Waking the Vengence Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did. "Now you can rub it between your thumb and finger. See how slick it is? That's my precum. It helps get my dick ready to fuck without friction."

"Oh, like when I get wet from touching myself."

"Yeah exactly like that."

Before I could say anything else, Charlotte had leaned down and licked the head of my dick, sucking a little and gathering all the precum into her mouth. "MMM... it's sweet and salty. I like it."

"Jesus, Charlotte. You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing things like that."

She giggled and then shocked me to the core when she opened her mouth and started sucking on the head of my dick like she was trying to pull my insides out through my dick. When her tongue slid across the underside of the head my hips thrusted up and I buried two more inches of my cock in my sister's mouth. She moaned and looked up at me.
"Move your head up and down like that Char and see if you can get my whole cock in your mouth."

She responded instantly and I realized that once again I'd commanded her to do something. She started bobbing on my cock, taking more in with each downstroke until she hit her gag reflex. I put my hand on the back of her head and she looked up at me again.
"Next time when you feel like you're going to gag, keep going but swallow at the same time."

She hummed a positive sound and did exactly what I'd told her and suddenly my whole cock was sliding down my innocent sister's throat. Holy shit, my virgin sister was deep throating me and it was the best thing I'd ever seen or felt. I let her continue as I stroked her hair and she started humming and moaning around my dick and suddenly I knew I had to stop her or cum down her throat. I reached down to her shoulders and lifted her off my cock. She fought to keep me in her mouth the whole way.
"Awww, Greg I wanted you to cum. I wanted to taste it."

"Jesus Christ, Charlotte!! Come on honey, let's get comfortable on the bed. I want to make you feel good too. I promise, when I'm ready to cum I'll let you know and if you want to taste it, I won't stop you."

She climbed on to the bed and smiled at me, making my already hard cock throb. "You promise?"

I climbed over her and leaned down to kiss her passionately. "Yes, I promise I'll let you taste my cum when I cum. Hell, I'll let you suck it all down if that's what you want."

"Oh goody, that's exactly what I want. If I'm going to be anyone's cum addicted slut, I want to be yours."

I won't pretend that the thought of my gorgeous little sister becoming my cum slut didn't excite me. I just wanted her to want to be mine, not to be made to mine at my command. I needed to figure out how to control my power before I really messed Charlotte or someone else up. I needed someone I didn't care about to practice on. I'd think about that later. For now, I was going to lose myself in showing Charlotte how good she could feel. I leaned back down and captured my sister's lips and soon our tongues were thrusting and rubbing against each other, mimicking what we both wanted to do to other parts of our bodies.

After a few minutes of deep kissing I moved on to kissing and licking and nibbling my way down my sister's neck, starting just below her ear. I noticed when I hit a spot just below her jaw that she gasped and moaned and I spent a few minutes sucking, licking and lightly biting until she was panting and thrusting up into the air with her dripping little cunt. When I started moving down to her tits I realized I'd left a huge mark on her neck. There was no way she would be able to hide it and my dick got even harder knowing that everyone would see that my sister had been marked and claimed. That no one would know it was her own brother who had marked her was even hotter.

I moved on to her perfect tits and man were they perfect. I know some guys say "the bigger the better", but I like just a bit more than a handful and at 32C's my sister's were perfect with their slight upcurve and large pink areolas and nipples about half an inch long and the color of cotton candy. I started by placing little sucking kisses all around them while avoiding the nips themselves. I went to the areolas, letting the outside of my lips barely touch Charlotte's nipples. Then, when her back was arched and she was begging me to suck her titties, I did just that and gave a quick hard suck on each of them before backing off and starting all over again. I've heard people talk about sensitive nipples, but I'd never experienced any that were as sensitive as my sister's.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I latched on to her right nipple and took her left one between thumb and finger, rolling and lightly pinching. All the while I worked her other nipple with my lips, tongue and teeth. Then, after about ten minutes, I switched to the other one. I kept switching back and forth until Charlotte was a slobbering twisting orgasmic mess. After about the fourth switch my precious baby sister had an orgasm just from having me suck her titties. Two more switches and she was building toward another one. That's when I moved on down and started kissing my way to that tight virgin pussy I wanted to taste so badly.
"Oh God Greg what are you doing now?"

I smiled up at her. "Why don't you just lay back and enjoy Charlotte. I promise I'm going to make you feel so good."
I tugged lightly on her thin pubic hairs causing her pussy nectar to run down and drip off her asshole. Then I slide down and licked her from her puckered star right up to her clit hood and her hips shot off the bed as she groaned in pleasure. "OH. MY. GOD!!"

I continued with the big long licks savoring the sweet flavor of my sister's virgin cunt. I swear she tasted just like a ripe peach and was twice as juicy. That's when I sort of lost control and just dove right in tongue fucking her, trying to lick up all her nectar. I licked and sucked and nibbled at her juicy cunt and lips, purposefully avoiding her clit for now. But the real treat was when my tongue came up against her hymen. To taste her virgin barrier caused me to almost cum right then and there and it did exactly that to Charlotte as I lapped at her barrier. he grabbed my head and clamped me to her pussy, screaming my name as her pussy walls squeezed at my tongue rhythmically and she came and came and came some more. I just kept licking and drinking the fluids that gushed out of her sweet honeypot until she finally let me go. "What the hell was that?"

"That my pretty little firecracker, is what we call a screaming orgasm."

"I've never felt anything like that. Can we do that again?"

"Well, we could, but I have another little pleasure I want to share with you if that's okay."

She looked at me, her eyes hooded with desire. "If it will make me feel like that, then yes."

"If I do it right it will be even better."

"How can it be better than that?"

I laughed and started to lick her again and once she was humping at my mouth, I moved up just enough so that my tongue flicked across her clit which had risen from its protective hood. She grunted in response. I started circling her clit with my tongue, flicking across it hard every few minutes . Then, when her honey was flowing down her legs, I moved my hand up and slid on finger inside her and brushed her barrier with the tip. She responded by thrashing and I had to back off to not to break through with my finger. Instead I curled it and found that secret spot just above her pelvic ridge and rubbed it softly before tapping it hard three times. Then I started to slowly pump my finger in and out, tapping her G-spot every few pumps, all the while circling her clit with my tongue and stroking over it in time with the tapping on her G-spot. I listened as her breathing and moaning increased and her hips bucked up harder and harder and when I knew she was getting close I started tapping more and concentrating on licking her clit. When she was starting to babble, and I could feel the contractions of her cunt wall and knew her orgasm was approaching, I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to suck hard on it.

Charlotte's head was thrashing, her body was bent in a bow so high I thought she might break her spine. I licked the finger on my other hand and went right back to sucking her clit. As I felt the first contraction of her orgasm hit I pushed the finger in her pussy hard against her G-spot, clamped my teeth lightly on her clit and shoved my other finger right up her ass. Charlotte let out a scream and squirted her girl cum a good two feet over my head. And then she collapsed on the bed passed out cold from her hard cum. I finished lapping up her spend and then climbed out from between her legs just as she began to stir. When I was beside her, she turned and attacked my mouth with hers. When she came up for air she started to babble. "Greg, I didn't know it could be like that. No wonder the girls at school all want to have sex all the time."

I laughed "Sweetie we haven't had sex yet. That was just fooling around."

"Well I want to do that all the time. Can we do it again?"

I pulled her close and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "You're insatiable. How about we take a break, grab some food and get you hydrated. You lost a lot of fluids. Then I'll show you something else you might like."

After a quick break for sandwiches and water we headed back up to my room and right back into bed. "What are you going to show me now?"

"Well, you told me you wanted to taste my cum. Do you still want to?"

"Yes!"

"Then I thought we might try out a sixty-nine position."

Charlotte looked at me and wrinkled her forehead. "I heard some of the girls in the locker room talking about that but usually they're talking about doing each other. What is it?"

"Well, there are a few ways to do it. My favorite is for the girl to climb on top and put her pussy right over my mouth and then lean down and take my dick in her mouth and we both pleasure each other. Or we can both lay on our sides or the guy can climb over the girl and feed her his cock. But the way I like it gives you the most control. But I'll try any way you want, if you want to try it at all."

She bounced on the bed in anticipation. "I do. I told you I love what we're doing. I want to try it all. Let's do it your way this time. We can try the other ways later."

"Okay, then let me slide down the bed a little bit and then you climb up and put your knees against my shoulders and lower you pussy on my mouth."

Charlotte slid into position above me and I leaned my head up and shoved a second pillow under it to hold it in position. "Whenever you're ready, just take me in your mouth and do what I showed you earlier. I'll start licking you when you start sucking me."

Charlotte didn't waste any time. She just shoved her pussy down on my face and leaned forward and sucked my rapidly hardening cock into her hot anxious mouth. Sucking and bobbing with abandon. Jesus, my sister was a natural born cocksucker. I needed to concentrate or I was going to blow my load before she was even warmed up. I dove in, taking large licks from asshole to clit several times and felt my sister start to moan on my cock, the vibrations sending delicious shockwaves through my body. I switched up and decided to play a bit dirty and curled my tongue and stabbed it into her tight asshole over and over causing her to scream around my cock before I moved back a few inches and did the same thing, fucking her tight pussy with my tongue. Then I licked her and sucked her clit before moving back in and fucking her with my tongue in the ass and then in her pussy.

After about ten rotations of that, my sister turned the tables on me and swallowed my cock into her throat and just kept swallowing and swallowing. Before I could even gain any control, my hips were slamming upwards fucking hard into my sister throat and mouth. Then as I grew harder and felt my cum boiling up out of my balls, my baby sister slipped me out of her throat and kept just the first couple of inches of my dick in her mouth sucking and bobbing hard as I blew rope after rope after rope into her mouth.

That was the last straw for me, and I stabbed my tongue into her pussy and licked her virgin barrier over and over while letting my finger push against her clit in time with each lick. My softening dick slipped from my sister's mouth as she arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK , OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK! GREGGGGG I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG!" as she ground her mound into my mouth. That's when the door to my room slammed open and I heard my mom yelling "What is going on in HERE?? OH MY GOD! CHARLOTTE, GET OFF YOUR BROTHER!"

Fuck! Now things have gotten real!

12