When Nothing Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat stunned in the darkened room. What the hell was I doing? Is this what I wanted? I then pictured Lara's exquisite face, wrapped in pleasure, her breath exhaling in a low moan, eyes shut in the thrill of experiencing a new man, a different man. Yes. This was what I wanted.

There was one last possible detail. I eyed our mini camcorder poking up out of a suitcase. Could I? If they spotted it, the whole thing could be blown. It could be catastrophic. But if it worked? If it worked, it would be beyond my wildest dreams. My own desires trumped any other considerations. I rationalized my actions. This was MY fantasy.

Using the other cardkey I quickly slipped into the other room, camcorder and an armful of bags and clothes in hand. I managed to wrap the camcorder in a thick, dark shirt, ripping a small hole for the lens, and then propped it discretely between some bags.

I ran back, gathered her large accumulation of toiletries and then distributed them in the bathroom next door. I could not remember how charged the batteries were in the camcorder. Hands shaking, I set the camcorder on record and returned to our room.

***

Less than five minutes later, I heard muffled voices in the hall outside. The door of the room next door opened. I tried to hear what was being said, but could only hear hushed whispers. Within fifteen minutes I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. A slow rocking and hushed moans. Finally, about twenty minutes later I nearly exploded as I distinctly heard Lara come. Though the sound was muffled, it was a furious orgasm. To my surprise, the sounds almost immediately restarted. This continued for another twenty minutes, and I was certain I heard Lara come at least once more. Then all went quiet.

It takes little imagination to picture what I was doing at this time. I have never had more explosive solo experiences in my life. And never in my life have I ever desired my wife more.

But the best was yet to come.

***

I am a notoriously light sleeper, and awoke at about 6:00 AM the next morning to quiet voices, and then the locks of the next room door being worked. I rushed out of bed and quietly ran to the door of our room and looked out the peekhole to catch a slightly disheveled Bill walking past.

I threw on some clothes, and after a wait, peeked out the door. Seeing no one in the hall, I grabbed the cardkeys and entered the room next door. It was dark, and I moved slowly letting my eyes adjust. Lara was lying on the bed, under the covers, her brown curly hair tousled over the pillow.

After a few steps, Lara's spoke in a hoarse whisper, "Bill?"

"No it's me."

She turned over to look at me, a mock, pouting expression on her face. She then raised both hands to her face. "I can't believe I did this."

I sat down on the bed next to her, the same stupid smile on my face. "Well..."

"Well what?" Lara looked down at the bed.

"Well. How are you? How was it?"

Lara was quiet, and I was afraid that she was not going to be willing to discuss the previous evening.

She looked at me. "You're not mad, or upset?"

I lay down next to her on the bed; a huge erection beginning to develop, despite my exhaustion. "I am totally turned on. And I think you are so sexy right now..."

Lara shook her head, looking at me in disbelief. She took a deep breath an exhaled. "Well, right now I feel kind of hung over, tired, a little bit sore, and a little bit scared."

I scooted next to her and got under the sheet, holding her delicious body. I looked her straight in the eye, "I am totally appreciative for this whole adventure. I know you find it hard to believe, but it was intense for me – in a very good way. I just want to make sure it was okay for you."

Lara smiled. "It was VERY good for me."

As I laughed, she began to laugh with me.

I eyed the camcorder hidden on the dresser opposite the bed. "There is one more thing."

Lara looked at me, real anger stirring in face, "I am not doing any more of your fantasies on this trip... I'm really tired!"

I grabbed her hands. "I have no right to expect anything from you. But I have a confession to make..."

Lara looked alarmed. "What?"

I got up from the bed and unwrapped the camcorder.

Lara froze. "You didn't!"

"I just didn't want to miss anything. And some of my greatest pleasure is from seeing you. I so want to see you with someone else..."

"Erase it! Erase it! You can't keep that! It's... well I'm embarrassed. I had a lot to drink."

"Yeah, and Bill was a real ugly clod, too."

A smile reappeared on Lara's face. She sighed. "Well... I don't want to see it. I guess you can see it, but then you have to erase it. But, right now, just come here and hold me."

I got into the bed next to Lara. I was very horny, but content, as she was clearly too tired for sex. After she dozed off, I placed a sign on her room door to ensure housekeeping would not wake her up. I then returned to our room, camcorder in hand.

With nearly uncontrollable excitement, I plugged in the AC power supply and rewinded the first few minutes to see Lara and Bill, intertwined asleep. They were both in the right hand portion of the frame, but otherwise visible. The battery had lasted. Had I hit the jackpot?

THE TAPE

I located the start of the evening: Lara and Bill in a moving embrace that ended next to the bed. I turned the volume up, and watched the most astounding and erotic scene I have ever witnessed.

In the dim light, Bill held Lara tight against him, planting deep, long kisses on her mouth. He would let up for a second, and Lara would gasp for breath, and then he would return to her mouth from another angle. His large hands swept down her back over her unbelievable ass to the top her thighs. Lara's hands moved gently over Bill's neck and huge shoulders and down the front of his chest.

After another deep kiss, Bill stood up straight placing his large hands on each side of Lara's face, and then moved them slowly down her neck stopping at the shoulder straps of her dress. The camcorder barely captured their quiet voices.

"Now, let's see what I have been dreaming about all evening."

I could see Lara swallow and then give a beautiful smile.

Bill slowly moved the straps off Lara's shoulders, periodically leaning in, kissing her neck. I could hear Lara's breathing get louder. He pulled the straps lower toward her waist, revealing a black, silky, strapless bra. When the dress straps were down to about waist level, Lara pulled her arms out.

Bill leaned in again, and began a series of deep kisses along her neck and shoulders, Lara appeared to nearly faint, clutching him around the waist. With gentle strength, Bill turned Lara around so that her back was facing him. He began rubbing Lara's shoulders and kissing the back of her neck, whispering something into her ears each time he brought his lips down to the back of her neck. Lara swayed slightly back and forth, pressing back against Bill, reaching her hands back and rubbing the sides of his thighs.

Bill's hands moved to the bra clasp. With a few quick movements, the clasp fell free, revealing Lara's precious, soft, wonderful breasts. He immediately moved to grasp one breast in each hand. He would then alternate between gently caressing and kneading her breasts, and then brushing his fingers gently over her nipples. Lara leaned her head back against Bill's shoulder, eyes closed.

Lara then turned around, and for the first time, took some initiative. She wiggled the rest of her dress down, so that she was naked except for black thong underwear. Between passionate kisses the two eventually removed Bill's shirt and tie. Bill had a lot more hair than me. And while not male model, he was very muscular, with the body of an ex-college football player.

Lara stepped backward, sat down on the bed, and then gestured for Bill to come forward.

Bill stepped forward, and Lara began working on his pants, first the belt and then the front clasp. All the while Bill was running his fingers through Lara's hair, the camcorder only catching only a few of his words here and there: "sexy", "beautiful", "want you so bad".

Bill's pants fell to the floor revealing jockey shorts with a large bulge. Even in the darkened camcorder image it was clear that his tool was proportional to his height. Lara hesitated, then lifted the front of the jockey shorts up, over the bulge, and then down. As Bill's dick sprang forward, I leaned closer to the little camcorder screen, my mouth open, whispering to myself, "Holy shit." There was only one way to put it: Bill was huge.

The camcorder picked up Lara' hushed voice. "Oh my god." She looked back in forth between Bill's face and his cock, laughing a little nervously, "It's too big..."

Bill answered back, "We'll go slow."

Mesmerized, Lara raised her right hand and gently grabbed Bill's large cock in the middle and began to stroke him. Though hard to see in the image, the head of Bill's cock seemed to grow even more. Lara then raised her left hand, and with both hands began to slowly stroke Bill, sometimes with one hand, or both. Lara does not have small hands, and as she stroked him with her left hand, it was clear she could not close her hands around the girth.

Now, Lara does not typically like giving oral sex. When she does, it is very nice, but I know that the taste of semen is not her favorite thing. Nonetheless, I watched in thrilled fascination as she slowly leaned her head forward, beautiful lips parting to take Bill into her soft mouth. While I couldn't be sure, it appeared that Bill's hands may have been gently guiding her head forward.

On the first try it appeared she had underestimated how wide she would have to open her mouth, and her lips seemed to collide with the huge head of Bill's member. An instant later, she opened her mouth even wider, and with some small effort, managed to take the plum shaped head into her mouth. Bill groaned, "Oh my god that is good..."

To me, one of Lara's sexiest features is her face. It is girlish, yet at the same time sensuous. It was almost more arousing than I could bear as I watched her slowly move her head back and forth, gently taking the first one or two inches of Bill's enormous size into her mouth, as both of her hands slowly stroked his shaft.

Bill's hands began to gently run his fingers through Lara's dark, curly, thick hair. After a few minutes, he gently pulled away from her and raised her to her feet. Then, in one fast movement, Bill swept her off the ground and into his arms, causing Lara to let out a short, giggling shriek. With her arms about his neck, Bill started lowering her onto the bed, aggressively attacking each nipple with his mouth. He continued this as he laid her on the bed, feet facing the camcorder. Lara's quiet giggles began giving way to heavy breaths.

Bill's left hand slid down the front of Lara's thong, while he cupped Lara's head with his other hand, alternately kissing her neck, lips and breasts. Lara's legs immediately parted to receive the probing hand. I could see Bill's fingers moving actively beneath the black fabric. It was clear he knew what he was doing, as Lara's legs continued to spread apart wider, and her hips began to move gently up and down.

Bill then sat up on the bed and began kissing down her stomach toward her beautiful cunt. He pulled off her underwear, tossing them toward the camcorder.

Unlike giving oral sex, Lara loves to receive oral sex. I love every aspect of going down on her, it is as sweet an experience as one can imagine, and so I watched in fascination to see what Bill would do.

But he didn't go down on her.

He gently raised her to a sitting position, kissed her and said "I would love to take you from behind." A look of reluctance passed across Lara's face, and then, without a word, she silently nodded in assent.

Bill left the bed for an instant and returned with a condom. I muttered to myself, "I hope that's freaking supersize."

Bill eased Lara forward until she was on her knees and forearms, facing the camcorder. I watched, breathless, as Bill moved into position behind her and put on the condom. A look of both arousal and uncertainty was on Lara face. Bill ran his large hands from Lara's shoulders, along the small of her back, and down the round cheeks of her ass. I could see Lara's eyes slowly blink and look from side to side waiting in anticipation.

Bill made small movements to get into position, and then leaned forward, I could barely make out his voice, "I will stop at any time, just let me know."

Lara silently nodded her head.

With that, Bill gently lifted Lara's at the waist to raise her higher off the bed. He slowly stroked her back with one hand, and appeared to use the other to guide his enormous penis to her waiting opening.

Bill then slowly leaned forward, pressing into my beautiful wife. Lara's eyes grew wide, as her entire body shifted forward, "Oh jeez..." Bill stopped, and Lara closed her eyes and took a few shallow breaths. Bill leaned forward kissing the back of Lara's neck while his hands rubbed her stomach and caressed her breasts. "Are you okay?"

Again, Lara nodded in silence.

Bill returned upright, and placed both hands on Lara's hips. For the second time, he pressed forward, this time slightly further. Lara closed her eyes, her face tight with a mix of pleasure and discomfort, mouth slightly open, but silent. When Bill stopped, she opened her eyes and gave a long exhale that sounded of both pleasure and relief.

Bill then began to move, slowly in and out, appearing to go no further than his second thrust. He leaned forward, and his right hand slid down Lara's belly and disappeared between her legs. I watched as Lara face slowly transitioned to pure pleasure. Her eyelids lowered and she silently began to mouth the word "Oyo", over and over again.

Minutes passed, with Lara obviously enjoying the experience more and more. Bill then rose up again and returned both hands to her hips. For the third time he slowly pressed forward. Lara lifted her head, her eyes shut tight in what I can only call a look of bewildered pleasure. Again, Bill stopped, and then with a slow, steady rhythm, thrust in and out, pressing no further than before, on each inward thrust.

Lara's extreme pleasure was now audible. As is her way, an "Oh..." would escape from her lips, followed by the sound of a long inhaled breath over clenched teeth. These sounds continued and grew louder as Bill kept up the steady movements. He was now leaning forward and gently pinching her nipples and rubbing her back. Lara lowered her head to the bed, so that all that was visible was the mass of her curly hairs, moving to the rhythm of Bill's thrusts.

After steadily moving in and out for at least ten minutes, Bill slowly pulled back, and for a fourth time, he pressed even further into Lara's exquisite body. Lara raised her head, hair falling in front of her face "Oh... God... Oh..." Her face was a mix of utter pleasure and a little alarm. She started to raise her arm off the bed, and turn her head backward toward Bill. Bill leaned forward looking to Lara, but at the same time started moving slowly in and out. Again, he checked on her, "Okay".

Lara gave a silent nod, continuing to look backward. Bill leaned forward, kissing her neck, and moving one hand gently from her throat to her nipples, all the time continuing to thrust. He then nibbled along her ear and kissed her now disheveled hair. His face had the look of man in heaven. He looked at her with adoration. "I'm in. All the way."

Lara gave a breathy laugh, and then straightened out, facing the camcorder once more. Bill began, at a slightly faster rate, to push in and then pull out, his large hands moving wildly over Lara's back. She closed her eyes and slowly moved her head from side to side, mouth slightly open, wrapped in pleasure.

Bill then began to pick up the pace, but only slightly. He continued to caress her, and talk to her, "Oh Lara. Oh, you are so beautiful. God, you're beautiful..."

Lara once again lowered her head. But I began to notice, more and more, that she would press back as Bill thrust in. Soon, her hips began to rock in a small circular fashion, and her breath drew in deep gasps. I watched, heart pounding, as she raised her head in ecstasy, back arching in the first throes of a tremendous orgasm. She groaned, clutching the bedspread with her hands and then moaned out loud, chest heaving, head rolling side to side on the bed, "Oh yes..." Her voice was a harsh hiss, "Oh yes..." She bucked and swayed losing herself in wave after wave of pleasure. Slowly, her voice quieted to quiet whimpers, and she collapsed onto the bed.

Bill slowed his thrusting, and then slowly withdrew from deep within Lara. Lara let out a faint sigh.

To my utter shock, Bill appeared to still be rock hard. I had been so engrossed at my wife's gorgeous face; I wasn't really paying attention to Bill's body language. Didn't he come? How could someone have such control... particularly when faced with the sexiest ass I know. I looked on in awe as he moved forward and gently rolled her onto her back. He kissed her deeply. At first, Lara could hardly react, and moved like a rag doll, and Bill continued down her neck. As he approached her breast her hands reached up to stop him, "Too sensitive..."

Unfazed, Bill leaned close to Lara's face, moving her hair, now damp with sweat, from her face. "I want you like this, lying down."

Lara's head lifted from the bed and stared down at the huge cock still raging between Bill's legs. Her head fell to the bed, and she laughed, "What the heck do I have to do to get rid of that monster!"

Bill said in a mocking tone, "Don't worry, I plan to take care of it." With that, he slid over and slowly moved Lara legs apart until his waist was firmly between her legs. He reached his arms beneath her. In this position, Lara face was just about level with Bill's throat. She tilted her head back as Bill whispered something in her ear.

Lara wrapped her arms around his wide torso and looked up into his face. "Ready as I'll ever be." Their hips shifted as she reached down to guide his huge penis back into her once more. "Wait... okay... okay... just go slow..."

Lara let out muffled grunt as Bill's hips slowly thrust forward. "Uhh.." Lara seemed uncomfortable, and Bill stopped again. Lara rubbed Bill's back. "It's okay. Just keep it slow..."

Bill again thrust forward. Lara seemed to be holding her breath, and then let out a big sigh, as Bill withdrew.

On the third thrust, Bill pushed deep into Lara, and she grabbed his shoulders softly shouting "Oh, shit...." He thrust again; forcing Lara into the mattress... she winced... "Wait. Too deep..."

Bill froze. "This is as deep as it gets..."

"Wait a sec..." Lara shifted her body beneath Bill. "Okay... Just take is easy at the beginning... mister".

Bill laughed. "Yes ma'am. May I continue?"

Lara toyed with him, "Let me think about it for a minute..."

I could see Bill slowly withdraw and the press back in. Lara's head went back and she groaned.

"Please, may I continue?"

Lara reached down, and appeared to grab Bill's ass. She cooed, "Continue..."

Bill slowly withdrew and then drove in again, faster. Lara gave a sharp grunt as Bill bottomed out. Her raspy voice sounded out again, a little louder "Continue..."

Bill increased the pace, with Lara answering each more forceful thrust, "Continue... Continue... Ohhh... Continue... Yes... Contin... Con... Uhh... Oooh..."

Bill steadily worked at my wife, increasing every minute, until about fifteen minutes later he was driving in like a madman. I shook my head. I try to set my wife up for a one night stand and she ends up picking up fucking superman...

Lara clutched at Bill, alternately pulling her head to his shoulder and then letting it fall back onto the bed. Her voice was now a frantic whisper "Yes... Ooo... good... good... good... oh... oh..."