Who's Laughing Now?

Story Info
The worst possible revenge.
2.2k words
3.96
51.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(C) Copyright 2006 by choclit_tai.

I'm torn. I know I should be ashamed of what I've done, but every time I think about it I cannot help but smile. It was priceless- something I'll never forget. But unfortunately you are the only ones I can share this with. In fact if anyone found out, it could destroy two families.

I guess I should back up and explain myself. A couple of weeks ago I ordered the PPV boxing match between Bernard Hopkins and Jermaine Taylor. I invited over my neighbor Richard, who is a big boxing fan. Richard and his wife Darlene are kind of friends of ours. I say kind of because our relationship which once was very close is now estranged. If it weren't for the fact that our kids absolutely loved each other we probably wouldn't speak to each other. The problem is not so much with Richard and I, but more so Darlene and my wife Veronica. That whole competitive thing brings out the worse in women. I'd like to say that it's all Darlene's fault, but Veronica can take a little part in the blame. Accusations, misunderstandings, etc, have led a deterioration of sorts of the friendship, with Richard and I caught somewhere in the middle. So my invitation to Richard was a bit in vain. And I was not in the least be surprised when he called back to tell me that he had ordered the fight himself and that I was welcome to come over their house.

I had my drink in hand and was content in watching the fight alone when right before the main event I got a call from Richard. Apparently, there was a problem with his order and he wanted to come over and watch the fight after all. He brought his friend Leo, whom I've hung out with many times. So they showed up and we watched the fight. I was the gracious host, keeping their cocktails filled and supplying them with snacks. After the fight over I asked them if they wanted to shoot some pool. That's when the night took a turn.

As I said, Richard and I get along ok, but there has been a bit of distance with the friction between our wives. I guess we each want to support our respective spouses and keep some semblance of friendship. That night though, Richard was in rare form. I couldn't get a word in without Richard making a joke out of everything. He and Leo were childhood friends, so there were a couple of inside jokes that went right over my head, but apparently were gut-busters to the two of them. Leo really wasn't insulting me or anything, but instead played the ultimate side-kick to Richard's comic act. The drinks turned to shots and by the end of the night we were all pretty hammered. I'd had just about enough of Richard's comic relief at my expense so I kindly hinted that it was time for them to go.

They had walked to my house since we live right around the corner from each other, however Leo didn't live close to us and I was concerned because he was in no shape to drive home. He assured me that his wife Rita was at Richard and Darlene's house and that she'd drive them home. I thought it was a bit rude that the ladies hadn't invited Veronica over since the guys were all at our house, but like I said, the relationship was a bit strained. I'm sure Veronica noticed it too, but took the high road and didn't mention it before she eventually excusing herself and going up to bed.

It was about 2am when we loudly stumbled up to Richard's house and before we could fumble through his pockets for his keys, Rita came outside shushing us. She informed us that Darlene was tired and a bit tipsy and had gone up to bed. Rita had been looking out waiting for us. I told them to get on the road and assured them that I'd handle getting Richard inside safely. Leo thanked me for my hospitality and they were off.

I'm a pretty big guy (6'3", 215lbs) and I'm in shape, but I knew there was no way I was going to get Richard upstairs to his bedroom. Our houses have the exact same floor plan, so knew where their family room was and I took him to the couch. I figured I could leave him there on the couch in hopes that he'd sober up and make his own way upstairs to his bedroom. I was just about to leave him there when out of his drunken stupor he cracked one last joke. My first instinct was to literally knock him upside the head with a sofa cushion, but then I got a much better idea.

He laughed himself back to sleep, so I left him on the couch and took off my shoes. I left them at the bottom of the stairs and made my way upstairs. It must have been a mixture of the alcohol and my anger clouding my judgment, as what I was determined to try was insane. I crept into their bedroom and turned down all the blinds to seal off the moon light coming through the windows. I then shut and locked the door to protect from sounds, but also to give me warning if Richard or one of their kids tried to come in.

I made my way back over to their bed. It was a hot night, so the covers were pulled back and Darlene was sleeping in what I noticed to be a T-shirt before I darkened the room. I took my all my clothes off and climbed onto their bed. Darlene stirred, but didn't really wake up. I moved in behind her and began to spoon her. I had to move quickly, as I didn't want her to wake up before I got started. I began kissing her neck and rubbing the side of her thighs.

"Mmmmmm" that feels good Babe, but I'm so tired", she moaned. I paid no attention to her and kept caressing her. I reached under her T-shirt to feel if she had panties on. I wasn't going to be that lucky, as I felt the cotton material over her mound. Although she did assist me by slightly spreading her legs as my hand grazed over her sex. I tested her by beginning to slide her panties down to see if she would resist. She mumbled something, but also positioned her legs in a way to help me get them off. That was my chance. I quickly rolled her onto her back and slid down her body. I began kissing her stomach, making my way down to her treasure.

"Oh yes, It's been so long", she cried in anticipation, as my mouth inched closer to her pubic mound. I felt her hands reach for my head and begin caressing it. I'm a bit taller than Richard, but we have similar features. We both keep our heads closely shaved and wear goatees. He's not out of shape, but has somewhat of a beer belly. But it was dark, so unless we were face to face I didn't think she'd be able to tell the difference. She was still groggy from sleep and whatever she'd been drinking.

I licked down along the crease between her legs. She was neatly trimmed up top. As my tongue glided downward I noticed she was waxed down near her lips. I'd repeatedly tried to get Veronica to wax near her nether lips, but she never relented. 'This was going be more fun than I imagined', I thought to myself. I teasingly licked around her pussy but kept from making direct contact by dragging my tongue along her smooth skin. I began to feel her grip tighten on my head as she was now trying to direct my actions. I gave in and licked fully along her slit.

"God yes", she panted as my tongue started to ease between her lips. It had been so long since I've tasted another woman. She had a natural aroma, as she wasn't fully aroused. As my tongue reached the top of her sex, I applied slight pressure to her clit but refrained from fully sucking it just yet. I continued to work my way up and down her opening with my tongue until her lips were fully parted and glistening with moisture. Her clit was now swollen and begging for attention so I teased it with the tip of my tongue. Darlene began to squirm with each maneuver of my tongue and she never let go of my head.

I reached up with my left hand under her shirt and started to caress her nipples. Darlene has small A-cup breasts with nice nipples. I caught a glimpse of them one time she was wearing a loose fitting tank top with no bra. They're a good half inch long with tight brown areolas. I could feel that they were standing proudly and I grazed my fingers over them as I continued to lick her pussy. I wanted so badly to move up and take one in my mouth, but that was too risky, as she might have seen my face.

I began to suck her pussy in earnest, taking her clit into my mouth as I taunted it with my tongue. I could feel her wetness growing so I brought my hand up and gently slid a finger inside her tight pussy. She spread her legs wider, inviting me deeper into her sex. I added another finger and began slide further inside. I could feel her orgasm building as her thighs began to tremble around me and she rubbed my head more feverishly.

That's when I made my move. Keeping my fingers inside, I moved my mouth away from her pussy...

"NO... don't stop", she begged, but I quickly turned her over onto her stomach before she could focus in on my face. Without saying a word, I quickly raised her hips and dove tongue first into her pussy from behind. My face was buried between her cheeks. I continued to finger her while I licked the length of her dripping pussy. I then moved my tongue over her puckered hole and began to tease her there. As my tongue penetrated her rear hole, she started to cum.

"OHH MY GOD! What are you trying to do to me, she exclaimed. She was fully awake now and I had to move quickly. I rose up onto my knees and placed my throbbing head at her slick opening. With one hand on her back, I pressed down to make sure her head stayed in the pillow as I squeezed into her tight box.

"AHHHHHHH", we groaned in unison as I worked myself deeper inside her.

"Baby, you're so big tonight, she cried, bringing a satisfying smile to my face. Though tempted to slowly work my way into her and savior the moment, I knew I was on borrowed time. I commenced to push in and out of her with vigor. Despite her thin 5'2" frame, Darlene does have a nice round ass, which was providing the perfect cushion as I began to mash her from behind even harder. There was no more gentleness, I was fucking her hard as I couldn't risk her wanting to turn over and face me. I needed her complete focus to be on the pounding I was giving her. While gripping her tiny hips, I was basically lifting her up to meet my trusts as her muffled cries rang deep into the pillow.

"I'M COMING AGAIN!!!" she screamed, as I fell onto her back, still pumping desperately. Her soft ass was perfectly absorbing my massive thrusts as I felt my heat rising. With one last plunge, I exploded inside her, to which I felt her jump in reaction to the powerful release I unloaded within her womb.

"That was incredible", she moan as she began to drift off.

Darlene was quietly moaning in the aftermath of our explosive session, unaware that the provider of her pleasure wasn't her husband. I slowing began to ease out of her tight slit, leaving a trail of our combined secretions. She stirred and I quickly rubbed her back and told her to relax, and that I'd be right back.

I quickly gathered up my clothes, not bothering to get dressed. As I slowly opened their bedroom door, the dim light from the hallway cast into the room. I foolishly looked back into the darkness of the room and I swear I saw Darlene sitting up staring at me.

Obviously I didn't stop to verify as I hurried down the stairs. I could hear Richard snoring on the couch exactly where I left him. I quickly threw on my pants and shoes and quietly exited the front door.

As I write this, months later, I've only seen either of them passing in cars, and there has been nothing to lead me to believe that I've been caught. It was only a shadow, but I still feel like for a split second our eyes met. I wonder if I'll ever know the truth. Until then, I'll have the last laugh.