Wedding Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I understand, Mary! It was always up to you, and besides, I guess I misunderstood what our flirting meant. I'll still see you for a late breakfast in the morning, right? Like we planned - around 11:00? Maybe we can also go get a drink or dinner or something after the reception tomorrow? We both have flights out the next afternoon, right? There's no sense sitting around alone."

Mary grinned. "Sure! That's a date! Well, two dates, sort of. Counting breakfast. Just don't get any other ideas, okay? I'll stop the sexpot teasing, too. We can really get to know each other as friends. Think of me as an older sister, okay? Now goodnight!"

Mary gave me a quick kiss on the lips, turned and used her magnetic card to unlock her room, and quickly stepped inside. She didn't look back. I noticed that she had a great behind in addition to nice tits.

Well, I'd blown that seduction. One good thing had happened, though. I was now sexually fixated more on Mary than on Rachel. Even if neither woman was available to me, I could still dream, couldn't I? And thinking about having sex with Mary didn't make me feel guilty! I was looking forward to seeing Mary again at breakfast as I headed for my room to clean my teeth. I was due in the lobby in ten minutes to meet the guys so that we could be driven to our party. And perhaps Mary would still change her mind about tonight! And there was always tomorrow . . .

There wasn't time to beat off before meeting the guys, but somehow I managed to calm down without it. The bachelor's party was held in a motel a short drive from the hotel. When I found out what was planned, I was glad I hadn't masturbated. The featured attraction was Bubbles, a stripper who claimed to be 44DD-22-38. We had several drinks and took turns poking fun at B.T. until she arrived.

Even though Bubbles was past her youthful prime, her act was still sexy as hell. As her recorded music blared from cheap speakers, she slowly stripped for ten or fifteen minutes until she was naked except for a pair of red stilettos. Then she paraded herself in front of the guys, giving each of us a closeup looks at her huge jugs and shaved vulva with swollen, protruding inner labia. We'd been advised that there wasn't going to be any sex (at B.T.'s insistence), but Bubbles apparently decided that handjobs didn't count.

After bending over and waving her spread-open pussy in B.T.'s face for a couple of minutes, Bubbles laughed. She left him sitting with a tent in his pants as she moved from man to man, pulling our pants and underpants down to our ankles. I hadn't seen so many stiff pricks since the Stage Three! Then she began jerking us off, two at a time. She didn't stop until all of us except B.T. had ejaculated onto her ponderous breasts. She danced around the room, thrusting her hips forward and back as if she were fucking each of us.

By the time Bubbles finished her show, the cum on her ponderous breasts had dried and we all had stiff cocks again. As we pulled our pants back up, somebody noticed that B.T. had a wet spot showing on the front of his slacks, and we really made fun of him! Bubbles had been gross and crude, but she had aroused primitive urges within us. B.T. was the only man who hadn't been jacked off, and he looked and acted as if his balls were aching. But at least he'd be sleeping with Rachel in less than twenty-four hours!

~~~~~

When I got back to my room, I was disappointed that there was no message from Mary. I'd held out hope that she might change her mind. Even though I had ejaculated little more than an hour before, I lay naked on my bed and stroked myself until cum flew into the air and splattered all over my stomach. This time my fantasy-fuck was Mary, the woman who had explained to me that I was too immature for her. As I lay there smelling my cum, I realized she was right. I was acting like a kid. But at least I hadn't dreamed about having sex with Rachel. That had really been acting like a kid!

I was still slightly irritated with Mary, though. She had prodded and stimulated me at a deep place inside me, deeper than emotions, more primitive than feelings. She had played with my lust, and I resented it. I didn't like the way she could so easily control my body's sexual responses. After a few minutes I realized I didn't like what she'd done because it had ended without sex. I also realized that I wouldn't have minded her controlling my body's responses if she had let me do the same with hers. Wasn't that a revelation?

~~~~~

Mary and I were the only two members of the wedding party who showed up in the hotel restaurant for breakfast, and we sat together in a booth. After giving the waitress our orders, I remarked on the absence of everyone else.

"That's 'cause we're probably the only ones who didn't wear themselves out in bed!" Mary whispered. "Even Rachel and B.T. had a room their parents didn't know about!" She giggled.

"I thought they were supposed to stay apart until after their wedding!" I replied.

"So did their parents!" Mary laughed. "B.T.'s dad was in his room, and Rachel's mother was in her room. They were planning to be there all night. They were supposed to keep them apart, but they were in the wrong room, so I'll be they didn't!" She laughed again.

Mary's laughing made her breasts bounce, and I couldn't help staring at them. She was sitting directly across from me, and as I glanced at her blouse, I realized I could see her nipples through the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra! My cock exploded into full tumescence, and I felt my face getting hot. What the hell was she doing? She'd said she was going to stop teasing me!

Mary gave me a sly grin. She pulled her shoulders back so that her areolae and nipples showed clearly through her blouse, and then she leaned toward me across the table. Her blouse gaped open, and I had an unobstructed view of her breasts, areolae, and stiff nipples rubbing against the cloth. I glanced up, and she was grinning at me. But I couldn't resist dropping my gaze to her uncovered breasts. She giggled, and watching the erotic motion of her nipples as they rubbed against her blouse almost caused me to ejaculate. My cock was throbbing-hard, and I began to perspire.

I glanced at Mary's face, and in spite of my level of arousal, I realized that she was thinking about something. She was teasing me, but she was also trying to - what? Make a decision? Was she rethinking her decision about sharing her bed? Her eyes appeared to be focused on the blank wall behind me.

All at once Mary smiled, and her eyes locked onto mine. I glanced down at her rigid, erect nipples, and she grinned. "Like the view?" she asked in a whisper. Her pupils were almost completely dilated, and I felt my own excitement rising. I really wanted to make love to this woman!

The erotic spell was shattered as the waitress delivered our breakfast orders. Mary sat demurely across from me until everything was placed in front of us. As soon as the waitress left our table, Mary said, "Slide over toward the wall, Don. And move your food."

I did as Mary ordered, and she shoved her own breakfast across to my side of the table. Then she moved around the table and slid in against me. She pressed her thigh and body so firmly against mine that we could have seated a third person next to her on the two-seater bench.

"What kind of music do you play with your flute, Don? Classical? Modern? Rock and Roll? Pop? Country-western?" Mary asked in a seductive voice.

I was caught completely by surprise, but I recovered quickly. "It depends upon the audience," I replied. "I do whatever she . . . I mean the audience likes best. Actually I play a lot of jazz. Improvisation on other approaches is my favorite style."

Mary blushed deeply, but she also grinned. We were both enjoying this word game. "You're a lot taller than I am," she noted, "and your feet and hands are really big. You know what that means! Do you think your flute would fit my, err . . . case?" Holy shit! 'Case' was a word I'd never heard referring to a woman's private parts!

"Well if it doesn't at first," I replied, "wouldn't it be fun to try lots of different ways to squeeze it in? Maybe your case could stretch a little, too. Don't most cases fit most flutes?" Our ribald comments had escalated, but if we were having a word game, I thought I was ahead. I wondered what Mary would do to regain the advantage!

I didn't have to wait ten seconds. Mary's barely-covered left breast was rubbing against my right arm, and I now had a clear view of her cleavage. I could see almost all of her right breast with its stiff nipple trying to poke a hole in her blouse. As she used her fork to put a piece of pancake into her mouth, she slipped her left hand under the table and gently stroked my stiff cock through my two layers of pants. Escalation, indeed!

I was so surprised I froze in place. Mary giggled as I sat there with a fork load of eggs suspended halfway to my mouth. "I changed my mind," she whispered. "Do you mind if I tease you a little more? Besides I want to get a better idea of your flute's dimensions. You know, just in case." She put unnatural emphasis on the last two words.

Just 'in case'? Just in case she tried on my cock for size? In her 'case'? What the hell had changed since the night before when she'd turned me down? My immature inexperience had just been flat-out overwhelmed by her level of sexual sophistication!

And what was I supposed to say? I had arrived at breakfast both horny and frustrated. After what she'd said the night before, I had been unable to conceive of a plan that would result in me ending up in Mary's bed. My half-developed, ill-conceived, unlikely schemes for getting her into bed had evaporated the moment I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. All I could think about was catching glimpses of her breasts and nipples!

Lust and sexual desire had completely replaced reason and planning in my brain. I had no workable plan to seduce her, but she apparently intended to tease me until I came in my pants as I ate my breakfast.

Was Mary also planning to fuck me later? I couldn't be certain. I tried to speak, but nothing happened. I couldn't seem to push air out of my lungs, and I realized I wasn't breathing. I shook my head from side to side, and I finally managed to take a breath. My fork arrived at my mouth without any conscious thought, and I began to chew the eggs. "Hell, no, I don't mind!" I managed to whisper. "But if I make a mess, you have to help me clean it up!"

Mary giggled. "Is the widdle boy having problems with his pee-pee stick?" she asked in the voice one uses with small children. She stopped rubbing my cock, and instead she measured its length and thickness by groping me through my pants.

Given her aggressive sexual activities in my lap, her condescending and mocking tone really pissed me off. That anger took just enough of the edge off of my arousal that I was able to partially regain control. My cock remained rock-hard, but for the moment I no longer felt as if I would explode into my shorts.

I deliberately stared at Mary's exposed breasts as I ate several more pieces of egg. As she ate her pancakes, her body movements allowed me nearly complete visual access to her chest area, particularly to her right breast and nipple. Her left hand resumed its gentle stroking of my cock, and I could see that her areolae were beginning to swell, gradually making her nipples appear shorter. The pale, untanned skin on her breasts was turning pink. I wasn't the only one becoming aroused!

I glanced around the restaurant, and I was relieved that nobody appeared to be paying us any attention. Mary continued to caress my cock as she ate. Because she was pressing and rubbing against my right side, I couldn't reciprocate. I would have had to twist my body toward her in order to touch her with my left hand if I continued to eat my breakfast right-handed.

"Yours is bigger . . . well a little thicker, really . . . than . . . than his," Mary whispered as she stuck her tongue into my ear. Obviously she was comparing me to the jerk. I bit my tongue and didn't remark that my cock would stretch her pussy a little more than she'd gotten used to, but he would surely fit.

For another couple of minutes we both ate, and Mary continued to stroke my cock through my pants. She knew I wouldn't be able to resist her stimulation indefinitely, and once again I felt my balls beginning to throb in anticipation of ejaculation. I took another quick glance around the restaurant, then suddenly laid down my fork. I slipped my right hand under the table and began to rub her left thigh through her skirt.

The skirt's material was really thin and slippery! If anything it felt even more sexy to rub Mary's skin through the material than it would have if her leg had been bare! My groin suddenly began to feel hot, and I knew I couldn't hold back if she rubbed me even a few more strokes. She'd checked out my 'flute' and now I intended to check her 'case', even if I shot off a load into my shorts in the process.

I slid my fingers down her abdomen and forced it between her thighs. Mary released my cock and grabbed my hand with both of hers at the same moment I felt the texture of her pubic hair through the thin skirt. She struggled with me as I stroked the front of her pubic bone, rubbing her pubes and getting closer and closer to her slit with each movement. She yanked my hand out of her crotch when I began to really grope her between her legs.

"Stop that!" she whispered in a firm voice, but I could see from her sparkling eyes that she was excited.

"If you keep rubbing me until I cum, I'm going to do the same to you. Right here!" I replied. I yanked my hand free from Mary's grasp, and I pressed my fingers firmly through her skirt against the front of her slit once again. She wrestled my hand back onto her thigh before I could reach more than an inch between her legs.

"I sincerely doubt you can do that," Mary muttered, "but we'll both be embarrassed if somebody sees you with your hand down there!"

"But it's okay if you make me cum in my pants? Nuts to that! If you can play that game, so can I!" Once again I pulled my hand free from Mary's hand, and I shoved my fingers back into the forbidden zone. This time I managed to get three fingers completely between her legs, and she really had to put forth an effort to relocate my hand onto her thigh.

We both knew that I would eventually overpower her. "Truce?" she whispered. "I leave your flute alone, and you stay out of my case?" I nodded, but my hand was larger than hers, and I continued to stroke her thigh. "So stop that! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to figure out what kind of panties you're wearing," I replied. "I can't feel where they are."

Mary giggled. "I'm not wearing any! I'm almost naked! Does that turn you on?"

Even though Mary had stopped rubbing my cock, I felt my balls pulling up against my shaft. My undershorts were already damp from the pre-cum that had seeped out of my third eye, and I was right at the edge. I barely managed to back away from it. As the pressure dropped, I took several quick breaths.

"I guess it did!" Mary whispered. I looked at her face, and she was looking triumphant. But she was also aroused. That was obvious in her eyes.

Mary still had my right hand pinned against her left thigh. I leaned down and to the right, and I kissed her gently on the lips. I could taste pancake syrup. She looked startled, but not angry. She kept her lips together as I probed with my tongue. "If you let go of my hand, I'll finish eating my breakfast. But if you grab my dork again, I'm going to pull up your skirt and finger-fuck you until you get off. Then we'll both be embarrassed."

"Are you really that close?" Mary asked. Even though I'd just overtly threatened her with public masturbation, she attempted to redirect the conversation.

"Yeah, and you know it! And you aren't all that far behind, are you?"

Mary blushed and looked away without answering. She immediately released my hand, and I resumed eating my breakfast. She kept her nearly naked body pressed against mine, but she kept her hands to herself. Her breathing was irregular, varying between quick, gasping pants to long, deep breaths. Compared to her I was vastly inexperienced, but I wasn't an idiot. Even an idiot would have realized that our little wrestling match had turned her on.

We finished breakfast and enjoyed a couple of cups of coffee as we gradually calmed down a little. Mary made no attempt to hide her breasts from my view, and I watched her stiff nipples almost disappear as her areolae puffed up more and more until they were cone-shaped. I was barely in control, and my cock was once again throbbing in my pants.

I signed for breakfast and left a nice tip for the waitress. Before we got up, I said, "Hey!" to Mary, and when she turned her face toward me, I kissed her again. This time she opened her lips and rubbed her tongue against mine. As we separated, I looked into her eyes and I saw that her pupils were completely dilated. As I stared, her pupils constricted, then dilated, then repeated these movements several times. She was obviously not merely aroused; she was extremely aroused.

Mary had rebuffed my advances last night, but today she had escalated her sexy teasing to a new level. She had met me for breakfast with her body barely clothed, and she was presenting her breasts to me for visual examination. I didn't know what had changed her mind since the day before, but I realized I had nothing to lose by responding to her overt mating signals.

Mary's eyes sparkled as I rearranged my stiff cock in my pants before I slid out of the booth. She'd positioned herself so that I had to brush my cock against her as I stood up, and I could feel her body rubbing against mine through her skirt and blouse as I did so. She gave me a lot of body contact as we walked out of the restaurant and across the lobby.

Perhaps eight of us got into the elevator, and Mary and I ended up against the back wall. I reached behind her with my right hand, and I began to caress her behind through her skirt. My hand moved sensuously against her skin, and she blushed deeply. But there was no place for her to go, and there was no reasonable way to stop me without making a public scene. Other than an occasional disapproving glance, the only obstruction she placed in my path was to tightly clench her cheeks whenever my touching became too intimate.

I recalled some basic strategy in the battle of the sexes. "Take the offense!" my fraternity brothers had suggested. "Women are taught how to use access to their pussies to control men, but what they really want is for the man to take charge. Don't be a wimp, but rape? No, never. But take the initiative and their defenses will usually melt!"

Before Mary had time to react, I quickly yanked up a couple of inches of the back of her skirt, providing me additional slack. I pressed my skirt-covered hand between Mary's cheeks. She clamped her thighs together and clenched her cheeks when I tried to goose her. But the jiggling motion as the elevator stopped on each floor forced her to shift her feet, and I was soon firmly rubbing her pussy through her thin skirt. Her slit was hot and moist, and I could feel her juices making her skirt damp as I pressed it directly against her pussy.

When the last two people left the elevator but before the doors closed, I pushed my fingers upward, and in spite of Mary's efforts, my skirt-fabric-covered index finger pressed directly against her vaginal opening. She let out a loud gasp as she realized my finger was beginning to enter her. The doors closed as she quickly spun around, ending my digital invasion of her pussy, and faced me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she hissed at me.