Vivian the Verdant

Story Info
A mother's insatiable desire for her son takes over.
13.3k words
4.36
83.9k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** 1 ***

In a moment of icy silence, Joshua came to the rescue. That was just like him, always so insightful and ready to smooth things over. He cleared his throat and asked, "Would you like to see a magic trick I've been working on?"

"Oh, yes, dear," Clara said excitedly.

Joshua set down his fork, wiped his hands on the napkin, and stood up. "I'm going to need a volunteer for this one. Mom?"

Of course, I couldn't refuse. It would have been nice for him to do one of his coin tricks or anything that didn't involve me. Having me in the spotlight was unlikely to brighten the mood, no matter how good his act was. I felt the condescending stares of my parents-in-law, criticizing every fold out of place. I felt the loathful glare of Monica, Joshua's girlfriend, who hated my guts.

I stood up and smoothed out my dress. "Alright, what do you want me to do?"

"Just step aside for a moment," he replied.

He took over my spot at the end of the table and grabbed the hem of the green tablecloth. For a split second I was worried he was going to pull at it, like one of those stage magicians who pulled the cloth out from underneath plates but he just held it. As good as I thought he had gotten at sleight of hand tricks, I doubted it was physically possible to do that trick on a table that full of food. All six of us stared at him expectantly.

His entire body sprang into motion. His feet bent at the knee and he put the full weight of his body into yanking at the tablecloth.

All the contents of the table came zooming with it. The half-carved turkey on a silver platter. The bowl of squash soup. The gravy boat. The cranberry sauce. All the other serving bowls. The plates, glasses, and cutlery. The culmination of hours and hours of hard work and hundreds of dollars of earthenware.

The noise was horrendous. A cacophony of clangs, clatters, and bangs. My get wrenched into a tight knot. My brain was struggling to process what had just happened. The pitcher of orange juice shattered and cold liquid splashed against my feet. A large shard of glass embedded itself in the drywall.

I looked at Joshua, horrified. My parents' faces were pale. Clara's eyes goggled. Arthur held a fork with a piece of potato halfway to his mouth, slack-jawed. Monica's eyebrows were raised and her glasses slid down all the way to the tip of her nose.

The only one who didn't show any sort of reaction was Joshua. He went on as if nothing had happened. "This is a new trick I've been working on," he said nonchalantly.

He grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me backward on the table. My back hit the solid wooden surface and it knocked the wind out of my lungs. What was happening? Had he gone insane?

"I'm going to make my cock disappear," he went on. He reached for his fly and unzipped. Clara let out a loud gasp at seeing her grandson pump his penis to a full six and a half inch erection.

Panic seized my mind. My legs felt numb and my fingers were tingling. Everyone at the table just kept staring as if we were all under the same spell. Everyone except for Joshua.

He pushed my dress up my legs, exposing the black lace Victoria's Secret briefs. I wanted to feel my best that morning and I knew I needed my emotional strength for the day, that's why I put on the fanciest underwear I owned. Anything else would have been better than the sheer black fabric that did next to nothing at concealing my sex.

"What..." I gasped in surprise.

Joshua slipped his fingers under the waistband of my briefs, his fingers digging into the soft, milky white skin of my thigh and yanked. A brief spike of pain flared up and the elastic bit into my skin. It snapped, exposing my pussy to the entirety of my extended family. Blood rushed to my head and I felt dizzy.

He stepped between my legs, prying them apart. Grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to the edge. His thick, bulbous head pushed into me, splitting me apart.

A metallic clang erupted right next to my head as Arthur dropped the fork he was holding. Clara looked down at the scene in horror, hand covering her mouth. My mother had tears in her eyes and my dad's comforting touch did little. The portrait of my dead husband looked down on me with intense disapproval, asking me how I could let our son fuck me on the Thanksgiving table in front of everyone. Monica snarled with fury.

I wanted to die of shame. I pressed my hand on my crotch in a vain attempt to cover it up what was happening, but it did little. It just hid my bush and vulva but his thick shaft was still plunging into my wet pussy. Over and over. It felt so damn good.

Every thrust was accompanied by a wet squelch. The table creaked with movement. I breathed hard, trying my best not to cum.

Monica's lips were trembling but she was too dumbstruck to start shouting. She was looking at Joshua in disbelief, wondering just how it was possible that he preferred fucking his mother's cunt to hers. Part of me wanted to taunt her. I let out a moan to let her know just how great it felt to have him for myself.

Clara looked down at me with disgust in her beady little eyes. Like she was trying to tell me she knew that I was nothing but a worthless slut and this only confirmed it. What kind of a harlot got that wet at her son fucking her? I felt that confirmation in the slickness of my hand clutching my vagina.

How could I ever live down the humiliation of climaxing in front of my inlaws? In front of my own parents? I had no idea. I bit my lip to keep from moaning and blinked away a tear. Wave after wave of euphoria crested on my body.

"And now for the finale," Joshua announced and pulled out.

Cum hit my face. A hot splash on my flushed skin. A thick rope landed on my beautiful dress, all the way from my bellybutton to my shoulder. Five, six, seven ropes altogether. Joshua's hand grasped my upper thigh and his thumb stroked my still-quivering leg.

"Mom?" a different Joshua asked me.

I was yanked out of my fantasy hard enough to break the sound barrier. I looked around in bewilderment. The table was still set with all the dishes. The tablecloth was undisturbed. I felt nauseous. My knees were weak.

"What?" I asked. My mouth felt strange and I realized I drooled a little.

"You were looking at me funny," Joshua said.

Blood rushed to my face and I knew I was blushing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was distracted. How's the food?"

"Great, but—"

"Excuse me for a second, I need to use the restroom."

I stood up on unsteady legs and hurried out of the room, grabbing my phone from the counter. Rushed up the stairs, trying to ignore the dampness between my legs. Locked the door of the master bathroom behind me and sucked in deep lungfuls of air.

I sat down on the lid of the toilet and called Aurelia. "I just had another one," I spoke into the microphone the instant she picked up. I shoved my hand between my legs and marveled at how drenched the poor fabric had gotten.

*** 2 ***

The bedsheet bore the unmistakable signs of lovemaking. A slightly crusty, discolored spot right in the center of the fabric. How much of it was Joshua's and how much Monica's? A shiver ran down my spine.

The two of them have been intimate for a while. I had no idea what Joshua saw in her. She was good-looking, with shoulder-length chestnut hair, a slim but plain face, and wore glasses. Someone as good-looking as Joshua was way out of her league and she knew it. That's why she fought like hell to keep him away from other women. Including me.

Sometimes I wondered if she was able to tell what was going on inside my head.

At least the weekend was over. I crumpled up the sheets and stuffed them in the washing machine, wishing I could also launder my brain clean. Monica was not quiet in bed and I had been able to hear them through the thin walls.

My imagination filled in the rest. Joshua, toned but not quite muscular, lying on top of Monica. Her legs wrapped around his waist. She whispered into his ear, "You are mine, Joshua. Only mine."

I slammed the door shut and started the machine. It began to fill with water.

Every day it seemed to get harder and harder to distract myself. I tried eating a snack but after opening the pantry, I remembered that I had thrown away all my snack food because if I had eaten a snack every time I got horny, I would have put on ten pounds. I tried watching TV but I was too restless to sit still.

Fortunately, a distraction arrived when the washing machine acted up. It did that once in a while, when large bed sheets got tangled up and formed a lump, the drum got misaligned. It made a loud kachunk-kachunk-kachunk as the entire machine rattled.

All I had to do was pause the program, untangle the mess, and start it up again. It took less than a minute and when I resumed, the machine hummed as expected. The drum spun around at over a thousand rotations a minute.

I placed my hand on the surface of the machine and was instantly reminded of touching a vibrator. I had been good all day but that was a step too much for me.

Stepping closer, I lifted up my skirt and pressed my vulva up against the corner of the machine. It was slower than a vibrator but nonetheless powerful. I inched closer and felt the corner slip between my folds, held back only by a thin layer of cotton.

Suddenly the door slammed against the wall, pushed open by an angry Joshua. I jumped in surprise. My legs felt funny. His face was red and angry.

"Mom! What the fuck did you do?"

"What?" I asked, taking a step back. I hadn't ever seen him this angry.

"It's Monica!" he bellowed, taking two big steps toward me.

"What about her?" Had she told him about my secret?

"We just broke up because of you!" he accused me, taking another mighty stride and reaching me.

"Me? I didn't do anything!" I said hastily.

Joshua poked me sharply in the sternum with his index finger. "You're doing my laundry!"

"I always do laundry," I defended myself.

"Yeah well I just took her up to my room to bang her and it turns out there aren't any sheets on the mattress, thanks to you. She laughed at me and told me that it was pathetic my mom still did laundry for me. You embarrassed me, Mom."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to!"

"That's not good enough. She said she wanted to be with a real man and dumped me. And she was going to let me fuck her in the ass today. I've wanted to pop her anal cherry for months and now I can't."

"Sor—"

Joshua grabbed a fistful of my hair and snapped my head back. "What the hell is apologizing going to do? Nothing. No, you're going to pay for it another way."

I was too surprised to do anything but follow his lead. Not that I had a lot of choice anyway. He tugged at my hair until I looked straight up at the ceiling and shoved me forward until my hips collided with the rumbling washing machine. He looked down at me, grinning like a wolf.

"Since it's your fault she left, guess I'm just going to have to fuck your ass instead."

Joshua pulled up my skirt with his free hand and yanked down my panties. I felt his hard cock protrude between my cheeks, probing at my sphincter.

I hoisted my left leg up on the washer. The corner dug between my lips, pressing hard against my clit. Joshua yanked my hair again, moving me into a better position.

For an agonizing minute, I thought that it wouldn't work. His cock pushed hard on my bud but it didn't give. Then all of a sudden it gave way and nearly his entire manhood slid deep into me.

It burned like fire at first and Joshua was merciless. He reached around to slip his hand under my shirt and squeeze my breasts. Hard.

"Monica was wrong. Turns out you are good for something after all," he laughed.

The burning sensation seemed to grow but it wasn't painful anymore. It was just warm, powerful, orgasmic energy. It spread throughout my body until my vision went blank and I exploded in a fiery, hot orgasm.

When I opened my eyes again, Joshua wasn't there. Just me, straddling the washing machine. The program had stopped already.

I swung my leg back down and looked at the poor thing with guilt. The entire top corner was slick with my juices, trailing down half the height of it.

Still prickling with leftover energy, I made my way to the kitchen and picked up the phone. Dialed.

"I need help," I said the moment Aurelia picked up.

*** 3 ***

Aurelia was my best friend in the whole world. We've known each other since Kindergarten, got married on the same weekend — one after the other — and she was my rock after my husband died.

That's not to say we were at all similar, we weren't. Aurelia lived in a fourth-floor, spacious apartment downtown, even though I have offered plenty of times for her to move in with me. She always said that she needed the hustle and bustle of humans around her that only a city could provide, living in a boring suburb would be the death of her.

She also divorced within a year because she realized she liked women a lot more. That had been quite a shock for me at the time but it never hurt our relationship.

Other than occasionally trying, without success, to talk me into bed with her, she ran a small production company for TV commercials, which was her mother's business originally. It wasn't as glamorous as Hollywood but she was invited to all of the parties.

We were settled in for a long evening. An empty bottle of wine on the coffee table with another one already open. My head laid on her lap and she played with my hair. The TV was still playing Ultimate Heroes, an awful superhero show, but it was on mute.

"I don't know what to do, Aurie," I mumbled.

Aurelia knew about everything. I trusted her with my life and I suppose that telling her I had the hots for my son was quite literally placing my life into her hands. She had been less shocked at that than I had been at her coming out as a lesbian.

"Oh, Viv, you poor thing," she cooed.

"It would be so much easier if I knew if there was a chance at all. If there wasn't, I could at least stop wondering what if, you know? Then I'd know it was just something wrong with me and I could go to a therapist and get some help."

"Is it really that bad?"

"You have no idea. People think I'm on drugs when I start zoning out in the middle of conversation with a fantasy about my son. Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is hardcore, kinky sex."

"Really? Even now, with me?"

"Probably."

"Close your eyes."

I did but not after rolling them at her. The world went dark and Aurelia gently stroked my forehead. It was nice.

It didn't last long. I was just about to wonder how long she wanted me to do this when she abruptly scooted out from underneath me and stood up.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Get up," Aurelia said and grabbed my arm.

Under normal circumstances I might have put up a fight but I was so surprised by the sudden turn of events, I let her yank me to my feet. Aurelia was surprisingly strong for a woman of her size. She twisted my arm behind my back and hooked her arm around my other.

"What are you—"

My voice faltered when I heard loud footsteps approaching. Joshua rounded the corner. What was he doing here? He was supposed to be at class!

"I told him all about your little fantasies, Viv," Aurelia said and laughed.

I gulped and looked at Joshua, terrified. It wasn't supposed to happen like that.

"That's right, Mom. I thought she was joking at first, there's no way my mom would be such a filthy slut. Looks like I was wrong."

I tried to break free but Aurelia just twisted my arm up and a spike of pain shot through my shoulder. Joshua approached.

"Let me go!" I demanded.

"Oh no, Viv. It's game over for you," Aurelia sneered.

"Yeah, you're going to be our little pet slave from now on," Joshua added. "You dug your own grave. Either you obey us or the whole world is going to find out you want to fuck your own son."

"Please don't," I pleaded.

Joshua reached out, grabbed the beltline of my pants, and yanked them down. He shoved his hand between my legs, sticking three fingers up my pussy. Aurelia raised her leg and pushed my pants down all the way to my ankles with her foot.

"That's weird, almost feels like a normal cunt," Joshua remarked. "Now I'm starting to wonder what it would feel like to fuck her."

"And give the whore what she wants? No way. She's our little pet now and pets need to be punished. I think you should fuck her in the ass. Only in the ass. That's right, Viv," she said and nibbled at my earlobe. "You're going to be so close to everything you ever wanted but you will never feel his cock inside of your cunt. You're going to be our ass-slave."

Joshua pulled a bottle of lube out of his pocket, fished out his cock, and squeezed a hearty glob on the tip of his throbbing cock. He grabbed my knees and hoisted me up.

His glans pushed at my sphincter and I knew without a doubt it was too big. Gravity had another say in the matter. Joshua lessened his grip on my legs and I came plummeting down, impaling myself on his enormous dick.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," I gasped as his cock filled me.

Despite everything, it felt great. My pussy dragged over the skin of his abdomen, leaving a wet trail of juices. This was going to be my life from now on.

"What's going on?" another Aurelia asked.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She was studying me with fascination. Joshua was gone. There was nothing in my ass. The only thing that remained was the wetness between my legs.

"I had a fantasy."

"You actually moaned, Viv. Like a straight up porn star moan."

"Sorry," I muttered.

"I wanna know what made you moaned like that."

"It's embarrassing."

"Come on, tell me."

I took a deep breath. There was no point in arguing with her any longer. We both knew that I would end up telling her everything.

So I did.

"Wow," Aurelia said when I finished. "And let me get this straight, you LIKED this fantasy?"

"Yes," I admitted. "Please tell me you know of a way to find out whether or not there's even a hint of a possibility."

"Well, he might be your son but he is still a guy. He'd probably fuck any wet hole," Aurelia laughed.

"I'm serious, Aurie."

"You could, you know, ACCIDENTALLY walk in on him. Naked."

"Please, this isn't a cheesy porn movie."

"Well, I don't know why you're asking me! I'm literally the worst person in the world to give advice on picking up—heeey, wait a minute. You're right!"

"About what?"

"A cheesy porn movie!"

"You want to show him porn... of me?"

"Not like a real porn but why the hell do I own a production company if I can't use it for this?"

"I don't know..."

"No, shut up Viv. You asked me to help, this is it. Let me tell you how this is going to work."

*** 4 ***

The Vivaldi was a terrific restaurant. A marble entrance way leading into a well-lit, elegant dining room. Mahogany furniture with royal purple fabric on a parquet floor. Creme curtains. Soft classical music playing in the background.

It was the perfect place for brunch for Will to meet my father. We've been dating on and off for a while now, more friends with benefits than anything really romantic, but Will got it in his head that he wanted something more serious. He was thirty-three, five years younger than me, and worked as a sports-injury counselor.

Will was humble, down to earth, and most of all calm. An emotional rock in the swirling ocean of my life. Adam liked him right away.

"So how much does one earn as a... what are you doing again?" Adam asked.

"I'm a trained physical therapist specializing in musculoskeletal sports injuries."

"Yes, that."

"I do well enough."

"He's a doctor, Dad," I reminded him.

"And certified by the ACSM and the AMSMM," Will added.

"That field must come with a lot of liability insurance," Dad, ever the lawyer, noted.