Watching My Mum Go Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio finished another round of drinks and ten o'clock rolled by. Bored and tired, Finlay brought up leaving again but the other two suggested one more drink before calling it a night. Finlay, armed with his mum's cash, bought Jennifer and Jack more gin and tonics and got himself a diet coke, which he told Jack was a vodka and coke, to keep himself awake.

Jennifer talked Jack out of another round of Tequilas but they both decided to go on the small raised platform that just about counted as a dancefloor. They asked Finlay if he didn't mind looking after the stuff and he agreed; he didn't want to dance and they weren't really asking.

He watched the two of them dance together, checking they weren't getting to close or that Jack wasn't being to handsy. There was some hand holding as Jack spun her and a couple of times when they were doing some sort of attempt at a waltz, but it didn't ever get too inappropriate.

Still bored and ready to fall asleep, not to mention Finlay really didn't like bars with loud music, he was ready to give up and go home. After seeing Jen and Jackers on the dancefloor he realised the worst that would happen if he left them to their own devices they'd get more drunk probably just embarrass themselves with terrible moves.

"I think I'm going to go," announced Finlay when the other two came back to the table.

"I've still got a little bit of my drink left," replied Jennifer.

"Yeah," sighed Finlay, feeling defeated, "but if I wait then you'll just want to get another one or something."

"No, sweetie, just wait a few minutes..."

Jack quickly interjected, "I'm gonna stay out with AP if you guys go back. It's a short walk back, I could take you back when you're ready to go."

Finlay could see his mum wanted to say yes, but she instead asked, "What do you think? Is that OK, Finny?"

She was drunk and he was a sleaze, but what did Finlay really think would happen. This is exactly what Jack was on about earlier. He just needed to lighten up.

"Yeah," agreed Finlay, though it made him feel distinctly uncomfortable the moment the words left his lips.

"OK, see you soon. 20 minutes tops," smiled his mother.

Finlay gathered his stuff and headed out the packed bar, relieved he was leaving just as it was getting really busy. He looked back at the table with his mum and roommate, neither of them looking like they had any intention of leaving soon.

****

Finlay's dry eyes strained in the darkness. His throat was raw and his head felt like his brain was pulsing against his skull. He should have had a glass of water before bed considering he'd had a few pints. He just hadn't realised how many he had drunk because he was too busy worrying about Jack and his mum.

He wasn't sure the time, so he went to fetch for his phone; he always left it on the wall shelf above his bed. He looked up to where it should be and saw the frame of his bed. He took a few seconds and remembered he was sleeping on the floor because he had given up his bed to his mum. He wouldn't be able to reach his phone without undoing his sleeping bag and getting up, so he gave up on the idea.

He guessed the time must've been really early morning, based on how dark it was outside, and he half-rolled to his right, away from his bed, intending to go back to bed. He shut his eyes and tried to ignore Jack, who seemed to be half-snoring and half-panting.

He heard a couple of knocks and a groan from the corner of the room with Jack's bed. He couldn't see that corner, because it was diagonally behind him but he could hear and odd shuffling noise that accompanied the heavy breathing. Tangled in his sleeping bag, Finlay could just move his head to look up and to his right.

Because of the dark he still couldn't see much, but a thin sliver of light was peeking through a tiny gap in the curtains; though it fell beyond the end of Jack's bed, the light diffused enough to highlight the silhouette of Jack's rising and falling buttocks, as he thrust into a woman to whom the outline of a shapely thigh and a set of curled toes presumably belonged.

Finlay's heart began to race with anger, which only increased the painful throbbing in his head. It was one thing to fuck women in their room when just Finlay was there, but his mother was asleep just a couple of metres away from Jack's depravity. He wanted to get up and punch Jack squarely in the face, but he was scared he would wake his mum and force her to witness this shameful behaviour.

Then something terrible occurred to him, what if Jack had just left her alone to follow this random slut. Maybe he was being so brazen because she wasn't back and she was just wandering around outside. Fuck! He should have never left her. He looked up at the bed but couldn't really tell if she was there. He looked around the room and saw a woman's shoe lying in the stream of light, but it could have belonged to Jack's daily whore, rather than his mum. He followed the light to where it met the wall next to the door and saw a woman's bag; it looked like it was the one his mum had taken out with her. Turning to looking around further, he noticed that just behind his head was her coat, and he sighed with relief; she had definitely come back. He started to worry again though, it was completely unlike her to throw her coat on the floor. Had she had too much to drink and had to run out to throw up? Jack was ploughing her with far too much all night.

"Uhn... yes," quietly moaned the girl pinned beneath Jack and Finlay quickly looked at his bed, looking for signs that maybe his sleeping mother was about to be woken up.

"Yeah, you like that?" replied Jack, his voice hushed.

"Shhh... you'll wake him," she whispered in reply, and suddenly, the worst thought popped into Finlay's head.

Right then a car pulled up on the street outside so that it's headlights created a strip of illumination that fell right across the head of Jack's bed. Finlay's viewing angle from the floor meant that he could only really see Jack's head, and just a hint of the thick wavy black hair of the woman he was kissing intensely. Finlay saw her back arch and heard a restrained moan as a delicate hand reach around Jack's head and grab a handful of hair. As the woman pulled tightly, Jack's head was lifted back just a couple of centimetres, into the light, and Finlay saw the glint of his mother's wedding ring.

Jennifer and Jack were clearly trying to keep themselves quiet, but their moans and groans were still audible. The only sounds he could hear other than their lustful whimpers and the noise of skin against skin against bedsheets were car doors shutting. As the car outside drove off the stream of light travelled along the naked writing bodies of the woman he loved more than anyone else in the world and the prick he hated sharing a room with.

Finlay was paralysed. How could he confront them now? He wanted to pretend he wasn't seeing what he was seeing, not have to shout at his sweaty, horny mum. Finlay stared in shock, willing himself awake from the nightmare.

His stomach began to churn as he heard the tell-tale lip-smacking of vigorous kisses and just watched helplessly as his mother's dainty feet locked together above Jack's buttocks. Her calves grabbed his hips tightly, but not as hard as her right hand was grasping his ribs.

As if she knew he was watching, as if she knew there was only one thing she could say to make it worse, hushed words slipped from her lips, "Oh yes, Jackers."

Her breathing became more frantic and her hand started to desperately paw at Jack's skin. The noise of barely controlled gasps was replaced by lips and tongues caressing each other and Finlay felt warm bile at the back of his throat.

Swallowing it, he controlled his stomach, just long enough to hear, breathlessly begged, "Come with me, come inside me, please."

"Uhn Jen," grunted Jack, hardly attempting to quieten himself any longer.

His mother's legs unwrapped and she used her heels to grab the back of Jack's thighs as he spread his legs to give him better leverage to thrust. Their abilities to keep quiet diminished, especially considering the outside world was all but dead; neither of them even noticed Jack's left foot made a loud thud as he place it down by the side of the bed for better purchase. His left hand entwined with Jennifer's right and they held them out off of the bed.

Finlay heard his mother intermittently emit sharp exhales whenever Jack thrust a bit too hard but she still seemed to be trying to stay quiet whenever she could. Jack's left hand went to grasp his mother's large right breast, and Finlay saw him pinch the nipple, which made her stifle a yelp. Both his hands dived under her body bringing her face into view for the first time. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were scrunched with concentration. He wondered that even if he tried, could he stop them.

Her hands grabbed a shoulder blade each, and both her legs rocked back until her toes were pointing straight at the ceiling. Her calves rocked back and forth to the rhythm of Jack's undulations, as her head came up to bury her face in Jack's shoulder.

Jennifer made a nearly silent exhale, bar a short squeak, which lead up to her whole body shuddering. She exhaled as she let out a quiet moan and he saw her whole body go limp. Jack made a few deep thrusts as he presumably, delivering further insult to Finlay, pumped sperm deep into woman who created him. Silence fell as the desperate heaving of his unfaithful mother and her new lover came to an end.

Finlay shut his eyes, still holding out hope this was a vivid dream, but he heard the peck of soft kisses followed by his mother's gentle cooing. He looked up again and saw Jack pull back enough to move his head to his mother's chest. He watched his roommate take her right nipple into his mouth and heard her moan approvingly as he sucked on it. She let him continue for 30 seconds before stroking her hand through his hair, eventually using it to coax him back to her lips.

Jennifer sat up and Finlay pulled his eye lids down so he could just about see what was happening on the bed, but appear like he was asleep if they looked over. Jack grabbed his boxers from the foot of the bed and pulled them back on as he clambered into bed. Jennifer kissed him briefly on the lips as she slowly got to her feet, stumbling for a second as she stood up completely. She walked unsteadily towards the wardrobe just beyond Finlay's feet, stopping for a second to turn to Jack. She stood in the sliver of light from the streetlamp and Finlay, to his shame, found himself thinking that Jennifer had an incredible body, better than someone half her age. Her skin shone with sweat, but the light just touched her right nipple, which glistened more, presumably with Jack's saliva. Jennifer blew Jack a kiss then opened the wardrobe, where she quietly rustled through some hangers. She slid on her nightie before stumbling back over to the bed.

Finlay watched, anxiously, through nearly shut eyes, as his mother seemed incapable of navigating around him. She tip-toed towards his head and stepped directly over his face. Her footing wasn't sure and she thumped her foot down just above Finlay's shoulder. As she paused over him, maybe to get her balance, drips from between her legs landed on Finlay's cheeks. He withheld another gag and resisted the urge to clean his face until his mother had clambered all the way into Finlay's bed. As silently as he could, he wiped his face with the edge of his sleeping bag, willing himself not to think about what that was a concoction of.

Deep breathing came from the corner of the room, this time it really was Jack snoring, seconds before his mother started doing the same, albeit hers sounded oddly graceful. Finlay rolled onto his back and started at the ceiling. His mother shuffled in her bed and her left hand flopped out for a few seconds. He stared at it, how relaxed it looked after how aggressively it was grasping jack just minutes before. He stared at his mother's wedding and engagement rings and wondered what was going through her head.

Eyes wide open, Finlay stared blankly into space above. As he eventually drifted back to sleep, he wondered how his mother could cheat on his data; he wondered why he was so pathetic that he didn't march over to the bed and throw them apart; but most disturbingly, he wondered why he had had an erection during the whole thing.