Weekend Plans at Riverview

Story Info
A Happy Surprise.
1.9k words
4.15
4.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend Plans

It was supposed to be a big weekend at Riverview. Russ and Susie had been looking forward to it for the past six months - it was to be the first weekend of the year.

They were disappointed to hear that their neighbors Sam and Carol we're unable to attend, and the other couples- Ellie and John, Nellie,and Ned- had to reluctantly bow out too.

Susie and Russ were disappointed, but they decided they would have a weekend for just the two of them. Their sex life was extremely hot with just the two of them. So, they started out the weekend with their head full of ideas.

They decided to make a late lunch and while talking over a burger and wine they quickly turned to flirting and teasing. Susie got up, slowly and teasingly took off her clothes and started walking around naked. Russ followed suit and was soon stark naked.

Susie looked longingly at Russ as he looked at her. Lately she had been feeling worried as she and Russ and their friends moved out of middle age. She both felt more comfortable in her body and more self-conscious.

The sun was ready to go down on this early winter day. Susie looked out into the backyard and saw a rake she had left out.

"I might as well walk out and get it." She said to Russ.

"Naked? Asked Russ.

"The fence is high and with Carol and Sam away, why not?"

"I'm sure it would be more than OK if they were home!" Russ said and winked as Susie walked outside. He watched her lovingly and then went to the living room, reminiscing.

He remembered Nellie as he slipped up behind her and ran his hands over her ass. She moved back against him, and he slipped his fingers into her pussy, it was velvety, soft, and welcoming. His hard long cock moved deeply into her. She strained against him, pulling him in. Her pussy clenched around him, pulsing and holding his cock still.

He felt her tighten and loosen and tighten and loosen. It was too much for him and he felt his orgasm build. His fingers slipped in and around the folds of her pussy. She bucked against him, pulsing.

Russ also remembered John, dressed only in a shirt, guiding Susie to the green velvety sofa. He laid her back with one leg on the floor and the other on the arm rest. Her pale body reflected the soft lighting. Her long curved legs were open glistening with juice.

John took the dildo and slowly teased her pussy with it, covering it with her juice and rubbing it on her clit, moving it in her and out, rubbing her velvety soaked pussy tenderly. She began to move down on the dildo when it entered her and to moan softly as it was taken out. He remembered her arching towards John, reaching out for his cock. She dropped the dildo. She was happier with the real thing.

Russ was sitting naked on the living room couch with a large hard cock when the doorbell rang.

Susie meanwhile was walking around the garden naked, feeling exposed and extremely excited. She heard a knock on the fence and a man stuck his head in. She was obviously naked but he wasn't taken aback. So she grinned as he looked at her. He smiled. She moved to give him a better view. Bob and Carol sometimes had parties..so.

"We are staying at the house of our mates Carol and Bob." He said, "I hope you don't mind my staring. Bob and Carol told us, in some detail, about your place. We met them on a swap site."

The weekend plans just got switched.

It was exciting for Susie to stand there naked as he looked at her admiringly and waited for her response to what he had just said. He was their age and looked good in his white pants and blue shirt.

Her response- she walked towards him, smiled, and looked directly at his crotch. She wanted to see if he was hard, but his pants were loose, and she couldn't get a peek. She wanted to walk over and place her hand on him, to see, or feel, the outline of his cock. It was too early for that though. She pointed to the patio and asked him if he wanted to sit down at the table and stay a while.

"Tell me more about what you have done with Carol and Bob," she said seductively, acting as if this was a normal conversation to have naked. She moved her legs and spread them just a bit. His eyes were wide.

"You're distracting me." He said with a grin, "but here goes. I'm Mark and my wife is Barb. We were playing on a swinger site one time and saw their names and ages and, well, interests. We wanted to try group sex but were, you know, reluctant to take the step. Itt took some time but eventually we emailed them and decided to meet at a hotel between us. It was awkward at first.

We knew it was something they had done before- well with you, so of course you know that- and that put us at ease a bit. We decided to break the ice and play strip poker. The first hand Bob won, and Barb lost. She looked at him. Her eyes were wide and the pulse in her throat throbbed. He said, "How about if you lowly slip off your pants and turn around."

She looked at him, nodded, and slowly slipped her pants down, watching his face while she stepped out of them. She stood there with her white panties, her blouse and nothing else. She turned around seductively. She has a beautiful ass. He moved close to her and feeling adventurous she slowly bent over so he could see her pussy lips.

They glistened with her juices as the fire threw shadows over her. Bob touched her gently, separating the lips of her pussy so we could see deeply into her pussy. He let her stand that way and she began to shiver a little. Dropping to his knees, he blew across her opening and then stroked her with his tongue.

I hadn't realized that I had moved closer to Carol until I felt her hand on my crotch. I looked at her, but her eyes were on my wife and her husband. Suddenly, she cleared her throat and spoke in an erotically crackled voice, 'OK. Let's get back to the game.' "

"Wow." Susie said. "If I hadn't been turned on standing naked with you, I sure would be now."

Just then Russ came out of the back door naked and with a partial hard on and said, "Here you are. Having fun?" he smiled.

"You are too." Said Susie looking at his cock. "Barb must be here!"

"Yes, come inside." Sitting on the couch was a brown- and grey-haired woman dressed in pants and a red blouse. She had an attractive crooked smile and long auburn hair down to her shoulders. And the hint of soft succulent breasts under her red blouse.

The four of them were sitting in the living room, Susie and Russ on the couch, naked. Russ had a hard cock and Susie spread her legs.

They sat together on the couch with Barb looking at Russ's hard on and Mark looking at Susie's face and then downward as she slowly spread her legs wide. She was not hiding anything, certainly not her sudden new plans for the weekend.

"OK, "Russ said. "We're naked, so as trade off why don't you tell us about what you've done with Carol and Bob."

"I told Susie a bit already. Swinging started out as a fantasy and the more and more we shared our sexuality with others we grew more comfortable, and we experimented. Strip poker set the table."

"It was hot from the beginning. What we were up to was incredibly exciting." Barb said. "That first time when Bob's cock came out with precum already coating it I almost came right away."

"After that we were more...open." Barb said.

"Yes," Mark added. "I should also say we have a few kinks."

"Hmm, tell me." Russ said.

"We are into some kinky stuff, like spanking and blindfolds."

"Spanking!" said Susie. "Can you show us. I'd watch!"

Mark and Barb looked at each other and then at Russ and Susie, who were obviously turned on.

"OK." Said Mark and Barb simultaneously. Mark began removing Barb's blouse. Underneath she was braless, and her breasts were as beautiful as Russ imagined they would be. He then lifted her skirt exposing light pink see-through panties.

Mark sat as she came over, leaned over his lap and lay over him. He took his hand and softly touched her behind. He then slapped her, harder with each stroke. She moaned with each stroke.

Susie had one hand on her pussy and the other on Russ's cock as they watched.

Barb stood up, obviously aroused, and took a bow.

"That isn't something we usually do," said Russ. "But it's sure hot to watch."

"I have a tingling feeling. Might try that some day." Said Susie. "So now tell us about the blindfold."

"Well," said Barb. "It is our finale when it is the time to come, in this game the goal if for everyone to come together."

"What about the blindfolds?"

"The event starts with a flip of the coin to determine if the men or the women are blindfolded. Then soft music comes on. The blindfolded men, say, walk around the room, moving with the music.

The women dance around. Then they pick a partner, anyone they want. The fun begins.

"I want to do it now." Said Susie. "What do you think?"

There were yes nods all around.

"It's fun with five or ten couples. You keep guessing who is giving you that great blow job, or fingering or fucking you."

Russ quickly found a nickel on the desk. He flipped it. Barb said, "OK. Heads."

It came up tails. Russ and Mark got blindfolds and put them on.

Susie put herself in front of Mark. She slowly undressed him. She admired his round smooth cock head. Also the drips of precum. She shyly put her finger on the tip. He sighed.

Barb, meanwhile, got down on her knees in front of Russ's cock. It looked delicious. She had wanted to taste his cock the whole time he was sitting around naked. Russ felt Barb's mouth engulf him. He felt her tongue circling the tip. His cock was delicious.

He wondered if Susie was doing the same to Bob. He knew that after having many cocks, each one different, she could change her blow job technique in an instant. She began licking up and down Mark's shaft and then let her tongue linger on the tip.

Russ knew Susie loved sucking cocks. She was an expert at taking a man to the brink then slowing down. By Mark's moans it was obvious that he was enjoying her tongue. Finally, she brought him over the edge.

When it was her turn, she had Mark lay on the ground and she squatted over him, her pussy above his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and she lowered her clit right on his mouth. She then asked him to keep his tongue out but not move it. She moved her pussy all around his outstretched tongue pushing, sliding until she was dripping on his tongue, mouth, and face. She came with a moan, yes.

They invited them to the next party.