What Happens in Spain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning away from the mirror she started the shower and stepped in, just rinsing and supposedly cooling her body before she went to bed. Two minutes, careful not to get her hair wet, and she turned the water off. She stepped again into the hotel room, still devoid of her roommate. Walking over to her bag she opened it and pulled out her friend; the water had cooled her skin but not her desire. Throwing the covers back on her bed she slipped her feet under the sheets where she could cover herself if Lori suddenly arrived.

Her first orgasm helped, relieving the edge, but not sating her in the least. She'd rubbed her friend and fingers against her clit, lubricated by her natural wetness and a couple of drops of the added lubricant. She'd long before learned that playing with her clit without lubricant soon dulled the sensation, a numbness crept over her, but by keeping herself lubricated, she could cum, and then sometimes after, do it again. This time again was almost immediately, her cry of "Oh Ryan," as she penetrated herself with her giant dildo telling exactly what she was thinking of. The first had been a fast orgasm, as was the one from Ryan's fingers; this one was longer and slower, gradually moving her friend inside herself, imagining it was Ryan's cock. Finally, she came; the pent-up tension in her body released. Lying there with her heart beat gradually slowing, her fingers stroked her flesh as she came down from her orgasm, eliciting a shiver when they found her still slippery clit. Ryan fingered me, she thought, so good... So good. Her fingers had lightly been strumming her clit, but as she thought of Ryan and his hands, his fingers, touching her there, her own touches increased again, both in duration and pressure. Reaching beside herself she found the lube bottle and opened it, dribbling a couple of more drops onto her clit. The first time, she'd rubbed herself with her friend. The second time she'd fucked herself with her friend. This time, her friend was still inside her, filling her, as she slowly, languorously, drove herself mad with her fingers for the highly unusual self-induced third time and for the fourth time in the last hour.

Her body finally slowed, a post-orgasmic glow putting a dull roar into her senses, her mind trying to remember when she'd ever gotten herself off three times before. She got up and washed her toy, putting the toy and lotion back into her bag and crawled into bed naked. She never slept naked, but somehow, this time, despite having a roommate, she just didn't feel like putting anything else on. She'd dozed and was almost sound asleep, when the door opened, and the light turned on as Lori entered the room. 'Oh! You're here," She truly sounded surprised.

"Yeah," she answered groggily, "where did you think I was?"

"Uh, I thought you'd probably, um," she stammered, "stopped to have a drink with Ryan."

"Yeah, almost," she answered, and rolled over to the wall, effectively shutting her off, neither denying nor confirming her unstated question.