Watching Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benedick
Benedick
22 Followers

Rachel turned and walked away from me, wiggling her cute arse as she went. She stood legs apart over Lawrence, looking down at him. "I want you to eat my pussy" With that she sank down, her thighs round his head and gently settled her cunt onto his lips and nose, and began to gently rotate her hips. Her hands went up to the back of her head, her eyes closed, and began to sigh as she worked herself up. By now Lawrence's hands were gripping her arse cheeks, kneading and pulling them apart, revealing her star shaped anus. "Push your tongue up my hole" she ordered "wet your finger with my juices and put it into my arse" Lawrence did as he was told, and I had a perfect view of his glistening finger easing its way through the tight puckered ring. Rachel gasped and leant forward onto her hands, to allow Lawrence greater freedom to ream her hole with his finger, forcing her to the edge of orgasm.

Suddenly she rolled away, and bent over Lawrence, kissing him and licking her cunt juices from his face. I could see his huge cock jerking back into life, lifting up from his belly like an uncoiling serpent. I was mesmerised by its sheer size and seeming strength, its large gnarled veins, highlighted by the sticky remains of saliva and semen. Rachel was now aware of it and smiled down at Lawrence. "Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to stick your obscene fat black cock up my cunt? Do you want to feel my tightness, feel my insides, wet and hot and throbbing round your hard flesh?" Lawrence stared back "I'm going to fuck you till you beg for it!" Rachel giggled "In your dreams!" Now she looked at me, as she slithered down his body, grasping his cock in both her hands. "I'm going to let him fuck me darling! I'm going to scream the fucking place down as this magnificent cock makes me cum!"

Rachel rose to her feet and sensuously moved the few feet to the bed. She lay down over the corner, her feet on the floor, her arse just resting on the edge, her arms and head thrown backwards. "Lawrence, fuck me now!" Lawrence did as he was told and stood between her legs. "Take some of my cunt juice and rub it over your knob" I watched as he hooked two fingers into her hole and pulled out some of her slippery wetness, before coating the bell end of his cock. "Right, now you can put it in, but take your time I want to savour the moment." Rachel used her hands to pull up her legs and open up her pussy for him. Lawrence took his cock and gently began to rub it up and down her lips, making her gasp as it touched her clit. The knob slowly settled at the entrance to her hole. He tensed his buttocks as he began to increase the pressure. "Oooooh!" was all Rachel could manage. Suddenly there was a slight forward movement as the cock head pushed into her hole, her lips distended round its massive girth. "Ooough" moaned Rachel "That's so fucking big . . . I cant believe it . . . its so fucking huge" Lawrence smiled "enough for you Rachel" She lifted up her head "Just shove it up me!" Lawrence thrust and three inches slowly pushed up her tight hole. Rachel whimpered as she was speared on his fat cock. Lawrence eased it back, and then pushed forward again, lubricating his cock with her juices. Now a bigger thrust as six inches slid up into her. "Oh God . . . God . . . God. Rachel was almost hysterical, sucking her fingers and tossing her head. Lawrence didn't move. Slowly Rachel relaxed and brought her head up to look. "Oh God it's only half in. I can't take it. You're too big for me" Lawrence just smiled and grabbed her legs, lifting them up until they were hooked over his arms, with his hands gripping the top of her thighs. "You can get it all up if you try Rachel." He started to gently seesaw his cock in and out of her cunt, not going deeper, but building up a good rhythm. Rachel began to respond, enjoying the feel of his fat cock filling her up. I could her hear the squelch as his cock slid ever more easily into her hole. "You are one wet lady" Lawrence gasped as he thrust with more power, and eight inches of fat meat sank into her. Rachel froze. A man's cock was further up her than ever before. Lawrence was feeling parts of her body that I never would. Rachel was now wailing, half in agony and half in bliss. "Take it out of me, Please take it out." Lawrence very slowly slid his cock out of her, until only the knob remained plugged into her cunt. Then he pulled out completely, his great black cock shining with her juices. "Put it back in" Rachel moaned "Please, I need to be filled, I feel so empty" Lawrence responded by pushing his fat knob back into her hole, this time it slid much more easily. "Go on shove it up" Rachel tried to push her hips forward to impale herself more deeply on his pole. Lawrence however held her firmly, "you can do better than that Rachel. If you want my cock up your cunt, you're going to have to beg for it." by now Rachel was whimpering with frustration. "Please Lawrence I need it" Lawrence smiled "What do you need . . . tell me what you need" Rachel responded "I need your cock . . . I need your wonderful fat cock . . . I need to be pounded to orgasm by your fat black meat . . . please fuck me . . . please shove your big cock up my cunt . . . for fuck's sake shove it up me . . . give me every fucking fat inch . . .!" I could see Lawrence's buttocks tense, and then he drove his cock forward with all his power. His meat disappeared up her slimy hole. Rachel screamed, and put her hand down to her cunt. I could see her feeling the base of his cock, and realising there was still at least an inch to go. "God Lawrence I can't take any more!" she sobbed, her hand now moved to her clit and she grabbed it between two fingers and gently squeezed. She started to bring herself off as Lawrence stood there his pole embedded in her cunt. She screamed out her orgasm, throwing her head from side to side. Lawrence waited as she thrashed around like an impaled animal. "God woman, I can feel you cum, your flooding, your ejaculating round my cock!" I could see the base of his cock imbedded into her cunt, and oozing round the sides of his shaft bubbled her juices. He waited for the frenzy to subside. Lawrence withdrew until only his knob was embedded, and then began to slowly, rhythmically, pump his cock in and out of Rachel's dripping cunt. Then I heard the telltale slap, as his balls banged into her arse cheeks. He was all the way up her!

They began to fuck in earnest, Lawrence thrusting powerfully, his large shaft disappearing up Rachel's tight pussy. I could see between his thighs as the shaft pushed in, and her cunt lips spread to accommodate his enormous girth. On one stroke, he pulled out to far with a loud plopping sound, to reveal Rachel's cunt, gaping open and slightly pulsating as if trying to pull his cock back in. Lawrence took his chance to turn her over, and got on the bed behind her. "I'm going to take you like the bitch on heat you are!" Lawrence crowed. Rachel's head was down but as he entered her from the rear, her head jerked up, her face red and covered in sweat. As he reamed into her, pulling on her hips to increase his power, her face contorted with wild pleasure. "Yes . . . Yeeesss ... Oooh fucking hell Yeeesss! I can feel your cock all the way up . . . ooohhh . . . fuck . . .fuck . . . fuuuuuck! Fuck me harder . . . harder . . . I'm cuming . . . ooooh fuck me . . . I'm cuming ... cuming ... shoot your sperm up me . . . give me your spunk . . . give it me now . . . oooohhhhh!" Lawrence went into overdrive, grunting through clenched teeth, as he shortened his stroke "Here it comes baby . . . Oh yes here it cooooomes! . . . Aaaaaaaah!" With one huge thrust he pulled Rachel on to his cock and held her. "God! . . . oooh God" Rachel whimpered, shaking and trembling, as she was speared on his great pole. Looking straight at me, with wide startled eyes, she whispered, "I can feel his cock twitching, I can feeeeel his sperm jetting into my cunt. . . uuugh ... uuugh ... uuuuuugh!"

Lawrence pulled out of her his cock still semi hard, dripping with his own sperm and Rachel's juices. "That was a great fuck lady, we'll have to do it again sometime. Before I go clean me up with your tongue" Rachel did as she was instructed, taking most of his soft cock into her mouth, and slowly sucking off the excess cream. She finished by licking the last drops up with her tongue. Lawrence dressed and quietly slipped out of the door, leaving Rachel luxuriating in her new found sexuality on the bed. She got up and lazily moved over to me, looking down at my throbbing cock. Rachel smiled, stood aside my thighs and slowly lowered her gaping, oozing cunt over my cock. I felt almost nothing, her cunt so stretched and wet, slid over my cock with almost no friction. Rachel sat smiling "Did your little cock like to see me fucked? Did it make you hard to see me suck another man? Did it make your balls tighten and tingle when that big fat monster invaded my little hole?" I nodded. "Do you know you may have started something you can't control? I want to fuck Lawrence again. . . and next time . . . I want him to bring a friend . . . I want Lawrence to push his fat cock up my cunt. . . and I want his friend to fill my arsehole!" Rachel clenched her cunt muscles and I desperately flooded her with several hours of stored up cum.

Benedick
Benedick
22 Followers
12