Welcome to College Week Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my ass further and my pussy was now all his for the taking. He was able to go faster and give me all he had. My knees were now against my shoulders. I was delirious. It felt so wonderful to help him with this problem and be rewarded with such a deep and energetic fucking. I could feel the base of his cock pushing against my pussy lips and my clit was electrified as it rubbed against the shaft of his dick. He was quiet and then he said "FUCK!!". I knew he was about to cum.

I said "Quick. Let me up."

I knelt on the floor in front of him. He stood there with his dick in his hand, with a grimace on his face not knowing what to do, but needing to give me his seed. I had learned my lesson with Mike. None of this was going to go to waste. I was kneeling in front of him, holding my tits up and my mouth open. He was squeezing his dick and looking kind of lost. I moved his hand and started to jerk his dick. It didn't take long and he came on my tits. For the second shot, I had recovered and caught it in my mouth. I put my mouth over the tip and softly suckled his cock to catch the rest. He came three more spurts. It was very fluid, not rope-like, as with Mike. I caught the first two and tried to swallow the third, but it was too much too fast. I had to take the third one on my tits. He tasted sweeter than Mike. Like strawberries and pineapples. I chalked that up to a better diet. As I scooped up what I missed off my tits and licked my fingers clean, he was standing there with his dick in his hand.

I told him to "Sit down before you fall down, little brother."

He came around and just smiled at me. I stood up and my tits bounced slightly. His cock began to wake up.

"That's about all I can take of that for now. Let me relax and we will try again. The weekend is still young and you are gonna eat this pussy sometime before we are through this."

He smiled and said "With pleasure."

12