Wife Invites Me to Join Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon quickened his pace and it was clear that he was about to deposit his load in my sweet wife. She almost screamed at him. "Do not cum yet. I need another one. Please don't stop fucking me."

Gordon slowed a bit knowing that he had to honor Maggie's request. She fucked back on the two of us harder and more urgently as we relished in the passion and pleasure of the moment. Maggie quickened her pace and grunted loudly. She was trying to force one more climax and in about two minutes she literally screamed so loud it scared me. If you were standing outside you would have thought she was being attacked. She yelled at the top of her lungs and it lasted over a minute. I have never seen a climax like this one.

With that Gordon pounded her furiously and soon announced that he was cumming. He grunted like an animal fucking now only for his own release. When he yelled out that he was cumming it drove me over the edge and I came long and loud as well. For the second time on this day Maggie had two enormous loads deposited inside her at precisely the same moment. I have no idea how many times she climaxed but she was totally spent.

Gordon withdrew slowly and rolled on to his back on the bed. Maggie rolled of off me and fell between Gordon and me. No one spoke a word as the magic of the moment was evident. No words were necessary. Maggie was totally satiated and glowing as one can only look after being thoroughly and totally fucked.

We all lay silently on the bed breathing heavily. Soon Maggie was asleep and I tried to quietly move off the bed leaving her lying beside Gordon who also appeared to be asleep. I went to the bathroom thinking to myself what an incredible wife I have. She is quite simply the sexiest woman I have ever known and I am so glad we have agreed on opening our marriage to explore every sexual experience we could imagine.

When I returned to the bedroom Gordon had rolled over to snuggle with Maggie. She was on her side facing him as he was facing her. His right arm was draped over her body and he had his hand resting peacefully on her petite little ass. It was an endearing sight.

I gathered my clothes and left the room leaving them sleeping and satiated. I went downstairs and poured a glass of single malt scotch on the rocks. I sat silently considering the events of the afternoon. I am still amazed at Maggie and I was delighted that this event was her idea. Even more interesting was the fact that she had opened up to me about Gordon and felt comfortable enough to create a situation where we could all enjoy the passion and pleasure associated with a very erotic threesome.

Lost in thought and alone in the library I was brought out of my reverie by some familiar sounds. Maggie was moaning softly but loud enough for me to hear her. Of course, I had to creep back up the stairs where I peeked into the bedroom. There was Maggie with her legs in the air with toes curled and Gordon was eating her pussy like a man possessed. She soon climaxed loudly as he stuck two long fingers inside her dripping sex. How in the world could she climax again so soon? She was sound asleep only moments before. As I mentioned before, when Maggie releases her inner slut she is totally awesome and an incredible sex machine. While Gordon was in no shape to perform again so soon, he certainly found a way to please my Maggie since she was clearly not done for the day.

I watched in amazement as Gordon ate Maggie to three more climaxes before he moved up to kiss her deeply. She loves the taste of her own sex and he knows it. Gordon then kissed her again on the cheek and moved off the bed to gather his clothes. It was then that he noticed me.

""Sorry old chap, I guess we got carried away again."

I laughed and asked, "Who started it this time?"

He looked at Maggie and said, "She did." We all had a good laugh.

Gordon got dressed and moved over to the bed again. Maggie was propped up on the pillows recovering from her exhaustive fuck session with her two favorite lovers. He leaned down and kissed Maggie sweetly on the forehead.

I walked him downstairs and out the door. We stood on the porch for a moment and he looked at me and said, "Jack, I don't really know what to say. Your wife is amazing and I love every minute with her. Thank you for allowing this to happen. Even though my wife and I have tried swinging a bit over the years, I don't know if I could be as supportive as you are, especially when Maggie and I have such a powerful connection. So, it seems inadequate to say, but thank you."

He shook my hand and as he walked away he turned and looked over his shoulder at me. "Let me know if you guys want to get together again soon."

I waved and said, "Thanks for warming her up for me. I think I can handle her alone for a few days. I'll call you if I need some help."

He chuckled as he got in his car and waved goodbye. It had been a rollicking and fun afternoon, not to mention one of the sexiest moments I have ever had with my wife or anyone for that matter.

12