What's in a Name?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were about half a block away, he pointed out his building.

"The red brick building up ahead on the right." He told Barb.

"Phil, pull over. Quickly." She sounded frantic, so he did; right in front of his building.

"Phil, can I come up to your place with you, just for a little while. Please? I don't want to be alone right now." She pleaded.

"Well alright. It's late, but I guess so."

"Oh, thank you!" And she kissed him for the third time.

Phil pulled his car around to the back of the building where he had an assigned spot. When they got to his apartment he unlocked the door and held it open for her and ushered her in.

"Oh this is nice, not quite the masculine bachelor pad I expected. Did you have help decorating?"

"Nope, did it all myself. Can I get you something to drink? I've got beer, but that's about it." He offered.

She walked into the kitchen and started exploring on her own. Phil just stood in his living room, dumbfounded; she really was cheeky, he realized. Phil was still not quite grasping all that had happened with Barb since he met her; and was still in progress, it appeared. Phil heard cabinets opening and closing in his kitchen.

"Thought you said you only had beer. Then what's this bottle of bourbon in the pantry for, medicine? Or could I have a wee drink of it?" He heard her shout out from his kitchen.

"Huh? I don't have a bottle of anything, let alone bourbon." Phil responded as he headed into the kitchen. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her standing there holding a bottle of Jim Beam that was three quarters full. Phil just shook his head, bewildered.

"Got ice?"

"Yeah, freezer -- there's an ice maker." He pointed toward the fridge. "Guess I forgot all about that bourbon."

As she poured herself a drink, Phil grabbed a bottle of MGD from the fridge.

"Cheers." She bumped her glass against his bottle.

"Yeah cheers." Phil was still confused as she pulled him by the arm to the living room and flopped down on his sofa; pulling him down next to her - as in, really close next to her.

"Thank you so much for your help today." She said, then took a long pull on her drink -- almost finishing it. She set the glass on the coffee table.

"No problem, I'm glad I was able to..." But Barb's lips suddenly were on his, preventing him from finishing his response. After a few moments she broke away.

"Phil, remember that cute little blond today and how I was teasing you about wanting to get into her panties?"

"Ah yeah, of course, I was pretty embarrassed." As he answered, she pulled his hand to her leg and pushed it up under her skirt; Phil felt his fingers traveling up the soft warm flesh of her inner thigh.

"How would you like to get into my panties? Right now." She said as his fingers connected with warm moistness between her legs. "See how wet I am for you, honey?"

Barb pulled her panties aside for him, then she pressed his fingers firmly into her and he felt them slip in between the wet folds of her pussy. She guided Phil's fingers up her slit until they slid over her hard little button. Her whole body jerked, almost like she'd been hit with a jolt of electricity.

"Oh god!" She said breathlessly.

Phil felt her fumbling to get his pants open as he delighted in giving her pleasure by rubbing her sensitive clitoris. Then he felt fingers wrap around his penis and cool air on it and he knew she'd managed to pull it out of his pants. She stroked him slowly as he continued to flick his fingers over her sensitive nub.

"Baby, please ... use your tongue on me, please, please!" She begged.

He'd always found that he get the most enjoyment with a woman when he could sense her excitement and fulfillment. Phil learned long ago that one of the best ways to do that was to do just what Barb was begging him for; and he loved to do it. Phil stood and pulled Barb up from the sofa.

"Let's go to the bedroom then."

They finished undressing and he had her lie on her back. Phil intended to kneel between Barb's legs and lick her pussy, but she wouldn't let go of his penis; so he lay on top of her in a classic sixty-nine configuration. She took him into her mouth and sucked his penis as he administered his favorite form of exquisite female torture to her clitoris. Phil's tongue flicked rapidly over her pink swollen clitoris and he felt her writhing underneath him. He inserted two fingers inside her and heard her muffled cries in response. Phil felt her whole body shudder and he saw her legs quivering under him as she climaxed as a result of his sweet ministrations. This happened three times in quick succession and then she pushed him off her; Barb's clitoris was likely too sensitive and she couldn't take any more, he thought.

"Put it in me, honey, please put it in me ... now!"

Phil flipped around and she spread her thighs wide, eager to have him inside her. He teased her by rubbing the head of his penis over her bright red clit but she pushed it away.

"No! Just fuck me, honey, fuck me please!"

So, Phil inserted his hard penis into her very wet opening and it slid quickly deep inside her. She pulled him down on top of her and planted her lips on his and they kissed passionately as he started thrusting inside her. Their teeth clinked together as their passion built.

"God Barb, you've got the largest nipples I've ever seen!" Phil said, then he remembered seeing them the night before in his mind. He wondered how that could be, but Barb distracted him before he could really think about it.

"Suck them honey, suck them hard; they're so sensitive and I love the feel of having them sucked."

Phil, always the gentleman, did as she asked and sucked her long nipples into his mouth and felt them swell even more with her excitement. But, he found myself unable to hold off as long as he would have liked and he was soon squirting his thick white juice inside her.

"Oh baby, you're not done are you? Please don't stop! Keep fucking me, fuck me hard, baby. I want it to hurt, yes, harder, harder. Don't stop!" She cried out.

Phil surprised myself and stayed hard inside Barb as he did his best to do whatever she wanted; though his idea of how to give a woman sexual pleasure didn't include marking it hurt when he made love to someone. But, that's what Barb was pleading for, so he did his best.

"Take me from behind, honey, please, please hurry." Barb said, pushing him off her and getting on her hands and knees. Phil positioned himself behind her and reinserted his penis and started to thrust into her again.

"Spank me, baby, spank me hard and fuck me hard, oh god baby make me cum!" She yelled breathlessly.

He spanked her. The smack sounded like a gun shot in his smallish bedroom.

"Harder, really hit me, come on, I love it, just do it!"

So he did. Phil really laid into Barb's ass with his hand and she screamed. Barb came almost immediately; the sharp impact had pushed her over the edge.

"Do it again!" She demanded.

So he kept fucking her as hard as he possibly could and Phil slapped her ass as hard as he could -- to the point where both his palms were burning -- and Barb, she kept cumming over and over. After a long time, Phil felt his tension building again and he cried out as he shot another powerful load of his sperm into Barb. Then he collapsed across her back. Her arms and legs gave out under his weight and they ended up sprawling next to each other on the bed.

"Oh honey, that was the best fuck I've had in a very long time; maybe, the best ever." And she kissed him again; tenderly this time. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

At some point during the night Phil awoke and felt his penis being manipulated. He was hard, and realized Barb was 'spooning' with him and had inserted his penis inside her pussy. She urged him to fuck her again, but without the spanking, for which he was grateful. When he came inside her again, Barb whispered 'thank you' as she rolled over and went to sleep again. So did Phil.

In the morning, she was gone. Phil looked all around his apartment and there was no sign of her. The only thing he could figure was she must have gotten up early and caught a bus to her place to get changed for work. That was the only thing that made sense. That she didn't wake him and tell him, sort of hurt. He'd thought they had something special going.

Phil got ready and went to the office but when he arrived, she wasn't there yet. Figuring time for the bus trip to her house and the bus ride back, plus the time to shower and get dressed; he concluded she might be a bit late. By ten, he was beginning to wonder what had happened to her when Harry walked past Phil's cube.

"Harry wait." He shouted. Harry's head popped in around the corner of Phil's cube.

"What happened to Barb today?" He asked. "She hasn't come in yet."

"Barb who?"

"Huh? What d'ya mean? Barb, the new employee who started yesterday; who you assigned to this empty desk." Phil said, pointing to the desk behind him that until yesterday had indeed been vacant; but, as of the previous day, it had program listings and stuff Barb had been working on and left there the evening before. But, when Phil looked over at the desk top, there wasn't even a speck of dust visible on it.

"Phil, we don't have anyone named Barb working here -- at least not on this floor. Hell, they might have someone named Barb upstairs in Corporate, but I never met her. Like I said the other day, Phil, you've been acting really strange lately; though it doesn't appear to have affected your productivity. But I strongly suggested that you get help. See a doctor or something; get something to calm you nerves, whatever." And then, Harry was gone.

Phil sat there completely flabbergasted. He knew for a fact he'd met Barb in that very same office the day before; worked with her all day. They'd made passionate love all night, but all of a sudden, it was like she never existed.

Lunch! Phil suddenly thought. The guy who took our order at the sandwich shop will remember Barb, he thought.

At noon, Phil raced down the street to the shop and stood impatiently in line waiting for his turn with the guy taking orders. From his place in line, he saw it was the same guy as the day before.

"Take your order?" The guy asked when Phil worked his way up to the front of the line. The guy asked without even looking up from the computer screen they used to punch in customer orders.

"Hey, I need to ask you something. I was in here for lunch yesterday with a woman, a co-worker; short hair, sort of blond; she always has a really nice smile. You took her order, please tell me you remember her." Phil said, sounding a bit desperate.

"Dude, we get so many people in here every day, ya know, I can't remember everyone who ..."

"Do you remember me?"

"Well, yeah dude, you're in here just about every day." The guy admitted.

"Great; then you must remember the woman I was with yesterday, right?" Phil argued; his logic seemed infallible, to him.

"Ah ... dude, you were all by yourself yesterday and ordered the ham and swiss on rye to go, like you do everyday." The guy said, sheepishly. Phil thought maybe the guy didn't want to upset his customer, that would be Phil, by telling Phil what the guy was pretty sure Phil didn't want to hear.

"Hey, what's holdin' everything up?" Phil heard someone shout from somewhere near the end of the long line.

"Dude, you wanna order somethin'?"

"No thanks." And he walked out of the shop with his head spinning.

As Phil was going out the door the cute little blond he'd seen the day before, and who Barb had teased him about, came rushing into the sandwich shop and ran bodily into Phil; almost knocking him off his feet.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry." Phil said, even though it was her fault; Phil was a gentleman.

"No, no, it was my fault." She said and looked up at him, she was rather short. "Hey, you're really cute. I work at the bank across the street, so why don't you stop by and see me and make a deposit some time? Just ask for Brittany, that's me. Oh, gotta go; my girlfriends are waiting for me." And she rushed off.

Geez, what a flirt, he thought. But, maybe he would stop in at the bank like she suggested.

Phil was still in a quandary about Barb when it occurred to him that he knew Barb's address, even though, they'd never actually made it to her house. She'd told Phil in the car the evening before.

After work he drove out to the address she'd given him. There was an elderly guy working in a flower bed in the front yard when Phil pulled up in front of the house. He parked his car and walked up the lawn toward the old man.

"Can I help you with somethin' young fella?" The old man asked.

"I'm looking for Barb ... Barbara. This is the address she gave me." Phil said.

"Sorry, young man, but there seems to have been a mistake. I live alone here, ever since my Margaret died last year. My daughter comes by a lot, but hell, her name's Alice. Sorry ... can't help ya."

"Any of the neighbors named Barbara?"

"Nope, lived here thirty-two years, never had a Barbara anywhere on this street, not even any of the kids."

"Thanks, sorry to bother you." And he turned and walked back to his car. Phil's only other idea was that he had the correct street name -- that he was certain of -- but the wrong house number. The old man's last statement quashed that theory.

Phil drove back to his apartment planning to finish off the bottle of Jim Beam he hadn't known he had the night before. When he got to his place, Phil went to the kitchen where Barb had left the bottle on the counter next the sink. There was no bottle. He checked the pantry and every cupboard; nothing. Phil went to the living room to find the half empty glass he remembered Barb had left sitting on the coffee table when they'd gone off to the bedroom; there was no glass. There was, however, a half finished bottle of MGD on the coffee table just where Phil had left it, so he knew he wasn't completely crazy; just mostly so.

Phil drove over to the nearest liquor store and bought a bottle of bourbon, which he didn't really care for, and went back home and got smashed.

He staggered to his bed while it was still fairly early; knowing he would have a nasty hangover in the morning. As Phil lay in bed with his eyes closed he had a sudden thought.

Tanya.

He saw a beautiful redhead in his mind. Her complexion was dark, and she had dark alluring eyes and a look of wickedness about her. Her body was gorgeous; with full up turned breasts accentuated by very large dark circles around her nipples. Her pubic mound was completely shaved. Phil could clearly see her slit were it disappeared between her long shapely legs. He imagined caressing her breasts and making love to her as sleep overtook him.

------------------------------------------------

The mind control experimenters were extremely happy with their results, thus far; and although the experiments conducted to-date had all been benign, they knew the techniques and procedures they had engineered had obvious military applications. This would make all of the investors and the scientists involved in the development of the protocols, which had such far reaching implications, very very wealthy; indeed. Far more important to them was the realization that the new discoveries would also make them the most powerful people on the planet; and that excited them even more than the acquisition of mere wealth.

They were; therefore, ready to begin Phase II of the testing. Phase II would involve the military applications of their invention. They fully expected that the Phase II results would prove most interesting; to say the least.