What Goes Around Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ordered another round of beer and coke.

"He flirted with me and I was flattered because he was good looking and was apparently successful. We began to fool around, physically, and even had sex. I know, that was dumb. He announced one day that his divorce was final and asked me to go out with him to celebrate. We went to a nice restaurant and he ordered a drink, but I was only twenty so got something else. He said it wouldn't be a celebration without a champagne toast and ordered a bottle. I was underage but the waiter never asked for my ID, I guess because he saw I was with an older man, who he seemed familiar with. I had a couple of glasses and it went to my head. He said we'd better go to his place.

"It was a real nice townhouse and when we got there we started kissing and ended up in bed. In the morning he said how nice it was to be with me. We had sex again in the morning. We met and went to my place quite a few times before he asked me to marry him. I was so captivated by the whirlwind romance that I said yes, and we were married the next month. My parents are deceased, so we just had a simple courthouse ceremony.

"It was great at first, but the sex was never quite like I thought it would be. In the last year he has started 'working late' a lot or going off to meetings and conferences out of town for several days at a time. He has never asked me to go along with him, even when it involved staying over a weekend."

She stopped and took a couple of deep breaths with her eyes closed, and Kyle reached across the table to put a hand over hers.

"I'm in and out of the gym all day and one time I saw him with another very young woman, more like a girl, and they were holding hands. She was all dolled up with blond hair and wearing heels. I think she was probably what he called his secretary. At least his secretary was who he raved about, how good she was at setting up meetings and all. It didn't take a genius to realize he was cheating on me, and I wondered whether he cheated on his former wife as well. Maybe even with me. I don't know what to believe any more."

She finished her beer. "He's been so distant lately, and we hardly even talk any more. We haven't had sex in like a month, and it was a long time before that. He's lost interest in me."

"That must hurt a lot."

"I wouldn't be surprised to find divorce papers one day. I was only twenty when we met and got married. This secretary, or whatever she is, can't be older than that. She almost looked like she belonged in high school. I got the impression his former wife was very young also. They had a couple of kids -brats he called them - and I discerned he has no interest in them, never sees them. He apparently sends alimony. And I think there was even at least one other wife before that. God knows how many times he's been married."

"How old is he, like sixty?"

She laughed "You'd think so being married so many times, but he's only forty."

"It sounds like he is interested in young girls rather than women. No offence."

"None taken. That's how I read it."

Kyle shook his head. "I wish there was something I could do."

She stared down at her empty glass. "Maybe there is." She continued to look down into her glass while she thought. When she looked up she said "Stay with me tonight. I need to feel something other than lonely."

"What about your husband? Aren't you..."

"He's off at a 'meeting' for the better part of the week. I'm sure he's banging the brains out of that so called secretary. That's probably how I temporarily lost mine."

He puffed out his cheeks. "On the one hand it would be a dream come true. On the other hand, you're still married."

"For how long I don't know. Look, it was a shot in the dark. If it's something you feel you shouldn't do I'll understand. It's just...I like you. You've helped me work things through. I may even take the first step and file for divorce before he does."

"Things are that serious?"

"They are." She ran a finger around the rim of her glass. "Let's go. Walk me to my car. Please."

Their cars were parked only a couple of blocks away, but they walked silently. As they got near the cars he took her hand and she squeezed his hand with hers.

Her car was nearest and after she unlocked it he took her by the shoulders and kissed her. Her arms went around him. "Thanks, I needed that. I needed to feel that someone cares."

He pulled her close and she rested her head on his shoulder while he stroked her hair. "I'll go with you."

Tears sprang into her eyes. "You will?"

"You said you liked that I'm honest, and I'm being honest now."

"Oh God Kyle, thank you."

He kissed her again and she got into her car and waited for him to pull up behind her to follow her. Along the way he called Laura (hands free since he was driving) and explained the situation.

She responded "Son, I hope you're not getting yourself into something you shouldn't."

"So do I, mom. So do I."

They pulled into a couple of spaces in front of a nice townhouse in an upscale community. Inside it was nicely furnished and had all the latest entertainment systems. Hardwood floors throughout. Granite countertops. Up to date appliances. Everything top of the line. It occurred to Kyle that this guy must be well off because he probably pays alimony to who knows how many women and yet can afford all this.

She led him upstairs to the master bedroom and he stared at the king size bed and master bath.

"Our house has one bathroom. Your master bath is larger than our whole kitchen and dining room put together."

Sonya dimmed the lights and moved into him for a kiss, long and deep. He felt the same stirring he had felt with his mother.

She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders and tugged off his undershirt. Her hands wandered over his arms and back. Soon she rested a hand on his chest.

"You're in shape. You have strong arms. Nice body. Probably can use a little work on your core, but that's common. The core is usually neglected." She laughed "That's the personal trainer in me talking. But we're not here to talk about your muscles."

They kissed again and her breasts pressed against his bare chest.

She whispered in his ear "Undress me, Kyle."

"Me?"

She glanced around the room. "Is anyone else here? Of course you!" she laughed.

His fingers trembled as he unbuttoned her blouse. When he was finished he thought she'd take it off, but she waited for him to push it off her shoulders.

"I...umm...might need help with this."

"You've got to learn sometime. Here." She turned around and presented him with the confusing fastening apparatus of her bra. "See what you can do. Figure it out."

He looked for little buttons or snaps, but found tiny hooks instead. After some effort a couple came loose and he saw how they worked and got the rest open. Her arms remained at her sides, waiting. He pushed the straps off her shoulders and the garment dropped to the floor.

Sonya turned around. He reached to cradle a breast, fondling gently and using his thumb on a nipple.

"Oh God that feels good, Kyle."

He bent to kiss a rosy tip and she gasped with pleasure. "I haven't felt anything like that for a long time."

"I could do this all night. I like that it makes you feel good."

She pressed his head against her chest and moaned softly. Eventually she pulled his head up for a kiss and they kissed another long, slow one.

She pushed his shoulders away from her and panted "I'm ready. I want to kiss some more, but I want you to finish your job."

He had an idea about how the slacks worked and managed the button and zipper. When they dropped he stood and stared at her flat stomach, moving in and out with her quickened breathing. She briefly sat on the bed to remove her shoes and kick off her slacks. She stood once again, nodding to him.

His hands reached for the waistband of her briefs at the hips, pushing down slowly until they also dropped and left him gazing at a small dark patch above bare lips. His hand reached out and stroked over the hair and brushed over the outer lips before slipping between them and her head tipped back.

She sank onto the side of the bed. "I'd better get you ready."

"Oh, I'm ready."

She laughed "I bet you are! But let's see if we can make you a bit more comfortable. These pants must feel a bit tight right now."

She quickly unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, admiring the bulge in his underwear as it became revealed. There was no hesitation on her part and she quickly yanked down his underwear.

"Ooh. You are ready. Oops, we forgot something. This is likely to be rather awkward unless we lose those shoes."

He sat quickly and pulled off his shoes and socks and kicked off the clothing gathered around his ankles.

She fell backwards onto the bed and pulled him with her. "I need this, Kyle. I need you."

She began to stroke him, but he stopped her. "I said I'm ready. I mean I'm REALLY ready."

She put a hand to her chin and thought. "I really need a nice, long session. If your immediate...needs...were satisfied do you think you could go again?"

He swallowed hard. "I think so. That has worked before. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry. It's just good not to be taken by surprise. Do what you were doing before. I liked that. I'll do something to you. Just let me know when it's time, okay?"

Kyle nodded as he reached for a breast to fondle and kiss while stroking a finger between her labia. Her woman smell was different from his mother's - not as strong, but his fingers got just as wet from probing. A finger slipped into her and she drew in a sharp breath.

One of her hands wrapped around him and stroked lightly. Within a short time he gasped out "It's almost time. Oh God, I don't know if I can hold it any longer."

She broke from his grasp and slid down the bed, straddling his knees.

"Oh! You better be careful!"

Sonya nodded, and began to lick him. She took him partway into her mouth. Kyle saw his penis disappear between her lips and that was the end for him. He moaned as he erupted into her mouth. She used her tongue on him until his spasms stopped. She took him in deeper and sucked before pulling away from him.

When she looked up at him his eyes were wide.

"Never don't that before?"

"Uh uh. I can't believe you did it. I can't believe how it felt...I mean I've seen it on video, but never imagined..." His voice trailed off.

She scooted back up. "Now, take care of me, Kyle. Please. I've been waiting for something like this. I'm ready."

"While I've never had done what you just did to me, I have done it."

Kyle remembered what his mother had liked. He fondled and kissed her breasts, alternating from one to the other. His tongue brushed over nipples. Fingers played down between her thighs. He remembered the nub that had given his mother such pleasure, and found Sonya's was larger than his mothers, and much more accessible. He massaged it and rolled it between his fingers. He slipped a finger into her, moved it around and pulled it out to rub between the fleshy lips. He massaged the lips and reinserted the finger.

Sonya rolled from side to side. She gripped the sheets and arched her back. With a moan she began to spasm and he felt pulsing around his finger.

He didn't wait for her to say anything, but spread her legs and knelt between them, staring at the swollen vulva. He bent to use his tongue, as his mother had liked. He caught her nub between his lips and tugged on it gently. He drew individual lips into his mouth and sucked on them while using his tongue.

When he noticed her rapid breathing he knelt between her legs, holding his re-erected penis. She drew her legs up and he rubbed his penis between the sopping lips, from bottom to top, time after time. She thought he was stimulating her, but he really was searching for the entrance. At last he felt his hardness sink in, and pushed it in all the way.

Kyle began a slow rhythm. Her eyes opened and looked up at him with an expression he had never seen directed toward him by a girl. She matched his rhythm, periodically pulling her body back so he came out. He reinserted and they began again, repeating the process several times. It finally dawned on him that she liked to feel it going all the way out and in, and took some long strokes from almost all the way out to in as deep as possible. He liked the way it felt as the pressure on him changed.

He picked up the pace but kept his strokes long - almost out to slamming into her, hard. She began to grunt with each thrust. He let her set the pace. Sometimes she held him in and ground against him. Kyle thought what he was doing with Sonya was so much more satisfying than with his mother, but he was grateful Laura had taught him.

Her legs whipped around him and she ground hard, grunting and moaning. Her body convulsed, but she kept grinding. He felt the pulsing around him as she came hard. Her arms around him as if to pull him into her. With a final arch and convulsion she was spent.

He was so close. He thrust hard and fast until he felt another release, and collapsed onto her.

She stroked his hair. "Oh Kyle. I really needed that. I think that may have been my best ever. Thank you."

She began to cry. He rolled off and used a corner of the sheet to wipe her tears.

She sniffed "This is what I've been missing, Kyle. Stan has never been like that. It's always so quick."

He kissed her and stroked her hair.

"Hold me, Kyle. Hold me."

With his arms around her they fell asleep.

In the morning he found her curled up against his body, breathing easily. He brushed hair from her face and gazed at her sleeping form, trying to memorize everything about her. He was fascinated by the shape of her breast as it laid on his chest. He had never given any thought to how soft breasts were.

She awoke, stretched and yawned. He kissed her and she pushed him onto his back, straddling him.

"Umm, what are you doing?"

"You really don't have much experience, do you?"

"Uh, no. There was just a couple of times with one woman."

"I guess at twenty I was inexperienced, too."

She slid down to his knees and played with him until he was at maximum hardness. When she slid up to his hips his erection was caught between her labia and pressed against his abdomen. She bent to kiss him and he fondled her breasts. She rocked on him and he felt himself getting wet. He watched his penis disappear under her and then reappear from between her lips. His hands cradled and fondled her breasts.

She straightened up and sat just below his hips. He watched her grasp him and guide his penis through her slit, from bottom to top. He watched it disappear and then pop out the top, grazing her nub. He was almost delirious when she raised her hips, guided him to her entrance and sank down on him. He watched his penis slide into her. Sonya rocked on him and pistoned up and down. He played with her breasts and teased the nipples. He wondered what happened to her nub in this position and reached down to feel around for it. She squealed when he found it. Her rocking/humping became faster and he tried to keep in contact with her nub as well as one breast, rubbing the nipple with his thumb.

Kyle felt the urge rising and tried to participate in the activity, but she was in complete control. Her gyrations became wilder and he spewed into her, but she kept going until he felt her squeezing him hard in rhythmic pulses. Her eyes closed and she moaned, almost a wail until she was finished and collapsed onto him, gasping. He stroked her hair and kissed her. She continued to lie on him and they remained joined for long minutes.

She rolled off , flopped onto her back with her eyes closed. "O God, Kyle. I wish..." She never finished the thought, but she didn't have to. He felt the same way.

Before dressing they showered together. She said she'd never showered with someone else "except in the high school locker room, but that was all girls."

They laughed as they 'washed' each other and squirted each other with the handheld shower head. But they joined together and experienced the joy of shower sex. She jumped into his arms and he held her bottom while her arms held around his neck. They laughed as they tried different positions, and eventually managed to both climax at the same time. It felt different than at night or earlier in the morning. This was playful.

While she dried her hair he dressed and wandered around the room buckling his belt, looking at framed photos. Suddenly he grabbed one and held it close, observing Sonya and a familiar face.

"Um, Sonya? Is this you and your husband?"

She wandered out of the bathroom. "Yeah. The dick."

"You said last night his name was Stan, right?"

"Yeah. Why the interest?"

"Because that's my father. Stan Preston. I don't know why it didn't register before." He tapped the photo. "Yet, how can it be? He moved to California."

She studied the photo with him. "Seriously? That's him?"

"I kept a photo of him. Mom tossed out all of hers, but I kept one, just so I'd recognize him. I had visions of meeting him on the street and punching him in the nose."

"I'm confused. It's impossible."

"He and mom married right out of high school. They were eighteen or nineteen. Let's see, I was eleven, so that would make him around thirty when he ran off on us and moved across the country with that waitress."

"But...but...shit."

"Well, that's a kick in the balls. When did he come back here?"

"Let me think...Now that you mention it I think I remember him saying that he once lived in California. If he moved back here I don't know if his wife came with him here or stayed there. I know he had two kids with her, and apparently abandoned them, also. He was thirty six or thirty seven when we got married, so it could work if he was married to her for six years or so. Maybe he even had two wives in that time, for all I know."

"He and mom married when they were about eighteen. When he was thirty he married another nineteen year old girl. At thirty six or so he marries a twenty year old. Now at thirty nine or forty he's after another girl? The man is sick."

Sonya took the photo and stared at it. "If all that's true I'm definitely leaving him before he completely ditches me. It looks like he always has one lined up before he ditches the one he already has."

When he didn't say anything else she looked up to find him staring at her. "What?"

"Do you realize that if this is true you are my stepmother?"

She began to laugh. She laughed until tears ran down her face. "I've just had glorious sex with my stepson! And he's nearly my age!"

"It's not funny."

"It IS funny. It's perfect. The son he abandoned and the wife he is ditching get together, completing the circle."

Kyle sat heavily on the bed in disbelief. When she regained her composure she put her arms around him. "Something happened last night, Kyle. My eyes were opened to something I've never known before. I looked at you and thought 'this is the way it should be, with someone you love.'"

He turned to her. "I felt something, too. I don't know what it was, but it was something that has been missing from my life. I looked at you and...and thought how wonderful it would be if life could really be like this. After all the rejection in my life - not just from my father, but from almost everyone at school. I only hung around with the dork crowd. I could only dream about going out with a pretty girl. Then you came along and believed in me."

She touched his arm. "As you believed in me."

"So what now?"

"I said I needed someone to help me sort things out. Well, with your help the sorting is done and I have made a decision. I'm moving out. I don't imagine he'll cry too hard at losing me. When he gets back from...wherever he is...he'll have room for the latest young pussy to move in."