Virgin Gigolo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Wow," I said, amazed at how slippery my fingers were.

"That's for your cock, wipe it on there." I did as she instructed, almost gasping at the sensation. If I hadn't already cum a couple of times, I knew I probably would have been able to quite rapidly. "When we get wet inside, as you penetrate us, we'll get you wet but your cock won't slide in and out so good until you're completely wet too. Even with the younger girls, they'll get plenty wet but if your cock isn't lubed, it's going to hang up for the first couple of thrusts inside us." She stopped and I looked her in the face again. "Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"I do too. Ok, so now crawl back up between my legs."

I did as she instructed yet again, swinging my legs between hers, one at a time, and aligning with her body. Unlike the previous time, she reached down, took my cock in hand and guided it to her opening. I rose a bit, my cock head spreading her lips, the lubricant letting my cock head slip into her.

I almost came from the initial penetration. The feel of her vagina wrapped around my cock head, caressing my glans from all sides. "Oh my God! It feels... feels so good," I grunted out, the sensation causing me to pivot my hips, my cock pulling back and pushing back again. "Ohhhh..." I groaned. Her hands reached to my hips, grabbing, and holding me in place.

"Don't move," she said, her fingertips gripping into the skin on my ass, holding me in place. "Don't move, or you'll cum too quickly." I started to pull back and involuntarily shoved right back when I did.

"DON'T MOVE!... Just stay." I forced myself to stop my involuntary thrusts, just holding myself buried deeply inside her, already panting and I hadn't even done anything yet.

"Ok, that's better," she said as I managed to get more under control, even if it wasn't totally. "A good lover will always take care of his lady first. If you've cum and she hasn't, you've done it backwards. A lot of men never learn that. Take care of her first, and she'll make sure you cum. If you cum first, you'll leave her hanging. You just will, you men are like that. She'll probably never admit it to you, but a good lover will make sure his woman cums first."

"But... how..." I stammered, once again pulling back and that was enough to involuntarily cause me to thrust back inside. I marveled at how, even though I had already buried my cock completely inside her, every motion made me want to thrust inside, to pull back, and do it again.

"How do you hold off?" she said, interpreting exactly what I meant. "Control your motions, slow down until you can. Concentrate on pleasing me, or even pull out." I pulled back and thrust into her again, which was nearly enough in itself to make me cum. "You're going to cum too fast. Pull out," she instructed, her words imparting instructions that she truly expected me to obey. I pulled out, the friction of her vagina on my cock going backward, enough to make my cock throb. "Now just wait," she said, her hand pushing up against my chest so that I couldn't move back. I didn't realize how rigid my body had become, how much my cock had become the center of my universe (as if it wasn't before) until I began to relax.

"Are you more under control?" Mary asked, easing the pressure of her hand on my chest holding me back.

"A little," I panted.

"Ok, we can't hold you off forever, but here's a good motion. Slide forward just a bit and press your cock against my clit. "Yeah, now down... Oh, yeah. Feel my clit? Now, slide up and down, let your cock rub against it. You may cum, that's OK, just try and keep moving if you do until I cum too. If you're going to cum, try and move back so you're cumming on my clit and your cum will lube us just that much more."

I tried to do as she instructed, my cock slithering back and forth as well as up and down. It didn't take but a couple of strokes and I could feel the tiny little bud of her clit hard against my cock. The drops of lube we'd added before intermixed with her pussy lubricant that was all over my cock, and the combination was nearly as slick as when I'd been in her. Here, however, I could feel her body tensing up beneath me, her legs spreading to get me closer. "Oh My God, Danny! That is so good... so good... so...." she whispered, her hips rising to force herself against me. I could feel the heat boiling up in the base of my cock, the reduced friction of only half of my cock on her body allowing me to respond slower, and then suddenly her entire body was quivering and shaking, her hands gripping into my shoulders as she orgasmed. There was no way she was holding me back now, and in just a few more thrusts the heat and liquid erupted from my cock. I wasn't able to pull back to spray on her clit as she'd instructed, but she was already in orgasm, so it made no difference.

"Was it what you thought it would be? Your first time?" Mary asked perhaps 10 minutes later. I'd rolled off and onto my back after I came, she'd reached over to grab a Kleenex and clean my cum from her pussy and belly.

"My first time?" I questioned, rolling my head to look at her. "But... I didn't..."

"You didn't cum in me?" Mary finished for me. "It doesn't matter, you had your cock in a woman, you're no longer a virgin." Lying on her back, she reached over and stroked my arm with her hand. "Don't worry, when you can get hard again, I'll let you really fuck me, but you don't have to cum inside a woman to no longer be a virgin. That's perhaps the oldest form of birth control, pulling out and cumming outside of her pussy, but it's really not very effective." I saw her head roll towards me, and she giggled. "Do you know what they call women who use withdrawal as a form of birth control?"

"Huh?" I didn't at first understand the question, and then it clicked what she was asking. "No, I don't know... what do they call them?"

"Mothers."

"What?" I said, not at first getting that it was a joke, until she rolled onto her side, looking me in the face.

"Danny!" she said, once again and I realized she was being serious. I didn't have to answer, my eyes met hers. "They call them Mothers because that's how they get pregnant. If you ever fuck someone without a legitimate means of birth control, you're playing Russian Roulette with your life. The same with people who practice the rhythm method of birth control. If you fuck a fertile woman without real birth control, it's only luck if they don't get pregnant. Do you know what they call people who use the rhythm method of birth control?"

"Uhm," I hesitated, and then twisted my face up before saying, "What's the rhythm method?"

"You really don't know anything, do you?" she shook her head. "Women's periods come about once a month. Theoretically there are two weeks after her period where a woman can't get pregnant, so some people try to use that knowledge, and only have sex in the first two weeks after her period. The only trouble with that is that periods aren't always perfect, they can vary by several days. And sperm can live inside a woman for up to five days. So, back to the question -- do you know what people who use the rhythm method are called?"

"Lucky?" I asked, questioning.

"They are that, but they're also called 'parents.'"

"They're called... Oh," I said realizing that just like her statement about "mothers" this was also a joke. So... what about you? We, uhm..."

"Not happening. I reached menopause long ago, so I can't get pregnant anymore. My body quit making eggs years ago, so now sex is purely for pleasure. And I do like my pleasure." Moving more onto her side she leaned in and sucked my near nipple into her mouth, her hand reaching across my body, her fingers finding my other nipple. I groaned at the sensitivity of the touch of her tongue and lips. "Like that do you? Men's nipples can be just as sensitive as women's." She let go of my nipple with her fingers, sliding her hand down my stomach until she found my cock. I was still limp, but she squeezed it with her hand, and then moved her face downward.

I'd seen a blowjob on porn, but nothing imagined was ever as exquisite as the feel of my dick sliding between her lips. Her lips slowly wrapped around just my glans until they reached the rim, her tongue slipping around the head. Pulling back momentarily she said, "I used to love to taste my pussy on Robby's cock," and then took me in her mouth again.

I hadn't ever imagined that someone could take my cock in their mouth and I wouldn't be hard as a rock, but that's exactly what was happening. I'd cum all over her kitchen floor, masturbating to her pictures. I'd cum in the shower when she'd stroked me off. I'd gotten hard again on the bed, momentarily slipping into a pussy for the first time before pulling back and cumming again by rubbing my cock against her clit. And now, with my cock in a woman's mouth for the very first time, I was only half hard, and not responding very fast at all. But despite that I wasn't yet hard again, the sensation was phenomenal -- and I only vaguely saw Mary reaching down and fingering herself, slipping her fingers in her pussy, but I recognized immediately what had happened when she pulled my cock out of her mouth again and inserted two fingers.

"Some women have never tasted their own pussy, but I've always liked the taste," she said as her hand moved back between her legs. A moment later her hand returned, reaching toward my face. I at first pulled back a bit, not at all sure about what she was offering me. "You might as well," she said recognizing my reluctance, "don't be bashful, because I'm planning on you spending a lot of time with your tongue on my clit. I especially liked kissing Robby when he had me on his lips after he'd gotten me off."

I hadn't yet gone down on Mary, but I'd tasted her on my fingers earlier and recognized the smell of her pussy as something that had been in the background virtually since we'd come into her bedroom. Again, she reached up and offered her pointer and middle fingers to my mouth. Touching my lips, I opened my mouth and she slid her fingers forward.

I don't know whether it was because I knew it was her pussy juice, but it was more than tasting her on my fingers earlier and realized it wasn't an unpleasant taste, just different, and somehow sexy. I sucked her fingers clean. "You like that?" she asked, her hand again heading for her pussy.

"I... uh... I didn't dislike it," I answered as she again lifted her hand from between her legs, this time to her own mouth where she sucked her pointer finger and then reached for my mouth with her middle finger. I took it in my mouth, sucking it clean just as she had, and a moment later she bent her face to my cock again. Surprisingly, this time I was responding quite well; my well-used cock was rising to the occasion.

"Uhhm, you really get hard," she said, pulling off a few minutes later and stroking my now fully swollen prick with her hand. "Do you know how long it's been since I had a nice hard one like this? At the end, Robby would get hard but couldn't stay that way for long." She turned her eyes back to her hand stroking me, and said, "I was getting you hard so you could fuck me totally, but I think it's going to have to wait until next time as I really want to suck you off. Is that ok?"

What was there to say to an offer to suck me off instead of completing my first fuck ever? I'd never had either.

"I'll take that as a yes?" She giggled, and I groaned when she took just the head in her mouth, looking up into my eyes. I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head to the exquisite sensations of her mouth and tongue. She pulled me out of her mouth, running her tongue over the soft spot and then sucking it, her tongue constantly caressing.

"Oh My God!" I moaned, "I never imagined..."

"Uhmmm. I've always loved sucking cock. It's almost as good as fucking. You need to warn me when you're about to cum, though. It's not nice to catch a woman by surprise." With that she again took me in her mouth, repeating all the sensations she'd performed earlier. Sometimes she sucked, hard, other times it was her tongue swirling around and around. She slipped my cock between her teeth and against the inside of her cheek. Straightening up she took me in her mouth, just the head and then pulled out until just the tip of my glans was between her lips. Sliding down further she took me another inch deeper, pulled back out and then did it again so that half of my cock was in her mouth. "I don't do deep throat," she said, having pulled me out again and letting her tongue caress my cock. "All the sensitive spots are around the head anyway, so it's more of a porno trick than something really pleasurable." She slid me back into her mouth, and this time I could tell she intended for me to cum.

I had a hard time not shoving my cock into her mouth. Just as when I'd been in her pussy earlier, the sensations in my cock made me involuntarily want to shove up and into her mouth. Her "Ummm" of pleasure told me she was enjoying it as much as I was. I felt the heat building in the base of my cock, and despite that I'd never had this particular sensation before, recognized what was happening. "Oh... Oh...." I panted, "I'm getting... close..." Suddenly she pulled back, turning a bit sideways and taking the soft spot between her lips and caressing it with her tongue -- and I nearly instantly began throbbing in orgasm.

I didn't spurt like I had hours before, spraying all over the kitchen floor. But, if anything, my orgasm was more intense, just without the volume of ejaculate. My cock spewed a dollop of cum straight up, falling back to land on her lips, her mouth opening and as she turned back in place a second throb landed in her open mouth just before her lips closed over my helmet once again, her mouth sucking and licking. I throbbed in her mouth perhaps six more times with virtually no more cum, involuntarily shuddering as she continued to suck me dry. "Oh Fuck! Oh! Too much! Too much" I said, shuddering and shaking to her oral caresses.

"Ummm," she hummed, pulling back now, just holding my still hard but softening cock with her hand, "I've always liked the taste of cum. Some women don't, but I do." She let go of my cock, and reached up to her face, taking a finger and wiping the dollops from her upper lip and cheek. She started to move it to her mouth, but then stopped and said, "Have you ever tasted your cum?"

"No," I answered, and I'm sure my eyes got big, as her hand reached instead toward my mouth.

I started to turn away as her finger approached my mouth. "Take it. I just gave you your first blow job and ate it all, you need to taste your own cum." I still wanted to turn away, but her finger went right to my mouth, pressing, and inserting itself between my lips. "Clean it up," she said, pressing her finger in my mouth. I did as she said, and although I wasn't a fan of the taste, at least it didn't gag me. "Men are always so happy for their women to suck them off, but never consider that we have to deal with it when you cum. You're always so happy for us to swallow it, but never happy to taste it themselves. But you need to know what it tastes like. Maybe you'll never suck a cock, but going down on a woman for a second time after you've fucked her means you could very well have some of your semen decorating her pussy and you need to not turn your head away. Got it?" I just nodded.

Lying down beside me, she lifted my arm and slid in next to me, resting her head on my arm. "Ok, and now the most important part of good sex."

"What's that?"

"Cuddling and holding your lover, if she is your lover."

I did a double take on that. She'd specifically said this was all about sex, not love, and that she was going to pay me for having sex with her. And now, raising my arm and almost snuggling to my side... "Are you saying... we're lovers? We just made love?" I hesitantly asked.

"Lovers? Not at all. That wasn't making love, that was sex. There's a big difference. When you make love with a woman, the sex enhances the love between you. Having sex without love, is just sex. I don't pay a lover, I was going to pay you for sex, although in this case, I think we need to discuss our arrangement."

I didn't say anything at first. Although in my mind I'd approached this with visions of $250 going into my bank account, somehow that just didn't seem right. "Discuss what?" I finally asked.

"Well for one, my fee for teaching you about sex is the same as your fee for giving me sex. Although I did cum twice, which was our arrangement, it was as much my doing as yours. As for you, you've got several lessons to go. We've got different positions to try, and we'll need to find out what works best for us. And since you're inexperienced in everything, it means that I'm going to be showing you everything, and there is no way I should be paying you for that. Do you agree?"

I swallowed, realizing that she was absolutely correct. I nodded. "So, here's what I propose." She rolled up onto her side, looking me right in the face. "This week is a freebie. I know I said at least two orgasms and one hour for two-fifty, but I didn't realize how much I missed this. I still need you to finish up the house, so Tuesday, you work for me, but I want you here every day this week. Tuesday, no sex. But the other days, no work. Next Saturday, assuming you've learned your lessons during the week," she giggled, "we start all over. $250 for an hour."

"So, starting next Saturday it's a business arrangement, but this week you get me for free?" I said after I'd had a chance to think about it and decided to tease.

"Free?" She asked indignantly. "Who got more out of this, you or me? And besides, you jacked off to my pictures and they rent for exactly 4 days of training. Deal?"

I laughed. "Deal."

I had no idea there was so much still to learn. Monday, we started with a true fuck; Mary reiterating that I had to get her aroused and wet and, when she was, she climbed on top and rode me cowgirl. She knew exactly what she was doing, and what she was doing to me, and then climbed off, rolled us over and she let me fuck her face-to-face, missionary position, if you will.

"I like missionary," she said as we were recovering from our first round, but I really like being on top, like we started, better."

Over the week we did every afternoon except Tuesday, in more positions than I knew were possible, or had even thought of, and not just in bed. She had me eat her pussy, more than once, and she was always willing to suck me hard to go again. We did it with me standing and her back on the bed, and with both of us standing, me leaning back against a wall so she could climb on and ride me. We did it in the shower, and in the kitchen on the table. We did it on the living room floor, and in a kitchen chair. She had me lift her legs, almost doubling her in two, and do her with her legs over my shoulders, and again with her almost perpendicular to me, one leg over my shoulder and the other between my legs. Everything we did was fun, erotic, and stimulating. The only thing we never did was kiss.

And then on Saturday when I arrived, she never said a thing. I arrived at her house, and she was all business. I was still painting, so it was outside and onto the ladder. Mary was gone, no mention of "other" activities, she was there when I started and said she'd be back later in the afternoon. It wasn't just like every other Saturday, I knew that she was coming back, and we were going to have sex, which was constantly in the back of my mind, and the day virtually flew by. She arrived just before 4 o'clock and indicated it was time to clean up. She didn't come in to take a shower with me, and unusually, when I thought she'd come in to deliver a clean shirt and pants all she did was collect my dirty ones, making it obvious she wanted me naked.