Why Stop at Cancun Ch. 02

Story Info
Dive right into the nude scene at St. Martin.
2k words
4.31
68k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decision was made and now it was up to me to make our travel arrangements to the unique Caribbean island of St. Martin. By way of some extensive web surfing, I discovered that the island is actually split between the Dutch and the French. The Dutch own the south part of the island which has the largest natural bay and is now where all the cruise ships dock. It also has the main airport for the island, having the airport designation of SXM. The Dutch side has most of the high rise resorts and hotels, and all of the gambling casinos.

I learned that the French side in the north part of the island is much more laid back than its adjoining neighbor. The French section has the reputation of being the home to numerous small 5-star restaurants, most featuring French cuisine of course. It also is the home of Orient Beach, a surfside paradise widely known for its European tolerance for public nudity. That was the attraction that would take my wife Julie and I there on our next vacation.

"Julie," I called out from my home computer one Sunday morning, "please come here for a second. We've got a few choices to make for our next trip and I want you to be comfortable with our arrangements."

I had the home page open for OrientBeach.com as she came in from the sun room. "It looks like there are several small resorts along Orient Beach, and there is one nudist resort located at the south end. Do you think you would rather be with the experienced nudist crowd, or stay elsewhere along the beach where you can ease into the nude scene at your own leisure?"

I'll remind you of Julie's recent erotic experience in Cancun, where she went topless for the first time since her college days and discovered she loved it. With a little of my encouragement, we had decided to seek out a vacation spot where we could sunbathe in the nude without being worried about breaking any laws.

Without looking at the screen very long, Julie replied, "I trust your judgment about going to Orient Beach, but I don't think I'm quite ready to be totally immersed in the nude scene so quickly. I'm just a sweet innocent novice you know." With that she opened the front of her flimsy robe and demurely flashed her large breasts and trimmed pubis in my direction. Releasing her garment but not tying it closed, Julie came close and kissed me passionately while at the same time reached down and gave my penis a loving squeeze.

"I will take that as a vote of confidence," I said. "I have been looking at a small resort right on the beach called L'Hoste, and I guess I'll reserve a beach front suite for the two of us in early February. Consider it your birthday present."

Julie stood up and quipped, "Why is it you always get me something for my birthday that you want too? Maybe I should go on this trip by myself!" She twirled and as she walked away she pulled her robe aside so I could see her ass. I knew she was smiling from ear to ear thinking of the adventure to come.

The following weeks seem to drag by ever so slowly. Julie kept in the mood by shopping at the mall for some new tropical weight clothes and used the internet to order a couple of pareo cover-ups for the beach and a couple of sexy baby dolls for late night wear. She also began working on her all-over tan at the local salon. I too signed up for several tanning sessions since I didn't want to accidentally get anything burned in the hot tropical sun that was not used to seeing the light of day.

It seemed like a dream come true as our flight from Chicago approached the SXM runway, flying so low over the beach that I could see the tourists (I thought I saw at least one young lady topless) through my window as they braced themselves for the backwash of the jumbo jet flying just over their heads. I found out later the local custom was to stop by the Sunset Beach Bar (topless ladies drink free) located next to the runway, have a couple of drinks, then go out on the beach and get blasted by the jet engines as they roared just above them.

I turned to my wife as the seat belt light went off and said, "Can you believe we're really here? This should be one spectacular week...one we won't forget for a long time!"

More like a bubbly teenager than a mature woman in her 40's, Julie excitedly said, "I feel like a giddy school girl about to go on her first date. I'm going to stop at the first women's restroom I see and get out of my bra and panties. I hear it's illegal to wear them on this island." She finished her little come-on with her now familiar wink and smile.

After Julie's quick change of apparel, our rental car driver Marcus met us at the departure gate. My wife was now sporting a short skirt and tight white tee...I could only wonder for now whether she had totally followed through with her previous plan. Marcus took our bags, put them in the trunk, then motioned for Julie to sit in the front with him so he could better explain the vehicle controls. He held the door open for her, and not wanting to waste time getting into the island mood, Julie hiked up her skirt and not so lady-like, spread her legs wide apart as she swung down into the bucket seat. The wide open eyes and wide smile of our driver provided the answer to my question. After pulling the shoulder belt tightly between her unfettered breasts, we were off.

We dropped Marcus off at the rental car office where we got directions to Orient Beach. It was only about 30 minutes away, and fortunately cars drove on the right hand side of the road just like back home. The roads were rather narrow and the locals (especially those with small motor scooters) drove like maniacs. We soon arrived at our destination.

As we walked up to the registration desk of L'Hoste, we heard some splashing and people laughing and yelling. Julie said, "Let's go see what's happening...it sounds like a party!" Before I could stop her, she put down her bags and darted past the bushes in the direction of all the noise. I decided to let her have her fun and continued on to the desk but now with twice the luggage.

The young lady that checked us in was obviously French and was quite attractive. She introduced herself as Monique, and I couldn't help noticing that she filled out her top almost to overflowing. She spoke English well enough to inform me of all the amenities, and gave me two keys.

"If there is anything you and your traveling companion desire while you are here, don't hesitate to ask," Monique said with her sensual accent. "I mean it when I say, anything!"

Just then Julie came running up wide eyed explaining, "The crowd down at the pool was playing pool volleyball, and they invited us to join them as soon as we check in and change our clothes. That shouldn't take us too long since they were all naked as the day they were born!"

We eventually found our suite and were not at all disappointed with the digs. I got my bathing suit out of the suitcase, but Julie ignored her suit and after stripping down, simply put on her pareo and grabbed a towel. I instinctively slipped on my trunks and we left the room for the pool.

I could tell from the way her hand was trembling slightly in mine that Julie now realized she would be experiencing momentarily what she had only fantasized about for the last few weeks. Just before getting to the bushes that separated us from the frolicking group nearby, she halted and looked over at me with a worried look and pouting lower lip.

"I think this might be too much too soon. Sam, would you mind if I went back up and put my bikini bottom on at least for now?"

"Not at all, dear" I replied. "I'll wait for you right here."

I gave her the key to the room, and before I know it Julie returned, still in her wrap, but now showing a hint of blue from her bikini bottom.

"Alright, let's go" she said. "I hope they will still let us join them for a while even if we're over dressed!"

We got our first lesson in social nudity when we emerged from the passage through the bushes. Even though the three guys and their female partners were all nude, they did not mind or care if we were not. Throughout the week we found that true nudists did not mind others (Textiles as they were called) wearing clothes as long as the non-participants did not ogle or judge them and/or their flaws. We soon discovered there were very few of either sex that could claim to be without imperfections!

As we soon found out, all six of them were in their late twenties, unmarried (although two of the couples were engaged), and had been coming to this same place on Orient Beach for the last 5 years. They did not seem to mind that the two of us were not much younger than their parents.

After hitting the volley ball around for just a little while, we all got out of the pool, selected a round glass-top table large enough for all eight of us, and ordered drinks. This is when we learned out second lesson for acceptance in the world of the naked...always have your beach towel handy to sit on when your buns are exposed. Steve, Brad, and Jon all folded up their towels and placed them on their chairs before sitting. Monica, Bobbi, and Sue all wrapped their towels around their waists and sat. They seemed to be comfortable having their breasts exposed (I know I was okay with it), and Julie followed suit with what seemed just as much ease.

"Thanks for inviting us to join your group," I said after finishing my drink. "This is our first time to St. Martin, and frankly you were our initiation into being around naked people. When we get used to the scene, I'm sure we'll 'Do as the Romans do!' as they say." I continued, "Julie and I haven't eaten much since breakfast, so I guess we'll head out to the beach bar for some dinner. I'm sure we'll see more of you later!"

"There's not much more of us you can see, " Monica gleefully replied. The rest of the group laughed at her quip realizing she was quite correct.

As the guys politely rose when Julie stood up she countered, "You hunks can get up for me any time you like!" The double meaning prompted another round of guffaws, and perhaps it was only my imagination, but a quick glance revealed all three of the guys members seemed to stiffen slightly from her remark.

Bobbi noticed it also, and playfully patted Brad's enlarged penis saying, "Down, boy. You haven't been invited just yet! For now, you'll have to settle for my goodies."

A round of social hugs and cheek kisses followed that normally would not cause us to think twice, but the inevitable touching of various body parts gave the proceedings a somewhat different aura.

We changed clothes back in the room and went to the Bikini Beach Bar, one of many quaint hangouts along the beach. All through dinner, Bobbi's last words ran through my mind. What did she mean by "..not having been invited...yet?? Julie might have been wondering the same thing, but we feel asleep exhausted that night without talking about what erotic adventures may be waiting for us over the next few days.

End of Chapter 2