White Ch. 02

Story Info
Green.
17.7k words
4.6
125.9k
49
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note from Slick: This is chapter two of the bracelet swinging party story. You really need to read chapter one "White" before this one. I got carried away writing this one so it's a bit long. All rights reserved.

GREEN

With Jeannie and Frank gone for the weekend things got quiet somewhat the next week or so. Manni and Joe stayed away from discussing the next party mainly because they were afraid to talk about kissing and touching others. It was the following weekend when the two couples went out to dinner that things picked up.

Manni and Jeannie walked back from the restroom and Jeannie spoke for both of them. "Manni and I want to do the green bracelets at the next party."

"Really?" Joe asked. "You remember what green means right?"

"Yes," Manni smiled. She glanced over at Jeannie and smiled. "But just green........right Jeannie?"

Jeannie didn't want to stop at green however she figured she had time to convince Manni to go yellow and possibly red. "Yes...just green."

"Wow," Frank jumped in. "That news requires a toast." He called the waiter over and ordered an expensive bottle of wine.

Since they were in the nearly full restaurant they really couldn't talk about what green meant but they were all thinking about it. After that bottle of wine and another one they left the restaurant and took a walk down the street to make sure one of them was sober enough to drive.

"You know we should practice before the party," Jeannie said as she looked down at Manni's ass wiggling in front of her. Before they could answer Jeannie reached down and squeezed Manni's right buttock.

Manni jerked forward and turned. "Uh excuse me but that is my ass." She tried to act mad but had to break out into a grin.

"When do I get my turn?" Frank joked. They were alone beneath some dark trees so no one else could see what was happening.

"Go ahead but you better not cause a bruise," Manni giggled. She turned her backside facing Frank and pushed out her bum.

Frank looked at Joe to see if it was OK and saw his buddy's smile. His large fingers lightly touched, rubbed and then squeezed her left cheek while Jeannie continued massaging the right one.

Manni giggled feeling the small fingers and large ones caressing her. The consumed wine reduced any reluctance to stop them from doing what they wanted.

"Doesn't she have a wonderful ass?" Jeannie asked her husband who was in butt heaven. "And, I don't think she is wearing panties under this dress."

Joe moved forward. "You're not wearing panties?"

Manni bit her lower lip and shook her head. "No."

"If you like her ass you will love her breasts," Jeannie whispered while moving her hand upward under Manni's arm and around to the front.

"Fuck," Joe groaned when he saw Jeannie's fingers cupping and caressing his wife's left titty. "You guys are going to make me rip my pants."

Manni's knees were weak as Frank's hand move upward as well and curled around to the front to find her other mound.

"No bra either," Jeannie giggled. Manni's nipples were rock hard pointing into their palms. She found the rigid tip and toyed with it causing a deep moan from Manni. As Frank's fingertips pulled on the other nip a man and woman walked down the street towards them.

"Stop," Manni said pulling their hands away. She moved quickly by Joe and headed towards the car. They all followed her and when she opened the passenger door Jeannie grabbed her hand.

"Sit in the back with us."

"What?" Joe asked not sure if he heard Jeannie correctly. "Do you expect me to drive you guys home while you mess around with my.......with my wife in the back seat?"

"Let's ask Manni," Jeannie smiled. "Do you want to ride in the back seat with us?"

Joe looked over at his wife and didn't recognize the passion in her eyes. "Manni?"

"May I?" Manni asked softly.

Joe shook his head and laughed. "Sure why not?" He moved into the driver's seat and looked in the rearview mirror as Manni moved between Jeannie and Frank. "Just remember that Green means on top of the clothes."

Manni waited for them to start touching her but they held back until Joe drove out onto a four lane road. It was about a fifteen minute to their house so when Jeannie turned and pulled Manni's lips to hers Manni knew that she was in for some serious foreplay.

"Fuck they are kissing," Frank gasped seeing their mouths opening up. "With tongues!"

"What?" Joe asked as he looked into the mirror. He saw their lips locked and Manni's mouth opened wide to accommodate Jeannie's tongue. The car swerved to the left and ran up onto the center island. Joe turned, grabbed the wheel tighter and pulled the car back onto the road.

Manni pulled her lips away and glared at her husband's face in the mirror. "Don't kill us."

"Sorry," Joe said trying to keep his head straight ahead. He drove around a curve and wondered why there was no noise was coming from the back seat. Luckily he stopped at a light and turned quickly to see Frank's head in front of Manni's which meant it was his tongue in her mouth now. The back of Jeannie's head was lower across Manni's chest.

Joe heard the horn of the car behind them and turned to see that the light had turned green. "Shit," he cussed before speeding off.

Manni wasn't thinking of Frank as a brother anymore. His tongue was fucking in and out of her lips while Jeannie's lips captured her hard nipple pressing out the front of her silky dress.

Frank never dreamed that he would be kissing and touching Manni tonight. Jeannie had teased him about making love with Manni and suddenly he was even helping. As he tasted Manni's tongue he felt her hand moving over to his lap exploring. He shifted back and slid his hips forward.

Manni was about to explode when she rubbed over Frank's hard knob. She quickly discovered he was not as big as Joe and especially Tom but it didn't matter because she was fondling another man's hard-on.

Jeannie knew that they only had a few more minutes and wanted to give her husband a treat. She lifted up and whispered in Manni's ear loud enough for Frank, but not Joe, to hear.

"Pull up your dress and open your legs."

Frank's head immediately jerked back to make sure he heard correctly.

Manni looked at Jeannie. "I'm not wearing panties...remember?"

"Let Frank see," Jeannie whispered. She pinched the bottom of the dress and slowly pulled it up Manni's thighs.

Manni grabbed her hand to stop it. "Green remember?"

"He won't be touching.....just looking."

Joe could hear them whispering. "What is going on?"

Jeannie looked out recognizing their neighborhood and realized that the street lights were bright enough for Frank to see everything. "Hurry."

Manni glanced at the back of her husband's head and saw her house coming up. As she pulled up her dress and opened her legs she saw Frank move his head forward to Joe's head rest and look downward.

"Fuck," Frank thought when the light projected through the windshield between the front bucket seats. He followed the light up between her opened legs and stared at the dark hairy nest that his wife had described. Pushing up into the forest was Manni's swollen pink glistening clitoris. Suddenly the car pulled into the driveway and as quickly as it appeared Manni's pussy vanished.

"Alright dammit," Joe gasped. "Out of the car and into the house."

Frank opened his door and held it open for Manni. She didn't disappoint him as her left leg swung out giving him another look at her sweet pussy. She giggled after getting out and put her arm around his waist. "Come on."

After the four moved inside Manni grabbed Jeannie's hand. "Come with me upstairs."

"Sure," Jeannie smiled. They held hands as they raced up the steps.

Frank and Joe moved into the kitchen for a beer. "Did you have fun with my wife?" Joe asked sharply.

Joe could see he looked upset. "Hey you said it was alright. Shit you're pissed, maybe we need to stop this."

"Maybe," Joe said before sitting down. "I don't even recognize my wife anymore."

"I thought you wanted her to be turned on," Frank said hoping Joe really wasn't pissed.

"Turned on, yeah...but for me....not everybody else."

"Maybe we better cool it for a while," Frank said.

*****

Manni jerked Jeannie into her bedroom and closed the door. "What was that?"

"What?" Jeannie asked innocently.

"Uh.....pull up your dress and show Frank your pussy," Manni answered.

"You liked it," Jeannie smiled. She jabbed her hand down and up under the silky dress and found the very moist pussy waiting for her.

"Yes, but we have to follow the rules. Joe is getting nervous about all of this."

"You never told him that I went down on you," Jeannie smiled. She found Manni's clitty and caressed it.

"No.....stop!" Manni grabbed Jeannie's wrist and jerked out her hand. "What you and I do are different rules. We're already into yellow."

"Red is next," Jeannie giggled.

"That would be kind of hard wouldn't it?" Manni smiled as she grabbed some tissues and dried off her slit.

"There are ways," Jeannie answered remembering the long black dildo Amy had produced the last month of college.

"Oh my God!" Manni gasped. "You didn't."

"We did," Jeannie smiled. "I have so much to show you."

Manni smiled and moved past her. "Come on. The guys are ready to play some green games."

*****

"Hi guys. You didn't start without us did you?" Jeannie asked as they moved into the kitchen.

"Forget that thought," Joe quickly said. "Frank is my buddy but that's as far as it goes."

Frank leaned back. "We were thinking that maybe we need to slow down."

"Slow down?" Manni repeated. She looked at her husband. "You're the one who has been pushing all of this."

"I know," Joe said recognizing that his wife was void of any underwear under the dress. "If we go too far too fast we can't go back."

Jeannie moved over and pushed Joe back before sitting on his lap. "Just green Joe."

She leaned down and lightly kissed his lips. Her face moved back and she looked into his eyes as she kissed him again lightly. Again and again she pecked until his hand moved up her back to her neck. The next time she kissed him he held her down and moved his tongue into her tightly closed lips.

"I guess that settles that," Manni giggled. She moved to Frank's lap and soon they too were kissing wet and deeply.

"Touch me Joe," Jeannie whispered while moving her mouth to his earlobe. She wanted to get to his huge salami but wanted him to be the aggressor.

Joe peeked over at his wife and Frank noticing they were busy before reaching down and cupping Jeannie's right buttock. It was then that he realized that she too was not wearing panties. His libido immediately stood at attention and she felt it.

"Umm, is that for me?" She whispered while wiggling her soft buns against it.

Joe couldn't talk because another woman's body was his to touch and explore. He rubbed up her side and under her arm until he found her small perky breast. It was a lot smaller than Manni's but it was nice that it perfectly fit his whole hand.

Frank watched Joe and followed his lead. Again he caressed Manni's boob and wished it was bare for him to suckle and taste.

Jeannie's dress was cut low at the neckline so it didn't take a whole lot of movement until it moved downward with Joe's caressing. His thumb brushed over her bare hard nipple and froze. He pulled his lips from hers and looked down at the brownish tip. "Sorry."

Jeannie smiled and pulled the dress back up. "That's yellow," she giggled. With that she moved off of his lap and looked at the tower pushing up the front of his slacks. "Let's all go into the living room."

Frank lifted Manni up and carried her through the doorway. She giggled as they moved into the other room and he laid her down on her back on the sofa. When she landed her dress moved up her thighs until he once again saw her bush and a peek of her pinkness below. She slowly pushed her dress down and held out her arms for him to join her.

It was also show and tell by the fireplace because Jeannie pushed Joe down on his back and stood up next to his head. The room was bright enough for him to look up between her legs at her bald and moist pussy lips. "Jesus."

"See anything you like?" Jeannie whispered. Her right foot moved over his head until she was straddling it. It opened her legs and pussy lips up giving him a direct upward view of her inner lips and swollen clitty.

"JEANNIE!" Manni shouted from the sofa. "Control yourself!"

"Frank saw yours so it's only fair," Jeannie said as she stepped forward removing the nasty view.

"Frank saw yours," Joe repeated. He looked over to see Frank's body lying on top of his wife's. Her legs were open and wrapped around his hips. It was obvious that her bare pussy was open and rubbing against the front of Frank's slacks.

"Forget about them," Jeannie said. She moved to Joe's feet and dropped to her knees. "Open up." Her hands took his ankles and pushed them outward.

Joe's cock was pushing upward about seven inches waiting for her hands moving up his spread legs. She crawled forward on his thighs until her fingers from both hands pushed into the base of the covered tower. From there the fingers traced upward to the top and then slowly back downward. "Ummm, look what I found."

Joe forgot about Frank dry humping his wife on the sofa. His mind totally was focused on Jeannie's fingers which toyed and played until they curled downward until they grabbed onto his raised hard-on. "OHHH!"

"Oh my God," she gasped. Both hands circled it and the knob still stuck out over her top hand.

Joe closed his eyes to try and think about something else to prevent cuming too quickly. It was tough because she slowly stroked him and then he felt something really different. He opened his eyes just as Jeannie's mouth opened and engulfed his covered crown. "AHHH!"

Manni felt Frank's hard point pushing into her moist slit. He pushed it in and back and back and forth. As he kissed her tender neck she glanced over as Jeannie's mouth captured her husband's cock head. "Green is more than he thought," she kept to herself.

Jeannie teased with her tongue licking and tasting his pre-cum seeping through the thin slacks and boxers. She knew he was ready to cum when his hips rose slightly. She then moved her mouth back and released him.

"HEY!" Joe complained. He looked down and saw her face and body crawling forward again.

"Don't worry," she giggled. "If you liked that you are going to love this." When her legs straddled his waist she lifted her dress showing him her bald pussy again before lowering it down onto his raised tent.

"Dress rehearsal," she giggled. They both saw the covered tip press into her opened slit.

Joe wanted to quickly unzip and pull out his bare cock but knew he was the one who had been insisting on the Green rules. A few seconds later he was glad he didn't because the sight of her bare sex and the rubbing across her opened lips caused him to cum.

"OH GOD........I'M.............CUMING!"

Jeannie too was close but had to reach under to diddle her clitty. "CUM BABY.......CUM FOR JEANNIE!" She too then exploded.

"OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!"

"Are you ready?" Frank whispered. They heard their mate's climatic finish and didn't want to wait any longer.

"YES.......DO IT!" Manni said before biting his earlobe hard.

"OUCH!" Frank cried from the pain but he soon forgot it when he filled his briefs and slacks with his spunk. "OH NO!"

"NO?" Manni asked as she pushed back and looked down at the huge wet spot forming on his light brown slacks. Her raised upward movement allowed him another chance to see her pussy. This time it was wide open without any secrets. Frank was satisfied but knew that she had not climaxed.

He dropped his soaked crotch back down to rub against her but she pushed him back and rolled out from under him. "Get off." Manni's skirt bunched at her waist as she rolled onto the floor.

"Damn Manni," Joe gasped seeing his wife's exposed pussy.

She laughed as she sat up and pulled down her dress. "You worry about me exposing myself after Frank just unloaded on me?"

Jeannie then laughed and then Frank. "She's right."

Frank sat up. "I need to dry off."

"Take them off," Manni said. She turned and reached for his buckle.

"I can't.....green remember," Frank said looking over at Joe who was watching the show.

"Keep your briefs on for now," Manni said unzipping him and then pulling off the slacks. "Lift up."

"You too," Jeannie commanded. She pushed Joe back and soon had his slacks rolling off his legs and feet. The women took the pants and laughed as they walked towards the laundry room.

"What just happened?" Joe asked Frank as he sat next to him on the sofa in only his underwear and a shirt.

"I think we are just their toys," Frank grinned.

"No shit," Joe gasped as he lifted the damp spot on his boxers.

*****

"God Joe is huge," Jeannie said to Manni as they put the wet spots under the faucet.

"If you think he is big wait until you see Tom," Manni giggled.

"I can't wait," Jeannie smiled.

"Me neither," Manni thought.

Joe hugged his wife in bed later that night since both were too spent to mess around. "I'm sorry if I acted like a jerk tonight. I know that I pushed you into this and I know that you would never cheat on me or anything like that."

Manni stared up at the dark ceiling feeling ashamed and guilty about what had happened with Tom in the closet and then with Jeannie. She stayed awake for over an hour until finally she drifted off.

*****

Tom hoped that Manni would be at the market when he pushed the shopping cart into the store. He did not know what type of car she drove so he had no clues if she might be inside. He moved through the fresh fruits and glanced down the back row of meats.

Manni was in the middle aisle almost finished with her shopping items when she saw him entering the store.

He had pretty much given up in the fourth aisle and was reaching for his shopping list when he felt a cart pushing into his ass. He was about to turn around and give somebody hell when he saw Manni's smile. "It's you."

"Hi Tom," she smiled. "Are you shopping for food?"

He grinned. "What else would I be shopping for?"

"Maybe something you can't have," she answered as she moved her cart by him.

"Really?" he said while looking around to make sure no one else was near. "Is that just today or ever?" He moved up to her and leaned downward to kiss her but she pushed him back.

"I'm going to tell my husband about us," she said seriously. "I can't have any secrets."

Tom panicked. "That's probably not a good idea." Even though he was taller than Joe he knew that Joe was more muscular.

"Haven't you been feeling guilty?" Manni asked. She noticed an older woman coming down the aisle and they waited until she moved past.

"We've only done green things," Tom reasoned. "Donna has agreed to go to green."

"Not hiding in a closet or in a booth at a coffee shop," Manni snapped back. "What we did was wrong."

"And exciting," Tom grinned. His hand moved to the side of her hip and then back to give it a squeeze.

"No more," Manni said smacking his hand away. "I'm telling Joe tonight and I think you should do the same to Donna." She turned and pushed the cart away from him.

"Wait Manni......" But she was gone.

*****

Manni waited nervously for her husband to get home. Messing around with Tom on the side had been bothering her as was the sex she had with Jeannie. She decided to clear the air.

After the garage door opened and Joe walked in she stood.

"Hi honey," Joe grinned moving up to her but she stopped him with her outstretched hand.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers