Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally straddled Frank and repeated the application as she had on Roger, rubbing her pubis deep in Frank's back as she did. Frank, of course, stretched his arms out when Sally came to rub his shoulders, forcing her breasts to massage Frank's naked back. I was still standing at the base of the towels as there was no room for me to lie down, but watching Sally's charms, being widely exposed as she straddled and laid over Frank, had me hypnotised. With each thrust as she rubbed the cream into Frank's broad, hairy back, shoulders and arms, her virgin vaginal lips opened and closed like a fish's mouth breathing. Seeing my young girlfriend so exposed and grinding her body on Frank's old body caused me to bar up again, without my shorts to try and hide it.

Sally suddenly spun around on Frank's oily back to attend to covering his buttocks and legs. She looked up at me and saw my very stiff cock pointing straight up.

"Billy, I hope it's not Frank's arse turning you on?" She teased me.

Of course both Frank and Roger turned their heads back to see my state and laughed very loudly.

Ohh, come on, let's get this pain over and get rid of these manipulating dudes I thought to myself.

Meanwhile Sally had shimmed her spreadeagled body way, way down Frank's back as she reached for his calves and both Frank and Roger had a perfect close up view of Sally's pussy, gaping and closing with her movements.

Frank actually groaned loudly when he saw her labia pulsating with her thrusts.

"Oh, am I too hard on you Frank?" Sally asked innocently.

"No Sally, I just need to rearrange something, hold on tight." Frank responded.

Frank then effortlessly pushed himself up, with just one arm while Sally still laid on him, and then moved his other hand underneath himself for a few seconds.

"That's better, there was a stick poking out of the sand." Frank said.

Sally continued to apply the sunscreen to Frank's legs, which had been closed tight the whole time.

She playfully slapped his bum and said, "Time to open those legs Frank, as you taught me, you don't want sunburn in those tender, inner spots."

Frank opened his legs and Sally jumped up and screamed,

"It wasn't a stick, there's a snake there Frank, run, run, Ohh My God..!"

My eye were on Sally, who was shaking and breathing heavily, her breasts were heaving and quivering and her puffy nipples and labia swollen with the adrenaline surging through her body. It was a very primal display. Frank and Roger were laughing themselves silly, instead of running away. Sally and I looked at each other in bewilderment wondering why they just laid there laughing when such danger lurked underneath Frank.

"Why aren't you running Frank?" Sally said so concerned.

"Show her Frank." Said Roger.

"You think I should Rog?" Asked Frank.

"Show me what?" Asked Sally.

"Ahh well, I guess now is the time for you all to meet 'Godzilla', or you will never stop harping on." Frank said, looking straight at Sally.

He rolled over and lying between his legs was a monstrous cock, it had to be 10 inches long and was half swollen. Slowly it raised up to a more erect state as Frank and Sally stared at each other. Not only was it the biggest penis I had seen, what made it so gross was it was tattooed all over in a snake skin pattern.

I looked at Sally and her mouth was agape fascinated by the obscene display of Frank's' swollen, tattooed, erect cock.

Frank must have known Sally was going to ask him to open his legs and cunningly re positioned his cock so she would either see it or feel it.

"Oh my. Oh my oh my." Sally muttered all flustered. "Um, I can see why you call it 'Godzilla' Frank."

Sally turned to me and looked back and forth between mine and Frank's erections, as I was still hard as, and I could see her comparing Frank's monster to my much more modest offering.

Sally then cut the thick atmosphere by saying, "OK Roger, your turn to show me all your glory!"

Roger rolled over and I was thankful that his penis was more average in size, although it did have a series of roundish lumps down each side. But it also was erect and had pre-cum oozing from it's tip.

Sally was taking this all in, hands on hips, lewdly, mindlessly rocking her crotch at the guys lying underneath her. Surprising to me she wasn't blushing or being coy, just total acceptance of their cocks out on display and all swollen up.

"This day just keeps looking up and up." Sally joked. "Now would you fine gentlemen assist my man and I in the posing and taking of a couple of pictures please?"

"For sure Sally!" They said in unison.

Sally led the way over to Envy and the three of us males walked side by side following her, not one of us wanted to be behind a bloke when we were half erect, and all our eyes were on Sally's arse as her tight cheeks rubbed as she walked. Sally leaned into the passenger side window to get the camera, but in doing so flashed us her pussy again, and when her body tensed up to counter balance the heavy lens, her tight cute anus was briefly exposed to 3 sets of hungry eyes. I am sure I heard Roger whisper, "Oh sweet Jesus let me taste that cunt before I die." or something like that.

Frank asked loudly, to cover Roger's utterance, "Sally what would you like us to do?"

Sally turned, still grinning by having made 3 penises hard, asked, "Well which one of you two is the better photographer?"

"Shit," Said Roger. "That camera looks way to hard for me to operate, how about you Frank?"

"Same here Rog, I couldn't work that, it's way too technical." Agreed Frank.

"Ohh well, we have a quandary, I need some shots of some poses and Billy seems to be the only one to operate the camera, so he can't be the model with me" Sally said sadly.

"Hang on Sally, maybe I can take a bag and set the camera up on it, using the bag as a tripod and use the timer and run back and pose?" I suggested, not even wanting Sally to think of posing so intimately with these brutes to emulate Peter's pornographic shots.

"But Dad's camera only has a 10 second timer on it, let's see if you can make it from back where you were shooting to pose with me in time?" She suggested.

So I was walking back to my shooting spot, about 50 yards away, when I heard a loud chuckle and one of the guys bellow,

"For sure Sally we could do that for you!"

I turned and saw Sally showing some of Peter's pictures to the naked brutes, now standing so close to her they were rubbing their arms against Sally's, and occasionally one of their stiff penis's would bump into Sally's belly, causing her to giggle and shake her boobs.

I waved and shouted to Sally to start counting to ten and she waved one hand down like a flag starting a race.

I ran my guts out over the soft sand and just made it as Sally counted nine, not having the heavy camera to carry made my run easier.

"See Sally I can be back in time to pose!" I said triumphantly, huffing and puffing.

Sally looked down at my crotch and said, "Well you might be ready to pose but Mr Big Boy seems to have gone all camera shy, unlike your stand ins next to me." pointing to the creep's proud erections.

I looked and my cock had deflated and retracted through the strenuous run. It would look pathetic in the photo.

"How about I teach Frank and Roger how to use the camera?" I suggested, trying vainly to avoid Sally being intimate with their cocks and taking advantage of her.

"No good mate." Roger said. "Frank and I are thick as planks, it would take you a month of Sundays to try and get us learned on it."

"Well, that settled, Billy with be the photographer and Frank and Roger will be modelling with me. Don't worry Billy, it is just like acting, our poses will not be sensual, just make believe, won't they boys?"

"Yes Sally." they excitedly said at the same time, both giving me a wicked grin and a wink.

As I slowly trudged back with the camera I couldn't believe my run of bad luck. I could understand the grubs coming back to try and peep on Sally, especially as they knew it was often a nude beach, but Sally's behaviour was so out of character. Deep in thought I hadn't looked back at the trio by the Land Rover. My cock had receded with the absence of visual stimulation and the worries going through my mind.

I reached the shooting spot, turned around and raised the view finder to my eye. There was my virgin girlfriend, naked, kneeling between Frank and Roger, holding each of their hard cocks in her hands, inspecting them closely and comparing them. Fuck, she has only ever grabbed my penis through my clothing and here she is caressing and intensely staring at these stranger's bare cocks. Her small hand was wrapped around Roger's cock and rubbing over those bumps he had under his shaft skin. I could see Sally ask Roger something and Roger replied. This caused Sally to let go of Frank's 'Godzilla' and use both hands examining Roger's cock for a good two minutes.

She then turned to Frank and wrapped her hands, which now appeared so small, around 'Godzilla' and I was surprised that her two hands could encase it and still have some finger overlap, certainly one of her hands could not contain his girth. This time Sally spent 5 minutes in intimate examination of Frank's monster. Finally she leg go and said something to Frank and he walked out of shot. She then looked down to me and waved to get my attention, undoubtedly seeing my cock, that had gone rock hard watching Sally play with their cocks. I saw her smile at me, then turn to Roger and proceeded to pretend to give him head. I was glad she decided to pick Roger's penis to pretend to perform fellatio on for the photo, not that insanely large and tattooed anaconda of Franks.

I started shooting, amazed that they could line up Roger's cock and Sally's mouth to my line of sight to make it look so authentic, like she really was going down on him. I waved back to let her know I had the shot, but she didn't look my way, she kept pretending to suck off Roger. Finally Roger put his hands on Sally's head and Sally quickly moved away from Roger. I wasn't sure but it appeared there was an arch line of shiny thick liquid linking Roger's knob and Sally's lips, but it must have been some reflections glinting in the sun off Envy's new paintwork. My jealousy was playing tricks with my mind I told myself.

Frank had come back with the sun-cream and Sally was directing him to squirt some over her breasts to simulate the semen in Peter's photo. I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders, Sally wasn't going to actually jack them off on her. Phew!

Sally looked down at her breasts, then back at me and waved again.

I must admit, Frank and Roger were very professional, moving closer to Sally but not molesting her. She reached out and grabbed both their cocks and pretended to milk them and line up their pee holes with the splashes of sun-cream. Sally was getting into a great rhythm tugging both their cocks,strenuously, making her boobs wobble. She looked back at me and smiled for the camera, before turning around and pretending to kiss each knob, really enjoying her role play. All of a sudden Roger's cock erupted and spewed sperm all over Sally's chest, as Sally watched on in amazement, fascinated by the arcs of cum firing from his cock. I was also transfixed, snapping a few frames of the unexpected ejaculation. I was leaking buckets of pre-cum myself and when a drop fell and hit my foot it shocked me back to my senses. A stranger had just blown all over my girl's breasts as she tossed him off. I started walking back, fuming that Roger had pushed way past Sally's boundaries.

But when I got back there, the trio were all laughing, and I could hardly raise my voice if Sally was enjoying the merriment.

"Ohh Billy, it is so funny, we were doing the poses and Frank said to me if I keep stroking like that Roger would surprise me, so I turned to Roger and at the exact same moment his gooey volcano erupted from his balls and it rained all over me. Frank's warning and timing of Roger's eruption was prophetic." Laughed Sally. "Now go back Billy and we will see if we can capture the 'Godzilla's' eruption too, because Roger's lava looks so more authentic than the sunscreen doesn't it?"

"Sally, of course it looks more authentic, because it really is semen." I stated.

"Ohh goody, I am glad you agree, now to be fair on Frank, we need a photo for him giving me his tribute, that's the word isn't it, you said Frank?" Sally said. I hadn't agreed but she had twisted my words to suit her crude plans.

"Sally I am not walking away to photograph you jerking another stranger off onto your body, this has gone far enough!" I finally manned up and put my foot down.

Sally looked at me and smiled, "Billy I love you, when we have sex for the first time it will be magical and forever held in our hearts, mind and soul. This is just goofing about without any love or passion. Also Roger said its not fair to leave Frank like that, as Frank has a medical condition. Roger reckons it will only take a few shakes, isn't that right guys?"

They both quietly agreed, not daring to look at me in the eye. But Sally's look meant I dared not argue further.

Then she made me love her even more when she said, "Billy I love that you are showing me your passion, even with all this carry on." As she reached out and for the first time touched my still hard cock, skin to skin. Her gentle tugs had me in heaven, her small soft hands felt wonderful. She then gave my cock a playful tap and sent me on my way.

I trudged back to my spot, thinking the damage has already been done, one more hand job and we can get rid of these jerks. Jerks, ha, Sally was jerking the jerks I laughed to myself. At least I could still laugh as I experienced the highs and lows of the day. I finally had Sally touch my dick and it was awesome. The fact she was covered in a stranger's cum and about to cop another load was the despair curtailing my moment of glory, but strangely giving me a tingle deep inside.

I turned around to photograph the last evil scene and saw Frank leaning against the bonnet of Envy, with Sally kneeling in front of him with her back to me. It was going to be impossible to get the shot of Frank's tribute, as he called it, as Sally's head was in the way.

To my astonishment, Sally's head began to bob up and down, pretending to suck Frank's monster cock. She then twisted her head around and went down the side of 'Godzilla' and it's broad head came into view. It was all wet and shiny, or it might just be the tattooing catching the sun, I wasn't sure. Surely Sally didn't actually suck his knob, how would it fit in her petite mouth?

Fuck I was hardening up even more just visualising it, my virgin girlfriend sucking off the biggest cock in the world, well, that I had seen anyway. Having her pose naked on her knees in front of all that cock flesh was wanting me to put the camera down and give myself a relieving tug, but I was transfixed with the events taking place.

Frank had now spun Sally to the side and Sally was wanking 'Godzilla' with both hands, wrestling that tattooed behemoth to a known conclusion. He was about to baptise my girl with his baby batter all over her chest. Sally's boobs were swaying, her nubs so erect, their movement catching Frank's eye. I saw one of his hands reach down and clasp on her nipple and roll it between his knurled fingers. Surely that is overstepping Sally's boundaries and she will put a stop to this nonsense now.

No, Sally leaned in and pretended to try and swallow his knob, go Sally, I suddenly thought, you are putting on a great show of make believe, it almost looked real. I was now proud of her instead of being upset, as she was acting out the fellatio so convincingly. Suddenly the other one of Frank's hands came around and held the back of Sally's head. Frank arched his groin up at Sally's face and grimaced. It must be his medical condition I thought.

The auto rewind on the camera's film kicked in, I was at the end of the roll. I watched it to ensure it rewound through all the frames, as the frame number indicator rolled back to zero. When I looked back up, Sally was on her hands and knees coughing into the sand, and Frank and Roger were high 5-ing each other. That's weird, but I needed fresh film to capture the tribute shot, so I walked back up. As I approached I called out to Sally that we need more film, she was still on her hands and knees, spitting. She turned her red, tear stained face to me and I saw phlegm or something hanging off her lips.

"Are you OK darling, did you swallow a fly?" I asked.

She just looked at me as if I was stupid, then said, "Billy, take me back to the ocean please."

"Ok Sally, no problem, by the way, I think what shots we have will look great, it almost look like you really were sucking their penises."

Sally just grabbed my hand and we headed to the inviting waters in the bay.

"Wash me please Billy, I need your loving hands on me."

Well Sally didn't have to ask twice, there I was caressing her amazing naked body in the warm waters, my hands gliding across her slippery skin where the mixture of Roger's semen had mingled with the sunscreen. Sally was floating on her back in front of me, with my back to the beach, we were finally alone in paradise, well I couldn't see the jerks, so it felt like we were. I caressed her and visually feasted on her charms displayed in front of me, all mine, my beautiful virgin girlfriend. I moved my caresses down her body after rubbing her breasts, chest and belly clean. My fingers crossed her landing strip and delved into her slick gash. Her clitoris was already hard as a bullet and in just a few rubs Sally was reaching her arms up around my neck and holding me close as she rocked her fierce orgasm. All the teasing through the day had her like an over wound clock and my touch set the explosions of ecstasy off deep within her. At that moment I was the happiest man in the world, making my beautiful girl come so quickly, I was the god of giving orgasms I thought.

"Ohh Billy, you are the best, that was sooooo good honey." Sally murmured as I held her gently in the small ocean swell rocking us together. At the trough of each passing swell, my hard, aching cock would bump into Sally's back. Eventually Sally came back from her dreamy state after a particular low trough in the swell jammed my cock right into her back, saying,

"Well, it seems Big Boy is still ready for action, we really should be doing something about that."

"Oh Sally I can't wait, we don't need that photo of 'Godzilla' erupting on you do we?" I said without thinking. Where did that come from, bringing up the subject of another man's massive cock and his orgasm in the middle of our beautiful intimacy.

"No darling, I think I am done with Frank and his tributes.'' Sally said sourly. I wondered if she was upset with me mentioning it, or upset with something Frank had done.

We turned and walked back up to Envy, still parked on the sand dune, looking magnificent. Here I was, my naked virgin girlfriend beside me in a post orgasm glow, delivered by my caresses and my fully restored classic four wheel drive in front of us. No sign of the old dudes at all. We really did have paradise to ourselves. I was so excited for the next step in our relationship where we consummate our love with ultimate intimate act. Sally's right hand was caressing my buttocks as we walked and her left hand was dancing across my chest and playing with my nipples. Needless to say I was still hard as a rock, knowing that any minute know my girlfriend will be welcoming my penis into her, a precious and unique moment for both of us.

Sally picked up the towels and shook them free of sand, carefully dusted the sand off her feet, then invited me close so she could do my feet. Ensuring she placed my clean feet on the towel instead of back in the sand. "We don't need sand getting in my girly bits do we honey?" she said smiling.