We Flower Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti gets some large towels with some water bottles and places them on a nearby table near the pool entrance. Sally & Renee walk down the steps into the pool and start swimming around.

Renee tells Sally, "You are very welcome my girlfriend. My session about 6-months ago was nothing like this. I was in a 3-bedroom apartment. You are a lucky girl and in luxury."

Sally, relaxing as she is swimming, says, "So far Renee, this isn't bad. Patti seems nice."

Harry comes into the pool area and sees the girls chatting and swimming.

"Hello girls and welcome. Sorry I couldn't say hi sooner but I wanted to get everyone ready for our session, later this afternoon. Has Patti taken good care of the both of you? Any questions?"

Sally says, "Yes, Harry we are fine and thank you. Patti is great. No questions, so far."

"Then I will let you continue relaxing; you may want to hit the whirlpool. The jets have started."

Harry leaves and the two girls head to the whirlpool Jacuzzi. They each enter feeling the hot water, they start to relax, closing their eyes. Patti returns, noticing both girls are relaxed with their eyes closed, she drops some powder into one of the water bottles. Shaking the bottle so the powder disappears.

"AHEM, girls, time for the sauna, here Sally this is for you," as she hands her the bottle that has the powder in it and "This is for you Renee. Drink some water girls before you hit the Sauna."

Both girls stuck down some water. Then getting up from the whirlpool Jacuzzi, Patti hands them each a towel to dry off. Taking them to a separate room off the pool is the Sauna and steam rooms.

"OK girls, just 10 minutes in the sauna then 15 minutes next door in the steam room. Please watch the clock on the wall. Since it is only you two and me right now, why don't you take off your bathing suits? We have satin robes for you and Sally won't need her bathing suit anymore from here anyway."

Both girls remove their bathing suit, with Sally being more free undressing. The powder, that will relax her is starting to take over some of her inhibitions. They both head in the nude to the Sauna; towels are already on the wood seats for them to sit on. After 10 minutes, they run next door into the steam room. Most of this is being broadcast to the CAM audience from hidden cameras. Harry has the broadcast on a ten-minute delay so he can choose what is on the broadcast.

While the girls are in the steam room, Patti locates Mildred, who is in the Make-up/ Massage room.

"Are you ready for Sally's Brazilian Wax, then the massage for her. Hopefully the powder will help her relax and not feel the pain from the Brazilian Wax as much?"

Mildred wearing just a G-String and topless says, "I am all set for our darling."

"I will go get her."

Patti goes to the steam room, opens the door, getting hit with a burst of steam, telling Sally, "it is time now dear, we need to get you ready."

Sally feeling really relaxed, not sure why, says, "OKIE DOKIE, here I come."

Patti hands both of them their towels to dry off. Then escorts them into the Make-Up/Massage Room.

"Sally, you remember Mildred. She will clean up that hairy bush of yours, then she will give you a massage, then you can have a shower, then Mildred will dry you off."

Sally asks, "Mildred hello, where do you want me?"

"Sweetie, hop up on the massage table, I will trim that bush down, then start with the Brazilian wax portion. Renee you can stay or get dressed, we have a T-shirt and shorts for you to wear if you prefer and you can roam the house. There are video games and Patti can show you around. I will be at least an hour or more with Sally."

Renee decides to change into the T-shirt and shorts that fit her body perfectly. Then heads out of the room with Patti. The video CAM audience is now watching the wax & massage session.

Sally goes up on the table. Mildred checks out this fine-looking virgin girl on her table. She has had other girls on this table but Sally, is a very fine-looking specimen and a true blonde.

"Mildred, can we stop a minute please?"

"You OK honey?"

"I am fine, I have to pee really bad."

Mildred helps her off the massage table then leads her to the bathroom off to the side of her room. The camera in the bathroom activates, as Sally walks in and the audience is now watching her go pee. Sally wipes her pussy, giving the audience a nice view of her bush, after washing her hands, she heads back to the table then jumps back up, front up, all exposed to the viewing audience.

Mildred gets a pair of scissors then starts to trim Sally's bush, leaving the right amount about a ¼ inch of hair for the wax to take. Sally is very mellow, not covering up or complaining, as Mildred continues to trim her bush down.

Once she has the bush trimmed to the proper height, she then tells Sally, "Honey this may hurt you a bit, hopefully the steam opened your pores, so it won't hurt as much, but bear with it, I'll try to make it as painless as possible."

Taking the hot wax from the bowl using a stick, she places the wax on the right of Sally's pussy first. Letting it dry, she pulls the wax, taking hair with it.

"OUCH"

Moving over to the other side of Sally, she repeats the process.

"OUCH"

Mildred, now lifts up Sally's legs over her shoulders and gets right in there, adding wax between her pussy and asshole, she lets it dry, then pulls it off Sally.

"Sally, are you OK dear?"

"It hurt a bit but not to bad, are we done yet?"

"Not yet, but almost, I need you on all fours with your ass in the air."

Sally moves on the table, sticking her ass up. Sally adds wax to a stick then places the hot wax around her brown asshole. Letting it dry, she removes any hair in the area. Moving more up on her ass, she repeats the process. Noticing a few stray hairs, she gets tweezers and pulls out a couple of leftovers. The CAM folks are loving this.

"Sally, I need you on your back please, legs spread very wide."

Sally spreads her legs wide, Harry zooms in a CAM Camera, while Mildred looks over her work, noticing some leftovers, she again gets the tweezers then starts pulling out some of the remaining very blonde pussy hairs.

"All set Sally, you did great. I am going to place a special cream over the area I waxed, so it doesn't get sore later when you have sex with Chad. I will use the cream as part of your massage. Now just relax. I am going to place an eye mask of cucumber over your eyes and ear buds with calming music in your ears. Relax girl."

Mildred is dripping wet from her pussy, she wants so bad to finger fuck herself to an orgasm, but she knows Harry would kill her, as he wants Sally ready soon for the photo-shoot. His roughly 200 CAM audience members are getting their money's worth today, bringing in Harry about $400K just for the CAM portion. It doesn't include the photos or video proceeds he gets out of this girl from his website membership.

Mildred starts adding the cream to Sally's nether region that was just waxed. Sliding her hand over the now smooth labia lips and pussy, she rubs in the cream. She makes sure to hit Sally's clit, as she slides her fingers up her slit.

"UM, that feels good."

Smelling the moistness forming in Sally, changing to a butter cream lotion, Mildred continues going up onto Sally's stomach towards her breasts. Making sure to massage her 32 B's, catching a nipple through her fingers, she tugs on one nipple, then moves to her other breast and repeats the process.

"Mildred, I love you, that feels so good. Please keep going."

Mildred laughs, "Thinking, not sure what Patti gave her but what a difference."

From her breasts, she moves to Sally's neck, massaging her neck, wiping her hands on the table, she moves to her head. Massaging Sally's head, then lightly going over her ears.

Mildred emits a, "WOOPS, WHOA." As Sally's hand hits her pussy then starts to rub over her G-String.

From the phone speaker, Mildred hears Harry's voice, "The CAM Audience is loving your session, I have gotten 10 more viewer requests, you just made an extra $5K gift from me sweetheart. Don't break that Hymen, but have fun. I held off Chad to later tonight."

With Sally still playing with her pussy, "Ttthhhannks Harry and will doooo."

Now that she has more time and Harry's blessing, Mildred removes her G-String then moves closer to Sally, now sucking on one of this girl's breasts. Sucking in a pink nipple into her mouth, she twirls her tongue around the nipple, acting like a vacuum on the breast.

Feeling Mildred closer, not feeling the G-String anymore, Sally inserts 2 fingers into Mildred's moist pussy, rubbing her pussy and clit. Being horny from the waxing, Mildred starts to cum, having a major orgasm.

She starts to yell out, "OH Girl, I know you can't hear me, but keep going, you found my G-Spot and know what a girl wants sexually. Guess you and Renee do play together, that lucky girl. OH Boy, I am cumming, OH I have never had this done to me while giving a girl a wax or a massage. Thank you Sally."

Mildred juices start flowing, as Sally feels the wetness from Mildred on her fingers dripping down her arms. Mildred releases Sally's hand from her pussy, hops on the table and '69's' Sally. Mildred starts sucking on Sally's clit, then sticking her tongue into the virgin but now hairless pussy.

Harry is loving this exchange and remembered the shy girl that was in his study last week. The powder must have had its calming effect, letting down her shyness & inhibitions. Mildred sticks only one finger into Sally's pussy, curling her finger as she tries to locate her G-Spot. Once located, Mildred moves her finger to the left then right, then in clockwise motion, hitting her clit, then moving in Sally's pussy she is back to her G-Spot.

Sally is sucking on Mildred's pussy, sucking in her juices, licking her brown spot, licking her clit. Going wild down there. More then just her & Renee have done. She has no objections to having sex with this girl. Moving her head a little, Sally starts to suck on Mildred's large 38 D natural breasts.

Sally knowing, she is about to cum, tells Mildred, as she grips the sheets, "Mildred, I am about to squirt. That feels so good, keep going please. It feels wonderful."

Mildred speeds up her process, running her hand over Sally's labia lip, then over her clit with a finger still in her pussy.

"OOOOHHH, AAAAHHHH, Mildred, I so love you, OOOOO, that feels so good."

Liquid shoots out from Sally's pussy onto Mildred's face and hands. The private comment section on the 'We Flower CAM' goes wild. Unbeknownst to Mildred 35 more people paid now up to $3,000. each to join the CAM. Word must be getting out among the private audience. Mildred collapses onto Sally, both are exhausted. They both relax for a little bit. Patti and Renee decide to check on Sally, so they head down to the Make-Up/Massage room, finding Mildred on top of Sally.

Patti says, "I guess Mildred gave Sally one hell of a massage, things must have gotten carried away?"

Patti with a small ear bud, located in her ear, hears Harry, "We got many viewers from the two of them playing together. Don't yell at Mildred, I authorized her to play with Sally." Patti looks up to a camera mouthing OK.

Taking the eye mask off Sally, then removing her ear buds. Patti says, "You two will hit the showers after lunch, I am starved. Then Mildred, after lunch, you two will shower, then Sally will have her hair and make-up done by you. She can then change into an outfit, that I picked out for her in the studio."

Mildred and Sally put on matching satin robes, then with Renee they follow Patti to the kitchen, where Harry's personal chef, Andre, placed a large selection of hot food for the four girls to enjoy. The girls are enjoying the fresh shrimp cocktails, crab meat, some oysters, beef tenderloin, fresh salad and some vegetables when Harry pops in to join them. He told the CAM viewers that there will be a 30-minute break.

"So, Sally what do you think so far about modeling for my company? Has it exceeded your expectations? Are you still nervous?"

"Harry, so far it is going great Patti and Mildred have been fantastic. This lunch is above and beyond. So far modeling for your company has been great. However, I haven't been in front of a camera yet or in front of other people or men, so that maybe different. Plus, Mildred mentioned a Chad, I haven't met him yet, so that maybe scary."

Harry continues, "So far, Sally you have been great and I can assume you, giggling/laughing under his breath, the cameras and viewing audience will love you. You will do fine and Chad is a great kid about your age. He will be gentle as possible, breaking your hymen. Girls please finish lunch soon, then hair and make-up."

The four girls finish lunch, Patti & Mildred go over to Andre with each of them giving him a kiss on the lips.

Patti & Mildred both say, "Thanks Andre that was a nice food spread, can't wait to see your dinner creation."

Renee & Sally just wave to Andre saying, "Thanks Andre, that was a very good lunch."

Patti leads them downstairs, so Sally can get showered then get her hair done and make-up and finally dressed.

Mildred and Sally enter the large shower together, 'CAM Cameras are back on', there are shower heads and nozzles all over. The top is like a waterfall, with water pouring down the sides and from the top. The side nozzles are spraying them from the sides. Mildred takes the shower gel and starts to rub it into Sally's body, while Sally does the same to Mildred. The two-start feeling each other up again, when Patti enters the area. Knowing this is all being broadcast and making the company big money.

"We can have play time later tonight, right now, dry off and let's get going. The crew are waiting."

Mildred whispers to Sally, "Everyone needs a party pooper, that's why we didn't invite Patti." The two, then break into laughter.

They dry off putting their robes back on. Mildred brings her into the Make-up area and Sally sits in the specially designed chair. Mildred applies only a little bit of make-up to her face. Mildred then opens up Sally's robe to apply some color, that will highlight Sally's breasts to the camera. Pulling on each nipple, as she applies the special custom make-up onto Sally.

Mildred raises the foot pad on the make-up chair, putting Sally, so she is flat in the chair, then adjusting her robe to the sides, so she can apply more of the special highlight make-up on Sally's pussy. Allowing the formula to dry onto her breasts and up her slit, around her labia, making sure her pussy area is covered. Unbeknownst to Sally, this formula has some aphrodisiac qualities to it. Mildred has Sally go on her side, then applies the special make up formula around her asshole and cheeks. On purpose and by design, it will take about 30 minutes to 45 minutes for the formula to start affecting Sally.

Mildred then brushes out Sally's long straight blonde hair. They decided, to not cut anything off and leave it as is. Sally looking in the mirror, not used to wearing any make up, cannot believe the transition.

Mildred tells her, "Girl you are beautiful, but one final step," a quick kiss on Sally's lips, then she applies bright red lipstick to her lips. "Now Perfecto. You are ready for the dressing room."

Upon hearing Mildred's words about dressing room, Patti re-appears with Renee in tow.

Renee seeing her girlfriend for the first time in a very long time with make-up let alone lipstick gives out a, "loud WHISTLE, GIRL YOU ARE SO HOT, I wish I could take you right here and now. You look beautiful."

Patti chimes in, "You will look great in front of the camera."

Sally says, "I really look that good," as she turns her head towards the mirror, "Yes, I do, thanks Mildred."

Patti leads, with Renee in tow, Sally back upstairs to a dressing area where there are loads of various clothing in there. With the cameras now switched over to the dressing area.

Patti starts to explain her first outfit to Sally, "You are to place the Victoria Secret sheer red bra on first. Then I picked out a matching Red Thong for you. There is a very sheer white blouse for you to put on. Then you are to put on the Red thigh high stockings. Then I have a short miniskirt in black with a zipper on the side, for you to wear. We will finish your outfit with the stiletto high heels. You can sit down in the chair and get dressed."

Renee is looking at her friend, noticing the glassy eye look on her face, she says to Sally, "I love the outfit that Patti picked out for you. You are so lucky to be at Harry's mansion vs. the apartment that I filmed in. I am so excited for you. You look relaxed and will do great. Good luck my dear friend, I am here for you."

Sally is barely hearing Patti or Renee talking, as the aphrodisiac qualities of the formula are starting to take over her body and she is starting to feel very relaxed and extremely horny.

The end of Part 1.

Comments are appreciated, as well as your votes. Thank you.

12