. I'd purposely put my purse in the the bedroom so he'd be allowed the pleasure of seeing my ass sway as I walked away from him. I unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of the shirt, they weren't doing much good anyway. When I returned he had a grin on his face.

"Why so happy?" I asked as if I didn't already know part of the answer.

"I'm uh...getting the feeling you like exposing yourself."

He was certainly bold. It worked for him. "What?" I asked, as if shocked. "I told you I was doing laundry and got locked out, I don't normally walk around outside like this."

"Maybe not outside," he said. "But the other day you were parading around topless, in those same panties (he had a good eye for lingerie). You know you can see in your window from the parking lot. I think you are probably aware of that."

I couldn't hide my blush. I started to protest but he cut me off, "I'm not complaining. Anything you want to show me, I'll most definitely look," he laughed.

He was a good looking young guy, probably same age as me. He had some nice muscles, he wore one of those T-shirts that are purposely small so as to show off those muscles. He had a sexy stubble going. His grin and the way he was eyeing me made me feel my pussy almost squirt. He had taken the upper hand from me but that was part of the penalty I wanted for failing my bondage task. The rest was mostly up to him.

"Look, I get it," he said, his eyes still full of my tits, which were now even more exposed because I'd let the shirt fall open. It was parted by a couple inches, most of my tits were exposed, save maybe just from the nipple to my sides. "I get a lot of this," he said, smiling. "Mostly from older chicks, MILF types," he laughed. "Most of the time from women who should most definitely NOT be exposing themselves. Certainly not the case with you," he smirked.

"Aw, that almost sounds complimentary," I teased. He gave me a dopey blank expression. I wondered if he even knew what complimentary meant. As part of my self imposed penalty I had to admit something when or if he brought it up. He'd correctly outed me that I enjoyed showing myself off. I had to admit it to him, out loud, for failing.

"I do," I squeaked, surprised at how embarrassing it really was.

"You do, what?" he asked. He never took his eyes off my nearly exposed tits the whole time.

"You got me," I admitted. "I actually do like...you know...exposing myself."

"No shit," he grinned. "I mean look at you, your shirt is barely on and those panties don't hide a thing."

I must've turned bright red, I could feel the heat in my face. I was "caught" like all those times I'd thought about. I moved to the next phase of my penalty.

"Normally I don't get caught like this," I admitted sheepishly.

"I'll bet, girls like you love to tease but run to safety when they can."

"I'm not a tease," I said honestly. "I just love the thought of being...seen... you know? It's quite a turn on."

"Well it's working, your body is smoking!" He said admiringly.

It was time to pay the penalty. "Would you like to see...more?" I peeped. "Would you like to see all of me?" I couldn't even look him in the eyes, which were probably on fire.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted.

"Ok, but no touching, got it?" I said, not really committed to that rule myself.

"Ok, I promise," he said. He was just happy he was going to see all of it.

I had him sit on the couch. I closed the blinds.

"Funny," he smirked. "I thought you liked being seen."

"I do," I said.

"Then why not leave them?"

He was right. As part of my penalty I'd told myself to go along with "most" suggestions. This was one I knew I had to do, since he'd hinted at it.

Now, as I 've said before, from the corner of the parking lot you can pretty much see into my living room. However, with one or two cars parked in front of the apartment, like there was now, with the pizza car and another car, the rest of the lot was basically hidden from view. On either side of the sliding glass door there was a large, thorny bush which helped shield it from the busy roadway I mentioned, and the rest of the parking lot and other apartments. There was, however, a sidewalk that went right past my apartment. Anyone that happened to walk past would have the whole show.

I lowered my head in shame. "Would you prefer the blinds open, then?" I asked, hoping he would say the right thing.

"Yes," he said smugly. "If you want to be seen, I think they should be open.

I slowly took off the top, first, with my back to him. When I turned I had my tits covered by my arms. Slowly, I let them fall to my sides which gave him full viewing access. My nipples were hardened into diamonds by now. He grunted his approval. Then, still red faced with shame I slid my panties down my legs and kicked them towards him. He picked them up and sniffed them, automatically.

"Nice," he grinned.

I was now naked for him. I did his bidding. I opened the curtains, completely naked. If anyone was walking past they'd have seen everything, the naked red haired slut with the big titties. I turned to him and blushed again, my hand was covering my shaved pussy.

"Well, let me see it," he urged. "you like showing yourself off, so fucking do it," he said, more with desire than anger.

I removed my hand, my bare pussy was visible.

"God...damn..." he said with approval.

I walked slowly back and forth. I twirled for him, which he loved. He said he loved the way my tits moved when I did.

"Was this part of your fantasy? Having to be totally naked for a strange guy and have to show off like this?"

Again, per my rules I had to admit it when he hit upon it.

"Yesss," I sighed lustily. "I just never expected to get caught, you know. I usually just do like I did before, I "let" someone see me in the window then I masturbate about it later."

"Nice," he murmured again. "Let me see that ass again, it's spectacular, by the way."

"Thank you," I grinned, the heat still burning my face, but moving all the way down to my pussy. It was starting to ache from all this.

I turned and bent over slightly, poking my ass towards him. It wasn't enough.

"No, no, not like that," he said disapprovingly. "BEND, all the way, touch your toes."

Again, I was bound to his rules now. I did as asked. I bent at the waist and touched my toes. My ass was now fully open and stretched for him to see.

"Fucking christ, I'd fuck that shit UP," he said, as if I wasn't even in the room.

My pussy was getting soaked. I was right about being caught, it was much more fun. I turned back around to face him. His face was in a lustfully tortured state.

"Fuck, you are sexy," he panted. I could see his bulge trying to burst its way out of his jeans.

I slowly danced in front of him, to only the music and beat in my head. I lowered myself tantalizingly close to his face with my tits. Surprisingly he kept his hands to himself, as he'd promised. Then I bent over, my ass over his jeans and I ground into him slightly. He just groaned. If he'd just taken me by the hips there and jammed himself into me I wouldn't have fought it, even if that wasn't part of my penalty plan. I was so horny. Still, the plan was working perfectly. I'd bound myself, forced myself to do a task, if I was successful, I could do anything, or nothing, depending on what I wished. If I failed, this would most likely be the result. It would most likely end as I'd conjured up, like it was about to. Thinking about it later I found it comical that I'd really not even planned for succeeding. In other words, I had no idea what would've or wouldn't have happened if i'd gotten loose and returned to my apartment unscathed! It just showed you my mind state and what I truly desire.

I stood up. I looked towards the glass doors. There was no one there, but I hesitated.

"What?" he asked, his eyes wild with lust.

"I was just wondering if I should...uh... close those," I said, motioning towards the blinds. "For ...you know...this next part."

He grinned mischievously at the mention of a "next part."

I had to clear up what I meant. THIS was part of the whole plan, it was always going to end up this way. Jessica would be proud.

"Listen," I said softly. "I appreciate you indulging my fantasy."

He laughed, "it is NO problem at all!" He tapped the sofa as if he wanted me to sit next to him.

I shook my head. "This is what's going to happen, or nothing is," I said, gaining my strength back. "You are going to sit there and let this happen," I said, surprised at how lustful it sounded. "I'm going to...um...take care of you," I said, blushing again, I wondered how much blood I was losing to my face.

"Ok?" He asked. He was asking for the details.

"I'm going to get you off...you know...with my mouth," I stammered.

"You are going to suck my cock," he corrected.

Shamefully, I nodded. "Yes, I'm going to suck your cock, that's it, that's all that's going to happen, right?"

"If you wish," he sighed. "But I could do SO much with that pussy," he said sadly.

I thought, maybe another time. This time I wanted this so much. "So I guess what I was asking was, should I close the curtains for this, or would you like them open?" I asked, barely above a peep. It really was up to him, it was the price I was going to make myself pay.

"Well, from my view, I don't see the harm if someone sees me getting head from some sexy chick. I suppose it would be much more embarrassing to you, since you live here and all. If you don't mind your neighbors watching you naked, sucking off a pizza guy, why should I?"

God, that sounded so dirty, yet it was about to happen. I wanted him to say it, he'd earned it, because of my self imposed punishment. "TELL me, open or closed," I sputtered shamefully.

"Open," he grinned. "You love being seen, then let them see you. Maybe this will open whole new doors for you."

He was right, it would. I knelt in front of him, he had his jeans around his ankles in mere seconds. His cock was fully enlarged when I took it out. It was a nice size and shape. It wasn't the biggest, nor the smallest, but at this time it was the perfect cock for me. It was the one I was meant to please. I took him in my mouth and he groaned. I first bathed his cock with my tongue. I licked up and down the shaft which made it easier to blow him. Then, I put my mouth over his soft head and sucked him slowly, with short sucks, alternating with circling licks around the base of the head.

"God yes, god yes," he kept panting.

I cupped his balls in one hand and stroked them slightly while his cock was in my mouth. Occasionally I'd drop down and suckle on his balls, which seemed to please him greatly. Like I've said, I've given plenty of head, but I've almost never wanted to rush it. I've given all but a few the very best treatment I could give them. He was no exception. I had him groaning and wriggling. When I'd worked him up quite a bit then I started stroking his shaft at the same time I was working my magic on the head of his cock. He was starting to buck freely now. His hand went to the top of my head, as if urging me on. I didn't resist, even though I didn't need the encouragement, I totally dig sucking cock and this was no different. I loved the thought that, here I was, in my own apartment, totally fucking naked, sucking some stranger's dick, possibly with voyeurs watching. I didn't even know his name yet. When his hands dropped down to feel my tits I didn't stop him, I adjusted so he could have access. It only helped enflame me when he pulled on my nipples. Anyone could've seen, the cat lady, the midnight worker guy, the many college guys who live there, ANY of them might see me sucking cock.

I was drenched at that thought that they would, and that somehow I'd end up sucking THEM too, because they "caught" me and knew what I slut I really was. I was totally into it now. He was bucking frantically, I'd gripped his balls and his shaft tight a couple times to slow him down but now I was letting him go. I had him fully engulfed now. I don't quite fully deepthroat (yet, I'm learning), but I had as much of his cock in my as I could and he was drilling it in and out of me.

Finally, he couldn't hold back, he started shooting it into me. I've learned from the many many times I've done it how to take cum, I'm an expert at it. I let it explode, spurt after spurt in my mouth as he went over the edge. "Fuck, he's coming buckets," I said to myself. I swallowed quite a bit, but I let a lot of it drip back down his shaft as I milked him with my lips. It's not that I was avoiding eating cum, it's like my hallmark. I think it's the most wonderful taste in the world, I don't get how some women hate it. So, as he slumped back into the couch in exhaustion I bathed his cock again with my tongue, this time taking my time licking up his cum which had formed little rivers on his tummy and around his balls. He especially liked me cleaning his balls. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw movement. I looked out the glass doors and I swear I saw the bushes moving but I couldn't see anyone.

Then, as guys tend to do, he started getting antsy, as if I was going to "trap" him into a relationship or something, guys are funny that way. He got up and quickly put his jeans back on. I just sat on my knees and watched him. I was still licking his cum off my lips and chin.

"That was fucking awesome," he admitted. "You are right, you are NOT just a tease," he said with a satisfied smile. "If you ever order from us again, which I hope to God you do, ask for Cam."

It was embarrassing, sitting there naked on my carpet, cum drying on my face, pussy soaked with juice, and only now finding out his name. "Yes," I thought. "Being caught definitely beats not being caught."

He left quickly. I stood up and walked slowly and walked to the glass. His car was on, the lights were shining on me, even though it was just dusk. I waved to him, a completely naked cock sucking slut. I let him see it all. I even pressed my tits lewdly into the glass. He gave me the hugest grin. I'm betting it made his cock stir again. I wondered what it would feel like inside me. Maybe someday. I had a quick fantasy thought that if he knew there was a spare key what would stop him from coming back anytime and just taking me. I knew it wouldn't happen, one, I'm not stupid enough to put a key out there, that was only for the "game." Two, he knew I had a boyfriend, I'd mentioned it. Still, the thought of him taking me just pushed my lust higher.

I closed the blinds and collapsed on the couch. My hand immediately found my pussy, it was slick. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Disgusted I raced to pick up my clothes and I threw them on quickly. It was "only" Jessica. I let her in.

"My my, don't you look a mess," she teased, seeing me all sweaty and bothered.

"No, no," I said. "You just woke me up," I lied.

"Oh, ok," she said, shrugging. "So that WASN'T you naked, on the carpet right here," she said pointing sternly, " sucking the cock of one of the pizza guys from Dr Bobs pizza?"

"Oh god," I blanched. "You saw that?"

She laughed. "Only the end." She sighed. "How is it you get nice cock like that and the few I ever find are no bigger than my hand?" She asked wistfully.

"I can't believe you saw me," I said, embarrassed for what seemed like the 100th time that day.

"Um, hard not to when the blinds were totally open, which, no doubt you had planned on, you little cocktease."

I grinned, " well, you obviously saw I was no tease."

"For sure," she smiled. "So, did it...make you wet? Was it as good as we'd talked about?"

"Fuck, better," I admitted. She made me tell her the whole story. She was totally shocked and thrilled about the bondage part.

"That is SO naughty, so dirty, I fucking love it!" She said.

I told her about the penalties, how failing meant I had to first show off for him in my panties and open top and that if he pressed it, which he did, I'd have to admit my motives to him which would lead to more. When it did I told her my ultimate goal was to suck him off, the part about the open blinds was added embarrassment, which I told her totally got me off.

"Now, I don't want to be rude," I said, "but I'm so fucking horny now I could fuck a doorknob."

She laughed, "go ahead."

"No I mean it, I was just touching myself when you knocked."

"I figured, dear, you can smell that pussy out in the hallway."

I turned red again. I was wondering if one can blush too much.

"I need to get off," I whined.

"So do it," she urged. "I'm not stopping you."

"Um, really? In front of you?"

"Yes, in front of me, like you did in front of the window, you obviously don't care who looks, why should you care if a friend sees you. Don't worry, I'm not into women," she laughed. "But I'm also not blind, you are hot, hotter than anyone should be, "why shouldn't I want to watch?"

"Fuck," I hissed. "I'd be so embarrassed."

"And isn't that what you crave?"

"Yesss," I admitted, my eyes now closed, my hand was teasing my pussy lips.

"Then do it," she barked.

I sat back on the couch and allowed my hands to caress my pussy lips. I didn't dare open my eyes. I couldn't look my closest friend in the eyes while I masturbated to sucking off a strange guy.

"Keep going," she urged. When I started to open them she motioned for me to close them again. I heard her open the blinds again. She wanted me to risk being seen. She knew me. That thought ratcheted up my excitement. I worked my pussy into a frenzy. I could smell my own excitement, I knew she could too. Finally, I opened my eyes just enough to see her sitting at the kitchen table, her eyes fixed on me, but totally out of view of the glass doors. This was my show. She wanted me to be the only star. I exploded, thinking of it all, my bondage, my naked show for Cam, the wonderful cocksucking. I thought of Jessica watching that, then watching me, and the possible show I was giving anyone who happened by. Over and over I came in waves like a tsunami. Finally I laid back, spent. I saw her smile. She walked over to the blinds and closed them. "Show's over," she joked.

"Did anyone see?" I asked with sudden concern.

"Hard to tell," Jessica admitted. "Where I was sitting I couldn't see out directly. I DID see the shapes of several people walking past the bushes though, on the sidewalk. It's highly possible, though your lights are off and it's dusk now. I'd guess if someone actively LOOKED in, they'd have seen you, if they didn't, probably not."

The thought both thrilled and appalled me at the same time.

"Don't worry, it's what you want," she said thoughtfully. "If I can be of any help with these games in the future, tell me. You could always use a safety net."