Viva Woodbridge: Scenario 05

Story Info
Working close-up with a coworker from a distant office.
2.7k words
4.45
26.8k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

Note: If you haven't read them already, Viva Las Vegas -- Parts 1 & 2 and Viva Newark are prequels to this story. All other stories with Viva Woodbridge titles are related to this one, but aren't technically prequels or sequels. So, if the first few paragraphs of this story sound familiar, just stick with it and you'll understand what I mean.

*

Early in my career, my first forays into business travel had me thinking that it wasn't something to look forward to or to get too excited about. After hooking up with a couple of female coworkers on separate business trips to Las Vegas, I started to rethink that position. Of course, I didn't always travel with horny female coworkers, so it took some time and some experience to really start getting the most out of business travel. I was extremely careful when traveling with female colleagues to determine by whatever means possible if they were, in fact, horny before even indirectly suggesting any sort of dalliance. I was much more concerned with an accusation of sexual harassment than I was with being shot down. I was actually quite a bit more at ease when traveling alone because I'd typically have a wider variety of potential partners to choose from and there was little risk of any details making it back to the home office.

Recently I was sent to Woodbridge, New Jersey for some company sanctioned training which took place in the same hotel where everyone from out of town would be staying. Although I'd been to Woodbridge before, I'd never been to this particular hotel and wasn't the least bit dismayed to see that it was in a very commercial area with few, if any, entertainment options outside of the hotel itself in the immediate area. To me, this meant that we would be essentially within the walls of that hotel for at least two, and possibly three, nights which could raise the potential for an encounter with another bored guest; I wouldn't even be so choosy as to only consider fellow training attendees.

The first thing I did as the conference room filled on the first morning of our training was to take a good look around, see who else was looking around and decide who to start chatting up during the first break. It didn't take long since there were only ten women to the thirty or so men in attendance; of those ten, I don't think there was a single one who I'd be forced to turn down if she was to proposition me. I did, however, see a few who I'd be much more thrilled about getting naked with and focused my efforts on them. The first was a tall, strawberry blonde named Jenn, who was not only big in stature but had an impressive rack and a big, round ass. Meredith was thin, with mousy brown hair and a plain face, but a nice set of tits and a sweet ass that she'd squeezed into a snug skirt. Erika was a brunette with very blue eyes, a decent figure and impressive tits, as well. Dana's tits weren't exceptionally large, but looked perky in her sweater set and her ass was pretty nice. Stephanie had a cute smile and was also brunette like Erika and Dana, but it was hard to get a real sense of her figure in what she was wearing. Finally, there was Sun, who was a painfully cute and extremely petite Chinese woman who I'd actually worked with before, remotely between Denver and New York City, but had never met in person.

It was during our first break that I saw Sun's name and realized who she was. I went over and introduced myself and she was thrilled that we were actually meeting in person after having worked together via email and phone for so long. I don't know why it never came up that we'd both be attending the same training. We'd developed a very good rapport, which included a little bit of flirting, as we'd worked together but I didn't have the slightest idea what she looked like until that moment. I was pleased that she seemed as excited about meeting in person as I knew I was. When the first break wrapped up, we almost didn't make it back to our seats in time. We hooked up again at lunch break and sat together as we ate, then spent the afternoon break together, as well. It is probably good that we didn't end up sitting together during the actual training, because we'd probably have ended up with detention, writing on the whiteboard "I will not talk during class."

After the day's training was over, all of the participants were invited to a dinner in the hotel where one of the corporate executives would be doing a brief presentation. The dinner was an Italian buffet and each table was amply supplied with bottles of wine. Sun and I sat together and, while we did make the effort to meet a lot of the other attendees, our main focus still remained each other. Once the dinner and the presentation were over, we made sure our wineglasses were topped off and went to sit in a comfortable section of the lobby where we continued to talk. I asked how she had managed to score a hotel room for the night given that she lived right in Manhattan and she explained that she'd made a good case because of the early start the next morning, but she hadn't stayed over Thursday night, as I had, nor was she staying Saturday night. When I told her that I was, she suggested checking to see if I could cancel my reservation for Saturday night and we could hang out in the city then I could crash at her place. Leaving her momentarily, I went to check on that possibility and, since there was no penalty, I went ahead and canceled my reservation for Saturday night.

When I got back to her, I asked if she could see her apartment from her hotel room since some rooms had a good view of the Manhattan skyline but she said that it had been too cloudy when she'd checked in so she didn't know. Even though it was dark outside by then, she suggested that we go on up and take a look. We'd finished our wine by then, so we left the glasses behind and headed for the elevator. Alone in the elevator on our way to her floor, Sun leaned against me and "I like you; you're cute" so I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. As we started making out, I reached down for her ass which, due to her petite stature, was almost like holding two large grapefruits in my hands. Her breasts were likewise relative to her stature, which I determined as she was unlocking her door and I was standing behind her, feeling up her tits.

Once we were inside her room and the door was bolted behind us, we never even looked out the window. Sun got up on her bed and, kneeling, she was a lot closer to my height, so we started making out again while my hands went right back to her tits. I worked her blouse up over her head and, after fondling her hard nipples through her bra, unfastened the front clasp and ran my hands over her bare tits. She was moaning as I toyed with her hard nipples, so I lowered my head to lick and suck them while she started to pull my shirt up. I let up on devouring her nipples only to help her get my shirt off, then had her lay back in the middle of her bed and started to work her pants off. She looked so fucking hot lying there in just her panties that, if I hadn't already been rock hard, I quickly would have been.

I kissed her smooth inner thighs and her abdomen, all around her panties, before slowly sliding them off as she raised her ass up off the bed. Her black bush was trimmed down to a very small patch and, once I'd slid her panties down her legs and cast them aside, I moved in for a closer look. I ran my tongue up between her lips, tasting the juices that had collected there, and causing her to let out a moan and grab my head. She only got louder and held my head tighter when I slipped a finger up into her juicy pussy and started to lick her clit. She was humping her pussy toward my face as I worked my tongue and fingers, clearly having the desired effect on her. I couldn't believe that this colleague who I'd enjoyed working with so much, not only turned out to be extremely cute, but that I now had my face buried between her thighs. I was glad that we'd ended up at the same training but I didn't believe it was a mere coincidence.

I glanced up toward her face as I devoured her pussy; her tits were hidden by her arms, but the expression on her face was a display of raw passion. I sensed, not only by the noises she was making, but by the way her pussy was feeling, that she was approaching an orgasm. Since what I was doing appeared to be getting the job done, I didn't vary much and just continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger out of her dripping pussy. She was gradually tensing up and her voice was getting higher pitched until she let out a loud moan and went limp, convulsing a few times as she came before going completely still. I raised my head, spotted her hard nipples again and crawled up over her to lick and suck them some more while she recovered. Once she was back to herself, she rolled me over onto my back and kissed me hard on the mouth before kissing her way down my bare chest until she reached my waistband.

She unfastened my belt and opened my jeans then worked them down along with my underwear so that my rigid cock sprung out. With my jeans, underwear, shoes and socks cast aside, she knelt between my legs and gently stroked my tool. Leaning down, she ran her tongue up my shaft and around the head as well as over my balls. Taking my shaft in her small fist, she lowered her mouth over it, her lips sliding down to touch her fist, then sliding back up again. I moaned at the feeling of her hot mouth engulfing my throbbing tool and ran my fingers through her long, black hair. She sucked my cock only long enough to establish that she was an extremely talented cocksucker, but not long enough to put me in danger of cumming too quickly. She told me that she was going to finish sucking me off later as she crawled up to straddle me and guided my cock into her hot pussy.

We both moaned as my cock filled her pussy and she started to slowly ride up and down on it. I reached up to fondle her tits and toy with her hard nipples, something I was certain I'd never tire of. Her pussy felt outstanding, snug and hot and slippery all at the same time, so I was in heaven with it sliding up and down my tool. She seemed to be feeling pretty good, too, based on the noises she was making as she fucked me. I think she wanted to continue fucking me slowly but found it hard not to increase her pace the longer she rode me. I ended up dropping my hands down to her hips to help pull her down harder on my cock as I forced it up deeper into her each time she came down. One of her hands dropped down to her bush and started to rub her clit as she rode me and I could feel her pussy getting even hotter and wetter the longer we went at it.

My orgasm was starting to build as her pussy continued to feel even better but it was clear that she was way ahead of me. She was riding me hard and fast, moaning almost continuously, and the color was high in her cheeks. My attention was being drawn back and forth from her face, which showed that she was in the throes of passion, and her tits, which weren't quite big enough to bounce as she fucked me. Her hand was covering her bush as she massaged her clit, so I wasn't able to watch my cock disappearing and reappearing, but I wasn't put out by that. The feel of her pussy, though, as she got closer to cumming was unbelievably becoming even better and drawing out my orgasm even faster. I wasn't quite on the verge yet, though, when she seemed to go into slow motion and shake all over as she came.

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, which was fine by me because she was obviously enjoying it a great deal. I was perfectly happy to just lie there with my cock buried in her hot pussy until she finally seemed to come back to reality and smiled down at me. She told me that she was going to take care of me as she climbed off my still throbbing cock then moved back down the bed and started licking her juices off of it. I grabbed the pillows and propped myself up so I could watch her as she started pumping my cock in her fist and lowered her mouth down over it. Again, she didn't disappoint as she started to enthusiastically suck my cock while pumping the base, pausing occasionally to lick and suck my balls. I was running my fingers through her silky black hair while my attention remain mostly on her mouth sliding up and down my tool, though I occasionally would take a quick peek at her ass sticking up in the air.

Since I was already well on my way to cumming when she'd been riding me, it didn't take much of her skillful cocksucking before I was on the verge again. I relished the building pleasure as my cock swelled even more. She never paused, even when I grunted and started to spurt down her throat. She greedily swallowed my load and continued to nurse my cock until I started to go limp, then let it fall from her mouth and crawled up to lie beside me. We just lay there for a little while, feeling each other breathing and recovering, before we started talking, then kissing, then caressing and fondling each other again. By the time we finally shut the lights off to get some rest, we'd fucked on the table and each of the accompanying chairs, on the bathroom counter and the toilet and in every position we could imagine on the bed. I could actually have canceled my hotel reservation for that night, as well, since I spent it in Sun's bed.

It was difficult to remain focused the next day during our training, knowing that things were likely to be just as wild once we'd reached her apartment in the West Village that afternoon. We were very careful to maintain professional appearances during the day, but once we boarded the train, all bets were off...

To be continued...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers