Visual Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so...that was sort of what tonight was all about then too wasn't it?"

"In a way yes, I guess it was. But it was for me too. I wanted to see how I felt, what I'd think if another man...or woman," I grinned, "were to touch you in some way. After all, tomorrow night we'll be with Carol and Jacque, naked in their hot tub, so who knows what might happen when we do that? But I needed to know how I might feel, or even think before we did. And I also figured this might be a good way to find out how you'd feel too. Which reminds me...how do you feel about all of this anyway?"

"Well for one honey, I know more than anything just how much I love you, especially since you went out of the way to do all of this for me. Secondly, I'm glad you fessed up. I don't want there to be any secrets between us, not ever. Whatever we do, whatever we experience, I want to feel like we can both come home, talk about it, and share it with one another."

"So in other words...the next time you tease the mailroom guy you'll come home and tell me about it then?"

"You got it," she said. "And the next time you stand out in the garage at work and Jacque off all over Carol's tits or something, then you'll tell me too right?"

"You got it!" I agreed whole-heartedly.

"Well then, sounds to me like tomorrow night could be very interesting. A lot of it depends on how well we get along with Carols husband...Jacque is it?"

"Yes, Jacque," I confirmed.

"Well, and they with us too I'd imagine. But...I already am coming to like Carol in just the short time we've spoken here, and even more importantly, I'm glad she was firm with you in saying that none of this was to be behind my back either. That makes me trust her and Jacque a whole lot more just because she did. But...I also trust you even more honey," she told me. "Especially after what you did for me tonight. That was very special, very erotic, very hot."

"Yes it was," I agreed, surprised I was becoming aroused again after everything we'd done this evening. She looked down, saw that I was.

"Come here baby...come fuck your wife."

**

We had only met Jacque once at the previous years Christmas party, and then only briefly. I knew only that Carol had met him years ago while vacationing in France. It turned out to be one of those world-win romances, long distance for a time, though they eventually got married. In time, Jacque came over to the States with her, where they'd been living ever since. He spoke with an accent, which all the women of course found very endearing, even provocative and sexy, including my own wife.

He was a tall man, and interestingly enough, was bald...though it was by choice and not through lack of having any hair that he preferred it that way. Well built, with hardly an ounce of fat on him whatsoever, I could see why the ladies tended to fawn over him at the Christmas party, somewhat surprised that Carol would even let him out of her sight.

I smiled remembering her brief comment to me as we shared a table together at the party. Several of the other female employee's seemingly had him cornered momentarily at the bar, talking to him.

"Looks like your husband might need rescuing," I had commented to her looking over as several women stood in front of him, hanging on to every word being spoken in that thick, sexy French accent he had. Carol had laughed glancing over towards him and then back at me.

"We have an agreement," she began, which looking back now, had far more significance than I realized. "We've always said...it doesn't matter where we go to work up an appetite, as long as we always come home to dinner."

Now after everything that had happened, I understood better just what she'd meant.

Both anxious and excited, Marcy and I pulled into their circular drive thirty minutes later. They had a lavish, yet modest sized home overlooking the ocean where it stood. Tall Palm trees dotted the landscape, especially off to one side which was the only real barrier separating their home from their closest neighbor.

"Wow...spectacular view!" Marcy commented stepping out as just then the front door opened, both Carol and Jacque stepping out to greet us, each giving us affectionate hugs, which surprised me a little as Jacque and I briefly embraced likewise shaking hands.

"Come in! Come in!" Carol said excitedly leading us through the extravagant looking foyer on further into the house. A spiral staircase off to one side leading up to the second and third levels of the home from the looks of it. "I'll take you for a short tour later if you'd like," she informed us, but Jacques got dinner on the barbeque just about done and waiting for us. Thought we'd have a quick drink before it's already out on the veranda."

I noticed as we followed, that both were wearing comfortable looking lightweight robes, and very little else by the looks of it. Confirmation coming when we seated ourselves down, and Carol proceeded to pour us both a glass of wine, leaning forward a bit. As she did, it was clearly seen as a portion of one breast nearly bared itself, that she had little if anything else on.

"Suddenly, I feel...overdressed," Marcy quipped joking with her having seen what I obviously had myself. Even Jacque turned from the barbeque just turning the Salmon he was fixing for dinner, commenting on that.

"And she had to convince me to wear even this much," he stated in that smooth, almost seductive sounding accent of his. "Most of the time...you'll find us au'naturale, as it were. Especially having as much privacy as we do up here."

"I can see that," I agreed once again taking in the surrounding grounds, the only open area actually facing the ocean, their hot tub perched on a nice wooden deck, that momentarily caused me concern looking at it as I wandered over. Although well supported, part of it seemed suspended out over the edge of the cliff overlooking the ocean below.

"You like?" Carol said coming up from behind me as I stood there looking down over the cliffs.

"It's very beautiful...but don't you have concerns about it being parked out here like this?" I had to ask once again looking at the supports holding it up on one side, and the hundred foot drop off from there.

"We've never really had any problems or concerns with it. Those braces aren't really wood...but reinforced cement that's been made to look like and match the deck. I can assure you, it's perfectly safe. But even should anything ever happen...while in it, it would be one hell of a way to go...yes?"

Now it was my turn to laugh because it certainly would be.

"We've had parties with as many as eight to ten people inside it," she assured me. "And short of a devastating earthquake, or the end of the world," she added grinning. "It's not moved an inch since we put it up here."

I was still dubious, but the view was admittedly spectacular. Already the sun was beginning to grow close to the horizon, promising an equally fantastic view of a sunset only a short time away now.

"And wait until you see all the stars, and can listen to the ocean below us while we're out here," she smiled taking my arm heading back to where Marcy and Jacque now sat waiting for us to join them. "It's really quite romantic, and erotic," she further grinned, "as hopefully you two will see."

I could only agree with her, once again reminded of the possibilities of the evening, and the invite we'd been given. After the previous night with Mike, Marcy and I were now curiously interested to see what this night might bring. With the excellent dinner, wine...and scenery serving as an appetizer, I found myself more than looking forward to whatever might happen.

**

We finished dinner watching the sunset, spectacular just as we'd figured it would be. Jacque then brought out a hundred year old bottle of cognac to sip on, after which we cleared off and cleaned up the table prior to going out to sit in the tub. I was just coming back out, Carol now taking Marcy on a quick tour of the house, plus showing her where she could leave her clothing after doing that. I stood watching Jacque out on the point by the tub, checking the systems and perhaps adjusting the temperature. Conveniently, there was a coat-tree next to it, where I watched as he removed his robe hanging it up, now standing there entirely naked, looking out over the ocean, still sipping his drink. I walked over to join him, now wearing only a robe myself having already undressed. As I approached, I realized his hand was down between his legs, and he seemed to be touching himself. At first, I thought it was a simple ball-scratch or something as I wandered over standing off to one side. He glanced over, smiling, then back towards the ocean, his hand still firmly holding onto what I now realized, was a very hard dick. And even more importantly perhaps, a rather big one on top of all that.

"I love coming out here, jerking off first thing in the morning, watching the sunrise," he told me still manipulating his prick as though it was second nature to be doing so, even with guests here. And perhaps...it was. "As well as in the evening, if we're not entertaining, or have other plans," he then added. "Often wonder...just how much come I've managed to spurt off down into the rocks below us," he then grinned still working his cock which had now hardened even more fully than it was a moment ago. As awkward as it initially felt, I had trouble taking my eyes off it as big as it was, easily several inches bigger than my own, and just as thick, if not more so.

"If I had a view like this, I'd probably do it too," I agreed with him, surprised to find myself actually becoming aroused. Just then, voices behind us alerted us both that the girls were about to join us.

"I see you've discovered one of Jacques favorite past-times," she giggled saddling up beside us moments later. "Good thing for the palm trees behind us," she added. "Though I've always been suspicious, he does this just so that sexy blonde that lives up on the ridge behind us might still see him from her balcony."

I turned looking, not at all surprised to see a figure actually standing outside, wondering even at this distance if she...or he...could see much of anything however. It was too hard to make out who it might be, though Jacque likewise turned looking. "I have seen her using her telescope," he chuckled. It's off to one side of her, though she doesn't appear to be looking through it now. Perhaps later...when we're all inside the tub, perhaps she will then."

For some reason, the thought of someone actually watching us, spying on us while we sat out in the tub...doing whatever, later...felt quite erotic suddenly. As evidenced by my own rapidly stiffening cock, which Marcy surprised me by reaching over, and grasping on to. Though as she did, I noticed too, her eyes were now glued onto Jacques obvious magnificent specimen.

Carol removed her robe, hanging it on the tree, now naked, inviting everyone to join her as she stepped down into the hot luxurious tub.

"I think, Mrs. Davenport, Brenda Davenport, has a thing for women as much as she does for men," Carol explained. "I've often found her looking down at me when I've sat outside laying out in the nude during the day getting some sun. I've even gone so far as to pleasure myself, knowing full-well she was watching, which admittedly makes it even hotter for me when I do."

Once again...I could see that, it certainly would for me as well. Marcy likewise then removed her robe as Jacque eyed her appreciatively as she and I then climbed up and into the tub. I glanced back over my shoulder, and sure enough the figure had walked over to the corner of her balcony, and appeared to be leaning over.

"I think she's watching us now," I stated as Jacque and I now stepped in joining the girls.

"Then let's not disappoint her shall we?" He stated with a huge grin on his face, taking a corner seat sitting up and off to one side at an angle, without actually getting into the tub. Almost as though on cue, Carol slid over towards her husband, taking his hard stiff cock in hand.

"He's such an exhibitionist," she laughed now leaning over, opening her mouth and slowly drawing him in.

Marcy and I sat in curious surprise as we watched this. Not unsuspecting that we eventually would be perhaps, just not so damn soon. But it appeared to be the audience we now had that had triggered a seemingly early start to the nights adventures, which had prompted it. And Marcy it seemed, was getting into the mood now as well as I felt her hand once again seeking me out.

"You should sit up in the other corner, give our voyeuristic friend something else to watch," Jacque suggested, though I think he was stating his own personal desires to watch Marcy sucking me, every bit as much as their neighbor was. I sat up, repositioning myself, and though my cock wasn't perhaps quite as big as Jacques obviously was, it was equally as hard as Marcy now sat up and began tonguing it. "Ah yes..." He moaned pleasurably watching her do that, as Carol continued lapping away at his own stiff prick. "Nothing better than a bit of carnal fellatio out beneath the stars now is there?"

"Or anywhere," I concurred enjoying the wicked attention my wife was now giving my cock. Though I didn't state it, I found myself agreeing with the additional element of excitement and arousal, being watched by the silhouette of what I now realized was a woman as she continued to lean over her telescope peeking down at us. I felt an additional thrill of unanticipated, unexpected excitement as my wife teased me with her mouth. It definitely seemed to add to the stimulation I was feeling, the neighbor looking down, and even Jacque too as he stared over towards us almost hungrily.

"I think it might be even more exciting for our naughty audience up there, if Carol were to join your wife perhaps...no?"

Carol removed her mouth from around Jacques cock looking towards us. Marcy looked over towards her, grinned and likewise nodded her head in agreement.

"He may not be 'quite' as big as your husband is, but I think there is more than enough room for the two of us in sharing it together," Marcy quipped.

Carol moved over placing her hand just above Marcy's around my shaft. "More than enough for both," she giggled licking the head just as Marcy began doing again too. I moaned audibly, tossing my head back, one eye on Jacque as I did so, who looked lustfully towards the three of us, now more firmly stroking his cock up and down. I couldn't help wondering if he didn't actually prefer doing that, masturbating himself...watching as it evidentially appeared to me like he did. His look was focused, his hand constant now, even his mouth was open in a pleasured joy as he pumped his prick looking on with rapturous enjoyment. As hot as it had been for me watching Mike with Marcy, I stepped outside myself, trying to see through his eyes as he watched his wife and mine, licking and sucking my hot turgid shaft.

"I wonder what your neighbor thinks of this," I questioned barely able to form words now curiously looking up, but to my surprise and disappointment, the woman seemed to have disappeared.

Seeing my look, Jacque too turned looking up, a small smile spreading across his face. "Well, one of two things..." he began. "Either she's had enough and has gone inside to take care of herself...or, the phone..."

Just then Jacques cell phone began ringing. I looked towards him, Carol laughed loudly.

"What a surprise," she commented and then went back to licking me with the phone continuing to ring.

"That would be the neighbor," Jacque said picking it up, though not yet answering. "Once in a while, though not often, she has asked if she might be allowed to come join us...and watch."

"I don't know," Marcy then spoke voicing some concern.

"If you prefer not, I will so tell her," Jacque said looking as though to finally answer. "But...I can promise this, not once has she ever actually participated, beyond pleasuring herself while she has watched. And that...in seeing her doing so, can add to and heighten everyone's experience. But...again, if you'd rather not, we understand."

Marcy thought for a moment. "Well...ok, in that case," she said surprising me a little as I'd honestly not expected her to say that. Jacque grinned, and then answered.

"You may come if you'd like," he said simply almost immediately hanging up. He hadn't even bothered asking who it was for sure, though he obviously knew it was her. A short time later we heard the side gate to their yard as it opened and closed. Both Marcy as well as Carol sitting up now as I slid back down into the water. Jacque however remained sitting where he was, still slow stroking his cock, not even bothering to pretend he wasn't as she came over.

"Thank you for allowing...and inviting me over," she began just before Jacque made formal introductions. "But watching you through the scope no longer became good enough," she said smiling wickedly. "So I was hoping he and Carol would allow me to...come," she grinned even more broadly emphasizing the word, giving it additional meaning.

Brenda Davenport was a petite little blonde, just barely over five feet perhaps, small breasted, though her breasts still appeared full and perky against her chest. Each capped with light pink nipples, likewise small, though exceptionally hard. To my surprise, she still had a tuft of closely cropped likewise blonde pubic hair, that proved the fact she was a true blonde, and not one out of the bottle.

Jacque poured her a glass of Chardonnay, likewise pouring the rest of us one as we sat back getting to know one another a bit better first before continuing on with anything.

"I am sure Jacque has already told you, I do not physically participate with anyone, beyond myself," she explained. "If I were to do that...I'd go against my own agreements with my husband. Doing this however...is totally acceptable, as long as I just watch, or enjoy myself with no other contact."

I thought that a curious thing, but relaxed once again sitting up and out of the tub, just as Jacque continued to sit, likewise now giving our new friend a better, closer, more revealing look at my hard cock.

"Hmm," Jacque suddenly moaned standing up, squeezing his prick tightly as he did so. "I have a gift for you Mon' Cherie," he said speaking to Carol.

The way Carol suddenly moved, sliding over towards him, flipping over onto her back, her head now facing up between his legs, told us in a millisecond, this was something they were both used to doing...and apparently often too.

We all watched from our own vantage point as a big fat droplet of pearly precum oozed from the tip of his dick. He continued to milk it, even more now appearing as it slowly slid off the head, and then began to stretch out in a long thin string of almost clear, yet thick sticky fluid. The string held, slowly stretching, drooling off and away from his cock, reaching down directly towards Carols open mouth where she half floated there waiting for it.

"I love watching him when he does that," Brenda moaned her hand just then traveling down between her legs as she openly began frigging herself. Her comment confirming the fact that they obviously did this quite often.

Almost transfixed, mesmerized, the slowly stretching cum-drool once again gathered weight at the end, swinging just a bit, obviously about to separate. It then did, falling the last few delicate inches directly into Carol's open waiting mouth. With a collective sigh, the rest of us then laughed quietly, having enjoyed the moment. It was an amazing thing...something so simple, yet so erotically performed just as they had done.

"And now...if I may be so permitted," Jacque said. "I would love dearly to offer up the first course upon and against your wife's magnificent breasts," he asked.