Visiting with His Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dozed for a bit, but awakened to Gloria moving me on the bed. She positioned me so she had room to straddle my head with her legs. I looked up into her bald pussy. She was red and glistened with moisture. I assumed that my husband's cum was part of the mess in her cunt.

"C'mon honey." She said, "Lick your husband's cum from my cunt."

This was a double first, eating a pussy and eating Seth's cum from another woman's vagina. She lowered herself onto my face and squirmed around, stimulating herself. She positioned her clit on my nose which placed the opening to her vagina over my mouth. I felt a glob of my husband's cum drip out of her cunt onto my tongue. I swallowed it and pushed my face into her opening. I swirled my tongue inside her vagina, searching for more of my husband's jism. The combined taste of her cunt and my man's cum was unforgettable. I liked it and wanted more so I vigorously attached Gloria's crotch, licking-up everything I could find. She responded by gushing more of her female juices onto my face.

I felt a cock, it was actually a vibrator, slide into my vagina. Someone was fucking we with a huge dildo. The thing was fat and hummed against the inner walls of my vagina. I didn't think I had it in me, but I came again. I was helpless to what they were doing to me. When another 'toy' entered my asshole, I lost it completely. My body tensed and every pore of my being came. There was a cunt on my face and two dildos in my other holes.

They left me lying there, naked and thoroughly fucked. The photo of me shows a completely exhausted woman. My nipples had softened; I was covered with sweat; my hair was a mess; my crotch was red and swollen; my face glistened with a covering of cum. I was too tired to move. It was decided that Seth and I would stay with them in their room for the night. Seth went and retrieved our toiletries, although I was too exhausted to move. I fell asleep in his arms, feeling the warmth of his naked body against mine.

I awakened near dawn to the sounds of sex in the other bed. I looked over to see my husband between Gloria's legs. I watched him fuck her for a while. I got up to pee and returned to find Phil sitting on my bed. He wanted to fuck me again and I wanted it too. I laid back and he gently slid his prick into me. His poor cock was doing a marathon. The 'little soldier' had revived and was hard enough to go into my vagina. We fucked for quite a while; I don't know how long. When Phil finally came, I felt his semen wash over the inner walls of my vagina yet again. I laid back and reveled in how good I felt and how much pleasure I had experienced since the previous afternoon.

A few hours later, I staggered to my feet. I made my husband retrieve some clothes from our room so I wouldn't be seen in the wrinkled formal dress. I didn't want people to know that I had spent the night in someone else's room. I have a reputation to protect.

My husband said, "All of a sudden you care about what other people think."

He was right, but went to get me some clothes. It felt odd to put underwear on after my pussy had been free for so many hours.

We went home later that morning. I dozed most of the way. We didn't talk much other than my husband asking me if I'd had a good time. Boy, did I. He'd encouraged me to act like a slut with his friends and I had become world-class.

After a while, Seth mentioned that we'd had been invited to visit Phil and Gloria. I was going to have another opportunity as a visiting wife. When he said Alex and his wife were going to be there, I just smiled, wondering what else they had in store for me.

12