Well I Never! Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have stopped her with some serious kissing but felt that Penny needed to talk out these feelings so I let her continue.

"Dee was so brave! She must have had quite a shock when he announced he was leaving this morning, poor darling. She had no idea what he was planning, she said he seemed very pre-occupied in the past few days while I've been away and seemed to spend a lot of time going through papers. I wonder what he was looking for? I did most of the filing, perhaps I should have a look through myself next week sometime."

"Shall I open a bottle of wine?" I asked, still holding her close.

"I fancy something rich, fruity and red please, Harry."

"Mistress mine, your wish is my command. I will return in a minute with a suitable offering." I said as I left to search Val's wine store.

I selected a Bordeaux Rouge and blew the dust off the bottle. Back in the kitchen Penny was adjusting flames, stirring and humming along to the music. I opened the bottle and poured two large glasses.

"Here's your medicine young lady, Doctor Harry suggests one of these now and another with supper."

Penny sipped her wine "Perfect, was this one of Mum's?"

"Yes" I replied. "She has a nice selection, picked up on her tours of France I expect. I've actually been to this vineyard in my motorhome. They have this excellent scheme where motorhomes can park free, I think the farmers and winemakers are glad to have some company and it gives them an opportunity to sell their produce direct to new customers. This guy actually sits amongst his wine vats playing his clarinet! He plays rather well too. One day I asked him whether his wine prefers Mozart or Benny Goodman, he suggested it depends on the mood of the wine. Either way it has a happy disposition don't you think?"

"It sounds perfect Harry, please take me there one day. OK, time to eat. Why not change to mood of the music to suit the wine. I think Mum has Benny Goodman playing the Mozart clarinet concerto - get the best of both worlds!"

It was indeed the best of all worlds. Mozart, Benny Goodman, delicious food, candlelight in an English cottage and the most sexy naked woman across the table. We ate slowly, playing gentle footsie under the table. Penny's eyes sparkled, our conversation was light and amusing, we were deeply in love.

It was late when we finished the meal and the wine. Penny told me she found the sight of me dancing in the garden with Helen had been incredibly erotic so we found some slow mood music and quietly held each other as we slowly danced in the candlelight. Our arousal was slow, simmering and so sexy! It started with gentle caresses as we danced, then as the dancing slowed to a standstill, our tender kisses became deeper and more passionate.

"Harry, just for fun . . can I tie you up?" Penny asked as she danced close.

"Er, OK. Can I do you too?"

"Of course, let's go upstairs and try it." Penny was already leading the way.

I blew out the candles and followed her, I realised that it was already after midnight! In the bedroom Penny had several silk scarves in her hand.

"Lay Down Harry. At any time we can stop the game by saying 'tweed knickers', OK?" I nodded, she smiled and kissed me gently.

"First, I'll put a scarf around your eyes to blindfold you." A dark blue scarf with delicate perfume still lingering was tied around my head, masking my vision completely. Penny had been straddling my chest as she tied the blindfold. She leaned forward to tie a hand to the bed head, her vagina was pressed to my mouth. I licked and probed as best I could, enjoying the flavours and aromas from her pussy. She continued with the other hand, grinding even harder into my mouth.

When she had tied my hands she moved her groin away from my face and kissed me deeply. "Mmmm, lovely taste you have in women! Now for your feet my darling."

When my legs were lightly secured with the silk scarves she lay alongside me and murmured softly "Let's have half an hour each playing this game. Primary sex organs will be out of bounds, OK? So I can't play with your cock or balls and you won't be able to touch my pussy or nipples when it's your turn. You OK with that Harry?"

I agreed and Penny began by kissing my ear, so gently, then her tongue explored too. With her fingernails she began to slowly scratch my scalp under my hair, it was delightful. She whispered "I love you Harry, you have brought me back to life."

Penny nibbled her way around my face, licking and kissing so softly. Her breasts were trailing sensuously across my chest as she leaned round to kiss the other ear. Then she used her nipples to caress my chest and belly, just stopping short of my straining cock. She kissed my chest, dwelling on my tiny nipples, raising them to new heights.

Oh so slowly she trailed her kisses down to my belly, her hair barely brushing my penis as she moved slowly down my hip. She nibbled and kissed her way down the inside of my thigh, just avoiding my aching balls. Unhurriedly, she caressed down my leg. She seemed to be running her hand over the top of the hairs on my legs so that there was no contact with my skin, the effect was very erotic!

Penny was careful not to tickle my feet, she gently rubbed the sensitive soles with her face. Little kisses were planted on each toe in a leisurely fashion. Slowly Penny began to treat the other leg in a similar way as she progressed at a snail's pace up the inside of my leg.

The whole effect was incredibly sensual, it almost made me feel I was floating. Not being able to join in forced me to just enjoy my own sensations rather than trying to reciprocate.

Having caressed her way almost to my balls Penny backtracked and repeated that leg, but this time using her breasts to touch my leg. When she reached my groin she carefully avoided making contact with my cock but I could feel her warmth so she must have been only a millimetre or so away. Penny continued to use her nipples to stroke my belly and chest. She moved a nipple all around my mouth without allowing me to get it inside my lips. The she gently draped her breasts on either side of my face and wriggle from side to side to softly slap my face with each delightfully soft breast in turn. How did she think of these things!

She settled alongside me on the opposite side from where she started, her body tenderly touching mine at every point. Her arms stretched up and she pulled the bow on one tie. "Time's up Harry, I need a rest after that long journey."

I reached over to my other hand and pulled that bow loose then wrapped both arms around my sister. "That was absolutely amazing young lady, where did you get that delightful idea? No, don't tell me, it's happened in this bed before!"

"Yes, Hal dearest. Our darling mother has a story along these lines. Rather lovely to be able to concentrate on giving pleasure, but now I want to try receiving it please. Don't forget the rules."

Penny flicked open the soft ties at my feet while I removed the soft blindfold. I rolled to one side and she immediately occupied the centre of the bed. The same dark blue silk scarf became her blindfold.

I tied her legs loosely together and secured them to the rail at the bottom of the bed. Then quietly progressed up her body in a long caress with my penis. Penny gasped as I sat astride her chest allowing my balls to just touch her breasts. As she had done I leaned forward to tie her hands, my erect cock brushed the side of her face. She kissed the shaven area at the base of my penis. I wrapped a scarf around her wrists, holding together before making the final tie around the bedhead.

"Stay there darling, don't go away!" I said and I went downstairs to get a couple of scented candles. Back in the bedroom Penny was waiting patiently, looking delectable. I lit the candles and placed them safely then quietly opened the bedside cabinet drawer where I had left a couple of things earlier.

"Now my magnificently beautiful sister, I'm going to turn you over for a little massage, OK?" I whispered as I kissed Penny's ear.

Lifting her by her hips I rolled her over, raising her shoulders to make sure her breasts were comfortable beneath her. I straddled her waist facing towards her feet and with a little warmed oil began to massage her legs from behind her knees up to her bottom. I spread the oil inside her legs avoiding touching her vagina but spreading the cheeks of her bottom to reveal her anus. I tenderly ran a finger around the tight hole as Penny groaned. Gradually I inserted the tip of my middle finger inside it.

Reaching over with my other hand I retrieved the little vibrator I found in Mum's bottom drawer. I had washed it and now lubricated it with Mum's KY-jelly. Switching it to its lowest setting I removed my finger from her anus and immediately slipped the vibrator in its place. Penny bucked and moaned with pleasure.

"Harry, what have you just done to my bum?" She asked wriggling her backside.

"Well my love. I read about this in one of Mum's stories and thought of you when I found this little plastic pleasure pack in her drawer. Do you like it?" I asked, massaging more oil into her thighs and hips.

"It's amazing! I didn't know these things were so effective. I should have included that place in my out of bounds list but I'm glad I didn't." She was mumbling and becoming less coherent. "Harry, I'm cumming already you darling man!"

I lifted off her waist and continued my massage up her back to her shoulders. Her body was shuddering with pleasure. I kissed her neck and whispered "I love you so much Penny".

Her reply was incomprehensible as she was aflame with another orgasm. I moved to a position above her head so that my cock caressed her cheeks as I leaned forward to massage her shoulders and neck. She groaned into my groin, the soundwaves thrilling my balls.

"Turning you over now." I said, lifting her shoulders and rolling her to face up again. She was clutching her legs together tightly as the orgasm continued to electrify her body.

"Oh Harry, please fuck me! I'm desperate for your cock. Surely the time is up, please Harry." She pleaded.

"Not yet, sweetheart, another ten minutes then I can touch your pussy." As I replied I moved to her feet and untied them, spreading her legs so that I could get between her thighs. I kissed the inside of her knees and excruciatingly slowly moved my kisses up her thighs, first one then the other until I was bathed in her aroma of arousal without actually touching the source. Penny closed her thighs around my head.

"Please Harry, kiss my pussy, I'll explode if you don't!" She wailed. "My half-hour must be up now. Please, one little lick then . ."

I licked right up to the top of her thighs then all the way around her shaven pussy to the other thigh. Penny groaned. Without saying anything I knelt between her thighs, lined up my cock, lubricated with KY and slid it swiftly into her cunt.

Penny screamed. "At last, oh God that feels good! Oh Harry that's perfect!"

Her hands were still tied and the blindfold still in place. I held my penis hard and deep inside while I caressed her clitoris with a thumb. The gently vibrating device in her backside tingled against my cock. Then Penny began to spasm her muscles around my penis and I just had to start driving harder and faster. Penny's body was moved up the bed as I charged excitedly into her belly with each thrust.

"More, more!" She cried and we both crashed headlong through the raging surf of pleasure which washed over us. Penny had pulled her hands free and her arms were wrapped around me as we lay panting. As my penis wilted I reached down and removed the little vibrator.

Penny sighed "Harry that was fantastic!" Two more deep sighs and she was asleep.

I gently lay her down, covering her with the sheet and paid a visit to the bathroom. When I returned Penny hadn't moved, I blew out the candles and went naked downstairs to tidy up. Ten minutes later I quietly slipped into bed. Sleep was elusive as the day's events kept playing through my mind. When sleep came it was deep and long.

-----

Continued on Day Six.

Copyright (C) 2011 Jack Wellard. All rights reserved.

12