Who Watches The Watchers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." said Detective Tony Long, who I had not seen initially. "And yes, Commander, he was using his Maps app."

"Mind if I download his GPS?" I asked. Long escorted me to the passenger side of the car and I leaned in and connected to the GPS. As I downloaded the information, I looked at the mortal remains of the late Herbert Walker. He was a man in his 40s, and he had begun accumulating some girth. He looked to me like a younger Jimmy 'Coffin' Cerone.

He had been blasted from the passenger side with shotgun shells. On the other side, someone had fired what looked like a.357 caliber bullet into his head at point blank range. He had had no chance.

"Yep." I said as I looked at the GPS data. "He was heading east towards Joe West Park, then diverted south and eventually onto Beacham Street. Here at the dead-end, he was ambushed."

"Coldiron," said Chief Moynahan, "we need to get you out of here. Your life is in ex-treeeeme dannnn-gerrrr."

*SCREECH!*

That squeal of tires was caused by a vehicle flying up and almost rear-ending a CPD vehicle, and it was followed by three more vehicles. They were Federal vehicles, and Federal Agents poured out of them, led by David Rovers and Andrew Parsons.

"Wes Masters!" called out Andrew Parsons. "Which one of you is Wes Masters?"

"Don't say a word." I said, seemingly to empty air.

"You're obstructing a Federal investigation, Iron Faggot." David Rovers said.

"Ohhh, I doubt it." I said. "Why do you want Masters?"

"He's under arrest." Parsons said. "For a host of Federal drug crimes, as well as the murder of Herbert Walker here."

"Ah, you know the victim's name already." I said. "Interesting. What will be a lot more interesting is your arrest warrant for Captain Masters. Would you please show it to me?"

"You go to hell, Iron Faggot." David Rovers snarled. "Agents?" The Federal Agents, mostly Federal Marshals, drew their weapons. The City Police drew their weapons and pointed them at the Federal Agents, but though they meant well, they surrounded Wes Masters and Chief Moynahan, and thus gave 'Coldiron' away.

"He's the blonde guy in the trenchcoat." said David Rovers loudly. "If he doesn't surrender, light him up!"

"Your warrant, Mr. Rovers!" Chief Moynahan shouted loudly.

"They don't have one." I yelled. "And we will shoot and kill you if you try to arrest him without one."

Two more Federal vehicles came up, loaded with Federal Agents. They would soon have superior numbers if more CPD Officers did not show up, and soon. And one of Federal Agents was Dr. Robin Isley, wearing armor.

"We can wait you out." said Isley. "We're not leaving without Masters in our custody. And if you try to drive out of here, we'll destroy you in your vehicle before you can get four blocks away."

"She thinks I am stoo-pid." I said loudly to Teresa. Then I raised my Police iPhone to my face and said "Hot LZ, hot LZ, but come on in."

Over the trees came the TCPD Cobra. It came in and landed in a grassy space just north of us, guns aimed at the Feds the entire time. Following my instructions, we moved as a group towards the helicopter, and kept our bodies between it and the Feds. Sergeant Andrew Prince of the TCPD got out of the chopper, and Chief Moynahan and Masters got in, the Chief piloting.

"Shoot it down!" yelled Andrew Parsons as the chopper began taking off, proving once again that he was as dumb as a box of rocks.

"Shoot to kill any Federal thug that shoots at that aircraft!" I yelled back. CPD Officers were very ready to do so.

"Stop!" yelled Robin Isley as the Marshals trained their firearms on the gunship. "We can't shoot it down. If an innocent person dies from it crashing, or from your gunfire, it will be holy hell for us. Stand down!"

Then she yelled at me: "You win again, Iron Crowbar." It was an acknowledgement, and a salute of sorts. But not a good or happy one.

"God damn it." said Andrew Parsons as the Cobra gained altitude. Chief Moynahan kept its guns trained on the Federal Agents, then abruptly climbed and flew southwest.

"And God damn the Iron Faggot!" David Rovers yelled at me.

"Keep talking, shithead. Keep calling me that." I replied. "This thing is going to hurt when I ram it up your ass." I exhibited the red crowbar.

"Let's get out of here." said Robin Isley as the sirens of more City Police vehicles could be heard, and were getting louder...

Part 10 - The Attack Begins

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the MILF redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Tuesday, February 23d, from the rooftop of the building at Riverside and College, with TCPD Headquarters in the background. "City Police Captain Wes Masters has been implicated in a drug ring, staining the credibility of the City Police Internal Affairs Department!"

After the hard-charging intro music, Bettina began: "The Federal DEA and FBI were called in to investigate the leader of the City Police Internal Affairs leader, Captain Wes Masters, after credible evidence was found linking him to a drug ring within the City Police Department."

Bettina: "Captain Masters, who was once employed by the TCPD under Commander Donald Troy, and who was in the Midtown Police under then-Captain Sean Moynahan, now the Town & County Police Chief, is being investigated for numerous Federal and local-level crimes. The Feds were called in by City Police Narcotics Bureau Chief Ken Z. Adams and First Deputy Commissioner Liz Chennault.

Bettina: "The City Police and Federal Agencies will be holding a Press Conference at 9:00am this morning. Trusted Channel Two News reporter Amber Harris is on her way to The City, and will bring you full coverage of that important Press Conference! Meanwhile, reaction to the allegations against Captain Masters has been strong. Roll tape."

Tape rolled. State Rep. Tasheeka Harris of Inner Midtown was practically shouting "The corruption of the Police at the highest levels is obscene, and cannot be tolerated. This is why we must defund the Police!"

And Stacy Jacobs, who failed to unseat Malinda Adams for her Council seat, was shown saying "Remember that Wes Masters once worked for the TCPD and with Donald Troy, who had to be pardoned by corrupt White Nationalist Governor Jared for sex crimes. It should be a surprise to no one that if these allegations are true, then Masters is as corrupt as Donald Troy. And that's why we must defund the Police if they will not fire Donald Troy!"

Back to Bettina live: "And the State Legislature continues to be totally deadlocked on the Budget, which much be passed by March 31st to avoid a total State Government shutdown. Let's go to political reporter Carl Lemay in Midtown for more. Carl!"

"That's right, Bettina!" said Carl Lemay as he appeared on the feed. "The battle over the Budget has taken several new turns. Moderate Democrats are beginning to abandon the Black Caucus's demands to defund the Police, and are working more closely with the State House Majority Leader, Republican Wilson Hammonds of Pottsville, to stop Governor Sharon Marshall's racist assault on hardworking Undocumented Workers."

Lemay: "However, in what political experts call a surprise, the Budget may depend on the brewing battle between 1st District State Senator Katherine Woodburn and Governor Sharon Marshall over the fate of the State Bureau of Investigation. Senator Woodburn, who is the owner of the parent company of KXTC Channel Two News, and Lieutenant Governor Corey Coons are exerting their influence over the State Senate Budget Committee to strip the SBI's authority to arrest Undocumented Workers and turn them over to the Federal ICE Bureau for deportation, and divert the money previously spent on those racist actions to other missions."

Lemay: "Senator Woodburn also is demanding the SBI be given much stronger power over local LEO jurisdictions, as well as the power to investigate and arrest parents that create disturbances at School Board meetings. She also wants to pass a State Constitutional Amendment that will require the Governor to obtain State Senate approval for the appointment of the SBI Director."

Lemay: "Governor Marshall has said she will veto any Budget that, quote, 'fundamentally transforms the SBI into an authoritarian regime that would suppress the First Amendment rights of Citizens, especially parents', close quote. Back to you, Bettina."

Bettina: "Thank you for that important report, Carl! That was trusted reporter Carl Lemay with that important story on the State Legislature. And now lets go to reporter Pat Stellum for a story on a strange occurrence along the University-City Highway. Pat!"

"That's right, Bettina!" said the fat-cheeked, portly reporter who was giving trenchcoats a bad name. He was standing in front of a patch of woods in the early morning light, and traffic could be heard in the background as he said "Mysterious lights were reported over the Highway last night!"

Stellum: "Eyewitnesses reported that several dark shapes with lights were flying in circles along the road just west of the new exit to Pottsville. Other eyewitnesses reported two explosions and fireballs in the air. Police and the State Patrol investigated the reported crashes, but no debris nor evidence of aircraft crashes were found anywhere. The Military denied that there had been any training exercises in the area, nor that any of their aircraft were missing or reported downed. Back to you, Bettina."

"Thank you Pat!" Bettina said. "A mystery, indeed! And in another mystery, it has just been reported to us that a plane owned by BOW Enterprises landed safely at Town & County Airport, but only after having disappeared from radar over Ouray, Colorado, and not reappearing on radar until it began its final approach to Town & County Airport."

Bettina: "The FAA and NTSB have begun a preliminary investigation of the incident. Reached for comment, BOW Enterprises CEO Todd Burke issued a statement that the plane landed safely and all aboard were okay, and that the company is cooperating with the FAA and NTSB investigation..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello and welcome to Fox University Sunrise!" said Catrina Pierce from her perch on the sofa in the Fox Eight studios. "I'm Catrina Pierce, and with me is Meredith Peller. Priya Ajmani is on her way to The City, to cover a 9:00am Press Conference. Hello, Meredith."

"Hello, Catrina. Good morning everyone." said Meredith. "Here's what's in the news. That 9:00am Press Conference was called jointly by City Police First Deputy Commissioner Liz Chennault and the Federal DEA and FBI. Fox Eight News has learned that the City Police and the FBI intend to bring charges against City Police Internal Affairs Captain Wes Masters, who they allege is the ringleader of an insidious drug operation run by rogue, dirty City Police Officers. Fox Eight News has confirmed that Judge Ruth B. Taney issued a Federal arrest warrant for Captain Masters just an hour ago."

Catrina: "However, the State Bureau of Investigation has countered the claims of the Feds and the City Police, causing Federal Judge K.M. Landis to void the arrest warrant for Captain Masters until the DEA and the City Police provide more data to show why an arrest warrant was justified. The DEA is appealing Judge Landis's ruling to the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals."

Meredith: "All this comes as the Black Caucus of the State Legislature works tirelessly to defund the Police, and they believe the allegations against Captain Masters and the City PD Internal Affairs Department are just proof of Police corruption. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Lieutenant Governor Corey Coons saying "I call upon the Governor to order the SBI Inspector to investigate Masters and the City PD Internal Affairs Division. And if even Internal Affairs units are corrupt, then it's all the more imperative to defund the Police, dismantle them, and replace them with Peace Officers dedicated to preserving the rights of Minorities and stopping White Nationalists that seek to intimidate School Boards with threats of violence."

Catrina: "Governor Marshall issued a statement saying that parents have the First Amendment right to petition the Government for the redress of wrongs, especially radically 'woke' Leftist School Boards promoting the teachings of critical race theory as well as (air quotes) 'gender identity' curriculums to children as young as first graders. The Governor says that the attempt to 'fundamentally transform' the SBI into a 'Gestapo' to crush free speech and peaceful dissent will meet her veto pen if it's part of the Budget."

Meredith: "Wow, she'd veto the Budget over stopping Right Wing violence at School Board meetings?"

Catrina said heatedly: "What violence? There has been no violence by parents at any School Board meeting in the State. And since when has parents exercising their First Amendment rights become 'violence'?"

"Let's go to break." Meredith said craftily...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

9:00am, Tuesday, February 23d. Reporters had filled up the Auditorium Room at City Police Headquarters. First Deputy Commissioner Liz Chennault, a slender woman of medium height and middle age, with graying dirty blonde hair, wearing her CPD uniform jacket with three stars on the epaulettes and multiple gold-bordered ribbons on her chest, came onto the stage.

Bureau Chief Ken Z. Adams, with two stars on each of his shoulders, followed her out. He had dark brown hair and a face that reminded me of Andrew Parsons... dumb. But I knew he wasn't dumb. He was followed onto the stage by FBI Special Agents Lindsey Black and David Rovers, and a man in a suit that I did not know.

"Thank you for coming." said First Deputy Commissioner Chennault. "We are here to inform you of a deeply disturbing situation that has developed within the City Police Department. The allegations we are revealing will, if true, be a deep stain upon the City Police, especially the Internal Affairs Department, but in the interests of transparency and building trust between the Police and the Community, we feel we must reveal this information at this time."

Chennault: "Early this morning, Internal Affairs Lieutenant Herbert Walker was found dead in his automobile in the Beacham Street district near the North River. The first person on the scene was Internal Affairs Captain Wes Masters. who we consider to be the primary suspect in the murder of Lieutenant Walker. Ken?"

"Thank you, First Deputy Commissioner." said Ken Z. Adams as he stepped up to the bank of microphones. "The City Police became aware of possible corruption in the Internal Affairs Department, and we asked the Federal DEA to help us investigate the allegations. They sent undercover Agents in, and I'm sorry to say, they found that the allegations were true, and that Wes Masters and Herbert Walker were the leaders of a drug ring within the City Police Department, and were using their positions in Internal Affairs to deflect away any questions about the ring. Agent Black?"

"Thank you." said Lindsey Black, coming up to the microphones. "The FBI and DEA agreed to help the City Police investigate the corruption within the City Police Internal; Affairs Division. We embedded several Federal Agents, including Agent Tommy Ridley, who is here with us." The identity of the unknown man was now solved; he was Pitts's fellow DEA Agent, Tommy Ridley... and he had apparently betrayed his colleague, and was now fully serving the Swamp Frogs

Lindsey Black: "We are in the process of obtaining Federal warrants to arrest Wes Masters on charges of conspiracy to distribute unlawful narcotics, conspiracy to cover up the sale and distribution of narcotics, and possibly direct distribution of narcotics. We are also working with the City District Attorney to bring murder charges. When we obtain those warrants, we expect local jurisdictions to fully cooperate with us, especially the Town & County Police and Commander Donald Troy."

"Thank you, Agent Black." said Liz Chennault. "We'll take a few questions." She pointed to Tim Sioban.

"Tim Sioban, KSB News." said Tim Sioban of KSB News. "There are confirmed reports that a Federal Agent was abducted yesterday and is still missing. Does anyone have any updates of that situation? And was Captain Masters behind that Agent's abduction?"

Liz Chennault looked confused as she looked over at the Federal Agents. Karl Coleman came to the microphones and said "We are still investigating that incident. We only found an abandoned car. We have not confirmed that anyone was actually abducted. For all we know at this time, the driver simply abandoned his vehicle and walked away from it."

Coleman moved away as Chennault resumed her position at the bank of microphones. "Let's move on. Next?"

"Amber Harris, KXTC Channel Two News." said the athletic blonde reporterette. "There are confirmed reports that Town & County Police Commander and SBI Reserve Inspector Donald Troy aided and abetted the escape of Wes Masters from being arrested by Federal Agents. Do you plan on pursuing criminal charges against Donald Troy?"

Liz Chennault again turned to look at the Feds. Lindsey Black came up and said: "As you well know, Amber, Donald Troy is as slippery as an eel, and just as dangerous. He was pardoned by the racist Governor Val Jared for raping a woman in his custody, and a Federal Judge had to give him Immunity from prosecution for the Federal crimes associated with that case."

Lindsey Black: "As I said before, we expect Troy's full cooperation with Federal Agents in whatever we do to resolve this case and make the guilty pay for their crimes. Whether or not Troy can actually be charged with any crimes has not yet been determined."

Back to Chennault: "I appreciate the help of the Federal Agents on this case, including answering your questions. Does anyone have a question that maybe I can answer?"

There were some chuckles in the incredibly sycophantic Press Corps. The Federal Agents began moving offstage, to emphasize their unavailability for further questions. They wanted this one to be 'ovah'.

"Priya Ajmani, Fox Eight News." said the gorgeous Indian reporterette. "First Deputy Commissioner, did you consider calling in the SBI as well as the FBI and DEA?"

Chennault: "As many of you know, the City Police have a very adversarial relationship with the SBI, which long has been corrupt and cannot be trusted. So no, we did not even consider asking the SBI to help with our investigation, and would not have welcomed their help if it was offered. Okay, one more... the tall man, in the trenchcoat and that great looking hat."

"Thank you, First Deputy Commissioner." said the tall, broad-shouldered man in the trenchcoat and Tilley Hat. "James Donald, Town & County Police Gazette. Is it not true, First Deputy Commissioner, that Wes Masters did contact the SBI Inspector, and they jointly began an undercover operation that exposed you and Bureau Chief Ken Z. Adams as the real ringleaders of the drug operation? And that you are accusing Wes Masters of the actual crimes that you committed, and were about to be arrested for?"

There were gasps from the Press Pool. Tim Sioban quickly turned to his cameraman and gave the slicing motion across his throat to order the feed to be cut. Amber Harris was staring at me, immobilized, then woke up and signaled to her cameraman to cut the feed.

Meanwhile, Liz Chennault was staring at me the same way an Establishment Republican confronted by the truth of a real Conservative would look: with pure hatred. "Who the hell do you think you are?" she growled, her voice low and connoting a desire to bring death to me.