Weekend Cockteaser

Story Info
She spent the weekend letting her cousin watch her.
9k words
4.6
158.3k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers

Mikes older cousin phoned on Thursday night.

"Hi Jenny. I know it's short notice, but Chris is down in London until Sunday, and I was wondering if he could stay with you guys?"

Chris was Linda's son. He had just turned twenty, and was coming down to have a few nights out with friends after finishing the university year.

"Sure no problem Linda. Mikes away for the week, and I'm out on Friday for a 'business thing', but if he doesn't mind been alone in the house when I'm out no problem. I'll give him the spare key and he can come and go as he pleases."

The 'business thing' was something I had no intention trying to explain to Linda. It started two weeks earlier, just after new years. We had ended up playing a game called 'Saint or Sinner', with Mary and Anthony. Good, but rather square friends. The game itself was a Christmas present and total crap, with a 'working battery operated lie detector', which as it happens, didn't! Most of the questions were along the lines of:

'Have you ever fallen asleep at work, or ever used someone else's toothbrush etc? '

But occasionally a question came up that made the evening worthwhile. 'Have you ever shaved a part of your body other than the norm?'

'God yes. Every week.'

Everyone knew what I meant. 'A Bikini line?' asked Mary

' Umm, more than that.'

'A Brazilian?' She seemed truly surprised.

' No, no. Much more than that!' I smiled. Mary and Anthony looked at me in astonishment, though Anthony had something else there. Real interest.

The game continued with the usual crap, until, 'have you ever woken your partner in the middle of the night for sex?'

'I've lost count of the amount of blowjobs I've given at 3 in the morning.' Mary looked slightly disgusted and admitted she didn't like giving head. It was my turn to look surprised. 'So. Get Anthony to pay you.'

'What?'

'Sure. Mike pays me. Cash in hand before the deed. That way I get to buy myself some nice lingerie with the proceeds.'

Mary's jaw was almost on the ground, but Anthony was happy to pursue the line. 'How much do you pay Mike?'

'Depends really on what kind it is. Anything between £15 and £50.'

I could see Anthony wanted to find out more about the pricing, and what the differences could be, but Mary was looking a bit uncomfortable so I grabbed a card and moved the game along. There were a few more interesting questions, but the game was rubbish and we packed it in and headed home.

To my surprise about a week later Anthony arrived the house. Apparently he had an important business evening, and with Mary on a seminar, no one to go with. Would I be able to go with him? 'I'll pay you for your time,' he sort of blurted out.

I raised my eyebrows. I would have been happy to go along as a favour. 'Pay me?'

'Well yes, I thought.....'

'Sort of like an escort', I smiled

'Um well, no that's not what I.....'

'That's okay. As an escort is fine by me. The question is what do I charge?'

'I don't really know. I've never paid anyone before.'

'Really? Well it all depends on what exactly you expect of me.'

His discomfort at my ambiguousness was becoming acute. ' Uum, well I'm supposed to entertaining two businessmen at their hotel. It would be great if you could pretend to be Mary. They are from Europe and it's unlikely that I'll ever see them after the evening. So it would make things easier if you could act like Mary.'

I raised my eyebrows again. 'Act like Mary?'

'Well no, I mean pretend to be my wife.'

'Oh, so not act like Mary. Act like me, but married to you!' 'Err...Yes.'

I was really starting to enjoy teasing him, and making him feel uncomfortable, but knew that he was still excited about the way the conversation was going. 'Fair enough. How much like me, would you like me?'

'What do you mean?'

'Well do you want the demure attentive wife, like say Mary, or would it help with your business if I was a little less demure.'

'Well...I...erm...less demure would probably help a bit.'

'Only a bit?'

'Well probably a lot.'

'Okay so less than demure, and dressed to suit, yes?'

'Sorry' He really could be slow top catch on some times.

'Dressed sexy Anthony!'

'Umm, yes, that would be nice.

'So how long will it be?'

He looked confused. 'What?'

'How long will the evening be?'

He flushed red. ' Oh. Sorry. About 4-5 hours.' I placed my hand to my mouth and taped my finger to my lips. 'Okay. £250.'

'£250. Wow that's a lot!'

'It may sound a lot, but an escort will be more, and won't be nearly as discreet or accommodating Anthony. Of course I could go as Mary, and it would be half that.'

I could see what I was saying dawn on his face. He now knew that £250 was going to get him more than an escort. It would get him a business deal.

'Okay it's a deal. I'll pick you up at 6.30pm.'

'Make it 6pm. You can come in for a drink, and we can discuss some details for the evening. Oh, and don't forget, I take cash in hand Anthony.'

He smiled, remembering our evening the week before. 'Cash it is.'

I leant over and kissed him on the cheek, as I ushered him out the front door. ' I'll be worth it. Promise. I also don't think there's any need to tell Mary that your paying me.'

He flushed again and stumbled out of the door. I closed the door and grinned. I can be such a bitch sometimes.

The Wednesday of Chris' arrival came around in a flash. Mike had left for the week, the day before, so it was going to be just the two of us in the house. I hadn't seen him in 2 years. The last time was a Christmas weekend at their house, where I had teased him mercilessly for the two days we were there. We'd slept in his room, with him sent off to the lounge, on the sleeper couch. At 28 I was a real older woman in his eyes. He always seemed to find a reason to come into his room to 'fetch something'. It usually coincided with my return from the shower, or just when he knew I was getting changed to go to dinner.

I played along while he looked for 'the something', sitting on the bed in my towel drying my hair knowing full well he was trying to look up the skirt in the mirror. I made sure I'd bend over to get some sexy underwear out my case, struggling to locate it as the towel rode higher and higher up my thighs, or I'd let the front slip down as I dried my hair. Calmly pulling it up after it fell to allow him time to see my tits. He saw pretty much all of me those two days. I'd make a point of picking up one of his girly mags, asking what he thought of this ones tits or that ones legs. He was too shy to say much, so I gave him my opinion.

'I love her tits, she's got awesome nipples', and so on.

He must have had a constant hard on those 2 days. I did fantasize about letting him sit on the bed and jerk off, as I dried myself and got dressed in front of him, but the danger of mom and dad was ever present.

As I say that was two years ago, and a bet he was really hot about the idea of staying with me, especially with no Mike about. I got home and he was waiting in the front garden. He hadn't changed much still gingerly, and shy. 'Hi Chris.'

'Hi Jenny'

'Come in and grab a beer. Mikes away as you probably know, so it's you and me. Okay.'

'Yeah, that fine.'

Fine my arse. I bet he couldn't believe his luck. 3 days in the house alone with me.

'Grab a beer. What's the plan for the weekend?'

'Going out a bit at night, but shouldn't get back to late. Have to catch the underground home.'

'Okay. Did your mom tell you I was out tomorrow, so I might get in after you.'

'That's fine.'

'Okay. Lets take you up to your room.'

He grabbed his bag and followed me upstairs. I could almost feel his eyes on my arse, and wondered what he would have thought if he knew I had hold up stocking under my skirt. I could have put him in the first floor guest room, but decided to make it more exciting for him, and put him on the second, in the guest room next to our bedroom. That way he wouldn't need an excuse to be around my bedroom. The other factor was the on-suite bathroom for our bedroom had a second door into the passage, so it doubled as the 2nd floor guest bathroom.

'You'll be in here. I'm just next-door if you need anything, and here's the bathroom. You can use the one downstairs if you like, but I'm sure we can fit ourselves around each other in this one.'

'Umm that's fine. Thanks Jenny. I'll just go and unpack and get changed.'

'Sure. I'm going to grab a shower. See you in a bit.'

I went into my room closing the door. Now if Chris was anything like I remember he would defiantly try and make the most of me showering. I went straight to the bathroom and removed the Victorian style key from the passage door. The keyhole was so big that without the key anyone outside looking in would have a clear view of most of the bathroom and a straight line into the shower. I was pretty sure Chris would find that out in no time. Hopefully the next five minutes. My absolute favourite thing, that makes me hornier than any other thing, is exhibitionism. I love people looking at me; watching me.

I turned the shower on, and put the radio on in the room to give Chris confidence to come out and snoop a bit. The great thing about the door was that from the inside you could tell if someone was outside by the light under it. Anyone near to it, or moving by it and you could see the shadows, so if he were there, I'd know.

And it didn't take long. Within 2 minutes of putting the shower on I saw movement outside the door. Bingo! Good boy! God I love being such a cocktease. I bet he thought he would have to pretend to need something to get a chance of seeing anything, now here was his dream come true, and within 1 hour of arriving. I intended to make it worth his while, but no need to hurry. Anticipation is half the fun of watching. I went back to the bedroom and took off my jacket and shoes, then wandered back into the bathroom. Acting totally relaxed and at ease I stood in front of the mirror and could now clearly see him outside the door. I undid my blouse and slipped it off. I could almost hear his heart racing. I fiddled with my hair a bit, holding it in different positions, then sighed and undid the zipper on my skirt, and push it downwards. I hardly ever wear stockings to work, as although bloody sexy they constantly fall down leaving you with wrinkled knees. If I know I am going to lunch, and feel like flirting with someone, I wear them or, if like today, I think I might want some fun after work. I always plan ahead. So with Chris arriving, stockings it was. Might only get to flash the tops in the lounge, or by bending over in the kitchen, but it pays to be prepared. My skirt hit the floor and I could imagine his cock now straining in his pants. No doubt he would wait until I was safely in the shower. I was standing in a black push-up bra, tiny black g-string and stocking. I sat on the stool rolling down my stocking, making sure not to look at the door, as I didn't want to spook him. I wanted him watching for the 3 days. I walked over and felt the water, now directly in line with his vision. I unclipped the bra and slid the g-string down. I could only imagine his eye tight up to the keyhole. He probably had his cock out. In an empty house with no chance of being caught, he would have been a fool not too.

I stepped into the open style shower. Now it was just a case of letting him enjoy me. I bet he really enjoyed it when I turned around and he saw I was clean-shaven. I took my time. Washed my hair for him, spending ten minutes under the water. I then decided it was time to give him something to really wank over. I got my razor, and although I had done it the day before proceeded to shave my pussy for him. I imagined him watching as I pulled my lips apart and lifted my legs alternately onto the wall to get completely between my legs. God I was so horny, I could have masturbated for him right there, but as I say anticipation is half the fun.

Enough for his first show. I grabbed a towel, threw it around myself, and walked straight at the passage door. I could see his shadow hurrying away, before I turned back and went to the bedroom. I wanted to keep him on his toes, not too confident. Putting on a tight white top and shorts I went to his room. He was sitting on the bed pretending to unpack.

'You don't seem to have got very far.'

'No I err, was just taking a rest.'

'Oh right. Well grab a shower to wake yourself up.'

He nodded, 'thanks I will.'

'I'm just going to make us something to eat.' I popped down to the kitchen, threw a lasagne in the oven and wandered quietly back upstairs. I do love to show off, but the next best thing is to watch. I'm a total exhibitionist/voyeur. I checked his room. Not there. Mmph. I walked into my bedroom.

The bathroom door was the same as in the passage, except the view of the shower is not as complete. The shower was on, but Chris was on the stool naked and wanking. I smiled. Got you, you horny little bugger. As I watched he lifted his other hand

'Naughty boy', I thought for in his hand was my G-string which I'd thrown in the laundry. He held them to his nose and mouth, starting to pump his cock harder. Within a few seconds he shot a stream of spunk high into the air. Wow, maybe he didn't cum earlier; either that or he had plenty to spare. He then surprised me by using my panties to wipe the cum off his legs. Watching him use my panties was amazing, and my heart was racing and I was breathing heavily as I went downstairs.

He came down 20 minutes later and we had a beer and lasagne together. I kept the conversation casual and made no indication to what had happened. He was to shy to play verbal games with, though it didn't stop him looking at my hard nipples poking though my top. He got a phone call then from his friends and was out the door ten minutes later. I did a bit off work before heading to bed early.

When I arrived home on Friday afternoon, Chris was in the lounge. We chatted a bit, and it seemed like he was building up to ask something.

' Something on your mind?'

'Well actually a friend of mine needs a place to stay, and I was wondering if she might stay here'

'She? A girlfriend?'

'No. No such luck. Just a friend.'

'She isn't going to steal the TV is she?'

He smiled. 'No!'

'Well then. Fine by me.'

He seemed relieved as if Linda would have made a big deal over it. 'There's one other thing. Can she stay on till Monday?'

'I don't see why not.'

'Great. She'll come home with me tonight.'

'Okay. I've got to go shower, and get ready for my business meeting tonight.'

He tried hard not to look to enthusiastic when I said the 'shower' word.

Up in the room I turned on the radio again. I gave him a minute and walked though to the bathroom. He was more confident now. I could see his shadow waiting outside the door. God, I really loved this. I stripped quickly this time, and stood by the mirror, rubbing my boobs. I squeezed my nipples, twisting and pulling them outwards to make them hard. That would get his interest. In the shower I went though the same routine, washing my hair and then shaving for him again. I wanted him to know it was something I did all the time, besides I needed it for my outfit tonight. Maybe young Chris would like something new to wank over, and I knew just what to show him. I stepped out of the shower, left it running, and dripping wet walked though to the bedroom. I kept a clear glass dildo in my drawer. It's about a foot and a half long, and as thick as a cucumber. Walking back I kept it at my side so he could not see it. He was still there as I put it on the cabinet and took out a bottle of baby oil. I turned slightly so he would see me squeeze a long jet into my hand. I doubt he knew what was about to come, but I'm sure he had an idea it would be good.

Picking up the dildo, and allowing him to see it for the first time, I drew my oil soaked hand up and down it length, getting it good and slippery. Picking up the metal stool I got back into the shower, sitting in the spray, facing straight at the door. I leant my back on the wall, and lifted one leg up onto the sidewall, then took my glass cock and with one long slow shove forced ¾ of it into my cunt. Although I had Chris in mind to start with, I knew once I got started it was going to pleasure me as much as him. Certainly with him watching I'd cum much quicker. I worked it in and out, as the hot water sprayed down on me. I kept my head back, looking up so he didn't think I might see him, building the speed up, using my left hand to rub my clit, as my right rammed it in faster and faster. I was on the verge and started moaning.

' UUH, UUH, UUH, AARGH, AARGH', in rhythm with my thrusting. I was now thrashing about and in danger of falling off the stool.

'AARGH, AARGH, OH GOD, YES, UUUNGH.'

I was really loud for him as I came. I stood slowly and eased the dildo in and out, caressing my pussy. I rinsed it off and climbed out of the shower noticing his shadow moving away as I did so. Smiling with post orgasmic pleasure I went to get ready for Anthony. 45 minutes later I found a note in the kitchen.

'Went out while you were showering. See u tonite. Don't forget Michelle coming. Love Chris xxx.'

Sure you did. Naughty boy. Love Chris hey. Mmph, he was getting more confident.

Anthony arrived at 6pm exactly. I opened the door and could see he was happy with my outfit. He tried not to look me up and down, but failed miserably. I'd chosen the typical 'little black number'. I had high heels with straps around my calves to my knees. A thigh length dress with a 6-inch slit in each side. Spaghetti straps, which crossed over my back and met the dress above my arse, but the front was the attention grabber. It was two-tone lace, fitting loosely down my front, with a plunging neckline almost to my belly button, and two strings across the front to hold it in place. The lace was patterned with swirls of thicker darker lace over the nipples, and very thin and see-through elsewhere. It was actually very classy, but also hugely sexy. To finish I off coarse wore black stocking and suspenders. A must for a dress like that. I had my hair up, pearl earrings and a very submissive looking black lace chocker with a single pearl in the middle.

'Come in Anthony.' As he followed he could see the back for the first time.

'What can I get you?'

'A beer thanks.'

'Sit down. I'll bring it.'

I fetched a beer and a glass, and returned to the lounge. He was sitting like a schoolboy, perched on the edge of the couch. I leant forward over the coffee table and pored the first half of the beer before handing it to him. As I looked up he was looking down the front of my dress. I knew he could see a lot. That was the point.

'Right. I take it you approve?'

'Yes it lovely.'

'Lovely? Very diplomatic. About this evening. Firstly your paying £250 so unlike if Mary was here, or if I was doing this for free you are entitled to look at what your paying for, without worrying about me catching you. So if you feel like looking down the front of the dress when I bend over, go ahead. Yes?'

'Urr, yes.'

I sat opposite and crossed my legs letting the dress fall to the side so he could see the stocking tops and suspenders. Again he looked nervous about looking, so I lifted my leg to emphasize the point. He could now probably see the see-through black panties I'd chosen. He was now looking more freely and I think I'd made him realize how much he was going to enjoy spending £250.

'The other things you need to remember. Don't forget I'm Mary. If you want to call me darling or something fine. Don't forget to treat me like your wife.'

'How do you mean?' He hardly looked up as he spoke. Good.

JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers