We Dared

Story Info
A story of a daring date.
7.1k words
4.67
38.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn1992
jenn1992
167 Followers

Author's note:

Hi guys,

Sorry it's been so long - I've been busy having adventures!

I just wrote up a story about my latest adventure for you. Here it is.

Hope you like it! I love getting your feedback and emails, so please tell me what you think!

xx Jenn

*****

I went into the city last Thursday evening on a whim, just to get out of my rather boring suburb. I took the commuter train in and ended up in a neighborhood full of young people and meat market bars.

I was dressed casually: jeans and a tank top with a leather jacket on top.

"What the hell," I thought, and picked a bar.

Almost immediately, a man sidled up to me at the bar and offered to buy me a drink. I gladly accepted and let him chat me up as we drank our beers. As my drink emptied, he volunteered to buy another.

"Dance with me first," I insisted.

We danced to last summer's jams for a minute before I pulled him in closer to me and put his hands on my hips. As we continued to dance, he took my hints and pulled me closer, sliding his hands into the ass pockets of my jeans.

I kissed him, once. "How about that drink?" I asked.

We returned to the bar and he order us another two beers.

"I'm Mark," he said.

"Jenn," I replied.

We talked about work and roommates while we downed the beers. I was telling him made up stories about my wild college roommate who would take me out to bars and make us do shots when Mark and I finished our beers.

I was starting to feel the buzz of the beer and decided that I could let loose a little.

"Two tequila shots!" I called to the bartender. My new friend paid and passed one to me.

"To Lisette" - that was the name I gave for my imaginary roommate - "and her bad influence." We touched glasses.

"What other bad influences did she have on you?" he asked.

Feeling the alcohol, I told him about the time she dared me to give my panties to a stranger on the dancefloor. Another tall tale - but we were both enjoying it.

"What did that feel like?" he asked.

I told him about the rush I'd felt that time and about how her next dare was even more of a rush.

He ordered more shots.

"I'll show you what she dared me to do," I said, pulling him to the dance floor

I held him close and kissed him while we danced. Then I showed him the sensitive spot on my neck and asked for another kiss.

He obliged, his kisses revving my engines.

I gently guided us to a wall, where I leaned against the wall, pulling Mark into me.

He kissed me again, roughly.

"Lift me up," I instructed.

His strong hands found my ass and lifted me up, pressed against the wall.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling his closer. And I reached for his zipper and eased his hardening cock out.

He kissed me again.

"That night, remember, I was wearing a skirt," I hissed in his ear, running my hand along the length of his cock. "And had given my panties to that stranger."

He moaned in my ear. I was high on the power his horniness gave me.

We made out for another few minutes, and then he let me down and squeezed his manhood back into his pants.

"I've got to catch a train," I said, "but let me give you my number."

I typed it into his phone. "See you soon," I winked.

My train ride back to the suburbs was unbearably long, but was interrupted by a text from Mark.

"Saturday, 3pm," it read, followed by an address.

"You're on," I replied.

---------

Alone in my room, I made a plan for our date. Another set of lies, I guess, but I knew that Mark would love them.

I decided to tell Mark that Lisette suggested that I challenge Mark to a dare game while on the date, since he seemed into it.

Saturday came quickly, and before I knew it, I was on the train back into the city wearing a pale blue dress with buttons down the front and a matching pale blue bra-and-panty set. Just as the train was pulling into the last station, I imagined another date from Lisette: "don't fuck him until I give you permission."

I got to Mark's apartment fashionably late, but apparently not late enough. He wasn't ready for me. He answered the door in jeans without his shirt on, showing off his toned abs.

"Sorry that I'm running late," he said. "Make yourself at home."

I looked around the apartment. It was a pretty standard one-bedroom with a balcony. I started looking through his kitchen cupboard until I found tequila and a glass. I helped myself.

In a minute, he was out of the bedroom and joining me in the kitchen, pulling his own glass from the cupboard and holding it out for me to fill.

"What's the plan?" I asked, finishing my drink.

"Let's go," he suggested, and we walked out the door.

"We're going to the mall," he said, "where I've planned something special for you."

"That's so sweet!" I exclaimed, wondering what it would be.

"But first," he said seriously, stopping to look into my eyes, "I planned something special for you under this lamppost."

"Oh?" I asked as he confidently and strongly guided me to the lamppost, gently pushing my back against it.

He stepped closer to me, his hands on my neck and my hands naturally resting around his back. "I got you a present," he breathed.

"What is it?" I asked, slightly spreading my legs and pulling him closer to me.

Instead of answering, he kissed me, deeply. I pulled him in closer to me, bringing him close enough that I could feel the heat coming from his thickening cock against my panties.

My body was responding to his kiss, too. I felt the blood rushing to my pussy and my nipples harden.

We continued to the mall, where he said he wanted my opinion on something. I waited in the fitting room area until he returned. As I waited, I thought about how to make this date super hot and about how Mark's cock had felt straining through his pants against me when he kissed me.

Keeping an eye out, I let my dress ride up my thighs until I had easy access to my panties. I pressed my palm against my sex, feeling my heat and relishing my touch. As Mark returned, I pulled myself back together. But while he changed, my hand found its way back to my pussy, lazily drawing circles around my clit, slowing getting myself worked up.

Mark emerged from the dressing room in only a speedo. He had a well-formed body, lean and muscular. And the speedo outlined his cock, which looked delicious.

I stood and walked up to him. "Kiss me," I instructed, hungry for his touch.

He pulled me close and kissed me while my hands roamed his mostly naked body until they rested on his ass, pulling him into me. I rubbed my clit against his hardening cock, teasing myself through our clothes.

"What do you think?" he asked, breaking our kiss.

I pushed him back into the dressing room stall and pulled the curtain mostly shut. I squatted in front of him, his cock straining against the speedo at eye level. I kissed his bare thigh as I ran my finger along his cock.

"Mmmm," I hummed, running my lips along the outline of his cock in the speedo.

"I want to try something on next," I said, standing. "I'll be right back."

I found a black lace bra and panty set and brought them back to the fitting rooms. Mark was waiting for me, back in his clothes.

I ducked into the changing room, lifted my dress off, and quickly stripped off my panties and bra. I put on the black lace panties and bra and looked at myself in the mirror. I was sexy.

So I opened the curtain with a flourish. Mark wasn't there. There was, however, some other guy there, trying on a pair of khaki pants. I smiled at him as he looked me up and down.

Maybe Mark had decided to try something else on. "Mark?" I asked, hoping he'd answer from one of the changing rooms.

"I'm Tom," the guy in the khakis said.

"Oh," I said, taken aback. "I was, uh..." And then I paused. I could tease Tom, too. Mark disappeared; it was his own fault he'd miss the show.

"I was wondering what you thought," I said to Tom, finishing my sentence. I took two steps toward him.

Tom closed the distance between us and stood quietly arms length away from me. I ran my fingers along the swell of my cleavage, lightly down my belly, and then toyed with my panties at my waist. "What do you think?" My breathing was getting rough from the thrill of showing off.

Tom cleared his throat. "You're lovely."

I stepped closer and took one of his hands. I brought it to my hip, then traced his finger along the top hem of my panties.

"Mmmmm," I purred, and brought his fingers back to my hip to trace the other side of my panties, inching them closer to my lace-covered pussy. I could feel the heat coming from my pussy and felt my heart beat in my engorged lips.

And then I felt another pair of strong hands on me. Mark's. He spun me around, which made Tom's finger run teasingly along my panties until it rested on my ass.

Mark pulled me in for a kiss, then held me at arms length, admiring the bra and panty set. "You look great," he said, tracing a finger along my cleavage before leaning in to kiss my breast.

"I brought you something else to try on," he said, holding out a thin white robe.

"Oh," I said, taking it from him. I turned to the dressing room to try it on, then thought better of it.

I faced Tom and Mark. "What should I wear underneath it?" I asked. "It does seem a little sheer."

"Uh..." Tom croaked.

"I think you should try it on without anything underneath," Mark replied.

"Oooh," I said, "how daring! I'll just take it into the fitting room, then, unless..."

"Unless what?" Tom asked.

"Unless one of you dares me to change out here?" I suggested.

Tom looked like he might faint.

"I dare you to change out here," Mark answered my plea.

"OK, then," I started, handing Mark the robe. "Tom, would you unfasten my bra?"

I stood between them with my back to Tom, facing Mark. As Tom undid the clasp on my bra, I cupped my breasts so as to stay decent. With one arm slung across my breasts, I offered the other arm to Mark.

"Help me out, dear?"

He slid the robe onto my arm and I pulled it across my chest, freeing my other arm, which he slipped into the robe.

I adjusted the robe and tied the sash around my waist and turned around slowly. "What do you think, boys?"

My nipples were hard nubs thanks to my teasing and were quite obvious through the thin material. The boys couldn't look away.

"You're beautiful, Jenn, but you did forget one thing," Mark said.

"My panties!" I cried. All of the teasing had me anxious to be touched. I turned my back to Mark and asked Tom to take my panties off. His fingers on my waist and then trailing down my legs sent shivers up my spine.

After letting the boys admire me for a few more moments, I returned to the stall and dressed again.

"Let's buy these panties," I said to Mark on our way out.

We walked back to Mark's apartment quickly, talking about the show we'd put on. I told Mark about how I wanted to see more of his body, and he described, in great detail, what he wanted to do with me in the dressing room.

By the time we got back to his place, I was blushing and aroused and hungry for Mark. But I remembered that I was pretending that Lisette told me not to fuck him until she said so. I decided to continue to tease.

"Do you want dinner?" Mark asked, and suggested we order a pizza.

"That sounds lovely," I said, and he made the call while I went to the balcony.

Mark joined me on the balcony with the bottle of tequila and two glasses.

"You have a lovely view," I said, looking out on the city and the lake visible from his window.

"I like this view even better," he said, looking meaningfully at me.

I smiled. He leaned in for a kiss.

Mark pinned me against the banister, taking control of me in a wonderful way, kissing me and running his hands along my ribs and up to my neck.

"Stay there," he said, somewhat abruptly.

I leaned back, enjoying the fresh spring breeze playing with my hair and my dress. I sipped the tequila.

Click, I heard, and opened my eyes to see Mark pointing a digital SLR camera at me.

"I couldn't help it, you just look so lovely in this light," he said, by way of explanation.

I smiled at his lens. Click.

"How about sexy?" I asked, sticking out my chest.

Click. "So sexy."

I undid two buttons, showing the camera my cleavage.

Click. "You're a fantastic model."

I stepped over to the wrought iron chair on the balcony and sat, sliding the dress down my shoulders to expose my bra straps. I leaned forward to the camera, pushing my breasts together with my arms.

Click. "I love the way you look at me. You're hungry."

"Mmmhm," I said. "What do you want next, Mr. Photographer?"

"Lose the dress," he instructed.

I stood up again and pulled the dress over my head.

"This just got interesting for the neighbors," I teased.

I leaned on the railing looking at the neighbors and turned my head back to Mark.

Click.

I turned slightly to give Mark my profile, and clenched my hands behind my ass, arching my back.

Click.

I laid on my back on the floor, putting my feet up on the chair. I let my arms fall above my head.

Click.

Mark approached my head from behind. "You are so sexy," he whispered.

Click. He showed me the picture looking down my body, my cleavage front and center.

I arched my back and moved a hand to cup my breast.

Click.

Mark's attention and my poses were increasingly arousing.

I sat on the chair, legs spread, and pushed my breasts together with my hands. I bit my lip.

Click.

I moved one hand to my panties and arched my back, leaning my head back.

Click.

Mark handed me a tumbler of tequila. We clinked glasses and downed our portions.

"What's next?" I asked, setting my empty glass down.

"Take the bra off, Jenn," Mark commanded.

"I thought you'd never ask." I stood, facing him, and unclasped my bra.

Then I turned away from him and pulled off the bra, tossing it over my shoulder.

Click.

I looked at the camera over my shoulder.

Click.

I crossed my arms in front of my nipples and turned to face him.

Click.

I cupped my breasts in my hand and pushed them together.

Click.

I sat on the ground, covering my breasts with my knees.

Click.

I laid down on my back, one arm across my breasts, the other resting on my belly.

Click.

"Give me your shirt," I demanded.

Mark took off his button-down and handed it to me. I turned to put it on and roll up the sleeves. I didn't do any buttons.

I spread the shirt wide open for the street to see.

Click.

Letting the sides fall across my chest to give me some decency, I turned to face the camera.

Click.

I held the shirt together between my breasts and let the shoulder fall down my arms.

Click.

I laid on my back on the ground again, still holding the shirt to keep me decent.

Click.

I got back in the chair, spread my legs, and held the shirt over my breasts.

Click.

Leaving one hand to hold the shirt together, I slid the other down my belly.

Click.

I needed to be touched. My hand, of its own accord, slipped inside my panties.

Click.

A finger on my clit felt amazing. I leaned my head back, enjoying the sensation.

Click.

I massaged my breast. I pinched my nipple. I slid a finger inside my wet pussy.

Click. Click. Click.

I couldn't keep my moan in. I slid another finger inside and pinched my nipple harder. "Ohhhhhh," I called.

Click. Click. Click.

The shirt settling around my waist startled me from my reverie. I freed my arms from the sleeves, figuring I didn't need it any more.

Mark kept taking pictures.

"Let's go inside," I said.

I poured more tequila while we went inside.

"I'm buzzed," I said, lying down on his couch, "and horny."

Mark got on the couch on all fours on top of me, his legs between mine, his hands on either side of my chest, and his lips right in front of my face.

He leaned in to kiss me.

I pushed him up. "Let's play a game!"

"Ok," he answered, not knowing what to think.

"Let's trade dares. You first."

"Uh," he said, probably choosing between daring me to fuck him and something else, wondering how far he could push me, "I dare you to dance on the table."

I got on the table and swayed my hips, then teased my hair, and cupped my breasts, giving him a sexy dance.

"I dare you to strip to your underwear," I said, getting down from the table.

Mark slipped his pants off, showing me his boxer shorts.

"I dare you to model the new panties we got you for my camera."

I found the panties and went into his bedroom to change. I emerged and did my best to give him lewd pictures to take.

"I dare you to moon your neighbors from the balcony."

Mark stood up and went to the balcony. Stepping through the door, he turned to face me, showing the world his boxer-covered ass. Slowly, he lowered his boxers to show his bare ass to the world.

Mark stepped back inside, pulling up his boxers.

"Take them off," I commanded.

Mark slowly lowered his boxers, but paused with just the tiniest bit of his cock showing above the waistband.

"That's a second dare, you know," he said, resuming the downward pull on his boxers and showing more and more of his cock.

I wanted to see his cock, which was at this point, straining at its confinement. I didn't care about anything else and didn't worry about what two dares he'd make me do.

"OK," I croaked.

Mark's cock, growing more and more erect sprung from its boxer cage. But I hardly got to appreciate it before Mark named another dare. He sat on a wood chair. "I dare you to give me a lap dance."

I stood up, swaying my hips to the music, and approached him. I'd never been in a strip club before, nor had I ever given a lap dance. But I was going to give him my all.

I sat on his lap, facing him, his hard, hot cock twitching two inches from my panties. I leaned forward, putting my breasts in his face.

Mark kissed my nipples, then bit one.

His bite sent a wave of electricity through me. I arched my back and cooed.

Then I stood, the lap dance done.

"I dare you..." I started.

"Not so fast," Mark interrupted, "I get two dares since you took two."

I smiled at him.

"I dare you to show me how you masturbate."

I blushed.

I laid on the couch, my knees bent and spread apart.

"I usually start by stripping to my panties," I said, "but you've already got me here."

I moved my hands to my breasts, teasing and massaging them. Leaving a hand playing with my nipple, I brought the other to my panties. I pressed against my mons, enjoying the pressure on my sensitive labia.

"And I rub myself until I can't wait any longer for more," I cooed, watching Mark watch me.

I was already so turned on by our teasing and Mark's hard cock twitching in the air for me, I couldn't tease myself much longer. I slid the hand inside my panties and ran my finger along my wet lips.

"And then I tease my wet pussy lips with a finger," I moaned, "imagining that it's a cock."

I slid one finger inside inside.

"And I let him inside me, slowly at first," I whispered lustily, "and then I use two fingers."

I added a second finger and pressed my thumb into my engorged clit. I moaned.

"And then, I fuck myself," I said, "and rub my clit at the same time."

I extracted my hand from my panties.

"And now I dare you to show me the last porno you watched."

Silently, we watched as a brunette laid on a kitchen table while the man slid his cock into her. I was mesmerised by her breasts jiggling as she called out in pleasure.

The scene cut to the same man, still naked, sitting on a chair while a blond lifted her dress over her head. She kneeled, wearing only panties, in front of him. Suddenly, she leaned forward and took his cock down her throat. She bobbed up and down for a minute, then he lifted her up onto the table.

jenn1992
jenn1992
167 Followers
12