Watching Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks! Big cocks are made to be sucked... unlike small ones," Amanda said with a broad smile as she let Matt slip from between her lips but started to stroke his impressive length with her hand, eager to keep him entertained.

Peter felt abashed by his wife's words, but that only fuelled his arousal. There was something perversely pleasurable about being made to feel inferior for him, and as their adventures into the cuckold lifestyle had progressed, Amanda had really gotten good at knowing just what fulfilled her husband's deepest needs.

"True, now get back to it!" Matt ordered, and reached down with his strong right hand, placing it on Amanda's head and pushing her down towards his throbbing cock again.

Amanda eagerly obliged him, wrapping her lips around the round head and licking it before she slid her mouth down his shaft, once more taking him deep towards her throat before she pulled her head back up, keeping her eyes fixed on his face as she gaged her lover's response.

A loud moan filled the bedroom as Matt felt the warmth envelop him again. He wasn't kidding when he'd said Amanda was great at oral, and he was getting the full treatment now. He was in no doubt that she was putting on a show for Peter to watch, and he was fine with that; the young student enjoyed their filthy fun being watched by her husband just as much as she did.

As his wife bobbed her head, slurping so noisily and greedily on the big cock that he envied, Peter quietly but eagerly stroked his own much more modestly proportioned shaft. He couldn't take his eyes off the action, his gaze locked on the beautiful sight of Amanda so eagerly enjoying herself. It made him feel good knowing that his wife was deriving such pleasure from giving this sloppy blowjob to another man.

"Fuck yes! So good!" Matt groaned appreciatively as Amanda shoved her head down, swallowing all but an inch of his shaft and letting him throb in her throat for a second before she gagged and had to come back up for air, a thick trail of saliva spilling from her lips as soon as the tip came free from her mouth with an audible popping sound.

Amanda took a few deep gasping breaths before giggling like a schoolgirl and taking the big thick cock into her warm mouth again and repeating the action a second time. She felt the familiar thrill rush through her body as she struggled to get all of Matt inside, the sensation of his flesh pulsing and throbbing as she tried to force the last inch into her throat making her juices flow from her cunt like a waterfall.

Whilst his wife gagged and choked, Peter sat in his chair and felt a surge of pride as the man she was so expertly pleasuring with her mouth moaned loudly thanks to her efforts. There was something incredibly arousing knowing that Amanda was able to make a young man such as Matt make sounds like he was. Watching her do it was even better.

"Oh my God, I need you inside me right now!" Amanda exclaimed, letting Matt slip from her lips again and straightening up, but keeping her hand on his cock and stroking the length of his slick hard flesh quickly up and down.

"What are you waiting for then?" Matt smirked as he spoke to Amanda and threw a glance over to her husband who was watching wide eyed in the corner of the room, his hand wrapped around his pathetically small member.

Peter gulped as he watched Amanda look down hungrily at her young lover's cock, her eyes filled with lust and need. Unlike Matt she didn't give her husband even so much as a glance, her focus totally taken up with thoughts of the pleasure she was about to receive.

Not needing a second invite Amanda crawled her way up the bed, keeping her knees either side of Matt's legs as she moved, until she was straddling his crotch. She was aware of her husband watching her, could feel his eager eyes on her body as he watched her actions, but she largely ignored him. Her total focus was on the huge, hard, throbbing pole of flesh she so desperately wanted to feel inside herself.

It wasn't just Peter watching Amanda's actions. Matt, lying back on her marital bed, was keeping his eyes on her too. His gaze, initially focused on her breasts as she moved, had now found her crotch as she positioned herself to take him into her dripping wet passage. It was an intoxicatingly erotic sight, seeing his thick long cock stood straight up, the bulbous round head an inch below the succulent folds of Amanda's cunt which radiated heat and excitement.

"Hmm," Amanda moaned as she slowly lowered her hips a fraction, just enough to rub herself on the tip of Matt's shaft, easing her lips open with it and guiding the head into her velvety embrace but not yet sinking down the length.

In the corner, Peter was stroking himself faster as he watched his wife settle herself on her lover's cock, ready to take the whole thing soon enough. He could see enough to feel a surge of pleasure to know that Amanda had that huge mushroom-like head buried inside her already, and the contrast of her sexy soft arse seemingly resting atop the pulsing hard shaft that would any second disappear into her waiting and eager cunt, stretching it and bringing her such pleasures as he could never do, was nearly too much for him.

Now was the time, Amanda told herself internally. She couldn't wait any longer to feel her young lover fill her up again. Just thinking about it made her wet, actually having it happen always blew her mind and she'd been building up the anticipation in her head for days.

"Oh my God yes!" Amanda cried out as she let her weight down, dropping her hips and impaling herself on the huge cock. The head opened her inner walls with ease, forcing them apart to allow the shaft behind to follow it.

It never failed to amaze the mature wife just how incredible it felt to be stretched by a big, real flesh and blood, cock. Before opening up her marriage, she'd only been with her husband for twenty years, enduring his small manhood and the frustrations it brought, in the last six months she'd made up for all that though, and was determined to again today.

Matt groaned as he felt the heat and wetness of Amanda's passage envelop him. She felt so tight as he sank deep, her inner muscles gripping him in a loving embrace as the copious juices lubricated his length, readying him to fuck her hard and fast, just how she liked it and he loved to do. For now he let Amanda do the work, however.

She started to ride him slowly at first, grinding her hips back and forth, then in a little circle, as he pulsed within her. Amanda could feel his thickness and length buried inside her body, rubbing against her sensitive nerves, none more so than her clit which she had pressed against his public bone, meaning every small movement sent a jolt of mind bending pleasure to shoot up her spine.

With her husband quietly watching, she started to lift and drop her arse, allowing herself to release several inches of the big shaft from her cunt before she sank down and took it in again, her hands flat on Matt's thick chest muscles for stability as she rode him with more passion as every second passed.

Quickly the bedroom filled with the mixed sounds of sex. Loud gasps and squeals of pleasure erupted from Amanda's lips and these were mingled with the wet slurping of her juicy cunt sliding up and down her young lover's big cock. Adding to the cacophony of noise was the heavy grunted breaths of Matt and the creak of the bed springs as Amanda bounced atop him. The most intoxicating addition for Peter though, as he watched and listened to the action, was the slap of his wife's flesh slamming against the other man beneath her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!" the words spilled freely and hurriedly from Amanda's mouth as the pleasure grew rapidly whilst she fucked her young lover's big cock with gusto. Her small tits were bouncing as she rocked her body up and down, sliding her tight passage along the length of his hard shaft.

In the corner Peter was stroking his own cock quickly, his eyes fixed on the action happening just feet away on his bed. He marveled at how sexy his wife looked as she threw her head back, her hair cascading down over her shoulders, and let out a loud cry of pleasure when Matt moved his hands to cup her chest, his fingers digging into the flesh as he squeezed, adding to her delight.

"Fuck, I'm so close already! Oh my God, your huge cock is so good, baby!" Amanda yelped as she took every inch of it into herself, as if to prove the truth of her words. Matt grunted loudly in response, whilst her husband Peter merely let out a low groan of approval.

"Oh yeah, cum on my cock," Matt growled as he rubbed and played with Amanda's tits, his fingers now taking both erect nipples between and tweaking them, causing Amanda to gasp loudly and arch her back as she continued to move her body on top of him.

Amanda's cunt was soaked and on fire. Juices were spilling out from her stuffed hole and coating the thick, long slab of flesh that was stretching her so exquisitely. It had only been a minute or two since she'd climbed on top of Matt, but she could feel the building of a tremendous orgasm deep inside already, and her excitement and eagerness to fulfill his desire to have her explode on his cock was only pushing her faster towards obeying.

She started to bounce harder and faster, lifting her arse and slamming in down again. A loud slap of flesh meeting flesh as his cock was driven into her wetness filled the bedroom frequently, and was joined by the now more noticeable grunts coming from the corner as Peter hurriedly stroked himself more urgently as he saw all the tell-tale signs of his wife on the verge of climax as she fucked another man as he watched and masturbated.

Matt throbbed inside Amanda as he felt her tighten her grip on his cock, her muscles squeezing his shaft like a vice. The heat and wetness were incredible, he could feel her juices seeping from around his cock, even though it was stretching her cunt just to fit inside, and wetting his balls. It felt so good, but more than all that the young man was getting off on hearing Peter groaning as he watched. It was such a power trip to know not only was he fucking the man's wife, but that he was doing it in front of him and pushing her to orgasm so quickly.

"Cum for me Mandy!" he said loudly, and to make sure it happened he took charge, knowing from experience that Amanda responded best when she gave up her usual control.

Amanda squealed excitedly as she felt Matt's strong hands let go of her tits and move down her slim body until they rested on her hips, pulling her down and holding her in place with his big cock deep in her burning cunt. She felt him pulse over and over as he filled her to her limits, the feeling overwhelmingly erotic.

"Oh my God yes! Fuck yes! Arrrgh!" she cried out as Matt started to pound his hips up and down quickly seconds later. He was slamming so fast and hard, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt like a jackhammer, so much so that her whole body was jiggling on top of him as she was fucked with the sort of enthusiasm only a very fit youth can achieve.

The sounds of his body slapping against hers grew in both intensity and volume, and quickly overwhelmed all but Amanda's loudest screams of delight as she felt the orgasm which had been building from before she'd even taken Matt inside her cunt. She could feel the pleasure growing fast, and all the more because she could feel the strength of his hands forcing her to keep still so he could use her. The sense that he was in charge, and abusing her as he wished, exciting Amanda almost as much as his huge cock driving into her cunt was.

"Oh my God yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" Amanda shouted as her body tensed up and her orgasm exploded, not that Matt let up his assault on her, the young man still driving his hips up and down beneath her, pounding his cock deep into her spasming and gushing cunt.

Hearing such filth was just as arousing to Peter as seeing it was. He couldn't remember Amanda ever making such noises with him, but then again he'd never been able to stretch her so much, nor fuck her so hard, as Matt was doing right now. Even in his own youth, Peter had not been as energetic or dominant as his wife's lover.

Matt groaned appreciatively as he continued to hump Amanda right through her powerful orgasm. He admired the way her small but perky breasts jiggled as her body was rocked by both his actions and the convulsing effects of the waves of pure pleasure pumping through her. He was aware too that Peter was enviously watching him make Amanda cum so hard, and that excited him all the more.

"Roll over!" the young man ordered, and with ease he repositioned both Amanda and himself. Pushing her to the side, he rolled his muscular body with her until Amanda was on her back, legs spread either side of him, and Matt was on top. His cock had stayed inside her still dripping and pulsing passage the whole time.

Peter marveled at the way he'd done that, wishing he had both the strength and initiative to do such things whilst being intimate with her. He'd heard the gasp of appreciative submission from Amanda too, as the maneuver had been performed, and that had sent a jolt through him to know his usually in control and dominant wife was just putty in this boy's hands.

"Oh God, please fuck me! Please baby, fuck me!" Amanda begged, her eyes looking up almost pleadingly at Matt's above her as the young man grinned confidently down. His cock was stationary, but throbbing, within her cunt, making her wait for the fresh assault on her body to begin.

"You can beg better than that," Matt said with an amusement to his tone, clearly enjoying having such power over this mature wife.

"Please baby I need it! I need your big cock pounding me until I cum again and again! Please, don't make me wait!" There was an edge to Amanda's voice that made it clear, to both Matt and her husband watching quietly in the corner, that she wasn't just playing a game, she meant every word she was saying.

Peter felt his heart pounding out of his chest. He'd never heard his wife beg for something so wantonly or desperately before, and certainly she would never crave his own cock that way, she'd made that clear over their marriage. It was intoxicating to know that under her usual iron self-control was a filthy slut, all it took was a more dominant man to bring it out of her.

His thoughts were shattered suddenly by a loud cry of pleasure and the sounds of the mattress creaking, as Matt began to move his hips in long hard thrusts, driving his thick and long shift deep into Amanda who Peter saw had her eyes wide and mouth gaping open as she was fucked by her young lover with wild abandon.

"Yes! Yes! Oh My God!" Amanda squealed almost breathlessly as she felt the movement of Matt's cock within her dripping cunt. Her juices were coating him, and she could now feel some spilling out from around his thickness, wetting her skin and making her feel so filthy that this young man could arouse her so incredibly easily and pound her so roughly. But more so than that, it was knowing her husband not only condoned this, but was right there feet away watching her getting used.

Normally Amanda ignored her husband when she was with another man. Not because she didn't care about him, far from it, she loved Peter, but because she knew it was a big turn on for him to be treated like he was invisible and forgotten whilst she cheated. As Matt drilled his rock hard cock into her now though, Amanda felt the urge to look over to the man she'd married.

Seeing him sat in the corner, his humble cock in his hand as he stroked it fast whilst watching her on their bed, Amanda felt another orgasm build quickly. It was such a turn on to see him enjoying the show so much, but in truth that was only the cherry on top of her pleasure. What was really driving her to the heights of orgasmic bliss yet again was the powerful strokes Matt was delivering, every one causing the mushroom like head of his cock to plunge to depths her husband never could match, as his shaft stretched her inner passage and rubbed against the sensitive nerve endings, sending pulses of mind blowing pleasure rocketing up her spine.

Matt grunted with effort as he slammed into Amanda over and over, and he couldn't fail to notice that she'd subtlety let her gaze shift to her watching husband. She was trying to hide it by turning her head side to side as he drove himself deep into her hot cunt, masquerading it as just another effect of the overwhelming pleasure of his skills on her body, but every time her face turned towards the corner Peter was sat in her eyes lingered and she let out a long groan of pre-orgasmic delight.

He could feel her body respond to the added stimulation of seeing her husband subserviently watching her pleasure, her cunt tightening on Matt's invading shaft, and her breath coming in ever more ragged bursts. From experience the young man knew Amanda was on the brink of another climax, and he had a nasty idea on how he would push her over the edge.

"Fuck Pete, Mandy is loving me inside her this morning," Matt said aloud, addressing the other man for the first time since he'd taken Amanda upstairs. "Aren't you? Tell your husband!"

Amanda almost came on the spot as Matt ordered her to tell Peter how much she was enjoying having his cock driving deeper and more powerfully than she'd ever experienced before. She felt a sudden rush of perverse excitement course through her whole body as she struggled to form the words and get them out, her breath hard to come by as the orgasm built and rushed onwards like a runaway freight train.

"Yes! Oh fuck, I love it so much!" She gasped out, locking eyes with her husband who groaned excitedly at her words. She could feel the wetness running out of herself like a waterfall, every thrust that Matt made displacing more of her juices as his cock sank into the swamp.

Peter felt his stomach knot and his balls tighten as he heard Amanda say the words. He could see the glazed look in her eyes as they stared at him, her face sheened with sweat from the workout Matt was giving her with his cock. He was close to blowing his load there and then, his excitement was almost too much to hold back.

"She's going to cum again Pete, I can feel it," Matt grinned as he gave Amanda a couple of pounding thrusts, the sound of his body colliding with her own loud and insistent. It was the truth, Amanda was on the brink.

"I want you to cum," Peter said quietly, almost to himself as he felt his own orgasm close at hand. He couldn't hold it off any longer.

"You hear that Mandy? Your husband just said he wants you to cum on my big cock!" Matt said loudly and chuckled happily as he felt Amanda's cunt gush and tighten like a vice on his shaft, squeezing his length as her body tensed.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God I'm going to cum!" Amanda screamed, her voice high and pleasure filled as the waves rushed through her, jolts of electric pulsing from her throbbing clit and radiating throughout her crotch as the walls of self control collapsed and instinct took over.

Just as he had the first time, Matt pounded Amanda's cunt with strong, rough thrusts right through her second climax. He loved to push her to the very limits of what she could take, feeling the power it endowed him as his mature lover thrashed and writhed under him, her thighs twitching and eyes rolling up in their sockets as he continued to slam his cock into her spasming passage which was almost too sensitive to handle such treatment.

Peter watched enthralled as she came to the point she almost blacked out for a moment from the mind-blowing pleasure ripping through her body. His hand was flying up and down the modest length of his own cock as he imagined how it must have felt to his wife as a much bigger one slid deep into her over and over. Peter could see just how fast and hard Matt was driving his hips on top of his wife, the powerful strokes causing Amanda's breasts to bounce from the forceful actions.