VijayaLakshmi- A Legion of Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two ladies paused, looked at each other in the mirror and then burst out laughing.

"That's the one you'd decided on, hadn't you?" Sheila laughed. "That's the one you wanted all along?"

"Yes. Actually, yes. Not the only one I want, but him first."

"Tell me why you want him."

"No. First *you* tell me why you suggested his name."

"No, you tell me."

Vijaya pouted and stuck out her tongue at her sister. "Okay. I'll tell you. Because the mans are too young and Harish's too close and Uncle Coomar and Uncle Sravan might be too ... too conscious, you know? They'll be specially cautious and all that kind of thing. I don't want that. Not the first time."

"What do you want, then?"

"A guy who takes me for what I am. Like a woman should be had."

"Good. Very good," her sister nodded. "And just how do you think a woman should be had, Vijaya?" Sheila was twisting her hair into a plait now.

"Ouch, careful, not so tight," Vijaya grimaced. "Well, I thought it should be, you know, not too gentle, not too rough. Just right. Full of, um, *fire*, but not so that it hurts. With ... with *hunger*, not like a biology class. Am I right?"

"Absolutely, my love," her sister said. "That's the correct approach. And yes, I agree, I think Shankar would be just right."

"What's *your* reason?"

Sheila laughed. "I should know, shouldn't I? God knows I've fucked him often enough. Well, let me tell you. He's good, very good. He knows how to fuck a woman. Just the right touch of rough play, and he's careful not to hurt. His cock's big, but not too big. Harish, for instance, his cock is huge. Some women find it painful. Shankar's just right for a first time."

"Also," Vijaya grinned. "He's the *servant*. I think that's very sexy. Isn't it?"

Her sister laughed, delight visible in every line of her face. "Spot on, child. It is *extremely* sexy, because it's one of those things we're just not supposed to do. So now. Tell me. How are you going to go about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you can't just go up to him and say 'fuck me', can you?"

"Why not?"

"Because, child, that's not half as much fun, and it's not nearly as good that way. You have to get him hot for you. Tempt him. Tease him. Flirt with him. Get him hot and excited, have him ogle you so that he's panting to fuck you, wanting you. You must draw it out. Then, when it does happen, it's explosive. Absolutely volcanic. Trust me.

It'll bring out the fire in him and if you let him know it's the first time for you, he'll be even more excited and the fucking will be that much better."

"But ... but what should I *do*, actually?"

"Dress differently, for one thing. Low cut blouses. *Saris*. Guys like Shankar love women in *saris*. Clinging T-shirts. The bathrobe.

Something like that."

Vijaya grinned. Her sister finished braiding her hair and Vijaya got up and, turning, hugged her sister. Sheila kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

"Oh, Sheila, I'm so happy you're not like other sisters," Vijaya murmured. "You're really a friend. Tell me ... when ... when I ... when I *fuck* Shankar ... will you ... would you be there?"

Sheila smiled and shook her head. "No, Vijaya. I won't. It's something you have to find and experience on your own. No one else can or should be part of it. Certainly not the first time. Perhaps another time, when you've got used to his body, and yours, and the things you do together."

Vijaya was silent, holding her sister close.

"I understand," Vijaya said softly. "Thank you."

Sheila sensed the tension and apprehension in her sister and smiled, stroking her hair tenderly. "You're lovely, Vijaya," she said softly.

"Very lovely, very sexy. You will be good in bed, and you will enjoy yourself. Remember that -- it's the only thing that matter – enjoy the sex, learn to relish fucking. There's no joy like it in anything else. Be happy, Vijaya. Always be happy."

12