Widow Aunt, Dee and I Try BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Sheen Meets Dominant Dee

It was around 10 in the night as I stood looking out at the streams of streetlights on the wide street past the river. I could not see the dark waters but could hear and smell the river as it flowed down below. There was a half-moon beginning to peek out from the east now and the wind had become considerably cooler too. I was lost in thoughts as I prepared myself mentally to have the first BDSM threesome experience with my slutty Aunt Sheen and hot cousin Dee.

I took long, deep breaths of the cool night air and stared out waiting with growing anticipation. Before long, I heard the clicking of high heels on the tiled floor of the living room behind me. I turned around and was awarded with one of the sexiest, kinkiest and most memorable views of my life.

Dee led Aunt Sheen out into the darkened balcony.

"Wow!" I exclaimed immediately. "Wow!" I exclaimed again, my brain having jammed as I watched Dee and Aunt Sheen step into the pale moonlight.

Dee was barely dressed in a white Gunji that was a size short and showed off her bra-less, firm and round tits splendidly. Her short Gunji did not even cover her slightly paunchy tummy and her lovely, smooth navel was clear to see. Underneath, Dee had on a pair of tiny, white lacy panties that had gotten crumpled up between her sexy, round bubble buttocks. Dee smiled wide and looked me right in the eyes. My eyes travelled from her head to toe, staring at her curvy, sexy body covered in such skimpy underwear. It was a few seconds later that I realized Dee held a steel-chain in her hands. I followed the chain up and grinned wide, shaking my head vigorously at the sight.

Once more, Aunt Sheen was dressed in her "Slut" outfit (as she calls it). It consisted of a black-colored actual dog-collar with a hook and 6-feet long steel chain attached to it. She was completely nude, except for a 2-inch thick leather belt buckled tightly around her wide, smooth hips and the pair of black high-heels she seemed to love so much. Apart from the belts, Aunt Sheen had pieces of thick nylon ropes tied to her wrists and feet with its length wrapped around her limbs. This time, Aunt Sheen carried a large tray in her hands too. She stood obediently, catching the tray laden with beer bottles, the vodka bottle and bottle of cold drink as well as the packet of high-grade stuff and cigarette pack, lighters, the new pipes and glasses.

"Take a seat, baby." Dee smiled and said softly, gesturing to the beanbag in the corner.

I quickly took a seat on the large beanbag. It was placed in the corner of the waist-high, iron-grilled balcony walls on the outside. The coffee table was placed beside it and there was just enough room to place the other beanbag, nearer to the door. The beanbags faced the other end of the balcony, with the large glass doors leading to the kitchen on the right. Thankfully, Dee's apartment was at the corner so there were no neighboring apartment balconies and no one could make out that we were almost completely nude in the balcony. I could hear the chatter of people and the cars passing in and out of the parking-lot 5 floors below.

"Ok." I said, sitting and staring at Dee who held the leash to Aunt Sheen's collar and stood in front of me.

Dee smiled at me again before walking around and standing behind Aunt Sheen. Aunty stood in a submissive posture with her head down, eyes looking at the large heavy tray she held and completely naked. I watched as Dee wrapped the chain around Aunt Sheen's slim neck loosely a few times before attaching the last link to the dog-collar's snap-on lock. The thin, shiny steel chain looked like a silver-woven necklace around her dark, thin neck. Dee then stepped out from behind Aunt Sheen before taking a seat on the other beanbag. She settled in and leaned back. Now our bare, warm arms were rubbing against each other as we stretched out our legs and got more comfortable in the large, black solo beanbags.

"She looks so... horny and.. slutty, doesn't she, baby?" Dee whispered softly at my side, while staring at Aunt Sheen's nude, sexy submissive form illuminated by the dull golden glow of the recessed lighting from the living room. I smiled wide with increasing excitement and nodded my head. I too, was staring at Aunt Sheen. I hadn't been able to get used to Aunt Sheen's shocking and sudden transformation from a pious, mature widowed Muslim mother of two grown-ups to a completely kinky and filthy whore.

A few seconds later Dee suddenly clapped twice and Aunty immediately took the couple of steps towards the small coffee table which was nudged between the two beanbags we sat on. I stared wide to watch Aunt's lovely, large breasts dangle down when she bent from her waist and placed the large, heavy serving tray gently on the coffee table. She did not make eye contact even as she began serving opened two chilled beer bottles and handed it out. Dee and I continued to stare at her voluptuous boobs as Aunt Sheen wordlessly mixed herself a vodka and soda in a large, clear glass. I had to grin wide with smugness as I saw Aunt Sheen catch the beer bottles in her hands and offered them up to us, while looking straight down on the coffee table.

The performance being put in front by Aunt Sheen and Dee as prepared for a night of unhinged sexual fun made me realize that the mother and daughter had had enough time to plan and choreograph the events during the day. I was pleased to take a back seat and see what the new-found confidence in Dee to be dominant with Aunt Sheen would play out like. We grabbed the beer bottles, with our eyes still fixated on Aunt Sheen's lovely, large bare breasts as she knelt down on the plush carpet that covered the balcony floor. Aunt Sheen sat on her feet, with her knees touching together and held the chilled drink in both hands on her dark, thick thighs.

"Here goes, baby. Cheers!" Dee said with a second of nervousness before she clanked her beer bottle with mine and we took a sip together, saluting the start of a new relationship between mother and daughter, and of course, I.

After the sip, Dee bent down and grabbed one of the small smoking pipes we had bought earlier. She picked up a small, clear plastic bag which had quite a lot of stuff cleaned and crushed within it. I figured that Aunt Sheen had been thoughtful enough and had made it easier for us to smoke up. I smiled as I looked at Aunt Sheen kneeling in front of us, taking small gulps of her drink as she submissively waited for her next orders. I watched as Dee expertly filled the small bowl and instantly Aunt Sheen placed her drink to the side and picked up the lighter from the table. She placed the lighter in her palms and stretched out her hands towards us, looking down at her lap the whole time. I was getting increasingly excited and could already feel my cock stirring inside my soft, white shorts.

I took the lighter from Aunt Sheen's outstretched hands and kept my beer bottle on the coffee table. Dee leaned close to me and our heads almost touched as I lit the lighter over the bowl with my left hand. The moist, juicy stuff took a couple of puffs to light but then it lit our faces in a bright orange glow. I heard Dee inhale the half-filled bowl in a single long puff before she kept the smoking pipe down on the coffee table and immediately rested her head back on the beanbag. I could make out Dee's large eyes were shut in the semi-darkness and her taut, bra-less tits stood out as she held in the thick, acrid smoke inside.

"Ooooohhhh..." Dee moaned in a low, lusty tone as she slowly let out the grey smoke from her nostrils. "Shit!" She drawled softly as she opened her eyes and tried to focus on my face peering down at her. "This is some good stuff, bro!" Dee exclaimed before she slid lower on her seat and placed her cute, small bare feet on Aunt Sheen's dark, soft thighs, who sat kneeling closer to her in front.

I remember I raised my eyebrow in amusement and smirked when I noticed the casual way Dee rested her feet on her mother's thick thighs. I was surprised to see that Aunt Sheen had already finished her drink.

God! I thought to myself, she must have gulped it down fast. I watched as Aunt Sheen kept the glass on the low coffee table at her face-height. She sat up straighter, and her dark, round motherly tits stuck out visibly in the dim light illuminating her rounded profile.

"Here, help me light it, Slut." I said softly as I offered the lighter to Aunt Sheen.

Still sitting still with Dee's feet on her thighs, Aunt Sheen quickly reached out her hand and grabbed the lighter and waited. I stuffed the small bowl of the smoking pipe full of the crushed, ready-to-smoke stuff before bending over the coffee table towards Aunt Sheen. Aunt Sheen held the lighter in her right hand and placed her left palm under it courteously. She waited till I was sufficiently close before she looked up at the smoking pipe and flicked on the lighter. I watched Aunt Sheen's large dark eyes were half-closed and realized she must be feeling the effect of the vodka she had hurriedly gulped a few minutes ago. The small flame of the lighter also lit up her bare upper body, her large, lovely breasts and the shiny steel chain around her necks clearly for a few seconds.

I remember feeling a distinct twitch in my semi-erect dick before I closed my eyes and took a really long puff, waited for another second and pulled in another puff and finished the bowl-full of stuff immediately. Same as Dee, I recall placing the hot smoking pipe on the coffee table near my leg before leaning back to rest in the softness of the beanbag.

I instantly felt very light and felt the soft, cool breeze that blew in from the river flowing underneath more distinctly on my bare chest and arms. The sounds from the parking lot and around us also became sharper. I held the thick smoke in for as long as I could before gently letting it slide out from my half-opened mouth. I remember feeling as if my weight was becoming null as the smoke left me.

"Mmpphh... Mmmm.." I mumbled in exclaim when I fell a pair of soft, thick lips suddenly covering my mouth before moaning with pleasure as I realized Dee was kissing me.

I had my senses heightened and felt her soft, moist lips gently nibble mine before she let go and settled back on her beanbag. I opened my eyes to see Dee leaning over me and looking at me intently.

"Whoa! That was something." I teased Dee before sitting up a little straighter in my seat.

Dee only smiled as she settled closer to me and watched as I leaned over to the coffee table. I noticed that Aunt Sheen now had her hands placed on Dee's feet which rested on her bare thighs and she caressed and massaged them gently. She was still being a perfect slut and had her head bowed down. I picked up a few pinches of the stuff and quickly rolled a long, slim J. I then filled and pressed as much stuff as I could in the small bowl of the smoking pipe before turning around to face Dee. I found her looking at me with her half-closed eyes and her beer bottle in her hands.

"Aaaw! Thanks, babe!" Dee gushed before she quickly gulped down the remaining beer from the bottle and held it out.

Aunt Sheen quickly took the empty beer bottle from her daughter's hands, still massaging her feet, before placing it behind her to the side. Dee grabbed the heavy smoking pipe gently and wrapped her lovely, pouty lips around the end. I clamped the J between my lips before half-turning to Dee and cupping my left hand around the bowl of the smoking pipe. I lit the lighter with the other hand and watched the embers glowed bright orange when Dee took a long, first pull. I watched her eyes close as she took three consecutive puffs and finished the stuff inside the bowl completely. Despite the heavy smoke, we were not worried about the stench as the breeze was now faster and the smelly smoke immediately dispersed in it.

"Hhhmmm.." Dee moaned softly before handing me the hot smoking pipe. She had her eyes closed and head up, gently swaying and she caught my arm tight as I bent down to place the pipe back on the table.

I quickly lit up my J and leaned all the way back in my beanbag. Dee snuggled closer to me on her beanbag. She slowly half-turned and placed the back of her head on my bare chest. She put one hand on my fair, muscular thighs before spreading her knees wide apart. I put my right arm casually around Dee's bare, smooth midriff and instantly felt her warmth. I took small puffs on the J and felt my buzz increasing and watched as Aunt Sheen immediately reacted as Dee pushed her round butts off of the beanbag. Aunt Sheen now looked at Dee's crotch as she quickly reached out and caught the waistband of Dee's tiny, white lacy panties. She pulled the small underwear all the way down Dee's lovely, shapely smooth legs before placing it carefully to her side on the carpet.

I watched with a noticeable hard-on as Dee then opened her bare legs wide, resting her left foot over Aunt Sheen's shoulder and placing her right foot flat against the glass door on the other side. Dee wrapped her left foot around Aunt Sheen's neck from the back and pulled her forward. Aunt Sheen immediately complied and was now kneeling on all her fours with her face a few inches from Dee's smooth, tight pussy lips. I was resting back comfortably, with the lit J in my left hand and the right hand gently caressing Dee's bare, warm curvy hip.

"Lick me, Slut!" Dee said in a soft, fierce tone and Aunt immediately moved her head closer to Dee's pussy.

"Ohh.. yeah.." Dee moaned in pleasure, sighed and pulled my right arm under the short Gunji from below as she lay her head on my chest.

I understood immediately and swiftly slid my hand under her tight, short top and pulled it up to reveal her lovely, dark and firm round boobs finally. The pale moonlight was shining on Aunt Sheen's dark hair as her head was buried in her daughter's crotch, eating Dee's lovely, young cunt with complete dedication. Dee pushed her arms overhead and I was able to strip off her flimsy top easily and threw it on the carpet between my legs. At this, Dee immediately slid her left hand under the waistband of my shorts and expertly cupped my clean-shaven balls underneath.

"Aaah.. Dee..." I moaned when she gently fondled my balls, raising them as if feeling their weight and softly raking the soft skin of my scrotum with her long fingernails. The amazing sensation immediately brought on a hard-on that grew into a visible tent in my tight, white shorts.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Dee moaned encouragingly when I gently traced the undersides of her firm, round tits with my fingertips.

I felt her grip tighten over my balls ever so gently when I went on to caress the dark-brown areolas surrounding her prominent nipples. Dee pressed back into me and now grabbed the base of my thick, erect cock underneath the shorts. I nearly choked on a puff of my J when Dee began to gently stroke my almost-erect cock and made it painfully stiff under the tight shorts I had on. Realizing it suddenly, Dee instantly pushed down the waistband of my shorts to my thighs easily with one hand. I helped her by slipping them out and flinging them up against the glass doors with my foot.

I was now completely nude, with a stiff cock which was being stroked lovingly by Dee as Aunt Sheen licked her young pussy gently. The taboo nature of the scene was enough for my cock to become completely hard in a few seconds.

"Aaahh... Yes! Yes! I like that.. Aaahh! Yeah!" Dee moaned hard and encouraged Aunt Sheen to lick her pussy in a particular way.

The dull light from the half-moon was not enough to make out exactly what Aunt Sheen was doing between Dee's legs. All I could see was Aunt Sheen's bare, thick back and her enormous, rounded buttocks farther behind as her shiny head bobbed up and down over Dee's crotch. However, by the intense way Dee moaned and talked to her mother, it was clear she was feeling intense pleasure right now. I decided to turn the pleasure-knob a bit higher and clenched the J between my lips quickly. I then placed both my hands carefully under Dee's round, firm breasts before pushing them steadily against each other.

"Aaahh... Baby!" Dee moaned and exclaimed when I increased the pressure on her firm, large tits and my fingertips squeezed her breasts quite hard.

Instead of pushing my hands away Dee reacted by pulling her mother's head hard into her crotch by catching her hair and tightening her grip around my cock. I then let her taut tits slip out of my palms before I moved my fingertips over to her noticeably large and dark nipples. I traced my fingers round and round her thickening nipples before clamping on them tightly.

"Aaaiii... Ali! Fuck! I'll cum, baby!" Dee exclaimed, swore and announced as my fingertips tightened around her lovely, thick nipples and I pinched them.

"Yesss... I want you to cum, babe!" I whispered fiercely in her ear before increasing the pressure on her hard, large nipples. I noticed how Dee was pulling Aunt Sheen's head tightly into her crotch. I remember the way her curvy hips had started bucking up and down as she grinded her pussy into Aunt's willing mouth. I knew Dee was very close to her orgasm right then and I placed my palms flat on her large, firm tits before pressing down steadily while slowly moving my hands in a circular motion. I felt her hard, thick nipples being twisted all around as my hands fondled and squeezed.

"Aaaahhh.... Oh, Fuck!" Dee growled long before exclaiming. "Aaahh.. aaahhh... Ali! Here I cum!" Dee moaned harder and harder and announced.

I watched her shapely, smooth thighs immediately wrapped around Aunt Sheen's head while she pulled very hard at her hair. Dee's upper body jerked up, making her firm, young tits get squished even harder between my hands. I had to hold my tongue not to moan out myself as Dee's grip on my cock tightened to incredible levels. Dee's body writhed wildly around in the beanbag for a couple of minutes. Aunt Sheen held on to the beanbag to avoid being thrown off-balance as she sat on her knees with her head clamped tight between Dee's legs and her face practically hidden in Dee's smooth mound of a pussy.

"Oooo.... Ooohhh... shit... Oh... fuck.. Yesss..." Dee moaned loudly for a few seconds and clamped her legs very tightly around Aunt's face. Her firm and round C-cup tits were jiggling as her body trembled with the amazing orgasm. I held Dee close to me, feeling her smooth, warm back on my bare chest and her heavy, hard breathing. I watched her soft tummy heaving up and down as she took in deep breaths. Finally, sighing hard Dee recovered and her legs fell apart automatically.

"Haahh... Aannhh... Uhh..." Aunt Sheen took in deep audible breaths too. Finally freed of the tight grip of Dee's thick legs, I saw Aunty sit back up on her knees.

My slutty Aunt's makeup was now messy, with the mascara running down her cheeks and her dark lipstick spread around her thin-lipped mouth. Her severe bun at the back now undone, Aunt's Sheen's crinkly dark hair was sticking out around her head. I watched her heavy, black breasts heaving as she gulped in fresh air after having been clutched between Dee's thighs for so long. I watched her mature, plump tummy in the pale moonlight and it glistened with sweat. I realized Dee had put her mother through quite a physical effort to achieve the intense orgasm from cunnilingus.

"Aah!"I exclaimed suddenly when Dee slipped her hand to my erect cock and squeezed it quickly. "I want to fuck now." I whispered in her ear.

At this, Dee slowly sat up on her beanbag. Still looking down at me as I lay on my beanbag to her side, she stood up a little unsteadily and shuffled around her kneeling mother. She stepped between my legs and went down on her knees. I watched Dee's sexy, smooth curves as she made her way to me in the dim glow of the recessed lighting of the living room which shone through the open doorway to our right. Still making eye contact, Dee went down on all fours and put her pretty, stoned face a couple of inches from my erect cock.