Vieux Carre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his head so that his tongue circled her pussy, long, slow, tongue strokes, but taking care not to touch the clit. Not yet. She kept pushing her hips towards him, but he continued teasing her with his tongue, running in circles all around her labia, and then, with no warning, he slid the top of it over her clit and began to flick it, up and down, very light strokes.

"Ohhhhhhh…" moaned Carla as he kept it up, flicking, licking, ever so lightly. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head right up against her crotch, hard; he started to suck her clit softly, running his tongue over it as he did so. It was turning him on so much, giving this to her, tasting her, making her hot; he could feel her clit getting harder by the second, right against his tongue. He slid his tongue inside of her for awhile, moving it in and out, tasting her, making her wet, then he went back to her clit while he slid a finger inside of her, and then two, and started to move them in and out with long, slow strokes.

As he sucked her and pleasured her with his mouth, and his fingers, she was getting louder and he knew she had to be getting close: "Ohhhh please don't stop…don't stop…ohhhhhhh…almost…OHHHHH…." Dallas looked up and saw her head moving from side to side, hearing her moans, feeling her hips writhing under his face, and then, all at once, her legs tensed; her moans turned into a sweet cry of release, and she came. She started to buck and to grind involuntarily against his mouth; he held on to her legs as best he could, keeping his tongue right on her clit as her cries grew quiet, turned into soft, sweet moans, and then into slowing breathing.

Dallas moved up beside of Carla on the bed, and began to kiss her, letting her taste herself on his lips. After a few minutes, Carla rolled Dallas onto his back. She turned around so that her pussy was right over his face, and she straddled him. In doing so, she bent over and started to rub his cock again. She started to kiss it, slide her tongue over it, as she stroked him. Precum glistened from the tip; she took her thumb and rubbed it around the head, still licking and stroking the shaft.

Dallas enjoyed her fingers on him as she stroked him, her mouth on him, and how wonderful it felt. He pulled her hips down to him and started tonguing her pussy again, this time concentrating more on keeping it hard inside her as she went down on him. As he fucked her with his tongue, she could feel the vibrations of his moans, causing her to grind against him. Shortly, her kisses moved to the head of his cock, and then she opened wide, taking Dallas's length into her mouth, sucking it, tonguing it, loving it.

They both began to moan, sometimes in response, sometimes in unison, and their pace quickened. Dallas started to move his head back and forth with his tongue out, in rhythm with her hips. Carla pushed back, all the while sucking, stroking. Soon, Dallas had to stop tonguing and lay his head back down, sighing and mumbling unintelligibly, feeling the pressure on his balls increase to the point of explosion. Carla sensed this, took her mouth off of him and raised up, turned around. Straddling him again, she leaned down, looked into his eyes, and said, huskily, "I want you inside me. Now."

"Oh yessss…," Dallas answered, a thrill shooting through his body. Carla reached under her and took his manhood in her hand again, softly stroking it, then moved her hips down, guiding it into her wet, wet pussy. Slowly she descended, feeling him filling her, deeper and deeper, until she was just sitting there, enjoying the sensation. Then she began to rock, slowly, achingly, back and forth, watching his eyes closed in pleasure as she did so. Dallas reached up with one hand and caressed one of her nipples while his finger slid between them onto her swollen clit, rubbing it as she rode him. "Yessss baby, oh yes," she whispered, making sure he knew that she liked it. She continued the long, deliberate, movements of her hips, sometimes raising all the way up so that his glans was just barely inside, then all the way back down again, with Dallas raising himself to meet her, maximizing the penetration. "Oh baby…oh God it feels so good…" she said, and soon she started to move a little faster.

Dallas started to move faster as well; he grabbed her hips and began to try and control the rhythm. Soon, their rhythm was the same, faster and faster; their skin slapped together as she rode him faster and faster, and he knew from the throbbing in his cock that he wouldn't last much longer. He reached up and pulled Carla's face to his, thrusting his tongue deep inside her mouth, kissing her, tasting her. The kiss ended but she stayed in that position, laying on him with their faces close together. Faster they went, in and out, whispers turning to louder pleas: "Ohhhhh honey…god don't stop fucking me…you're gonna make me cummmmmm…" "Yessss baby…cum with me…cum with me nowwwww…ohhhhhh…"

And as Carla started to scream and her pussy started to twitch with her second orgasm of the night, Dallas let go completely, cumming harder than he could ever remember… shooting…spurting, filling her completely, his hips bucking uncontrollably as he held her tight against him, the loud cries of his own cumming fading into soft sighs, the thrusts slowing down, stopping, and then she was just on top of him, laying there, their breathing still heavy, and his cock still inside her.

Carla raised her head, looked into Dallas's blue eyes, and started to kiss him. They continued kissing for a long, long time before they fell asleep in each other's arms. There would be no more talk on this night. That night would give way to the red ball coming over the Mississippi in a few hours, and they would awaken, a little tired, and a little lost for words, but they would be happy, and fulfilled. They would pack their things, take a taxi together to the airport, and return to their lives. No doubt there would be more things on their minds now, the everyday and the not-so-everyday, and no one could ever be certain what lay in store for their futures, individually or collectively, but one thing could never be changed. What the Vieux Carre would mean to both of them for the rest of their lives would never be the same.

12