Video Chat Slut-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There. Is that what you wanted?" She sounded put out, like I was somehow forcing her. She knew better, though.

"Yeah. Now lay back." She followed my instructions, reclining on the pile of pillows behind her. As she did I switched the camera view back to where we could see her on the screen and leaned over to prop the phone up on Jane's bedside table, giving Steph a full view of the action, us a view of her and freeing both my hands.

It was the first time I ever thought of Steph looking completely ravishing and sexy. Up until then she'd always been my wife's annoying little sister who happened to look good. Her straight black hair fell just over her tan shoulders, and where Jane was shaved to a narrow strip, Steph was completely smooth. Her mouth parted in an ecstatic "O" as she stroked her nipple with one hand and let the other trail down to between her legs, on which she still wore the lace-top thigh-highs.

"Touch yourself for us, Steph. Rub that pussy till you cum," I said.

As I fucked her, Jane turned her head to watch while stroking her tits. "Oh, my god, that's so fucking hot. You look so damn good, Steph."

"You guys look pretty hot, too," my sister-in-law said. She stroked small circles around her clit as she watched. "Is this how you always do it?"

I eased back a moment so Jane could answer. "Normally I would have already sucked his cock, or maybe we would have done a 69 by now. I love having his mouth on my pussy while I suck is cock.

"Mmmmm." Steph rubbed faster and bit her lip. She was getting close, too.

I could tell Jane was primed for another orgasm, so leaned in and pushed her knees back, opening her pussy to me even more, then leaned down to push her hands out of the way so I could suck a nipple while I ground against her clit, my cock deep inside her.

"Oh, my god, Steph. He's in so fucking deep. He's grinding my clit with the base of his cock. Jesus, I love that. Fuck!"

Steph had yet to break eye contact with the screen and was rubbing herself more vigorously now. "Do it, Steve," she commanded. "Fuck her. Make her cum!"

I could feel Jane's pussy clenching as she neared her climax.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

"Oh, yes ... so close!"

"Yeah, baby. Let your little sister see you cum. You know you want to."

She was totally lost for words at this point, only urging me forward with a familiar series of whining pleas. I turned my eyes to the phone to watch Steph, who had spread her legs even father and was now fucking herself with two fingers of one hand while rubbing her clit with the other, her eyes still locked on the screen showing Jane and me.

"Do it, Jane. Fuck him. Cum ... Ah, fuck!" She was cumming, too.

Jane froze, her entire body locked in an uncontrollable shudder as she came on my cock, her pussy muscles tightening around me. On the screen, Steph had clenched her knees together, her hand still over her pussy, as she, too, shuddered. Seeing her mouth forming a wordless circle and her eyes fluttering almost had me ready to cum, too, but I held out.

Jane slowly relaxed, her hands running up and down my arms as I propped myself over her, my cock still easing in and out. "Oh, my god, baby! That was incredible! Did you cum?"

"Nope," I said with a wicked grin.

"Holy shit. Here, lay down." I pulled out and complied. She sat up and continued talking to her sister while she casually stroked my length. "Steph, remember that toy you bought for yourself when we went to shop for your friend's bridal shower – the big pink one? I want you to get that out."

Stephanie was operating almost as if she were in a trance by this point, her chest and neck flushed with her arousal and her eyes glazed over. I watched Steph reach into her bedside table drawer and pull out a lifelike dildo that must've been at least eight inches long. It had fake balls at the base and what looked like a suction cup at the bottom end.

"OK," she said, holding it delicately in one hand. "Now what?"

"I'm going to sixty-nine Steve, and I want to watch you suck that big cock while you touch yourself. I want you to imagine your mouth on his cock and his tongue on your pussy."

Suddenly I was a little wigged out by how specific Jane was being with her sister. Had this come up before? Or had something been shared along the way that I was unaware of?

"Babe, are you sure...?" I stammered.

"Oh, I'm sure. You're going to do exactly what I say, aren't you Steph?"

Stephanie seemed to be regressing into a submissive little sister state that I'd never witnessed before. At this point I was guessing Jane could tell her to do almost anything and she'd agree to it. Steph just bit her lip and nodded her head in the affirmative.

Jane now had a leg draped over mine, the better to stroke my cock with her right hand while fingering her pussy with her right. "Good girl. Now bend over for me." Steph complied, leaning forward on her knees. Her ass was visible behind her and presented a lurid image. She held her mouth just centimeters away from the tip of the artificial cock. "Yes. Now, you remember how I showed you?"

"Yes," Steph said, sounding even more girlish by the moment.

Then I caught myself. Showed you? Jane had given her little sister cock sucking demonstrations? When the hell did this happen, and why had I never heard about it?

"That's right, sweetie. Don't touch it, yet. Just hold your mouth there until I tell you. Now, when I tell you I want you to touch yourself, OK?"

"Uh huh. Can I suck it now, please?"

"Suck what?"

"This cock. Please?"

"Who's cock, Stephanie?"

Steph closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. "Steve's cock."

"Yes, you can. I'm going to suck it, too. I can't wait to taste my pussy off him. I want you to follow what I do. Here I go."

Jane gently kissed the head with just the slightest bit of suction, causing me to visibly twitch. She was going to tease me to the brink, I could already tell. Steph followed along, gradually working her way down the dildo with soft kisses as Jane did the same to my real cock.

"Mmmm, Steph, we're getting him very excited. I can feel his cock throbbing for me. Can you imagine that?"

"Yeah," her sister sighed. "It looks really nice."

"It is nice. It tastes nice, too. Do you want a lick?"

"Yes, please."

"OK, just a tiny one at first." With that, Jen extended the tip of her tongue to just barely flick at the ridge at the underside of my cock head. I gasped as the delicate touch overtook me, then looked to the screen on the phone and watched Steph mimic Jane.

"Mmm, he loves that, don't you honey?"

I grunted in agreement, unsure of who I should be watching and still feeling a little odd about my role in this back-and-forth between my wife and her sister. "Do you like watching your little sister-in-law pretend to suck on your cock?"

I gave her a look that clearly said, Is this a trap? She just grinned and nodded her head for me to answer. "Hell, yes," I said. "You're looking pretty hot, Steph. Keep it up. I bet you're really wanting to touch yourself again, aren't you?"

She just groaned and rolled her eyes back. "Yes! So bad. God, I'm wetter than before."

"Not yet, sweetie," Jane said. "We're going to tease him a little more. Are you ready to suck?"

Steph nodded her head. Jane parted her lips and pushed them over the head of my cock, maintaining constant contact with the shaft as she went all the way down, stopping just an inch short of the base. Then, with a slow, twisting motion, she withdrew, maintaining gentle suction the entire time. I watched my wife for several strokes, then turned my head to see her mirror image in Stephanie.

Her mouth still on me, Jane turned and lifted a leg over my face, her pussy in full view above me. Her mouth on my shaft felt delicious, and she rocked back on her knees to offer herself to my waiting tongue. The she released me with a slurp.

"Steph, I'm going to let Steve lick my pussy now, so I want you to reach back and touch yourself and imagine it's his tongue, OK?"

My view of the phone was now blocked by Jane's legs, but I didn't care. I took this opportunity to grab her hips and plunge my tongue into her folds to taste her musky wetness. She responded by engulfing me again, moaning deeply on my cock, then letting me slowly slip out.

"Steph, his tongue is so deep in my pussy right now. You can start touching yourself if you want. But I want you to keep watching me suck Steve's cock and do what I do, OK?"

I didn't hear a reply, only a sharp intake of breath from the phone and a long whine. Jane engulfed my cock again, stroking the base while sliding her mouth up and down over the head. In the background I could hear what I assumed was Steph slurping on her dildo while she plumbed the depths of her pussy.

"Oh, my god ... his tongue feels so good. Are you imagining it licking you, Steph?"

"Uh huh," she whined.

I probed Jane's pussy deeper, sliding a hand off her hip so I could use the thumb to stroke her clit while I licked her. Her approval was signaled by a long moan on my cock and her pulling my entire length into her mouth, then sliding it back out with the slightest bit of suction. I groaned into her pussy as her lips pulled over the head.

"Tell me what she's doing," I moaned into my wife's pussy.

Jane released my cock from her mouth, then stroked what felt like a healthy amount of saliva along its shaft. "She's bent over on one elbow, holding the dildo with that hand while she goes down on it, and using the other hand to stroke herself."

I gave Jane's slit a long, purposeful lick, stopping to quickly thrust my tongue into her. She gasped and I spoke again.

"I bet that looks incredibly hot. Are you enjoying watching her?" I caressed her ass with both hands and teased her again with my tongue.

"Mmm hmm," she sighed, still stroking me.

"Are you close?"

She laughed low. "I could be if you'd stop being such a fucking tease."

I chuckled in response. "I don't hear you asking nicely." I continued stroking her magnificent ass, working my fingers closer and closer to her pussy. "Is Steph watching us?"

"I don't think she's taken her eyes off of us. You should see her. She's rocking back and forth with her mouth on that cock. I think she's pretty close, too."

"I want you two to cum together, OK?"

"Steph, honey, did you hear Steve? Think we can cum at the same time?"

I heard her whine with pleasure. "Yeah, but he'd better get his ass in gear. I'm almost there."

"You heard her, sweetie. Best get busy."

My only response was to plunge my tongue back into Jane's slick opening as I moved my right hand just up against her lips, slowly alternating the pressure on each finger like I was gently playing a piano. I could feel her back arch in response. I then moved the focus of my tongue along her slit to her swollen clit, which I teased with just the tip. Meanwhile, I took the opportunity to slowly press my index and middle fingers into her.

Jane gasped and stroked me faster. "Jesus ... he just slid two fingers inside me, Steph. Your turn."

I heard Stephanie moan as she mimicked Jane and knew what I needed to do next to get my wife all the way there. Still slowly circling her clit with the tip of my tongue, I slid my middle finger out of her pussy. Using the ample lubrication that remained, I gently pressed it to her clenching asshole.

"Oh, god, baby! Yes ..." Jane hissed. "I'm so fucking close. Don't stop."

She leaned her ass back, encouraging me to press deeper, and I happily complied, sliding my middle finger in up to the first knuckle while still fingering her pussy. As Jane's moans increased in volume, so did the speed of my tongue flicking across her swollen clit.

"Steph, his finger is in my ass and it feels so good! I want you to do it, too," she said between her whining.

"Okay," Steph muttered. "I'm going to have to move around though."

"Steve, Steph's laying on her belly now with one hand on her clit, and the other reaching around behind her to finger her ass," Jane said between gasps. "How does that sound?"

I answered by clamping my lips of her clit and gently sucking on it was like was one of her nipples.

"Aaaahhh, god! Yes, baby. Suck that clit. YES!"

From off to the side I could hear Steph reaching her climax as well. The best way I can describe it was having really hot sex with a real partner while a porn movie was playing in the background, but knowing that it was my sister-in-law and she was using us as inspiration took the erotic value up a hundred times. The sounds of their moans together combined with Jane's vigorous stroking nearly drove me to the brink, but the girls got there first.

Up until that point, I don't think I'd ever heard anything hotter than the two of them cumming together. Jane's moans morphed into high-pitched squeals as she pushed her pussy against my face, while Steph was narrating her own pleasure with what sounded like clenched teeth and almost maniacal urgency.

"You lick that pussy," she growled. "Make me cum! Lick it!"

Then Jane was silent, her increasing grip on my cock and the twitching of her legs letting me know she'd tipped over the edge. Stephanie, meanwhile, was more vocal, gasping and pleading until she heard Jane go silent.

"There it is! Yesss," she whined. "Oh, my god, yes!"

Jane collapsed on top of me, still lightly stroking my cock now and giving it a few delicate licks as her sister came down from her orgasm.

"Holy shit, you guys. That was intense," Stephanie was finally able to say.

"Oh, we're not done with you yet, sweetie. I still need that cock in me again. How about you?"

"Absolutely," Steph purred. I'd never heard her sound so content. "What's next?"

I was still giving Jane's pussy tiny flicks with my tongue, enjoying the way she still twitched and sighed with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"I'm going to ride him, so I want you to take that dildo and sit on it just like I do with Steve's cock. Understand? It'll be just like both of us are riding him at the same time. Would you like that?"

"Yeah," Steph said. It was barely a whisper, and again I felt like I was doing something unethical while my wife, the one who would be calling me on my lack of ethics, was the one leading way down this path.

Jane gave my cock another long suck, leaving it wet and slippery as she shifted along my body and positioned herself just over my throbbing shaft. With my view of the phone's screen now unobstructed, I could finally get a look at my sister-in-law in all her disheveled, post-orgasmic glory. Her skin was radiant from the light sheen of sweat she'd worked up, and her eyes were hooded and seductive. As I watched, she followed Jane's lead and shifted, raising up on her knees and placing the dildo under her.

I relished the view, Jane's magnificent ass from behind and her tawdry sister from the front, each one getting ready to mount a cock of their own.

Jane took my cock in her hand and rubbed the head along her pussy. "Are you ready, Steph?"

Here sister was doing the same, using her free hand to rub and pinch her nipple. "Uh huh."

"OK, now," Jane commanded. Both women eased down on their respective cocks, Jane's pussy slowly taking my length into her delicious depths, gripping me as she slid lower. My hands on her hips, I eased her down until she bottomed out on the base of my shaft. The ecstasy was only enhanced by watching my sister-in-law doing the same thing with her dildo, her back arched and her breasts looking full and delicious on her slim frame. For a moment, it was easy to go back and forth imagining both Jane and her sister fucking me.

As if she was reading my mind, Jane said over her shoulder, "Baby, I want you to pretend Steph is riding your cock. I want you to treat me like my slutty sister, OK? Fuck me like you're that guy fucking her in the bathroom stall."

"Oh, my god," was all I could muster. As an otherwise faithful and devoted husband, what the hell do you say to that? However, Steph was apparently already into the fantasy before I could even collect my thoughts.

She whined as she took the dildo's full length, then looked directly into her phone's camera, meeting my gaze. "Does my pussy feel good on your cock, Steve? I've been thinking about this for a long time, you know. Thinking about riding you while my sister watches us, taking your nice, hard shaft inside me."

She eased herself up, letting an inch or two of the dildo slip out. Jane imitated her perfectly, replicating the motion there on our bed, easing me out of her. All I could do just then was moan. The situation was leaving me speechless as I struggled to wrap my brain around it all.

On the phone's screen, there was suddenly commotion as I realized Steph had picked up her device and was moving it. After some more adjustments, the image stabilized again, revealing Steph now kneeling on the hardwood floor of her bedroom in front of the fully mirrored closet doors I remember we'd joked about when we moved her in. The dildo was in her hand, which prompted Jane to slip off me.

"Where are you going?" I growled.

She looked over her shoulder and winked. "Got to keep up the illusion, hon. The toy's not inside of her, so you don't get to be inside of me."

I threw my head back on the bed in frustration. This was perhaps the hottest and simultaneously most frustrating sexual experience I'd ever had, and for the moment I was stuck in limbo, my wife's wetness cooling on my agonizingly stiff cock.

Steph was apparently now situated, and put the dildo to her mouth, where she slowly and seductively licked the suction cup base, then rose up on her knees to attach it with a wet slurping noise to the smooth floor.

"You ready, Jane? I think I want him back now that I can better control things."

Steph reached below her to guide the artificial cock inside her, while her sister did the same with my genuine model. I relished the feeling of being back inside her, watching her pussy lips part as she once again engulfed my full length.

Steph gasped as she reached the fake balls at the dildo's base. "Oh, my god, Steve! You're in me so deep! Do you know how long I've dreamed about this?"

I didn't, but from the look of things it has been some time, and over that period had been a matter of discussion between the two sisters.

"I want you to fuck me, Steve. Grab my ass and shove that cock into me!" my sister-in-law commanded.

I complied, gripping my wife's hips and pulling her down onto me as she leaned forward, listening to the delicious, wet slapping noises our bodies made as they came into contact again and again.

"You like that, Steph? You like that cock fucking your tight little pussy?"

She was riding her fake cock in perfect rhythm with her sister riding mine, squirming on it as she arched her back and pulled hard on both nipples. I reached around and did the same to Jane, eliciting a positive response.

"Oh, yeah, Steve ... I'm your little slut-in-law, you know that? Mmm, yes. Pinch them harder for me!"

I followed her instructions, pulling again at her taut nipples and prompting Jane to both exclaim "ouch!" and ride me harder.

Steph squealed at Jane's response, now trailing her right hand down to her clit, where she began vigorously massaging. Jane followed suit as I saw her right hand pull in front of her, then felt the pressure of her had on her pussy.

"Yeah, Steve, I'm going to rub my clit while you fuck me so I can cum nice and fast, OK?"

"You rub that clit, you little slut," I growled. "I'm gonna make that little pussy cum so hard..."

My dirty talk was apparently putting the both over the edge, as they moaned and gasped in unison, Jane increasing the intensity of her hip gyrations as I again grabbed her hips and rammed my cock up into her.