Watching the New Neighbors

Story Info
Open possibilities.
2.5k words
4.38
25.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When friends and neighbors Jen and Mark moved out, Joe and Karyn were disappointed to lose them, but excited and curious as to the new owners. Over the next few weeks, they saw contractors prepping the house and then movers, but they never ran into the new owners. As it turned out, their names were Sheila and David. David owned some furniture stores and was opening one nearby. Sheila had not worked the last few years as she was taking care of her extended family.

Sheila was 51 and barely 5 feet tall. She had added a few pounds over the years, but would still be considered petite. Joe figured she weighed somewhere between 110 to 120 pounds. David on the other hand was tall and thin. Neither Karyn nor Joe had any expectations that the new neighbors would be likely playmates.

It didn't take long for them to learn they were wrong, very wrong!

The following Saturday was a warm, pleasant late summer night. Joe was sitting out front enjoying the night sky when he noticed light through a second story window across the street. The bathroom door was open just a bit, illuminating the upstairs loft above the atrium. Joe saw Sheila peek into the door for a moment wearing a short white terry cloth bathrobe.

Suddenly, the door opened wider and David stepped out with just a towel around his waist. He grabbed Sheila, pulled her in, and started kissing her hard. Joe texted Karyn inside to come out and join him in his favorite spectator sport.

Joe watched, transfixed, as David opened Sheila's robe and knelt down to suck on her tits. Just then, Karyn came outside and sat down next to Joe.

"Soooo, what's up?" She asked playfully. Joe just pointed to their new neighbor's window.

"Oooo, fun," she said.

Things progressed across the way as David pulled off Sheila's robe, pushed her against the wall and slid his head down to lick her pussy. While it was hard for them to see details from across the street, Joe did notice that Sheila had her hands on David's head, pulling it into her love box. She looked to be yelling or moaning as David worked her over.

After several minutes, Sheila seemed to go weak in the knees and sagged over atop David. After giving her a moment, David stood up and dropped his towel. It was hard to see so far away, but Karyn took it as a good sign that she could see David's cock. She guessed it to be a rather long, but thin, hard-on. She wondered if she would ever get the chance to see it up close and personal.

David led Sheila to the banister. She grabbed the railing and bent over enough to present her bubble butt to her husband and unknowingly facing Karyn and Joe. David moved in behind. After what appeared to be an awkward transition, David must have penetrated Sheila. Karyn noticed the look on Sheila's face, while Joe noticed that David's hips rocking back and forth, fucking Sheila with a moderate and regular pace.

"Didn't take them long to christen the house," Joe joked.

After a few minutes, David was really fucking his wife hard. Her small tits were clearly flopping back and forth as he slammed into her from behind.

"Wow, they're pretty hot," Karyn said to no one in particular.

The pounding kept up for a couple more minutes. Again, Sheila's knees seemed to buckle as a seemingly powerful orgasm washed over her. Shortly afterwards, David pulled back and started jerking his cock furiously. Joe knew David was shooting a load of goo onto Sheila's ass. In his mind, he was visualizing the thick, creamy, hot mess splattered across her small ass, slowly dripping down the back of her legs. When he was done, David rubbed his cock across Sheila's ass before grabbing his towel off the floor and cleaning her butt off.

The next day, Joe was grabbing the mail when Sheila came out for hers. "How is the move-in going?" he asked.

"Pretty good," Sheila answered. "We found a few more things to put on the fix-it list."

"Well, it seems your upstairs banister is sturdy enough!" Joe said, snickering.

Sheila turned red. "Wait! You could see us? Shit, I thought we were OK since the hall light was off."

"Yes, but you were back lit from the bathroom," Joe smiled. "No worries, we enjoyed it!"

"Wha--, we? You mean Karyn watched too?" Sheila turned another shade darker.

"It's not like we've never seen people fucking before!" Joe teased. "It's not like we could see everything, just MOST everything."

"Wa-wai-wait, you've watched before? When?" Sheila asked.

"Plenty of times, it's a great way to get worked up for each other. Of course we're usually in the same room as the other couple. Still, Karyn obviously enjoyed it, we were barely back in the door when she started ripping off my clothes last night" Joe explained.

"So, you have sex with others? In the same room? Shit! that sounds hot. We've never done anything like that before." As what could only be described as an evil grin crossed her face, Sheila continued, "and you know, you do OWE us for peeking through our window."

While Joe was not convinced his new neighbor would really follow through, he wasn't going to close any doors. "Sure, if you'd like." He responded.

"Don't you need to ask Karyn?"

Joe laughed out loud, "no, no, not at all, we're good, and I have an idea."

Joe made his plans for the Friday evening. He knew Karyn was in a meeting with her colleague Al all day and that he could use that to his advantage. All day, Joe would text sexy pictures, and memes to keep Karyn thinking about sex later.

Starting in the afternoon, Joe started sending texts asking Karyn questions. "Hey baby, so how is Al looking today?" Or, "does Al have a big bulge for you in his pants again?"

Joe knew it would have the desired effect of keeping Karyn's mind on sex.

After work, Joe met Karyn for dinner where he continued flirting with his sexy wife. By the time they got home, it was dark outside. They went inside, changed and headed to their back room, Joe opened the sliding glass door and looked out.

Joe gave Sheila and Dave a wink as he headed inside. They had slipped onto the deck as planned previously. With the darkness outside, and bright lights inside, they could see in with little chance of being seen.

Joe turned, grabbed Karyn and kissed her deeply. She had changed into a cute bed shirt that he liked, and he pulled down the top to access her tits. Her nipples were rock hard in anticipation. Joe took one in his mouth and began flicking it with his tongue and teeth. Karyn's knees weakened as a shot of pleasure shot from her nipple, straight to her pussy, now swelling and getting wet.

Joe slid his hand up Karyn's thigh until he felt her dampness. As he began rubbing her gently, Karyn swooned once again. Joe guided Karyn away from the sliding door and to the couch a few feet away. Joe pulled up her skirt while he set her down on the couch. He immediately dropped to his knees and began lapping up Karyn's sweet juices.

Outside, Sheila moved closer and closer to the door to get a better look. She had begun to finger herself, almost absentmindedly. Dave, noticing her hand under her skirt, moved behind her, sliding his hands down her dress to fondle her small, but firm, sensitive tits.

Joe hungrily attacked Karyn's sweet love box. He now had two fingers inside her and was furiously stroking the roof of her fiery hot pussy. Karyn was quickly approaching release. Within minutes, Joe felt Karyn's strong cunt muscles grab and squeeze his fingers, almost painfully. Karyn pulled her legs up, sucked in a breath, holding it, allowing the pleasure in her body to wash through her.

As her muscles finally softened their grip, Joe sat on the couch and guided Karen to mount him, reverse cowgirl. He knew that this would give the peeping-toms a great show. Karyn went to work, sliding up and down Joe's steel hard shaft, made harder knowing they were being watched.

Sheila watched, transfixed on Karyn's tits, bouncing rhythmically as she rode her husband. Dave pushed on her back, Sheila responded by getting on her hands and knees. Dave bent down and began licking Sheila's hairy twat greedily. Sheila shivered as her husband's tongue swirled around her sensitive clit and lips.

Joe stopped Karyn and instructed her to get on her hands and knees leaning onto a large stool, perpendicular to the couch. He knew by doing so that Sheila and Dave would get a great view of her ass and bald pussy from behind. Joe bent down and flicked his tongue across Karyn's clit, preparing it. He grabbed Karyn's massage wand which he had hid under the couch earlier. Karyn did not expect the sudden hard vibration being jammed against her clit, the sensation of a fire burning traveling through her core.

Joe slid three fingers inside and adjusted the vibrator, immediately getting the desired response. Karyn began to quiver. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Soon the quiver turned to uncontrollable muscles twitches and shaking. As Karyn broke over the edge, her incoherent moans turned louder and more distinct. "Fuck, fuck me, shiiitt, shhiiiTTT, fuuuccCCKKK, FUCK ME JOE! F-F-F-U-C-C-K-K-K M-E-E-eeeee. YES, YES! YESSS!! Y-Y-y-e-e-ssssssss!" Karyn's rigid body softened and she slumped onto the ottoman, breathing heavily to recover.

By now, Joe needed to get off as well. He moved behind Karyn, her body still slumped over, lined up the tip of his cock with her soaking wet slit, and entered her, slowly. She felt extra hot, tight from the overwhelming orgasm she just experienced. As Joe pressed all the way in, the timer clicked and the light shut off.

As Joe began a hard, slamming fuck into Karyn's used pussy. He looked outside. Sheila and Dave were now somewhat visible with the interior light shutting off. Dave was now behind Sheila. Sheila's dress was pulled down, showing off her tits. Dave had the skirt pulled up, had his hands on Sheila's hips, thrusting back and forth as he desperately fucked his wife. Unlike Karyn, Sheila managed to be quiet, not wanting to be discovered.

Joe never slowed his pace while he watched the new neighbors fucking through the door. Sheila's small, firm, tits were jiggling in cadence with Dave's long thrusts. Her face was contorted as she breathed hard from her own orgasm. Suddenly Dave stopped and Joe could tell that Dave was pumping Sheila full of his hot, sticky seed.

Joe too was ready. He decided to pull out and jerk off. As he began shooting his load across Karyn's ass, he heard Sheila whisper, "fuck Dave, that was hot!"

As Karyn recovered, Joe said, "I have a surprise for you honey. Tonight, you were the star of the show!" At that, he opened the sliding door and Dave and a half naked Sheila stepped through.

"Hi guys, enjoy the show?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Sheila responded. "You two were so fucking hot to watch. I couldn't believe how hard you were cumming when he used that massager on you. Where do you get one of those? I need to try it out!"

"Why wait? There's one right here!" Karyn said, a smile spreading across her face.

Sheila seemed uncertain, but Karyn got up and kissed her, their tongues soon dancing. Suddenly Karyn stepped back, turned on the massager and with her best devilish smile said, "there is no time like the present."

Sheila, as if in a trance, sat down on the couch, spreading her legs. Karyn did not take it slow. She set her favorite toy up to Sheila's dripping wet slit. "OOooooohhhh, wow," Sheila gasped. As soon as she did, Karyn turned up the intensity. Sheila seemed to rocket from 0 to 60 in no time. By the time Karyn flipped to a variable speed, Sheila was well on her way to the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

Joe watched, getting hard and ready again. He could see Dave's cum dripping from Sheila, the vibrations forcing it from her depths. The combination was causing the sticky fluid to froth up, making the creampie irresistible to Joe. He wanted her.

Karyn changed settings one last time. Sheila suddenly began screaming, her body releasing an incredibly powerful orgasm causing Sheila's entire body to quake uncontrollably. As the muscles in her pussy contracted, Joe realized that David had deposited an absolutely huge load into his wife. Thick cum continued to stream from between Sheila's swollen lips, dripping down her legs.

Joe found the sight of the creampie overwhelmingly erotic. He knew that he had not discussed anything beyond the earlier show with Sheila and Dave, but frankly, his lust for Sheila grew suddenly, overwhelming his senses. He glanced at Dave. He was slowly stroking himself while watching Karyn get Sheila off with her wand. The sight made Joe's mind up.

Joe dropped to his knees behind Sheila by the couch. He grabbed her by the knees, spread her legs and shoved his cock to the hilt into Sheila's dripping snatch. Sheila's moans showed her approval of the move. Encouraged, Joe pulled her legs up on his shoulders. He was fucking her as fast as he could, driving deep into her muff. David's cum felt like the slickest lube ever. It added to the heat Joe could feel wrapping around his cock.

Karyn was a little surprised at Joe's clearly being lust drunk. She smiled as Sheila began a guttural moan, signaling the start of yet another orgasm. Karyn toyed with jumping Dave, but when she looked at him, his eyes were riveted on Joe pounding away. Dave's hand was flying up and down his long, thin shaft. He was jerking off so hard, his hand appeared blurred as she watched. Karyn decided to leave him be.

"OH, OH, YESSS, YESSSS, oooohhh," Sheila moaned out as she had yet another orgasm. Joe stopped his pumping, unloading more white filling into Sheila, mingling with David's early huge load. A thread of the sticky mixture stuck to his tip as he pulled out, not breaking until his cock was nearly a foot away from Sheila.

The visual pushed Dave over the edge. He started pumping load after load of his seed. It ran over his hand and pooled in his pubic hair and across his thighs. Even though this was his second wad of the night, he still produced a prolific volume of the white hot goo.

Karyn handed Dave, Joe and Sheila each a hand towel to clean themselves up and then poured them all drinks, a huge smile spreading across her face as she pondered the possibilities.