Victoria's Self Bondage Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, cuz I can do four cocks in my sleep!" She chided derisively regarding my anguished look.

I waited. I heard the front door close a dozen times upstairs, most were leaving. I heard just a few voices. I knew them all. Suddenly, the basement door opened. I heard people coming down the stairs. It seemed like quite a few. They turned the corner. It was Scott, that bastard, along with him were Todd, Bill, Tyler, and Jessica. They saw the red headed slut cuffed, kneeling and waiting for them. I saw them laugh and slap each others hands. Jessica went to the tripod, with the camera.

Scott seemed to take charge. He took out a deck of cards. "High card goes last, Low goes first and so on, aces are high," he said as he held out the deck. Bill got a five. Todd got a deuce. Tyler got a Jack. "Whoa, looks like I got the ace," Scott says. "I got last."

They lined up on the two couches by their numbers. Todd was first. I had to shimmy up to him on my knees. They took great delight in seeing my naked tits bounce as I did. I gave him head as the others looked on and made comments.

"I told you this slut gave some great head," Scott said as if I wasn't even there.

Tyler said, "yeah, but you fuckers got to drill that, we haven't...yet."

"It's awesome," offered Bill. I was surprised he could remember that whole three minute thrill ride.

"The guys are all cool with this going on the website, dear," Jess said from behind the camera. "Tori's first blowbang," it's going to be our best one yet."

The couches were in an "L" shape. Scott and Tyler sat on the one on the side of me. This left me vulnerable to their touch and boy did they touch me. I had fingers in my pussy, my ass as I sucked their friend Todd off. I almost came the exact moment Todd did, on somebody's fingers, probably both of them.

"Look at that, she cums just from sucking cock and getting finger fucked," said Scott.

I had to scootch to the side to get to Bill next. Sadly, I felt the fingers withdraw because they could no longer reach. Again, Bill lasted about three minutes. Like before, though, he came a lot. I couldn't handle it, it got all over my face and chest. Everyone laughed.

"Looks like the slut can't handle all that. I thought you were a pro," joked Scott.

"Watch this," said Jess. She came up from behind me and scooped up the cum from me. They laughed at how she fed me the cum, all while the camera captured it all.

"Gross," Scott said. "Can't believe you've eaten all that cum in one day," he said disgustedly.

I looked away, red faced from shame, though my pussy was boiling. Next I moved to Tyler, Scott moved to the other couch, mostly so he could finger me again while I blew his friend.

Now it was Jess's turn to degrade me. "Can you believe she's fantasized about this since high school? The most she's sucked in one day is two. Tonight it'll be seven!"

I started to correct her that the four in the closet and these four make eight, but then I remembered the open hand spank I got earlier for being sassy so I kept to my cocksucking. Scott's thick fingers were pistoning in and out of my pussy and ass at the same time. He had me dancing on his digits, which everyone else found hilarious.

"Yeah baby, ride that ride," Scott teased cruelly.

They all laughed again when I came for the second time. Tyler was digging my skills.

"I'm so glad you are making up for us not getting you the last time," he moaned.

"Looks like someone is going to have some more cream to swallow," joked Jess.

She was right, Tyler soon followed with another delicious load of cum. My belly was getting full. It's funny how little cum it actually is, per ounce, but how filling it can be. I burped a little, which had the group howling. I sat up on my knees, dripping the cum of three of them. They all had a laugh, then Tyler, Todd, and Bill walked away and up the stairs, obviously per some agreement. That left Jess, Scott and I.

"Don't worry, I'll keep the camera on," Scott said to Jess. "I love giving it to our porn queen on camera."

I'd have blushed but it probably would'nt have been seen through the mask of cum I wore.

"You're leaving?" I asked Jess fearfully.

"Yes, and you'll do what you are told, as you would with me," she intoned. She walked upstairs. I was alone with the wolf.

He patted the couch and made me shuffle to him. He had me suck his cock for awhile. He seemed to be in no hurry. He was repulsed when the cum I had on my face dripped on him. So much so that he got up, got a cloth and wiped my face dry. He made me continue. I really like his cock, even though HE makes me shudder. I was making him feel really good. He stopped me. He pulled me onto the couch, in a sitting position. Roughly, he parted my legs. I thought he was going to fuck me that way. Instead, he kneeled in front of me. I could feel his hot breath on my slick pussy.

"Oh my god, Scott, I'm so wet, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Good, better for me, then."

He licked me clean. The man was a master, like Jess always says. He had me peaking, only to slow it down, build me back up, then slow down. He was tormenting me with that talented tongue. Finally, he concentrated on my clit and drove me over the edge. I'm sure if the party was still going upstairs they'd have heard me screaming. He then would pause, wait for me to come down a bit, before slowly repeating the whole process. He made me cum a half dozen times. Then, he just stood up, shoved my torso over the couch. He got behind me.

"Are you sure this is what Jess wanted?" I asked, suddenly frightened to disappoint her.

"No, this is what *I* want," he barked. "Shut up and enjoy this."

He stuck his dick in me. I was still soaking from all the excitement, along with his tongue work. He slid in easily. He rode me like that, cuffed and bent over the couch. He occasionally smacked my ass. He made me beg for it.

"Do you want me to spank that sexy fucking ass?" He'd urge.

"Yes, spank my ass, do it."

"How do you want it?" He grunted.

"Hard, spank that ass HARD," I begged. He did, he turned it from creamy white to scarlet while he fucked me.

"Jess can't keep me from getting this," he said cruelly, "that'd be inhumane, it's like free pussy for life," he groaned.

Finally, he tensed up and drilled it into me one last time as he erupted in me, while he said, "oh my god, slut, oh my fucking god, slut..."

"Wow," he said, almost ashamed at how good it felt. He walked over to the camera and shut it off. "Show's over, for now," he said ominously.

He left, Jess came down soon after. She uncuffed me. I told her what happened, expecting her to be mad again. She just caressed my hair and my face.

"No, it's ok baby, I wanted it for you. Scott is a total dick, and we're through, he just doesn't know it yet, but that man can please a woman. I knew you'd need a release, after all that build up. Wow, you were really good tonight. I can't believe you sucked all those cocks. Was it anything like your fantasies?"

"It WAS my fantasy. You kind of combined two of them. One is the one where I suck a lineup of cocks. That was the one on the couches. The second was the closet, or secluded area one, where one guy follows another in. I can't believe I got 8 cocks like that."

She laughed. "Man, you are really bad at math. It was 6."

"No, I was sucking those cocks, I sucked on 8."

"Don't make me mad again, dear," she warned, but with a smile. "There were two neighbor guys in the closet and the four down here."

"What? There were four guys upstairs. I described them all the way up to Jack.

"Jack was here? That bastard, how'd he know?" She cursed.

I told her it was Scott that had told him. Then I told her about the 4th guy who smelled like Old Spice.

She turned red this time. "Oh...my...god," she laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"That must've been Red, my boss at work."

"Who is that?"

"Oh my god, don't fucking kill me," she chuckled. "My boss, he's an old guy, mid 50s, has one of those comb over hair cuts. You've met him before, I think."

"What? I sucked your boss off? How'd that happen?"

"That sneaky fucking bastard," she laughed. He was in the living room, lingering, I didn't think it was strange at the time, but he must've been watching the procession go up the stairs, one after the other. He must've snuck up there just before I went to check on you. Oh my god, you sucked off my boss," she laughed again. "He did give me the strangest look when he said goodbye. That must've been his, "some slut just sucked me off in your closet," look."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I feel so ashamed," I said, redfaced myself now.

"Hey, you wanted a blowbang, you got a blow bang. So you sucked off 8 guys, not seven."

"Sorry, Mistress Jess, and I'm not questioning you or challenging you, because I don't want to be spanked again, besides, Scott already did that, as you can see. But, I only sucked 7 of them off, Scott fucked me, remember?"

She grinned. "So was 7 good? Remember you said, "more than three, less than ten?"

"Seven was awesome," I admitted. "I know how hard that was to make happen. If you want to know the truth, I could probably do more, but without the fucking, that usually takes the edge off that I need to continue. Whatever happened to the other two neighbors and how did you get those guys to come here?"

"I guess they chose work instead of play, the idiots. One of Scott's friends on the football team knows them. I had him slyly mention that a certain hot redhead would be at the party. I figured they'd try and crash it."

"I'm glad they did," I gushed. "Oh god, now Tyler, Todd and Bill know everything, it's so embarrassing."

"Yes it is. You and I agreed you would deal with that, and look how it worked out! This fantasy wasn't possible without that."

"I know but they'll tell," I said in an ashamed whisper.

"Yes, they'll tell everyone, including our friends. That's what you are going to deal with, in order to get what you need. I wouldn't worry about those four, though, Scott and his friends. Now that we've broken up you probably won't have to see them again. Though, I just had a wicked thought that I SHOULD make you continue to please Scott's friends. That would piss him off so much that they were getting it and he isn't," she laughed.

"What about Scott, how am I going to deal with him?" I wondered.

"That's ok, Scott won't be fucking you again," Jess said.

"He pretty much warned me he would. He said he couldn't pass up, "free pussy," as he called it.

"Well he'll have to. We're done. I told him that yesterday. I agreed this one last time, more for you than him."

"But what about the website? Won't he ruin it?"

"Taken care of. I work with computer techs, remember? I got a guy who took over user controls and put so many obstacles in the way that the only way Scott will ever see that site is the way the public sees it."

"Wow, how do you think he'll react?"

"He'll fucking hate it," she laughed. "Too bad." She was stroking my legs, up my inner thighs. "Jesus, woman. How can anyone be this soft?" She said.

I could tell she was excited, her kiss earlier stayed on my mind. I leaned in to kiss her. It was a long, lingering, loving kiss. My hand stroked up her thigh just like she had with me. "Do you want me to, you know...take care of you?" I asked sweetly. "Why should the guys have all the fun?"

She smiled. "You are an angel, even if you have the devil in you," she laughed. "But no, I'm actually meeting someone from the party, one of Scott's athlete acquaintances, a swimmer. He's got that lean muscle I love, god that body..." She said lustily. "If he's willing I'll ride that thing all night," she cooed.

She left me to clean up some of the mess from the party while she went to meet him. I hoped he'd give it to her good, she deserved it.

Things changed quickly after that. Scott was pissed, as expected. He showed up at my apartment and threatened all sorts of things but eventually he went away. He wasn't really in love with Jess anyway. The college neighbors walked past my doors frequently and would occasionally tap on the glass to see if I was home. Jess let me keep my blinds closed, now that the need for advertising was done. I didn't answer.

Jessica had me move into her house, now that Scott was gone. I only had one month left on my lease anyway. Our website was on fire, money was coming in, especially with the Blow Bang video. I let Jess keep the money for rent and bills, it was my suggestion.

"You know me, I'm just a slut," I said. "I'd do this stuff for free anyway. The money should go to you."

Jess made me agree that while I lived "under her roof" I'd have to do anything she asked, sexually. She made read an agreement that she would keep locked up. It detailed what was expected of me. I'd continue to "work" on the website, per her instruction. I'd please anyone, and everyone she wanted me to at her house. That included delivery drivers and repair servicemen. She promised me that every food place in the area would know our number by heart. I was no longer going to be able to "stop" the number of guys like I had before. She pointed out that she'd like me to try and "beat my record." She also mentioned that Scott had an idea for parties, where they set up a makeshift "gloryhole" in the basement for guests to wander down when they want. She said it was the beginning, not the ened. She made me sign it. It was all for the embarrassment, not the legality of it.

I'm sure the college dudes hated finding out that I'd moved. Jess pointed out how much more freedom we'd have for our games, being a bit out in the country. I couldn't wait.

*****

End of, Victoria's Self Bondage Games-Ch.05. Victoria's adventures may continue, just not part of this series.

12