Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was welcoming our family and friends at the front reception, Miles showed up and greeted me. It wasn't long before I took him to the changing room and allowed him to use me as he pleased. He bent me over the wall and fucked my pussy with eagerness, the smacking of fleshly sin reverberated in the small room. As usual, he called me a good girl and used the contractions of my throbbing cunt to help push him past the edge. He bucked and groaned alongside me as his cock spurted its seed deep inside me, glazing my walls with glops of stickiness. After finishing our past monthly routine, he left me inside the changing room and I began putting on the wedding dress I had picked out a few weeks ago. It was beautifully white, lush with gold accents all over the place.

Miles sat near the back and watched as Ted and I declared vows for each other in front of all of our friends and family. Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew Miles had that same cocky look on his face, knowing that as I kissed Ted, my unfaithful cunt was already drenched in his fertile cum. He knew he owned me and I couldn't do anything about it.

12