Wife Leaves/Returns Changes Begin

Story Info
Wife left for a while, after returning my cuckolding began.
4k words
3.51
63.7k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers

My wife and I separated a few years back and she left me for about six months. She rented a house, but we were still friendly. I had been drinking heavily and not paying attention to her or her needs. She just decided to leave for a while.

I don't think she intended to go for a divorce because we both loved each other and she knew that. We saw each other every now and then and I pretty much went on the way I had while she was here. I didn't go out and try to find women or anything. Just stayed at home and drank and jacked off all the time.

She on the other hand had someone that she had a fancy for and he had one for her. I am not sure if it was anything serious or not. She told me about it after she had decided to move back in and it was someone that I knew. I asked her if she slept with him and she said she never did. She was often alone in her house and he would come over.

I am sure she must have been horny and I am sure he would have been trying. I just find it hard to believe that they didn't have sex together. I have come to the conclusion that she couldn't have helped herself and probably gave in to him a few times. She would never tell me though.

It always has been in the back of my mind and with my perverted fantasies of Male Chastity, Cuckold and Forced Bi, thinking of this actually excites me. Many times I would jack off thinking of him fucking my wife.

I often had these thoughts when my wife and I were having sex and I would bring it up when she was getting close to her orgasm. I first started whispering in her ear while we were having sex.

I would say, "he's fucking you good isn't he?"

She ignored it for a while then she asked me to stop talking while we were doing it.

I didn't stop and I started saying stuff like, "his cock feels good in you doesn't it?"

"You want him to cum in you don't you?" I would add.

I would only do this when she was ready to cum, then once she said "Oh God Yes....."

This pushed her over the edge. Afterwards she told to me, "stop talking."

I think she actually got into it when it was happening because it always seemed to increase her passion.

I kept getting more & more vocal in our sex and stepped it up a little more.

I started telling her, "I want you to fuck him again."

She would try to shush me, but I never would. I did this almost every time we had sex.

Then one time I said just before putting my hard dick in her, "you want him to fuck you again don't you?"

She was so hot and in need that she said, "YES."

I almost came before I put it in and I don't think I lasted more than a few seconds and it probably shortened her pleasure. Afterwards in her bathroom she told me that I better stop pushing her.

She said, "you better be careful what you ask for."

This turned me on hearing her say that she might actually cuckold me if I didn't stop with my talking about him during our sex.

I didn't stop and kept saying more and more explicit references to her fucking him and the fact that I already knew she had fucked him before.

She was always annoyed afterwards and once told me,"It would not be a problem to set this up and all it would take is one phone call."

I said nothing and just lost my nerve. I wanted to tell her to go ahead and set it up, but I just couldn't bring myself to say it. This is a very kinky fantasy and one that turns me on tremendously, but making it real was the step I was reluctant or scared to take.

I had purchased a CB2000 male chastity device and had asked her to lock me up and control my orgasms. She never did enforce it strictly at all and would always let me out whenever I wanted. She just didn't like it and preferred it when I was out.

Then something happened and she decided to start enforcing my chastity and kept me locked up for days and even weeks. I ordered a strap on and she would let me fuck her with it while I was still locked up.

She would deny me and have me lick her pussy until she would have a great orgasm and then look at me.

She would say, "too bad about you."

This was a pleasant change and what I had wanted. She started checking up on the sites I was visiting on the internet and found out that most were on the subject of cuckold husbands.

She confronted me and said that I was disrespecting her and she couldn't believe that I actually wanted her to screw someone else, I said nothing. I think she had discovered the power that I was offering her and had decided to take me up on my offer.

She then asked me directly, "Do you really want me to have sex with Rick?"

I couldn't answer except to say, "I don't know."

She said, "YOU DON'T KNOW!! You don't know if you want your wife to screw someone else or not?"

She then said, "You better speak up Now, if you don't you're going to get your wish and I'm going to end up in his bed!"

I said nothing which only reinforced that I actually did want her to do it.

She said, "OK this is what you want, I've got my answer. I'll it set it up right away and you can stay locked up for a while."

I still remained silent. I had been locked up for almost 2 weeks at this point and was already extremely horny.

She let me know Wednesday (4 days later) that she was going out for a while tonight at about 9:00. I asked her where she was going and she laughed and said use your imagination. She took a bath and fixed her hair and looked fantastic.

She only put on a very slinky see thru gown I had never seen before and new sexy Victoria Secret type panties underneath. When she was ready to leave she just put a long robe over the sexy gown.

I asked her was she sure about this & she said, "Remember You asked for this."

I hung my head and she said she would be back later. She was going to cuckold me, there was No doubt and I just let her go. The door closed & she was on her way.

I was so nervous, anxious and almost sick to my stomach, but also extremely horny and turned on at the thoughts of what she was doing. The clock seemed to stop. I was leaking precum the whole time she was gone and then about 11:45 she pulled in.

I greeted her, "Glad you're back."

I asked her, "Is everything alright?"

She said, "Depends on what you mean by alright."

She looked at me and said, "You asked for it, now you got it. You are now my cuckold husband!"

I had a look of shock and she said, "So, is everything alright?"

She said, "Does it turn you on knowing that I just sucked Rick's big cock & let Him fuck me and cum in me twice?"

She said, "Is it making your dick hard that I just had the best sex I can remember?"

She then added, "You asked for this, so don't even think you can stop it ... the genie is out of the bottle."

It actually was making me excited hearing this even though I had mixed emotions. She felt me in my cage & could tell I was definitely hard & was leaking lots of precum.

She said, "My pussy is full of Rick's cum ... get naked & go to the bedroom."

She came into the bedroom and pulled off the now used gown & had only her wet panties on. She layed down spread eagle on the bed.

I tried to kiss her, but she stopped me and told me, "You will only be kissing my pussy's lips from now on. She said get down there & take look."

She said, "You better get used to this because it's going to happen often."

I then moved down between her legs and I could smell their sex as she pulled one leg out of her panties. I could then see her pussy was extremely wet and leaking lots & lots of slimy fluid. I knew it was his cum and I also knew I was going to submit to her.

I didn't need to be told to eat her pussy. I devoured her cunt as never before and did my best to make her cum. The taste was musky and in the horny state I was in, I loved it. I enjoyed my task of cleaning up his mess. I worked until she did in fact have another orgasm. I later found out that it was her third of the night.

After her orgasm she told me, "DO NOT drink anything because I want you to have his taste in your mouth til morning."

She then rolled over & went to sleep. Never offering to unlock my cock from it's prison.

The next day she asked me, "Do you like being my little Cucky?"

I said, "I think so."

She said, "Can't you answer yes or no?"

I dropped my head and said, "Yes."

She said, "I would ask you if you enjoyed the taste of Rick's cum, but I already know you loved it by the way you were moaning while eatin' me."

She said, "I am going to be seeing him 2 or 3 times a week. I'll let you know when I'm going."

She also said, "Anytime he wants me for sex I will go immediately."

She said, "I will bring you a nice cream pie to eat each time when I return."

She told me, "Your sex will be solo sex and I'll choose when."

She then dropped the bomb & said, "You will Not be allowed to touch my breasts or my pussy. They are now reserved for Rick."

She said, "After a few weeks I might have Rick come to our house & let him fuck me on our bed as you watch from a chair."

She also said "I want to see you suck his big cock before you hold it & guide it into me"

I was massively horny and it all excited me ... so it began...

Her sexuality has been reborn and she seems to be horny all the time, but only allows me to touch her after he has fucked her and only with my mouth & tongue, No hands.

She NEVER touches my dick or lets it out of my cage. On the rare times she lets me cum it's only with me naked masturbating as she watches while fully clothed.

She says, "I bet it would really feel good if l sucked your horny little dick, but Rick said I could only suck his cock."

She tells me how much bigger Rick's cock is & how much better he makes her cum. She makes me tell her over & over that I want her to keep fucking him & to keep saving her pussy just for him. Her talking & belittling me, turns me on & gets me close but she will NOT let me cum until she says so.

She makes fun of me until I am actually shaking & begging to cum. She then hands me a small glass for me to cum into. It's her rule that if I am allowed to cum I Must swallow my mess ... every drop.

When she hands me the glass, I know it's ok for me to cum. Afterwards she takes the glass & feeds me my own sperm & watches as I struggle to get it all down. This is very hard to do since the urges are starting to fade after cumming, but I do it for her. She says soon I will be craving the the taste of cum.

I am now her cuckold husband and she is my unfaithful wife and we are learning to enjoy our situation. I only get to cum about once every couple of weeks while she cums almost daily. Sometimes she would masturbate in front of me while she would tease me by telling me how good it feels when Rick fucks her with his big cock.

In the first few weeks she would see him about 3-4 times a week. Now after 3 months she is seeing him 2-3 times a week. As she had suggested earlier he is free to call her when he wants her to come over. This has happened a couple of times & she drops everything and goes.

I get to service her orally when she returns after he fucks her. She has not mentioned bringing him over yet, but I am expecting it anytime. I'll have to do as I'm told or I will be left out of all activities ... Don't want that to happen.

She told me Rick had agreed to come over on Friday night. I was due for my release on Sunday when she told me this ... so I was going to have to wait another 5 days.

On Friday she told me, "Be nice to him & to only do what I was told."

He came over at 8:30 and said hi to me, but gave my wife a big hug and a deep kiss. She told me to get them a glass of wine so I did. When I came back to the den they were busy swapping tongues & he was feeling her breasts.

They completely ignored me and I just sat down & watched. Gradually their clothes came off & my cock was so hard I thought the cage would break.

My wife helped him by reaching behind to remove her bra & he immediately began sucking her beautiful breasts. (I was thinking how much I used to enjoy her great, wonderful tits! Now I am not even allowed to touch her breasts even though she knows how much I love them.

I am now only allowed to touch her pussy & only with my mouth & tongue and only after Rick has filled her with a load of his cum.) She reached down and helped him remove his pants & was fondling his hard cock through his jockey underwear. I could tell he was large.

She then stopped and said let's go to the bedroom & she motioned for me to follow. When we got there she took everything off but her panties.

She pulled his underwear off & told me, "Come take a look."

I went to her and she pulled me down with her to our knees.

She said, "I want you to get a good closeup up look at this big cock that's been taking care of your wife."

I could tell immediately that his cock was huge, longer & much thicker than mine. She then started stroking him & took him in her mouth. This was almost too much for me, I thought I was going to cum even while locked up.

She then stopped & pointed his cock at me and she pulled my head forward with force.

She said, "Suck his cock ... suck the cock that's going to fuck your wife tonight."

I resisted, but she said, "You will stay locked in your cage a long time if you refuse."

I gave in & sucked his hard cock as I had always fantasized doing. I liked it and the thought I was preparing him to take my wife excited me even more.

My wife got on the bed, removed her panties & spread her legs for him.

She said, "Hold his cock & guide him in."

He got on the bed as I held his cock and she said, "Cucky, put that big man cock in your wife's pussy."

He moved forward as I guided his hard cock into my wife's hot cunt. It disappeared & she immediately started moaning. From there I watched as they fucked & it was obvious they had done it many times before. She would moan loudly with each deep stroke. I could tell he was hitting places I had never been.

They were totally in tune with each other and their pleasure grew & grew until they could not wait any longer. He was first as he lunged with a deep thrust that hit her cervix as he delivered his thick cum into her.

She screamed, "Oh God ... fuck me hard, deeper."

He did just that as he throbbed & pulsed deep into my wife's cunt. I was leaking by the gallon in my cage watching, it was almost like I was cumming with them.

She was much more vocal than she had ever been with me. She had a long & extremely satisfying orgasm. They were deep kissing in the afterglow and did this for several minutes. Their passionate kissing was harder to watch than when they were screwing, but I remembered I asked for it. There was NO stopping it now.

Then my wife said, "Cucky you have some cleanup to do. Clean Rick's cock first."

I did as I was told and licked & sucked his softening cock & his balls until I had him totally clean. She then had me service her. It had always been a while after they were together that I cleaned her, but this time it was fresh and different.

There was much more cum & much thicker and much better this time. I actually loved his taste. She had me lay on my back and she sat on my face so I would not miss any.

When I finished she told me, "Take off your clothes & show Rick your little cage."

I was still extremely horny and almost in a fog, but I obeyed & got naked. She then said, "From now on Rick will be in charge of your dick."

She handed him the keys to my cage. I was shocked to say the least ... I didn't know if he would ever let me cum. He then reached over & unlocked my cage.

He said said you are now free to remove it & jack off for us."

I removed everything and my cock immediately started to grow. It was really an uncomfortable time with them both watching me. My wife then handed me the little glass that she always had me ejaculate in so I could drink afterwards.

She said, "Get started."

I tried to start jacking and it took a bit to get into it, but in the end I was So Horny that I didn't care they were watching. I was reliving what I had just witnessed and closed my eyes to see it again in my mind.

It felt so good and I tried to delay cumming as long as I could, but it was too strong and I came into the glass with at least a dozen jets of cum ... it was a heavy load. My wife took the glass from me.

She said, "Let's wait a bit before I let you enjoy your cocktail."

This was cruel, I always drank it fast so my orgasmic feeling was still there. Waiting only made sure that she knew this feeling would be long gone & I would Not want to do it. After couple of minutes she handed it back to me and said bottoms up.

I did NOT want to do this and said, "Please don't make me do it."

She said forcefully, "DO IT!!"

I had no choice ... they held the keys and could easily make my punishment really bad ... I forced myself to swallow my entire load, she even made me lick the glass clean.

I was then instructed to put my cage back on & Lock It. I did as I was told & was secure for who knows how long. I didn't know what the future held.

She then told me to suck her lover back hard and then leave. I did as I was told & once he was hard I left & closed the door. I had a very lost feeling as they continued without me and it was an hour before they came out. As he was leaving he jingled the keys in front of me then put them in his pocket. They had a passionate kiss & then he was gone.

My wife had me lick her pussy until she fell asleep & then I layed down where they had just been having sex and went to sleep.

It was about 3 weeks before my wife told me Rick wanted me to come over to his house alone if I wanted to cum. I was extremely horny and was almost happy to hear this, but also very reluctant. I really had no choice but to go.

When I got there I went in & he said, " Follow me."

He led me to his bedroom. He then told me, "Strip, everything be off."

As I was doing this he told me, "I'm planning to have you over about every 3 weeks for a private session. I'm going let you out of your cage if you please me."

He said, "I'll let you jack off with the glass & then back in the cage."

Then he said, "On your knees."

I got on my knees & he pulled his sweat pants off to reveal his big cock that had been pleasing my wife the last few months. Without being told I took his semi hard cock in my mouth & with lots of tongue he immediately grew to stretch my mouth.

Unlike mine, his cock gets rock hard. I knew then why my wife prefers to only let him fuck her. I caressed his big balls with my left hand and stroked him with my right as I locked my lips around the head & tongued the spot that I know feels so good.

He put his hands on the back of my head to prevent me from pulling off. I was enjoying his cock almost as much as my wife did and had no intention of stopping until I had swallowed his thick load.

It didn't take long before he erupted, with loud moaning & fed me with 6 or 7 strong jets and 3 or 4 weaker strings. It was a very long and pleasing orgasm for him and a mouth full of his thick cum for me. I almost had an orgasm from thoughts of me on my knees sucking the cock & swallowing the cum of the man that was regularly fucking my wife.

He said, "Wow, you are really good at that, you did a great job."

After couple of minutes, as I was still nursing on his shrinking cock, he produced the keys to my cage & released me.

He handed me my glass & said, "Go ahead, have your fun."

I was ready in a short time & the glass soon contained my huge load.

He told me, "Your wife said l have to make you wait at least 2 minutes before I let you drink."

I had to wait & calm down before he would have me swallow my own cum. This was always hard to do, but becoming easier each time I had to do it.

My orgasm was so good and relieving that having to swallow his and my cum was worth it. That was the price of having my pleasure, but the truth was I enjoyed pleasing him as much as cumming myself. I was actually looking forward to the next time. Afterwards he said lock up, I did as I was told. I thanked him and headed home.

JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers
12