Vietnamese Wife Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had settled down she slowly got off my face, she reached down to modestly try to hide her butt cleft. She was hovering just above my face and said, "Oh honey, that was amazing but you shouldn't do that. I'm dirty down there." I said, you are my wife and trust me that turned me on more than you know. She then reached down and grabbed my hard cock.

"Is that true?" Thuy asked while looking me straight in the cock. She wiggled him back and forth like he was withholding information.

I was about to burst. I threw her on back and asked, "what did he say?" She spread her legs, grabbed my cock and eased it between her legs into her tight little pussy.

Thuy said, "He seems to agree with you but then he started shouting - 'put me in you'. We both laughed as I eased him in deeper. I couldn't hold back for long. My wife of 5 years had done more wild things in 1 day than she had in 5 years of marriage. Again, not complaining as she's always up for sex and feels amazing, but it was a treat to have her so free. I started to pump wildly and she put her hand on my bottom as I said I was about to cum. She pressed down but I was too used to pulling out so I did and this time my sperm hit her on the chin, neck and teeny bit on the lips. She laughed and licked her lips without thinking. This was the first time she tasted my sperm, hell, any sperm and she didn't even notice.

As I lay back, drained, she hopped on top of me and was very inquisitive. Thuy started the questioning, "Are you sure you don't mind kissing me down there?"

I replied, "I promise you If, if you sit on my face or ask me to go down on you, that will be one of the hottest things you've ever done and I'll be thrilled if you ask me several times a week."

Then she asked, "what about when you kissed me on the other side, weren't you grossed out?"

I then said, "Tell me honestly, did you like it? Did it excite you?"

"OH YES! I didn't want to like it but I've never felt anything like that before. I loved everything you did, I just don't want you to do anything you find distasteful."

"OK, I'll tell you the truth," I said. "Not only did it excite me that you enjoyed it, someday I hope to lube it up and shove my entire cock up there!" I had never said anything remotely like that to my wife. I admit I was truly worried I had ruined a wonderful day but it just sort of blurted out of me since we were being so truthful.

Thuy's eyes kind of bulged at my confession. She didn't look angry but almost worried. She didn't say anything, she just sat there pondering it deeply. She quietly got up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash my cum off. I was worried she was going to get angry which is very rare for her but brutal when she won't talk to me.

I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came back, she was under the sheet already. I pulled back the sheet to get in and at least she was still naked, that was a reasonably good sign. I pulled her back close to me and hugged her tightly. She then rolled over and completely surprised me. Instead of saying we need to talk, she kissed me deeply and thanked me for an incredible afternoon and nestled her little body into mine. We talked about the party and work and some projects for house. We said we should get up and do something productive but when either of us tried to get up the other would pull them back and say just 10 more minutes. It started to get dark so we watched some TV. I was starting to feel hungry but she eats like a bird so I didn't want her to get up just to make me something. I dozed off and when I awoke she was still holding me close and slumbering now herself. I kissed her head and though how lucky I was to have her in my life.

We somehow managed to sleep for ages. About 5 AM we woke up out of habit even though it was only Sunday as we didn't need to go to work. She looked up and said, "OH my goodness! We never closed the curtains yesterday! What if the neighbors saw something!?!"

I said, "then any neighbor lucky enough to see, knows that I have the most amazing wife who gives me everything I could ever ask for without any reservation. Every single one will wish he could be me for even a day."

Thuy blushed, and said, "are you sure you don't mind them seeing my body?"

I said, "you are one of the most beautiful women to walk the earth. I would be selfish to stop them from getting a glimpse of you and that magnificent little body of yours."

Thuy didn't bother to close the curtains but did seem to try and stay away from them. I worked out for a bit and asked her to join me for an early morning walk. We enjoyed the early morning air as it was pretty hot and muggy in August and unless you are in central air, it is unpleasant later in the day.

We got back shortly after 7AM and climbed into the shower together. Even though it wasn't that hot yet, it was still very humid. I never get tired of taking showers together with her. I love running my hands over her slippery body. Today she did something very different. When I finished soaping her from head to toe, she rinsed the conditioner from her hair and then began to lather me up. She then lowered down so she squatting down while sitting on the back of her feet. Her face was right in front of my cock as she lathered me up (usually she has me lift my legs bends over and quickly got soap everywhere). Today she was taking her time while looking at my cock directly. She then asked if he liked getting lathered up while waving it from the base as it stood straight up. She then did something unthinkable. She rinsed it off and kissed it and said to it. "As long as you keep telling me the truth, I'll try to make you happy", patted it on the head, then stood up.

I quickly finished rinsing off and dragged her to the bed without even toweling off. She said, "Honey, we're soaking wet and besides church is in 40 minutes."

I really didn't listen. I dragged her to the edge of the bed and shoved my face into her pussy. I realize she was probably just wet from the shower but I hadn't had breakfast yet and I was hungry. I devoured her pussy as she ran her fingers through my wet hair. She became excited pretty quickly, perhaps because she noticed how enthusiastic I was. She began to rock and buck as I felt her tummy convulse. I wasted no time and put her ankles over my shoulders as I pushed my cock into her sloppy wet pussy. I pressed her and asked. "did you like that?"

"Oh yesss, Honey! That was amazing!" Thuy said, trying to hide her face but with no place to go.

I said, "then you need to tell me when you enjoy something from now on. Remember communication is the cornerstone of a good marriage!" I said smirking as she laughed that I had quoted the Monsignor from last week's sermon. I then thrust deeply into her. I slowly withdrew and thrust back in as she let out a deep moan.

"Oh, Honey!" she said. "That feels so good. Please go faster!" This was the first time my wife had ever asked for anything. She really never talked during sex and this turned me on immensely. I was wondering what happened to change things so much but thrilled that at whatever changed.

I was pounding pretty quickly but it was hard holding back at all as it was so freakin' hot having her talk about what she likes and wants during sex. I tried to hold out but my cock insisted it needed immediate release as she has such a tight little pussy. It is hard enough under normal circumstances to hold out for any amount of time. I pulled out and stood complete up as we were on the edge of the bed. With the extra height I was able to land a few good larger drops on her face including her cheek and lips. Today she laughed and licked her lips and then swiped what was on her cheek off and into her mouth. Was she starting to get used to the taste of my sperm? Just a week ago that would have freaked her out.

I said, "we better get to church!"

She said, "I have to take another shower!"

I said, "no time." I pulled out a summer dress and shoes as she put on her bras then rubbed some of the cum on her chest that she noticed, off with a Kleenex. I threw on some nice pants and a dress shirt as she put on her shoes and looked in the mirror. I pulled the summer dress over her and did up the buttons as she did the rest. I think she was so amused by my fumbling about trying to help that she wasn't really worried about the end result. She said, "let me at least dry my hair!"

I told her we'd ride to church with the windows down. I pulled on her hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

"Wait," she said. "I haven't put on any panties yet!" I knew if I let her back to the bedroom, that would lead to makeup, tidying the bathroom, closing drawers and a bunch of other unnecessary activities.

"No time" I said as I took her to the garage and opened her door, scooting her in quickly. The cum that she missed was now seeping through her dress and while it was very slight, you could smell her sex in the car. In a million years I never ever thought I could get my sweet, innocent and ridiculously conservative Catholic wife to go out without panties and now she was going to church with my cum stains on her dress. She made me so proud!

12