Welcome to the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Lanie gets a taste of satisfaction from her father-in-law.
3.9k words
4.47
181.4k
77
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,729 Followers

Lanie Shine swam underwater to the ladder at the deep end of the pool. She climbed to the edge of the pool and brushed her long, blonde hair back on her head. She tilted her head back to feel the warmth of the sun on her face. She liked the feel of the water running off her body, and the feel of the straps of her new bikini cutting into the soft flesh of her boobs.

She slicked her hair back on her head. Around the pool, a lot of eyes were looking at her, some men and some women. The women, she was sure, hated her for her great body, and the men, of course, were all silently lusting for her.

Her nipples were hard and showed clearly through the tiny bikini top. If it was any smaller, she might as well have been wearing nothing at all. Could she blame those men for lusting for her? That was the point.

But the whole purpose for the tight, tiny new bikini was lost unless it worked on her husband. She walked toward the table, looking for him among the others lounging around the pool, some young and some old. From the number of eyes that followed her, they appreciated the way her heavy boobs jiggled in the bikini top that could barely contain them.

But her husband was not looking her way. He wasn't even at their table, but over by the bar, talking with someone she didn't know.

She grabbed her towel to wrap around herself. Just before she covered her body, she noticed the eyes of one man in particular who appeared to appreciate her body, Joseph Shine, her husband's father.

He was alone at their table, and his eyes were right on her. He didn't look away when she caught him looking, like those other, weaker men around the pool, who didn't want to get caught staring at a hot nineteen year old girl by their wives. And he had a sly smile on his lips.

She covered herself with the towel, tucked the corner into the valley between her boobs, and walked over to the table.

"Where's Mom?" she said, and sat at the table next to her father-in-law.

He pointed over to the bar.

"Your husband and his mother went to get more margaritas," he said.

"Oh. That's good," Lanie said.

Mom was walking back to the table with a margarita in each hand. Joe had turned away, and his smile was gone, as if he knew that his intense gaze would make her uncomfortable.

Mom set the glasses, with salt around the rim, on the table, one in front of her and one in front of her husband.

"How was your swim, dear?"

"Good. It was good," Lanie said.

But it didn't arouse her husband like it was supposed to. Lanie put her elbow on the table and put her chin in her palm and frowned. Hell, it didn't even get his attention.

She looked at her in-laws. They were sipping their margaritas, and Mom was making eyes at Joe like she was a silly schoolgirl. Lanie winced. She had seen her look at him like that before. What was that all about?

"Who's Jimmy talking to?" Lanie said.

Her in-laws both turned to look at their son at the bar.

"Oh, he's another car salesman he just met. You know Jimmy," Mom said.

Joe snorted and sipped his margarita. Lanie sighed. Jimmy was supposed to bring her something to drink, even though she wasn't old enough. But there was always a deal to make. She nodded. Yes, she knew her husband.

* * * *

Lanie lowered herself onto Jimmy's cock. He groaned. She sighed. This was what she had been waiting for all day, to be right there on top of him, with his hot cock inside her. She put her hands on his chest and moved her ass up and down.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Fuck me just like that," Jimmy said.

He had his arms folded behind his head on the pillow, and a big grin on his face. He liked to watch her big boobs jiggle and shake when she rocked up and down on him. Sometimes, though, she wished he would touch her. She liked it when he put his hands on her.

"Honey? How about if we-" she started to say.

"Maybe next time, baby. Just keep going, just like that," Jimmy said.

She frowned. His wide eyes were fixed on her boobs. She looked over at the nightstand by the bed, where her book was covered by her bikini top and the condom wrapper. Where had she left off last night? Oh yeah, that's right. The killer was about to discover the address of the cop who was looking for ...

"Baby?" Jimmy said.

Lanie looked down at him and blinked.

"Hm?" she said.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing. Why?"

"You seem distracted. Can you try to focus? You're fucking me here," he said.

She smiled. "Sure, dear. Sorry."

She pumped her ass up and down faster. Jimmy sighed and his eyes closed.

"Yeah. That's the way I like it. No one does it better than you, baby," he said.

Lanie smiled. It made her so happy to be able to make her husband feel good. What would it be like if he tried as hard to make her feel good?

She heard something and held her breath to listen. It sounded like someone moaning. Was it Jimmy? No, he was breathing heavy, but he wasn't moaning. It was coming from the next room. She listened a little longer, and her eyes grew wide. It was Mom's moans. They were having sex at the same time.

The thought of Jimmy's parents naked and having sex in the next room left and image in her mind that made her shiver. But the more she listened to that woman's moans, the more intrigued she became. She was doing a lot of moaning. What was Joe doing to her to make her moan like that? She looked down at her husband. Why didn't he make her moan like that?

She closed her eyes and started moaning. Through the wall, she could still hear Mom moaning. She rocked harder on top of Jimmy and moaned louder. If she could hear Mom, could Joe hear her? The thought made her shiver again. She hoped so. She liked the way he was looking at her that afternoon.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Jimmy said.

Lanie opened her eyes. He was looking at her, but he had a dumb, puzzled look on his face.

"I'm moaning, honey. It feels good," Lanie said.

"Oh. Well, cut it out, would you? I can't concentrate."

He closed his eyes again. Lanie sighed and rolled her eyes.

But it was feeling good. Usually, Jimmy didn't last long enough to get her off. He always said it was because she was still just nineteen and her pussy was so tight. She pushed herself down harder on his cock. If she could keep him going just a little bit longer, she wouldn't have to use her fingers to get herself off tonight. But Jimmy groaned.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm gonna cum," he said, with his teeth clenched tight.

His hips bucked off the bed, and she squeezed his shoulders to hold on. It wasn't an eight second ride, and Jimmy wasn't a bucking bronco. The ride lasted only a few seconds, and he collapsed limp under her.

He was sweating and panting. Lanie smiled. He was like a sweet little boy, and it made her so happy to be able to take care of him and all his needs.

"Ok baby. You gotta get off. I gotta get this condom off before it leaks," Jimmy said.

Lanie rolled off of him to her side of the bed. His cock slipped out of her pussy. He was holding the bottom edge of the condom.

"I hate these fucking things," he said, and pulled it off.

He wrapped it up in a couple of tissues. Already, his erection was drooping.

"Then why don't we have sex without them?" Lanie said.

Jimmy laughed. "You're so cute. Because I don't want you to go and get pregnant."

"Why not?" she said.

"Because having babies will make those beautiful tits sag. There'll be time for having babies later, when you're older. Right now ... Goddamn, those are great looking tits," he said, staring at her bare chest.

She wanted to cover them with her arms, but let him look. Sometimes she felt like they belonged more to him than to her.

He leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Good night, baby," he said.

He hugged his pillow to his chest and rolled over on his side of the bed. Lanie stared at his back. She was happy to be his wife and satisfy her needs, wasn't she? So why did she feel so empty inside?

She picked up her book and read a few pages. It was just after one in the morning, and she was too worked up to sleep. She looked at Jimmy's back. He was snoring softly. She smiled. He was so sweet when he was sleeping. And she was so lucky to have a husband who loved her so much. It seemed like such a big deal when she was still in school that he was seven years older than her, but what did it matter now that they had been married more than a year? What other man could love her and provide for her as well as Jimmy?

She looked around the condo bedroom. Hell, he made enough money to pay for this entire timeshare vacation for them and his parents. She sighed and closed the book. So why did it feel like something was missing?

She heard another noise and listened for a minute. Was that the tv? Who else could be up at half past one in the morning?

She put the book down on the nightstand, put on one of Jimmy's oversized t-shirts, and went out to the living room to see who was still up.

Jimmy's father was sitting in the recliner, pushing a button on the remote, cycling through channels on the tv. He looked up when she came in.

"Lanie? What are you doing up?" he said.

She shrugged. "I couldn't sleep. What's your excuse?"

He chuckled. "I guess it's this Florida weather. The humidity messes with my sinuses," he said, and waved his fingers over his nose.

Lanie sat down on the sofa to the right of the recliner and pulled her legs up under her. Joe's eyes glanced at her legs, and she tried not to smile. He and his son were just alike.

"It was a beautiful day," she said.

He nodded. "Yeah. A hell of a day."

"Are you and Jimmy going golfing tomorrow?"

"If it's anything like it was today, we'll probably play a full eighteen," Joe said.

His thumb worked the button on the remote, pausing only occasionally to give one show or another a brief chance before moving on. Lanie just nodded. She had no idea what men meant when they talked in those obscure sports terms, but she didn't want to look stupid.

"What about Mom? How's she feeling?" Lanie said.

"She's pretty tired. She went right to sleep," Joe said, and looked at her with that sly smile that she saw earlier that day.

"You must have worn her out," Lanie said.

"You could say I wore her out."

"What do you mean?"

Joe looked at her like he couldn't believe she was serious about that question. His sly smile vanished. There was an awkward moment of silence between them. He sat up in the recliner.

"I fucked her brains out tonight," he said.

He looked straight at her and held her gaze for a moment, then turned his attention back to the tv.

Lanie swallowed hard. She covered her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing out loud. She couldn't believe her father-in-law would talk like that about his wife in front of her. It gave her a thrill down her spine that tickled her toes.

She turned her own eyes to the tv. But this conversation was too intriguing to let go. She wanted him to talk to her like that some more. She cleared her throat.

"You did?" she said.

He turned to look at her, and his hand absently adjusted his crotch. She pretended not to notice. Was he getting turned on, too?

"Yes. And I blame you," he said.

Lanie scoffed.

"Me? Why do you blame me?" she said.

Joe glared at her, and she was a little frightened.

"Because you've been walking around in that bikini for three days, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I gave it to her as hard as I could. Poor woman. She's not the one who deserved it," he said with a snarl in his voice.

The hairs on the back of Lanie's neck stood up. She swallowed hard. Her eyes were drawn to the bulge swelling out the front of his shorts. She was afraid to hear his answer to her next question, but she had to ask it anyway.

"Who did?" she said.

"You did," he said, and turned back to the tv.

Lanie let her breath out. There it was. That was the answer she was expecting. Why was it not so frightening once it was out there in the open?

Her heart was pounding. She was damp between her legs. Why was she so turned on, like there was the possibility that she was going to have sex?

"I heard a lot of noise from your room tonight," she said in a low, cautious voice.

Joe snorted. "I'll bet you did."

She played with a loose string on the bottom edge of Jimmy's t-shirt.

"I wish Jimmy would fuck my brains out once in a while," she said.

Joe looked at her and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Lanie said.

"I'm sorry, hon. I don't mean to laugh. It's just that ... With Jimmy, well, money has always been his first love."

Lanie frowned.

"I don't see you turning down too much," she said with an attitude that she was surprised to hear in her own voice.

"You're right about that. He probably got his love of money from me."

"It looks like he didn't get everything from you," Lanie said.

"Excuse me?"

She pointed to the bulge in the front of his shorts.

"I can't think of too many men who can fuck their wife's brains out and still be that horny," she said.

He looked down at his shorts, and moved his hand over the bulge.

"Can you blame me? I'm talking about fucking my wife with a girl who's not wearing panties," he said, and pointed between her legs.

Lanie tensed. Her eyes got wide. She didn't think he would notice. But then she smiled. This was getting fun.

"I never wear panties," she said.

"I noticed," he said. His sly smiled was back.

"Jimmy told me he doesn't want me to wear panties because they get in the way when he wants to fuck me," Lanie said with a smug grin.

Joe nodded.

"That sounds like Jimmy. Always aiming for what's best for him."

"That's not fair. We have sex all the time, and sometimes in kinky places. That's why he doesn't want me to wear panties. He wants me always ready whenever he wants it," she said.

"And when does he want it?"

Lanie shrugged. "I don't know. About once a week or so."

Joe laughed.

"My poor child. You have so much to learn," he said.

Lanie frowned and crossed her arms.

"I can't believe you would say that about your own son," she said.

"Don't get me wrong, dear. I love my son. And he's a great kid, as long as he's getting what he wants."

Lanie opened her mouth to speak, but stopped. Was it true what he was saying about Jimmy? She had an uneasy feeling in her stomach that it was.

"When he fucks you, does he make you cum?" Joe said.

"I get off every time we fuck. Didn't you hear me tonight?"

"But does Jimmy make you cum?"

Lanie hesitated. She didn't have an answer for that.

"Does he take the time to make sure you're satisfied, or do you take care of it yourself?" Joe said.

Still, Lanie didn't answer. The uneasy feeling in her stomach was getting worse. The horror of what she had got herself into was becoming clear.

"Lanie, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this. You've married yourself to a man who only cares about himself. That's why he wants to fuck you in kinky places. He wants to get caught. He wants everyone to know that he's fucking such a hot looking girl," Joe said.

He paused. He was watching her. Lanie wished he wouldn't look at her. She didn't want him to see her cry.

"Has he ever eaten your pussy?" Joe said.

She shook her head and sniffled. Her eyes were wet with tears, and blurred her vision.

"Have you ever had your pussy eaten?"

She shook her head again. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Joe stood up. The bulge of his penis stuck out in the front of his shorts, and looked bigger than she thought.

"Where are you going?" she said, and her voice cracked.

He put his hands on his hips.

"It's time someone ate your pussy, dear. Now spread those legs," he said.

Lanie's eyes got wide. She sputtered.

"B-But ... I'm married," she said.

"So am I, honey. But Jimmy's not gonna take care of your needs, and I'm the only other man in your life right now, so spread those legs so I can get to work."

She stared at him with her mouth hanging open. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. That was the craziest thing she'd ever heard. But it made sense. And she couldn't deny how horny she was, or how horny he was. Her eyes dropped to the long, thick bulge hanging down the leg of his shorts. What would it feel like to have her brains fucked out by that thing?

Her tears had stopped. She sniffled and wiped the streaks from her face. Slowly, she spread her legs, hoping to God that Jimmy stayed asleep. She pulled up the bottom of the t-shirt. She was shaking. This was crazy. She should not be showing her pussy to her father-in-law.

He grinned real big.

"My goodness. You have a beautiful pussy," he said.

Lanie blushed. That was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her.

"Thanks," she said.

He got on his knees between her spread legs and put his hands on her calves.

"Now you just relax and enjoy the ride. Let me do all the work," he said.

He started by kissing the insides of her thighs, at her knees, switching from one leg to the other. Lanie gasped with each tender, delicate kiss. It felt like he was touching her with a wire that sent jolts of electricity through her body. His mouth moved closer to her pussy, and her breathing got heavier. The anticipation was driving her out of her mind. She lifted her ass off the sofa to push her crotch closer to his mouth.

But when he got to her pussy, he didn't dive in and start licking, like she expected. He touched his lips to her wet, puffy pussy lips, and kissed her all around the soft hairs on her mound. She groaned.

"For God's sake, Joe. Please eat me," she said.

He lifted his head from between her legs. His mouth and cheeks were shiny with juices from her pussy. He slipped two fingers into her pussy and she flinched.

"In good time, my dear. You are a work of art. I can't rush my work," he said.

He was fingering her pussy and rubbing his thumb over her clit, and looking at her with that sly smile and devilish eyes. She was chewing on her lower lip and moaning and bucking her hips up against his hand. Why was he teasing her like that? She had waited all her life for someone to give her head.

He bent down and licked her pussy. His tongue was warm and wet and sent tingles all the way up her spine. She squeezed her eyes shut and her back arched up.

"Oh fuck yes," she shouted.

Joe lifted his head again.

"Please, keep your voice down, dear. I don't want you to wake Jimmy. I can't finish this if I have to explain to him why I'm eating his wife's pussy."

"What about your wife?" Lanie said.

He laughed. "I don't think you can scream loud enough to wake her up right now."

He dipped his head between her thighs and licked her pussy. Lanie sighed. That felt so good. She lifted her head to watch his tongue slide over her pussy lips. He poked the tip of his tongue into her pussy and she moaned. He was holding her hips, and she churned them in his hands.

Her head fell back to the cushion. Her back undulated like a snake. She was moaning, but squeezed her lips together to keep her voice down.

He was making her cum already. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at the ceiling. She shouldn't be so surprised. She was so worked up just thinking about getting fucked with that thing he had in his shorts.

"Oh fuck ... Oh God Joe ... You're making me cum," she said.

She put one hand on his head, and her thighs squeezed together on his ears. With her other hand, she grabbed the pillow beside her, pressed it down over her face, and screamed into it as loud as she could.

He kept licking. Her orgasm went on forever. Her whole body jerked with hard spasms. She couldn't catch her breath. How did he make it feel so good?

When the spasms finally passed, she was left limp and quivering. She removed the pillow from her face. She was panting and sweating and twitching. Her legs hung limp over his shoulders. He was still licking her pussy.

jallen944
jallen944
1,729 Followers
12