Weekend at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're a kinky little House Bitch,' my wife murmured softly, 'now get up here and stroke my bum.'

'Yes Goddess,' I managed to stammer as I shuffled under the covers once again and lay obediently at my wife's behind, which she pressed back until it was mere centimetres from my face. This was a familiar situation for me to be in, most nights, Kate lay herself in this same position and instructed me to worship her bare ass with gentle strokes, building up to firm and probing buttock squeezes, which she enjoyed very much as she either read her book or stared idly at her phone. Sometimes it would lead to her requesting further pleasure, but often times she used it as a tool to both drive me wild with desperate lust, being so close physically to her nether regions and to relax herself into sleep, leaving me leaking precum and desperate to please her.

Tonight, however, was different in the fact that, as I lay down to gently stroke my wife's soft, round bum cheeks, Jade lay beside me. She rolled over too and let me know she was there by pressing her firm, round stomach into the back of my head, trapping me between her exposed belly and my wife's bare behind. If I was able to achieve full erection at this point, I'm not sure that I would have been able to prevent myself from ejaculating just at the thought of the predicament I was in.

'Can you see your wife's ass hole?' Jade spoke softly into my ear, lowering her head so that she was able to whisper to me as I began gently stroking Kate's buttocks.

'Ughhhh...' I grunted, taken aback at the vulgarity of Jade's tongue and the feel of her hot breath in my ear. Suddenly I felt Jade's hand wrapping around my chest, her fingers zoning straight for my right nipple which she squeezed, firmly and deliberately, causing me to gasp in pain. 'Y...y...yes, Miss Jade,' I managed to grunt, squeezing Kate's cheek, parting it slightly and staring directly into her most private of areas in the gloomy, dull light I was afforded.

'Kiss it,' Jade instructed. I did as instructed, pressing myself between my wife's cheeks and lovingly, tenderly kissing her puckered hole. I heard Kate gasp aloud at this and she responded by pressing herself back onto my lips, telling me she liked what was happening. I felt her manoeuvring her right hand between her legs as she allowed me to continue kissing her anus. I couldn't believe what was happening here. I knew that the girls were a little drunk as a result of the cocktails they had consumed over the course of the evening, and they had clearly been planning this weekend for some time. But to actually find myself in the middle of... whatever this was... was almost overwhelming to the senses: my head felt light and dizzy at the position I found myself in, combined with the heat generated by being squeezed between the bodies of these two beautiful women. 

Jade continued to explore my chest with her hand, scratching her fingers up and down my torso, returning every so often to my nipples which were left stinging and tingling with delicious pain every time she squeezed or tugged at them. Judging by the way that my wife was beginning to squirm in front of me, she was busily teasing her clitoris with her fingers as she allowed me to kiss her asshole; I loved the fact that her musky aroma filled my senses and the heat that radiated from between her legs let me know just how turned on she was by the whole scenario.

That's when I noticed the gasps.

I can always tell when Kate is in the zone and on the approach to her climax based on the fact that her gasps slowly become more audible. Right now, they were soft and only every so often, but they were definitely there. Jade clearly noticed them too; I felt her hand working back around from my chest and she allowed herself now to find my leather-clad bottom, which she squeezed roughly, causing me to gasp aloud too.

'Use your tongue, House Bitch,' she urged, licking my ear lobe with her hot, wet tongue.

I did as I was bid, allowing my thick, eager tongue to slide from my mouth and press wetly against my wife's puckered little asshole. This only caused Kate to gasp even louder than before and she ground herself back against my tongue in response, inviting me to press harder against her most secret and private of entrances.

'Ohhh,' she gasped as she felt my probing tongue gaining access to her. I felt the speed of her fingers picking up as she toyed with her clit. Jade begin to whisper encouragement to Kate as she sensed her friend approaching orgasm, telling her to show me who was boss, encouraging her to make all of the pleasure her own. Jade's own hands were busy mauling my own buttocks and I writhed around on the bed like a good little Bitch, pushing my ass backwards into her hands and letting her explore my cheeks with her probing hands. 

By this point, Kate was a writhing, wriggling mess on the bed and her gasps were coming in short, shallow bursts. I felt her push herself back firmly onto my face, her buttocks squeezing tightly and cutting off my air supply. I knew she was on the edge now, so doubled my own action with my tongue, pressing it firmly into her asshole, tasting her sweat mixed with a heady concoction of her arousal.

'Unghh.... Ohhh... ffffuuucckkkkk.' Kate gasped, grabbing the pillow and forcing her face into it to stifle her screams as she convulsed on my face, tipping over the edge and allowing a powerful, deep orgasm to wash over her body like a tsunami. She rode my face through her climax, pushing herself harder and harder. At some point, Jade removed her hand from my arse and pressed it against the back of my head, forcing me deeper and deeper into my wife, prolonging and intensifying the force of her orgasm until she could take no more.

'Off, off off...' she gasped from above, pulling herself away and simultaneously pushing my head away, down towards the foot of the bed as she came down from her intense climax.

'Get back to your place at the foot of the bed, House Bitch,' Jade mocked, shuffling herself up the bed and pushing me down with her bare feet as she did so.

'Yes Miss Jade,' I replied, finally regaining my breath and feeling my flushed, red face beginning to calm down somewhat. The scent of my wife filled my head and I felt used, filthy and slutty - which was exactly how I loved feeling.

As soon as I made it to the foot of the bed, Jade pressed her foot to my face, allowing me to kiss her sole. 

Clearly I was not yet done for the evening.

For the next thirty minutes or so, Jade manoeuvred her feet around my mouth, allowing me to kiss and worship every inch of her soles, arches, toes and any other part she wished to present me with. I could hear the girls talking quietly to one another at the head of the bed, but their voices were a hushed whisper just out of range for me to hear. The occasional giggle made its way down to me and both girls often wriggled and writhed above me, but I could only imagine what was actually going on up there. It was clear that they were having fun though, and that, after all, is all that really mattered. I knew my emotions were not relevant to the girls and that they were free to do whatever they pleased with their weekend. Honestly, I was perfectly fine with that - as long as my Goddess was happy, then I was happy.

After around half an hour, I sensed less and less movement from above me and, before long, both Jade and Kate had fallen asleep. I continued to gently kiss Jade's soles, but tenderly enough now so as not to disturb her. She clearly enjoyed the attention because, if I ever stopped for a moment, she stirred enough to administer a gentle, but firm tap to the face with her foot, reminding me to resume my duties. Fighting the desperate need for sleep, I continued to worship my superiors as they dropped deeper and deeper into sleep above me.

--------------------------------------------------

I awoke with a start, realising three things simultaneously.

It was light - I had fallen asleep at some point.

There was only one person in the bed with me - I was fairly sure that it was my wife.

My aching cock was being gently teased by the tips of Kate's toes - at some point, my tight-fitting leather boxer shorts had been pulled down just enough to allow my cock to spring free of the restraints - I groaned audibly at the maddeningly delicate way in which she was teasing my throbbing head.

'I take it you're awake down there Bitch?'

'Yes Goddess,' I managed to sleepily stammer as Kate wrapped my cock between her arches and gave it a squeeze, working its length slowly and deliberately.

'Good, because I've woken up so horny,' as she spoke, she pulled her feet away and parted her legs. 'You know what I need.'

'Yes Goddess,' I replied, trying hard to mask the frustration of being left hard and ignored once again. Within thirty seconds of being woken up I found myself between my wife's legs. As dark as it was between the covers, I needed no help in finding my way to her pussy; the heat that she gave off was as good as a homing beacon. There was certainly no need in any form of foreplay or build up, I knew that she was more than ready. In fact, she helped me out along the way as she grabbed the back of my head assertively and pulled me in hard, giving me only just enough time to open my mouth and greet her slick folds with my tongue.

'That's a good little Bitch,' she grunted as she ground herself against my nose, 'knows his place is between his Goddess' legs.' Any further humiliating put downs were lost to muffles as she pressed her legs tightly against the sides of my head, trapping me in place and grinding her clit on the bridge of my nose as I eagerly lapped up her morning dew, pushing my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I was able to. She was doing the rest of the hard work herself - wasting no time in grinding herself against me. Quickly, she built up to a stage where she was frenziedly fucking my face, denying me even of the privilege of oxygen as she selfishly saw to her own needs. I writhed beneath her, merely a tool for her own satisfaction, feeling my oxygen supplies rapidly depleting I did the only thing that I was able to do and that was focus all of my attention on bringing her to orgasm.

That came rapidly and powerfully; she pulled painfully at my hair and squeezed her legs tighter as she hit her climax and came hard onto my face, almost crushing my nose against her clit as she shuddered and shook above me, riding her orgasm hard. I felt my own cock pulsing and aching, almost tipped over the edge simply by the force of my own wife cumming so hard on my face. I squeezed my own legs tightly shut, desperately trying not to allow myself to be tipped over the edge without permission. Just at the point of no return, I felt my wife coming down from her own climax, releasing the pressure on my head and allowing me to fall away, used and no longer required - this gave me just about enough oxygen to pull myself away from the brink of my own orgasm and I rolled away from my wife's pussy, gasping for oxygen, exhausted and drained by the way she had just fucked me.

'Now, go and make breakfast for everyone, House Bitch,' Kate instructed as she pushed me away with the sole of her foot. 'Leave me in peace for a while.'

'Yes Goddess,' I answered meekly as I stood from the bed and tucked my throbbing cock back into the confines of the boxer shorts (with some difficulty). As Kate reached for her phone on the bedside table, I dutifully left the room and made my way to the adjoining bedroom.

Like a good House Bitch, I prepared everyone breakfast, making hot fresh coffee, toast, cereals and a fresh fruit salad, making use of all of the provisions within the kitchen. The ladies, of course, made a point of not acknowledging my hard work, but instead, set me below the table where I provided them with foot rubs as they dined. Each of the girls demanded my attention on a regular basis and I tried my best to keep up with their prods and pokes as they each expected me to concentrate on their own needs. In the end, I took to using each of my hands to massage the nearest foot, while tenderly and reverently kissing any within my reach. I would then shuffle around after a few minutes, swapping the feet that I rubbed. This seemed to work for the ladies, who enjoyed their breakfast above me and chatted away as if I were not in the room at all. They discussed their jobs, their favourite TV shows and they complained about their partners. I tried my best to ignore their conversation, knowing that it was not for me to listen to.

Following breakfast, the girls decided that they were going to head into the local town for a couple of hours to take in some shopping, have a walk and just get out of the cabin for a while. I cleaned up the breakfast dishes as they retired to their rooms and prepared themselves for their little excursion.

'We would suggest that you use this time to yourself wisely, House Bitch,' Jade spoke as she allowed me to slide her bare feet into her flat sandals. 'You have our bedrooms to tidy up, you should prepare our swimming costumes for when we return and we will no doubt be thirsty after all of our walking.'

'Yes Miss,' I replied, sliding her other sandal onto her left bare foot. I kissed her on the top of her feet to thank her for her instruction. She seemed to like this, so I made a point of repeating the same process with the rest of the ladies as they allowed me to put their shoes on too.

'I'd recommend a little rest and some food for yourself as well,' added Kate, who was more aware than the rest of my basic needs which needed to be met to allow me to focus on my duties. I nodded at her gratefully and she tipped me a little secret playful wink in response, causing my heart to swell with adoration of this beautiful goddess.

Following their departure, I busied myself with my jobs. I was so exhausted by this point after a combination of a terrible night's sleep and the previous twenty-four hours of servitude that I was desperate to complete my jobs and be able to get my head down for a couple of hours' rest before the ladies returned. Before resting, I managed to wolf down a quick snack and then lay myself out on the sofa, taking one of the throws to use as a blanket (I did not dare presume that I would be allowed to rest in a bed!).

Very quickly, I felt myself drifting off; sleep was desperate to take over. At the back of my mind, however, I felt a niggling sensation; my brain was clearly trying to remind me of what it was that I had forgotten. It was too little, too late however. I felt the darkness consuming me as my mind shut down and put my weary body into rest mode. Surely it couldn't bee too important, reasoned the part of my brain that was desperate to get to sleep...

Chapter 3

'Where are the drinks, House Bitch?' Were the first words I heard as I was roused, unceremoniously from my slumber.

'Wh...wha...?' I tried to respond, but my sleep-addled brain would not allow me to process what was happening. I must have been very, very deeply asleep.

'The bloody drinks? You useless man,' I realised that it was Abi who was leaning over me, not too gently slapping at my cheeks to wake me up. 'We're absolutely gasping for a drink and here you are napping the afternoon away as if you haven't a care in the world.'

'S..sorry... Miss,' I replied, just remembering the correct for of address as I tried to shakily stand to my feet, all the while still in the process of trying to wake myself up. It was no use, I found myself stumbling and unsteady on my feet and the world seemed very blurry around the edges.

'This simply will not do,' Jade stepped in and I felt myself being pushed towards the edge of the room. Still unable to process what was happening, I allowed myself to be guided to the wall and was placed facing it. I put my hands out to steady myself. 'If you are given a job to do House Bitch, what should you do?'

'Do it, Miss,' I managed to respond, finally coming around to my senses, just in time to feel the first open-palmed spank on my boxer-clad bottom. I yelped in pain. If I wasn't awake before, then I certainly was now. Jade followed it up with two or three more smacks, each more painful than the first.

'Sorry Miss,' I gasped, feeling my cock throbbing in my shorts at the deliciously painful punishment I was receiving.

'I think he's enjoying this.' Kelsey spoke as I gasped aloud following another whack across my behind.

'Maybe I should do it harder then.' Jade spoke. 

'Wait a minute,' interjected my wife, stepping in to the situation. Maybe she would be coming to my rescue. Clearly the girls were getting a little too excited and she had decided to rein them in a little. I felt a tender and gentle stroking at my side and quivered with delight as my wife trailed her hand from my side, across my stomach and down over the bulge in my shorts. 'He's definitely enjoying this, ladies,' she spoke as she gripped my swollen cock through my shorts. 'A little too much if you ask me. I think we need to show him who's in charge here.' With that, she gripped the side of my underwear with both hands and yanked them unceremoniously down my legs, baring my behind to the girls and allowing my cock to quickly swell to full length. I heard the material of the boxers tearing as they were yanked down and Kate didn't bother to let me even lift my legs free - she simply tore the underwear from my legs, leaving me fully exposed and completely naked. I heard the other women gasp as my cock bobbed proudly up and down for them, free from its restraints. Instinctively, my hands went to cover my crotch, but Kate firmly grabbed my wrists and prevented me from doing so. Before I knew it, I was being shoved unceremoniously towards the sofa where I was bent over the arm, presenting my bare behind to the room.

Whack! Came the first stinging blow across my right cheek, I felt a burning in my face as I flushed with the shame. 'What are you?' asked my wife.

'The House Bitch, Goddess,' I replied as another powerful blow landed on my other butt cheek, causing me to grunt - my head was swimming with an intoxicating mix of pain, humiliation and the thrilling adrenaline rush of arousal.

'Ladies,' Kate said, turning to Jade, Kelsey and Abi, 'he's all yours. Maybe you should spank him until he understands the error of his ways.' As she spoke, Kate made her way to the centre of the sofa and sat herself down to watch the proceedings. Without wasting any time, Jade stepped in behind me to take her place.

If I thought Kate's spanks were hard, then they in no way prepared me for the five or six whacks that Jade administered, barely even pausing between to allow me to feel the pain. As a result, when she finally finished, I fell to my knees, quivering and gasping as the accumulated pain finally caught up, sending shockwaves up and down my spine. I felt physically dizzy and my head swam, my peripheral vision had all but disappeared and all I could focus on was the soft texture of the sofa which I lay my head against.

'Look at how much he loves it,' I heard a voice. It sounded thick, syrupy and far away and I had no idea which girl it belonged to. Clearly though, they were referring to my state of arousal. Even in my tormented state I could feel my cock throbbing, it felt like my shaft had been replaced with an iron rod, I couldn't remember it ever being as erect in my life. 'Get the little bitch over the table, let me have a go.'

With that, I felt myself being pulled and pushed by a variety of hands as my body was moved and positioned where the women wanted me. They forced me to my knees and bent me over the glass coffee table. I sensed, rather than knew, that I had knocked something off of the table as they pushed me into position and I heard a dull thud which sounded like it came from far away. 'You're just giving yourself more jobs to do here, House Bitch,' came the voice again, which I think might have belonged to Abi. It was irrelevant though at that point, because as the voice finished, I felt more spanking - hard, accurate and repeated across both cheeks. Tears welled in my eyes and I began to mumble and gasp out apologies with every stinging blow.

123456...8