Vikki 's New Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Vikki's new job and her three bosses.
4.7k words
4.25
181.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I had always had the fantasy of seeing my wife Vikki with another guy.

It started as a fantasy of having another guy join us for a threesome – the thought of seeing someone else's dick in her mouth whilst I fucked her often sending me over the edge. Or somebody fucking her whilst she sucked me off. In fact, it didn't matter what position either of us was in, just an MMF with my wife turned me on!

Then it developed into having 2 guys fuck her in front of me whilst I just watched. These were the first signs of being interested in the cuckold/wifesharing lifestyle.

Not long after this, the fantasy turned into her being the object of a gang bang – whether I took part or just watched, but seeing her rammed in every hole by lots of men was the obvious next step.

Then it stretched to a gang bang without me being there but her coming home, her pussy and ass red raw, her body covered from head to toe in cum having being fucked in every hole imaginable by 20 different guys before they shot their cum all over and into her.

My wife knew of my wishes of a simple threesome (I kept asking her) but she was initially surprised that I wanted another man to join us, not a woman. Either way it didn't matter; she kept saying "No!" each time I asked. I was 'the only one for her', she would repeat ad nauseum.

When we fucked outdoors, as we both loved to do, I would say that we were being watched and someone was coming over to get a closer look to help make the fantasy seem as if it could come true.

"I would love to see you suck his cock whilst I fuck you" I would say to her, but with no luck. It would stop her in her tracks if I said we were being watched, never mind getting someone to join in!

I never stopped asking though, hoping she would eventually get tired of me asking and say "Yes".

Well, the tale begins here.....

Vikki, who had just turned 40, had started a new part time job. It was at a small recruitment firm run by three guys. They needed someone to run the office whilst they were out getting new clients and trying to expand the business.

She was nervous when she went for the job interview but when she got home that night she was excited saying that they offered her the job on the spot. She said they got on really well; it all seemed relaxed because they were real "guys", into their sport and socialising, not staid, politically correct Human Resource people as some may have imagined.

At this point I had visions of her getting onto her knees in front of them and sucking them off one by one so she could get the job, but I knew deep down this scenario was only in my head and not for real.

All three were of the guys were younger than Vikki and me (I am 45). The youngest was 28, the oldest was 35. All were single as their business came first, and two of them lived together in one house they were renting together as they came from a different part of the country.

Anyway, Vikki loved the job and did more hours each week as the company grew. In fact the guys worked so hard that Vikki once said to me "Typical blokes they are. They don't cook as they have no time. They eat junk food and take-aways as it is quicker. Their house is a mess as they never get round to cleaning it and when they stop working the talk is all driven by the amount of testosterone in the room. They talk about women as if I am just one of the guys."

Well what with looking after our two children and trying to take on more tasks at work Vikki was getting more and more tired - and that meant less sex for us.

When we did have sex, however, I didn't stop trying to incorporate my desire to have a threesome and still sometimes pretended to be another guy when I was fucking her.

On one such drunken night she gave the first sign of buckling under the weight of my incessant requests. As I fucked her I said "I bet your hubby would love to see you getting fucked like this by another man. I reckon a slut like you could take both of us on, couldn't you". Then, much to my surprise, she replied, in a drunken moan, "Hmmmm...yes...I wish you could both fuck me together..."

It was the first time she had responded positively to any suggestion but I didn't think anything of it as we were both drunk, Vikki in particular. I didn't bring it up again as I put her reply solely down to the fact she had consumed two bottles of wine that night.

A month later, the drunken fuck long since forgotten, Vikki was once again telling me about how she was enjoying her job and the laugh it was, and all the laddish antics in the office, adding that I would get on really well with them.

At this point, getting fed up at constantly being told I would get on with them, I turned round to her and said "Why not invite your three bosses round to our house for a dinner party if you think I'll get on with them?", curious as I was to see what they looked like, if nothing else.

"Ok darling, if you want to...are you sure?" she replied.

"Yes, why the hell not. I'll get my mother to take the kids overnight and we don't have to worry about getting up the next day".

A couple of weeks later the day of the dinner party had arrived. I had ushered our two kids off to grandparents and we had the whole house to ourselves.

Vikki was getting stressed – she didn't know what to wear and was frantically running around preparing the meal as she didn't trust me to cook this time around.

Vikki decided a glass, or two, of wine would help ease the nerves and although it was still a couple of hours away from their arrival it seemed to work.

"Time to get ready" she said, in a panic, running off for a quick shower just before they arrived.

Ten minutes later I heard a shout from upstairs "Can you help me decide what to wear please!!?"

Panic had now definitely set in. I always knew when this happened as she needed me to help her choose what clothes looked good on her.

Vikki didn't like her body, well one bit of her body anyway - she was slim, yet curvy. An hour glass figure with an ample C-cup. She went to the gym 5 times a week but two Caesarean sections had left her belly looking a bit saggy and she hated it.

With clothes she didn't like the frumpy look, and also disliked the tarty, cheap look. For a dinner party, that basically left her four dresses and as it was a warm, sunny day I told her to go for the low cut halter neck summer dress......my favourite of them all.

I knew the guys would like it as she couldn't wear a bra with it and it revealed part of the flesh of her breasts, both from the side and her cleavage. To me, and most guys, it was a sexy dress, to Vikki it was a pretty, flowery summer dress.

After she had put on a pair of lace knickers and some low heels I looked at her and said "I could fuck you right here and now!" She was still anxious as she responded with a terse "No, everything will get messed up...and they'll be here in a second".

"That's ok, they can join in" I responded.

She shook her head, a "forget it" look appearing across her face.

Just then the doorbell rang. "Oh God" Vikki said in a nervous stutter.

"Relax", I replied, "Have another quick drink".

Vikki answered the door, "Guys, this is my hubby Mark. Mark, this is Nigel, Kevin and Steve."

Pleasantries exchanged, I was surprised at how they treated Vikki like a "bloke", a "mate" rather than a woman who worked for them. It was all very asexual.

Some beer and wine consumed, the chat started with the four of them continuing challenges they had going at work, almost ignoring my presence. All the chat revolved around someone being better/faster/slimmer/more muscular or whatever. It was mainly between the 3 guys but Vikki wasn't left out by any means. Any put down was fought equally and Vikki gave the guys as good as she got.

Having been in the guys' company for 20 minutes Vikki was right about them. The only thing she hadn't told me was they were 3 good looking physically fit guys. Vikki had told me they ventured down the gym but this doesn't always mean you are toned, muscley and fit!

I felt a little insecure; despite being fit myself I knew they had better bodies than me, and were better looking than me. I did wonder whether Vikki would have been so quick to agree to them coming around if they were 3 overweight ugly guys!

With the meal underway and Vikki in the kitchen, they started singing her praises to me and said I was a lucky guy to have her.

Steve, the eldest and head of the outfit, said "I can't believe she is 5 years older than me. When she came for the interview I thought the wrong person had turned up. I said at the time 'Wow, she can't be 40!". Nigel responded "No Steve. What you actually said was 'Now, there's a MILF, 40 or not, I definitely would given half a chance'!"

I thought this would help her relax if she knew they were singing her praises so I left the guys at the table and pretended to offer Vikki a hand in the kitchen.

"Well they like you and say I am lucky to have you, darling" I told her, whilst putting my arms around her and giving her a long French kiss, which she responded to favourably as she was now on her fourth big glass of wine. "One of them even said he fancies you..." I carried on. "I wondered what had stirred you downstairs" Vikki replied as she felt the huge erection I now had having been told that one of them thought my wife was a mother he'd like to fuck!

We both went back and the evening carried on as if there were 5 guys at the table. We were still comparing fitness regimes and who had the best body. The competitive streak in the three guys now rubbing off on us. Vikki has never been a "girly" girl and was as spirited and showy as the boys. She had two older brothers and it showed.

With the meal finished I cleared the table leaving Vikki with the guys. I could hear lots of laughter and friendly mockery and Vikki asking "Come on, tell me, which one of you told Mark that you fancied me?"

I couldn't believe that she went and asked them. I carried on listening and they wouldn't admit who said it, simply implying that they all did.

Suddenly Vikki appeared in the kitchen. "Mark, darling, please tell me which of them said he fancied me" she asked, seductively, stroking her hand across my chest, downwards towards my trousers.

"Well now, all this talk of them fancying me has aroused you, hasn't it?" Vikki continued, her fingers rubbing my hard cock through my trousers.

"You like the idea of one of them wanting to fuck me, don't you?"

"Erm, yes" I stuttered.

"Well, don't just stand there, we have guests to entertain" she voiced as she waved me back into the room, leaving our conversation in limbo.

Vikki followed in and shouted "Right!! There's only one way we can tell who has benefitted from all the hours down the gym and that's by comparing torsos. You guys have banged on all evening about who has the fittest body, yadda yadda yadda, well it's time to find out properly and I'm going to be the judge. Take your shirts off, and that includes you darling. I am not going to try and guess who it is; I just want to see with my own eyes".

I couldn't believe this – here was my wife, telling her boss and colleagues to take their shirts of so she could inspect their bodies. And she was going to compare them to mine, when it was obvious they were all a bit more muscle packed than I was without taking shirts off, being some years younger and without any middle aged spread like I had.

"Vikki's right", said Nigel as he unbuttoned his shirt, "it's the only way to sort this argument out".

A few seconds later we were all naked above the waist. "In a straight line guys" Vikki demanded.

Vikki stepped up to Steve first, and stunned me by using her hand to feel the muscles on his body and arms, running her fingers all over his body. As I watched I could feel my cock getting harder and harder, especially as her hands moved down his body to check out the six pack. Although I wondered whether she needed to touch our bodies it turned me on even more.

"Hmmm, very nice Steve", she said to her boss, "right, you next Kevin".

Once again she spread her hands and fingers all over his body, a hairier body than Steve's but probably but as well defined. She smiled as she did it, almost groaning quietly when no one was talking.

She said nothing before moving onto Nigel. Nigel was flexing his muscles in front of her, Vikki very impressed, declaring his muscles "very firm" before she eventually came to me.

She sniggered, "Hmm, a good effort but not in the same league, sorry darling...."

"Well, it's not easy choosing, in fact I can't decide between the three of you, so 9 out of 10 each". She didn't even give me a score.

"Sorry darling, you need to work out a bit more" she said to me.

"What about your 'torso' Vikki?" said Kevin, "You've seen ours; we want to see how your body looks".

"I never said mine looked better than yours!" Vikki replied smiling.

"Aahh, you did, you DID!" they all seemed to shout in unison. "Off, off, off!" they continued, moving towards her, hands raised as if ready to strip her naked.

Vikki stepped back from them, knowing she had been caught out by her words.

"Ok, ok, then, but let me do it" she said. She slowly raised her hands and untied the halter straps, lowering them down to just below her breasts before tying them behind her, so as not to reveal her tummy.

Her breasts gently bounced up, the guys responding with appreciative sounds, before complimenting her tits, which hung beautifully for woman of 40. Her nipples were swollen, and hard; I could see she was a little excited.

Feeling I had lost out to the guys twice now I interrupted their flow; "Aah, but the body above the waist isn't everything" I replied, thinking of the size and power of my legs due to the amount of cycling I do.

"You are right, darling but are you sure you want to compare yourself down there?" " Vikki replied, pointing at my cock in my trousers.

"I didn't mean..." I responded before getting interrupted by the other four who all shouted various things out loud at the prospect of being compared yet further.

"Bring it on!!" shouted Nigel.

The macho posturing was getting even greater between the three of them.

But Vikki was getting boisterous too, egging on of the lads again.

"I think this time you do have to guess which one of us will be the biggest" said Nigel, laying down the gauntlet.

"Better still", said Kevin, "you've got to guess which cock is whose".

"What do you mean?" Steve questioned.

"Vikki sees us from the waist down and has to guess whose is whose".

"Won't work" replied Steve, "she's seen our bodies now".

"We blindfold Vikki!!" exclaimed Nigel, "and then by touching our cocks, guess which is biggest and guess whose cock it is".

I was standing there in shock, and unbelievably turned on as everyone discussed my wife touching three strange cocks right in front of me, but no one asking me whether I minded.

Vikki stood there, hands over her mouth, muffling "I can't believe you're getting me to do this! Come on then, no time like the present". She laughed again to herself.

One of them "Whooped" loudly as Kevin took one of the cloth napkins, folded it and tied it around her eyes.

Vikki sat in a chair, her breasts drooping forward as she leant to touch the first cock, poised just a few inches from her face.

We had agreed I would go last. It was Nigel that was first. I was stood at the end of the line, looking across as Vikki's hands went up, touching his thighs before fumbling towards his cock. Her right hand found the base and, fingers circled, she moved them up the shaft of his semi erect cock.

Her left hand cupped his balls, and soon both hands were feeling him everywhere with a real determination to get this right.

As she continued his cock grew in her hands, she smiled saying "I'll have to come back to this one when it's stopped growing".

Nigel moved aside, stroking his cock the moment Vikki let go of it. Steve moved into place in front of her.

Vikki fumbled around again, but this time grabbed hold of Steve's hard cock much quicker. Encircling it with her right hand she slowly pumped the cock up and down as if preparing it for insertion into her pussy. "Hmm, this one feels bigger" she said delightedly.

At this moment the one in my hand felt twice as large as normal, as the sight of Vikki handling two strange cocks in front of me had me just seconds from cumming all over the carpet.

Onto Kevin, and he seemed to have the thickest, if not the longest. Vikki reached out with both hands grabbing it instantly, "Hmm, this one doesn't belong to Mark, that much I know" she said, correctly, stroking it a few more times to see if it was going to get any bigger.

The sight of Vikki's hand on another man's cock was more exciting than I imagined but the glisten of her wedding and engagement rings on her fingers as she pumped his dick nearly made me cum on the spot. There was something so erotic about it, something I had never imagined before, almost certainly due to the fact we had made a commitment to each other, and only each other, 14 years ago, and yet here she was tugging away on a strange cock, her rings rubbing on his foreskin, the pre-cum glistening on the gold. I had to let go of my cock to stop myself from shooting my own cum all over the carpet.

"Okay, the last one please, and I have no idea so far" Vikki continued. She reached out and I guided my cock towards her outreached hands. I was so turned on that it was actually bigger than it was normally when we fucked.

"Hmm, they definitely get harder, if not necessarily bigger, each time. A bit more pre-cum here, someone is definitely turned on, hmmm.... its...its ...Mark's!" she exclaimed.

"Whoa, impressive! Guess a bit of experienced handling helped there, eh?" said Steve, "shame you are no nearer to guessing ours though. Give up??

Vikki was never one to give up, and certainly not if asked to do so.

"No way am I giving up!" retorted Vikki, "just need to start again, the first one was still getting bigger. And its difficult to guess the length, thickness is fine, just can't guess the length".

"Maybe you need to see how much of it you can fit down your throat." suggested Kevin, half joking, but chancing his arm.

"Well I think Mark may have something to say about that" added Steve.

"Don't worry about Mark" came back Vikki "I am pretty sure he would love to see another man's cock in my mouth, wouldn't you darling?".

"Erm, ...yes" I said hesitantly but probably more keen to see her do it than she was to oblige, and she did seem keen!

"Ok then boys, that's settled. Same order as before please, gentlemen" ordered Vikki.

They lined up and I watched as Vikki took Nigel's cock, stroked it a few times with her right hand before guiding it into her mouth. First just part of the way, but within seconds the whole shaft was inserted.

This wasn't just testing for length and girth. She was sitting there, breasts exposed, nipples erect, sucking his cock like a true slut wife and I was enjoying every second of it.

She pulled his cock out completely, hesitated momentarily as if in deep thought, and put her lips around it again. It plopped out, some saliva dripping from her tongue onto her right breast.

She summoned the next cock. Steve duly obliged, and once again, she sucked on his pole, her tongue moving around as if trying to guess the size. This went on for longer than I thought necessary, and even though I felt a bit jealous I also felt my cock was going to explode.

"Hmm, definitely bigger than the first" she said," OK, last one".

Kevin came over and pushed his cock into the already gaping mouth. As before Vikki didn't move her head much but unlike the others Kevin thrust his cock back and forth, fucking her face rather than allowing her to guess its size. What seemed like minutes later, but was probably less than 60 seconds Vikki stopped and delivered her verdict.

12