Walk-In Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh ... Unnhh!" I held my breath.

"Oh my," exclaimed one of the other nurses, "Still a bit tight?"

"Afraid so," my nurse replied. She pulled her finger out, and I breathed again.

I heard her open a drawer ... She held up a shiny stainless-steel instrument so that I could see it. I guessed it was some sort of a speculum -- something commonly used for vaginal exams. Did they make them for anal exams too? It seemed too large. I couldn't imagine accommodating it, despite my earlier ass-stretching. I complained. Big mistake.

"Shut up you little sissy!" SLAP! SLAP! Her open handed blows landed painfully on my exposed ass cheeks. SLAP! SLAP!

I writhed in pain and tried to escape but someone wrapped my feet into the stirrups with tape ā€“ I was helpless.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Finally she stopped. Tears flowed down my face and my ass felt like it was on fire, but my ordeal had only begun. Nurse forced the cold tip of the speculum against my swollen sphincter ... and pressed inward.

"Aaagh!" I cried out. "Ohhh ā€“ Ow! ... G-god ...Unnhhh!" She ignored my cries and continued to push until the monstrous instrument was fully buried in my ass. "Ohhhh..."

She leaned over me as I lay gasping and whimpering, smiled, stroked my damp cheek, and then began adjusting the device. The jaws in my ass began to open ... I thought I would pass out but just when the pain became unbearable, she stopped.

"That's not so bad is it?" She whispered, her lips mere inches from my face. Her warm breath caressed my neck and at that moment -- despite everything else -- I felt loved.

"Uh, uh. . ." I sniffed

"Good!" She cranked the device closed again. "Then you're ready for the manual exam."

She slid the speculum out of my bruised hole, but before I could draw another breath she replaced it with her finger. I grunted again as she twisted it around to reach my prostate.

"Ah, yes. Nice and loose now," she murmured, then quickly shoved a second finger inside of me. I wasn't prepared for this. Before I could protest another two fingers went in, and a moment later the tip of her thumb pressed insistently against my sphincter. Oh my god, she's going to put her hand in there!

"Ahhhhh ... nooo, please," I gasped.

My cries went unheeded again, and my struggles were in vain. My feet were firmly fastened in the stirrups, and the other women stepped forward and held my body in place. Within moments the nurse had her entire fist inside of my ass.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, someone grasped my cock and began stroking it. My screams turned to moans as my body was wracked with succeeding waves of pain and pleasure.

"Ohhhh ... g-gawd! Unnnhh ..."

The nurse and her helper took their time, toying with me as my body went through waves of agony and ecstasy. It seemed like I was on the brink of climaxing forever, when finally they allowed me to go over edge.

"Okay, baby," the Nurse coached, her hand teasing deep inside me while another nurse stroked my cock. "You may come now. Show us how your little clittie can squirt."

God yes. I closed my eyes and with a final agonized scream climaxed. I was vaguely aware of hot torrents of cum landing on my bare stomach and chest. My sphincter tightened around nurse's fist in rapid spasms as the hand on my cock milked out the last pulsing spurts of cum. I heard laughter in the background but it didn't seem to matter anymore.

Finally the nurse slid her hand out of my ass. I cried in relief, but then immediately felt empty down there, as if I'd lost something. A cool draft wafted into the my gaping hole, making me feel even more strange, and empty.

"There! All done!" The nurse stepped back from the table and smiled down at me. She ran a gloved finger through the pool of cum on my stomach. "Aren't you a sight!"

Someone cut the tape from my feet and lifted them from the stirrups. The assistant who had masturbated me got a damp towel and mopped the cum from me.

"Roll over on your side and face the wall," the nurse ordered brusquely. "Ice!" she commanded.

One of the other women held out a bowl and I heard the sounds of ice cubes rattling around in it. A moment later she shoved a cube into my rectum, followed by another, then several more. The coolness actually felt good on my flaming skin.

"That's enough!" The nurse removed her glove with a loud snap. "Get up!"

I stood up painfully. I was weak and shaking at the knees. Enema residue and melting ice dribbled out of my newly widened hole and rolled down the inside of my thighs.

Seeing this, the nurse ordered me to bend over. Once again my ass was facing the audience in the doorway, but I didn't care anymore. She reached into a cupboard and I heard paper tearing ... the other women began giggling.

"We can't have you soiling yourself on the way home," she said, then rammed a tampon tube into my asshole.

"Ow!"

"Quiet, baby." The nurse gripped the outer tube and pushed, injecting the cotton pad into me. Then she deftly pulled the empty injector-tube out and tossed it in the trashcan with a flourish. This elicited more applause from my audience.

SLAP! The sharp whack on my bottom was my clue she was finished with me. I stood up. The tampon felt strange inside of me and string hanging down tickled the inside of my thighs.

"All secure there now, Missy?" The nurse asked. Before I could answer, she reached between my legs and gave the tampon string a small tug.

Next I was made to stand perfectly still while several of the nurses took complete measurements of me ā€“ for what I could not imagine. They used this as an excuse to run their hands over every part of my body. I felt a playful tug on my tampon string but my protest only earned me another spanking on my already inflamed buttocks.

It felt like the tampon was swelling up with water from the melting ice, and I was getting cramps again. The nurse ignored my moans as she stood by and wrote down all the measurements. Finally she wrote out some instructions on her clipboard and handed me a slip of paper.

"Your next appointment is tonight at 9pm."

"But the clinic is closing. . ." I began.

"Shut up!" She slapped my face, hard. "Some of us will be here -- especially for your appointment. That paper lists what you will wear here, and the sizes you'll need. Any deviation from this will be considered a breach of our 'agreement.' Do you understand?"

I stared at the list. It was all women's lingerie: thong panties, lace brassiere, camisole, garter belt and nylon stockings. The colors, and even the store where I was to purchase it, were specified. She seemed to take pleasure in my shocked look.

"Don't look so surprised, sissy girl. You know this is the real you."

She waited, knowing I couldn't deny it. In fact I wanted it.

Seeing the answer in written in my face, she smiled triumphantly. "So. Are we clear now, Missy? Nine PM sharp."

"Yes ma'am," I answered quietly.

"Good. Now get dressed and get out of here. You've got some shopping to do."

She threw my clothes at me. As I bent over to pick up my panties she moved up behind me and gave the tampon string another sharp tug. It was now quite large, swollen with water and firmly embedded in my freshly violated ass.

"And leave this in." She gave the string another tug. "We don't want you soiling your new undies."

I heard someone whisper ... "Good idea," the nurse said, then to me: "Come here sissy. Spread your legs and stand still."

She grabbed my deflated cock, wrapped sticky surgical tape around it, and she pulled it back between my legs. My testicles were shoved up inside of me and my cock was stuffed up between my ass cheeks. Her fingers deftly worked between my legs as she tied the tape and the tampon string together.

"Stand up, Missy!" She gave me another hard slap on the bottom.

I stood up, my genitals now painfully gaffed back between my legs and secured to the string from the swollen tampon. It almost looked like I was female down there. Then I was forced to turn and model my "new look" for the other women. They laughed and applauded.

"Put her panties on and she'll look just positively feminine!" one of them suggested.

The nurse held out the panties and had me step into them. As she pulled them up around my hips she adjusted my genitals some more. The result was a smooth curve showing against the front crotch panel of the panties.

I stood there in shock, looking down at myself. In the short space of an hour I'd been humiliated, ravaged and "sissified," and it appeared they weren't yet done with me. I could hardly wait until tonight. I turned to retrieve the rest of my clothes. They were gone.

The nurse took a bundle from one of her assistants, smiled, and shook it open. She held it out in front of me. "Yes, I think this should fit a big girl like you."

It was a one-piece shift, with short sleeves. It would only cover me to just above the knees. Another assistant held out a pair of white panty-hose. I hesitated, but after a stern look the nurse I accepted them and began pulling them on. After some careful struggling I managed to get them up my legs and around my sore ass. Next I stepped into the dress and pulled it up around my slender frame.

"Don't forget honey," the nurse reminded me as I finished buttoning it, "Nine PM sharp!"

She gave me one last hard slap on my bottom, and left with the other women. Their laughter echoed down the hallway as I bent to put on my white tennis shoes, which fortunately didn't clash with my new "uniform." I looked out the window into the evening twilight and pondered the chances of getting get to my car without unseen.

I wobbled toward the door, my hips swaying involuntarily as my sore bottom attempted to adjust to the tampon. It was only the first of many adjustments I would soon have to make.

###

12