Watching My Wife

Story Info
Finally discovering what I was meant to be - a cuckold.
6k words
4.23
239.9k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the interest of full disclosure, in case you hadn't guessed by the story's description or my name, this story involves a cuckold. Me.

I know that many people find this kind of story disgusting, so if the idea of the subject matter offends you, I completely understand. If there was a cuckold section here at literotica, I would have placed it there, but since there isn't, it has to go here in Loving Wives.

My name is Bryan, and I'm a married man who's approaching the half-century mark. I'm what you would call a very average looking businessman who has been married almost 25 years. Happily married, I might add, although before the events I'm about to describe happened, that wasn't really the case.

I think my wife Lisa felt the same way about our marriage. She's a couple of years younger than me, and she's a cute little blonde with a beautiful smile and a very slim build. I think she's gorgeous but I suppose if I didn't love her and looked at her from an unbiased angle, it would be fair to say that's she's a little plain. She dresses very modestly and wears these glasses that seem to be designed for an old lady, which only adds to her blandness, almost as if she was trying to hide her beauty.

Maybe that's why we hit it off so well at first; two nerdy looking people who had a lot of common interests as well as the insecurities and foibles that most people do.

As the years passed, it was clear that something was missing, and it took a rare display of courage for me to admit what I was hiding, and even more bravery for my wife to admit what she had been feeling all along as well.

This is our story and how everything started about a dozen years ago.

***

There were two people that were very nervous that evening in that motel room that Friday evening in September. I was one of them, and even though the weather was cool and the room wasn't all that warm, I was sweating like a horse as I sat in the faded green plastic scoop chair by the side of the bed.

The other nervous person was my wife Lisa, and although she had a nervous smile on her face I could tell that she was terrified as well, and I could see her fingers shaking as she sat on the edge of the bed with her hands folded like she was praying.

The man who sat on the bed next to Lisa was the only calm person in the room. His name was Tony, and when he responded to the ad I had placed in the local alternative paper he had explained that he would be happy to join us and provide what we were looking for.

"HAPPILY MARRIED COUPLE mid 30's," the ad read. "Wish to fulfill a long time fantasy. She's a cute blonde and petite. We are looking for a man with a large build to have sex with her. Husband will watch but not participate."

Lisa wouldn't put a picture in the ad because of the chance of being identified, so I think that was why we didn't get a large number of responses, but when Tony got in touch with us, he sounded okay so we agreed to meet him at a restaurant near his town, which was about 50 miles away from us.

"I don't do stuff with guys," Tony had warned me when we spoke.

"Me neither," I said.

"Then why don't you fuck your wife yourself?"

"Something she - we wanted to do for a long time," I said, even though it took us years to get to be honest enough with each other for this to happen.

"I'll meet you two somewhere," Tony had offered. "We can get a look at each other and if we all feel comfortable about it, we can go from there."

"As long as I can watch - I mean, I have to be in the same room," I said quickly. "For Lisa's sake. That's okay, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah," Tony added with a laugh. "That's the way I like it. So long as you don't touch me I'm fine with it. Matter of fact, it turns me on to have the husband in the room there watching. Guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist."

***

"I love you," Lisa had told me, after I finally had gotten her to admit that, while she said she adored me, there was something missing sexually.

She always denied it, but I suspected that her dissatisfaction was because of the size of my penis, which is only about 5" long when fully erect, and the thickness isn't all that much to crow about either. After having a couple of kids, the lack of tightness only got more obvious, all of which led to this.

After dinner with Tony, which was a somewhat tense but fairly pleasant affair with me sitting across from Lisa and our new acquaintance, he whispered something in my wife's ear and excused himself to go to the bathroom.

"What do you think?" I asked Lisa, who looked at me with questioning eyes.

"He seems nice enough," Lisa said in a voice that sounded shaky.

"He looks like Rocky, a little," I suggested, noticing that Tony had a resemblance to the Italian Stallion of the boxing movies. "He seems to have a good body too. Construction, he said?"

"Yes," Lisa said. "I feel like a dwarf next to him."

"What did he say to you before he left?"

"He said that if we were interested we should let him know when he gets back," Lisa said. "He said no hard feelings if we aren't - you know, but he said he - uh - liked me."

"He said he liked you?"

"He said..." Lisa admitted, trying to find a way to delicately relay what she had been told. "Tony said he thinks I'm sexy and if I say the word he plans on fucking me all night long."

"Talking about me?" came the friendly voice of Tony, who reappeared as if on cue and slid into the seat beside my wife.

"Uh - yes," I admitted sheepishly. "As a matter of fact we were."

"And?"

I looked over at Lisa, who looked first back at me, and then at Tony whose eyes had followed mine over to my wife, my indication that it was up to her. Taking a deep breath, Lisa nodded yes, biting her lower lip as she did.

"You look scared," Tony said. "You two really haven't done this before, have you?"

We both shook our heads no, which made Tony smile wider.

"Nothing to be scared about," Tony said, reaching over and patting my wife's hand, his huge hairy paw making Lisa's hand disappear.

"I think it's more a case of your size that's got my wife a bit nervous," I said, and started to explain that I meant the fact that at about 6'2" and 225 pounds or so, he looked twice the size of my petite Lisa, but he misunderstood what I meant.

"That's right," Tony said. "You did say that you were looking for somebody with a large build, didn't you?"

As I sat there just a couple of feet away, Tony took Lisa's hand and after looking around the restaurant, very subtly moved it under the table with his. It was obvious what he was doing and where his hand was heading, and it was just as clear from Lisa's face when her hand got placed on Tony's crotch.

"How's that?" Tony said with a smile as Lisa's eyes grew wide behind her glasses and her throat heaved with what seemed like a difficult swallow. "Satisfied?"

Our eyes met as Lisa's head bobbed up and down quickly. It was happening there right in front of me. Tony had put Lisa's hand on his crotch and she was doing something to him, and not being forced to either because Tony's hand had left hers and came up to the table top.

Startled, Lisa quickly pulled her hand away after it occurred to her that whatever she had been doing she was doing on her own, and that got Tony to chuckle.

"Guess we better get going," I said, calling for the check.

As we walked out to the parking lot, I fell in behind my wife and Tony, who had his arm around Lisa as if she were his. Is that how it goes, I wondered as we went to our separate cars for the short ride to the motel. Did I just give up my wife to this stranger?

"What were you doing under the table?" I asked Lisa as we drove off with Tony right behind us.

"He put my hand on him," Lisa said. "On the inside of his thigh."

"You were stroking his cock through his pants?" I asked and Lisa nodded.

"He's big, isn't he?" I asked, not knowing what answer I wanted to hear. "He's got a big cock, right? A lot bigger than mine?"

"We don't have to do this," Lisa said. "This was really your idea."

"You want to though, don't you?" I asked, and when Lisa didn't answer I put my hand on her thigh and worked it under her skirt.

"Bryan..." Lisa whimpered as my hand brushed against the cotton panties briefly.

"You're wet," I said calmly before taking my hand out and grabbing her hand to bring it over to my lap, and after I had her grip the bulge in my slacks, which was much smaller but no less hard, I told her it was alright to be excited.

I kissed Lisa before we climbed out of the car and went up to Room 124, and by the time I got the door opened Tony was beside us with a small satchel in his hand.

Tony removed a bottle of Chivas Regal from the case and after pouring Lisa and himself a drink, said he was going to freshen up a bit. He grabbed me by the arm and led me away from Lisa, whispering in my ear as he did.

"Get her ready for me, Bryan," Tony said, his hand wrapped around my bicep like it was a twig. "And remember, you watch and that's it. She's mine for the night now."

I nodded and watched Tony go into the bathroom. From the other side of the door I could hear the shower being turned on, and I went over to Lisa, who still looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Let's get you ready," I heard my voice squeak as I began to undress my wife for Tony.

"I'm scared," Lisa said.

"Me too," I said. "You look so pretty though."

I lifted the blouse over my wife's head and undid her brassiere, and as the padded 32A harness came off, Lisa's hands instinctively came up and covered her small teardrop-shaped breasts, the large aureoles that covered so much of the teats puffed up and her crimson nipples erect.

"Don't hide them. They're beautiful," I assured her as I took off her skirt and panties, which were almost dripping wet.

Now Lisa was naked, her petite waif-like body still looking like a schoolgirl's despite her 36 years, and as I fluffed the faint wisp of golden fleece that grew around her opening, I shuddered at what was going to happen to that tiny cleft of a pussy.

"Wish I had brought something sexier," Lisa said as she raised her arms to allow me to put on the mint green nightie.

I noticed that her satiny smooth underarms were glistening with sweat when she raised her arms, and even the back of her neck was damp, where her short blonde locks ended.

"It's not going to stay on that long," I told her as the shower got turned off. "Try to remember what we talked about."

I ran over and ripped off my clothes, throwing on my pajamas and jumping into the chair while trying to hide my erection and look casual. The bathroom door opened and Tony came into the room, the steam that billowed behind him making him look like a performer making an entrance.

Wearing only a hotel towel that was so skimpy that it barely made it around his waist, Tony merely glanced in my direction before heading over to my wife, who looked like she was going to faint.

Tony's body was as muscular as it had seemed to be, with the only real flaw I could see being a little thickness in the waist. His shoulders and chest were broad, and his biceps were massive. Below the towel, his thighs were like tree trunks and his calves bulged as he walked.

Tony had a very hairy chest, with the jet black hair looking like a rug from his neck on down, while on his smooth back was a large red and green tattoo of some kind of serpent, but while I had tried to pretend I didn't look, I had seen the bulge in the front of the moist towel just as Lisa had.

Tony brought Lisa over to the bed and they sat next to each other for a moment, with him whispering something in her ear before he reached over and took her face in his hands and kissed her.

That was one of the things we had discussed; that she shouldn't kiss him or swallow any - well, you can guess, but there it was just starting and they were kissing like husband and wife. Lisa seemed reluctant at first but was soon returning the affection, and then she was standing up.

"Mmmm," Tony said as she reached over and took the hem of Lisa's nightie in his hands, lifting it a little bit a first, checking out her pussy, before lifting it off of her.

Lisa's hands came up to shield her titties once again but Tony would have none of that, pulling them away while moving his face forward and pulling Lisa closer to him as he sat. Tony's mouth engulfed Lisa's right breast, practically fitting the entire bud in his mouth while massaging the left one, and now Lisa's hand was in Tony's scalp, pulling his face to her as he sucked on her teat.

Lisa was shifting her weight from side to side as Tony devoured her breasts, glancing over at me as sweat poured down my face while I gripped the sides of the chair, and then Tony was easing my wife down to her knees as he rose, towering over Lisa like King Kong.

It was right around then that a thought occurred to me. I should just jump to my feet, grab Lisa and run out the door. Go back home and go back to being the bland, church-going nerd couple we had always been. This wasn't us.

But then Lisa's hands were going up to the knot in the towel, and it came open the second her fingers touched the cotton. The towel fell to the floor, making Tony naked as my wife was, and when I saw Lisa's pale hands come up and take his enormous organ by the root and give it a couple of timid pulls while bringing it to her lips, I let out a little choking sound.

It was an involuntary noise I made, caused by my orgasm, which erupted in my pajamas despite my hands still clutching the sides of the chair in a death grip. I could feel Tony's eyes on me as he stood there confidently, but my eyes were elsewhere.

Tony's cock was certainly as big as Lisa had suggested, having to be at least 6 or 7" inches long as it hung down between his legs, and although it didn't get all that much bigger when it became fully erect a few minutes later, it still didn't make me feel any less inadequate as I felt my dripping dick shrivel.

Tony wasn't circumcised, which made it look even more intimidating, and the foreskin covered most of the beet-red glans of his cock before Lisa peeled it back with her fists. Her eyes met mine for the briefest of seconds before her mouth opened wide and took in the bulbous head of his penis.

She was doing it. Sucking this virtual stranger's cock with the same enthusiasm that Lisa had always done on mine. Her hands spinning and pulling at what her mouth could not take in, I watched Tony's bronze manhood begin to stiffen as Lisa's lips slid up and down him, her saliva making his weapon glisten.

Tony was smiling, his eyes focused on me as much as Lisa, and then he was pulling his tool out of Lisa's mouth, encouraging her to work over his balls, which dangled low in their furry sac. Lisa bent lower and licked at his nuts while Tony dropped his cock on top of my wife's head.

After his balls had been worked over, Tony put his cock back in Lisa's mouth and encouraged her to go further down the veined shaft. Her overstretched mouth was making it about half way down the length of him, and his hands were on the back of her head, his fingers running through her hair while he coaxed her lips further down.

Lisa used to brag about being able to deep throat me, but there was no way she was going to be able to do that with what had to be around 9 thick inches of cock. Gasping for air, my wife pulled away from the cock and licked at the tender opening, the knob dripping with her spit and his pre-cum.

Reaching down under her arms, Tony lifted my wife up and put her on the bed, spreading her pale thighs as he climbed up on the bed and buried his face between her legs. Watching from behind, all I could see was the hairy crack of Tony's ass and the underside of his nuts, which swung around wildly as he ate Lisa's pussy.

I moved my chair around so I could see better, and watched Lisa clutching at the bedding while arching her neck and moving her head from side to side as Tony loudly lapped at her sex. The next thing I knew, I was on my knees beside the bed, looking over at my wife as she tried to wrap her legs around Tony's head and pull him inside of her.

I thought Lisa was about to cum when Tony suddenly raised up onto his knees. For a second I thought he was going to tell me to go sit back down where I was, but instead he just knelt there between Lisa's legs, his enormous cock swaying in front of him as he moved in closer while I knelt there helplessly.

Tony's cock was now in his hand, and he was guiding the head of it to my wife's wet opening, the fat head of his manhood looking as big as an apple as he worked it up and down Lisa's sex before pushing forward.

"Relax baby," Tony said as Lisa cried out when the glans squeezed inside of her. "That's it. Oh man Lisa, you're so tight."

Lisa looked like she had when she had given birth, her face red and every vein and muscle in her neck and shoulders bulging as Tony slowly impaled her with his over-sized member. I watched the bronze weapon gradually disappear into Lisa as she groaned, thrashing her arms around.

Lisa's hand came near me, and I instinctively grabbed her sweaty palm for a second as Tony began moving in and out of her pussy. He didn't have all of it in yet, but the 6" that he was using was driving my wife crazy. Lisa yanked her hand out of mine and grabbed at Tony, squeezing his muscular shoulders while I leaned back and watched, my hand working over my re-energized dick.

***

The first time I watched my wife have an orgasm that I wasn't involved in was a strange moment. I didn't feel jealously, but it was like I was sharing her pleasure as she made sounds that I never heard from her before while she came.

When our eyes met, Lisa looked dazed, like she had just gone twelve rounds with a prize fighter, but that wasn't the end of it, not by a long shot. Tony was like a machine, his cock like a piston as he worked it inside of my wife harder and deeper, the slapping sounds of their sweaty bodies colliding echoing in the little motel room.

Lisa came again, and by then she had been pushed across the bed until her head and shoulders were hanging off the edge, while Tony relentlessly pounded into her. How could he do it? How could a man keep going like this, I wondered.

My cum was on the floor in front of me, a result of joining my wife in her last orgasm, and now Tony was getting ready to cum himself, something that he announced as he slowed his thrusting down.

"Gonna cum," Tony said as he looked down between Lisa's legs, where most of his cock was buried deep inside her pussy, and I could see Lisa's body twitch as Tony groaned, no doubt sending his seed deep into my wife as she clutched his biceps hard.

It was over. Tony slowly pulled his deflating cock out of Lisa and stayed positioned between her spread thighs, his hands moving up and down her silky legs as his cock hung limply down.

"That was good, babe," Tony said. "We're going to have some fun tonight."

I looked at Lisa, who looked like a drowned rat as she welcomed Tony with open arms when he bent over and kissed her before getting up and waddling over to the Chivas Regal and pouring them another drink.

"You okay honey?" I whispered while trying to brush the hair off of the side of her head where is was plastered, and she gave me a weak little smile in return.

My eyes traveled down her frail looking body, which was dripping wet from the sweat - sweat of the two of them - and between her legs. Her poor little pussy was still open, the gaping hole red and distressed while a tiny stream of semen trickled out of her.

"I'll leave you two alone for a minute," Tony said, looking over at me. "I know what you want."

I didn't. I really didn't at that point, but when I heard the bathroom door close behind Tony I found myself climbing onto the bed and assuming the same position that Tony had earlier. My semi-turgid dick fell into Lisa's gaping hole, and I don't even think she knew I was inside her at first.

12