WIFE, SIL, MIL Pt. 18

Story Info
Maui Day 1.
1.9k words
4.34
6.3k
10
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning when I woke up, I feel much better, it still hurts when I walk. There are all sitting on the balcony and having coffee.

Didi: Good morning my husband, you look much better, sit down here beside me, I pace a pillow for extra cushion after you have your breakfast, you need to take the same medication I gave you.

Bera: Relax, Daddy, I will serve you breakfast.

Adya. I love it, we are all getting along.

I have my breakfast and took the medication my wife gave me and I went back to bed.

My wife woke me up, it's already 4 pm, She asked me how I feel and she apologizes to me for what she did to me, I told her, she has tears in her eyes, I wipe it I told her not to cry, I deserved it.

Then she starts kissing on my mouth, then my cheeks, then my forehead, my ears, my eyelids, my neck. I stay still. I let her do what she wants, I just moan and anticipate what she will do next.

Then she starts kissing my penis and balls, like just how she kissed me on the lips, then she purses her lips together and gives my penis head small pecks, then she opens her lips slightly so that she can gently squeeze the tip of my penis between them, and she gently sucks the top of my penis. This starts to arouse me, my excitement grows within me, my moaning is getting loud.

Didi: You love it, babe, You want me to proceed.?

Me: Fuck me, Mommy, please

Then she on my sits on my lap facing me with her legs open, then she inserts my erect penis into her vagina. Then she slowly starts thrusting up and down my penis.

She is controlling the rhythm and speed of her thrusting. She also spread my legs and position herself between them, she tightens her legs at will, which increases the pressure on my penis and on her crotch.

Her thrusting gets faster and harder, her heartbeat increase, her muscles start twitching, and her vagina is contracting, she is moaning loud.

Didi: SHIT!!!!!!Ummmmmm., ,, ,,

She stops thrusting for a moment, then you start thrusting again, faster & harder, my heart starts pounding and my legs tighten, penis feels like it is getting bigger.

Me: I am coming, Mommy!!!! YES!!!

Didi: I feel the warmth of your sperm inside me. That makes my orgasm continue to intensify.

She stays sitting on my lap and my penis still inside her vagina, We were in that position until our sexual excitement subsides.

Then we went to shower together, my asshole feels much better, that medicine helps the inflammation subsides. We both feel fresh after we took a bath. Someone is knocking on our bedroom door, it is Bera.

Bera: Dinner is being served at the balcony, if you guys want to join us.

Didi: We will be there in a minute. thank you, sis

Both their parents and all the kids are there. we have a homemade Hawaiian dishes. like bbq steaks & baby pork ribs, macaroni salad, fresh tuna poke-poke. We have an excellent family dinner, but we did not have a long get-together because tomorrow morning we are flying to Maui.

We arrived in Maui at 9 am, then after we pick up our luggage we went out of the airport and took the car rental shuttle to pick up the the vehicle we rented. We got a 4WD 4DR Range Rover SUV.

After we got our rental car went to the grocery store, after we think we got what we need for two weeks, we our on our way to the Private Beach House that Bera rented in Wailea Beach.

When we arrived at the Beach House the couple that welcome us know them. because I hear that they are asking about their parents,, Then they just handed the house key to Beta and they leave with out showing us the house.

Me: Have you guys been here before? They know you guys and your parents.

Didi: My poor husband, our parents own this house, the couple are the property managers. Remember when our Mom called and she wants to talk privately with her daughters, to tell us that their property managers already block the dates that we will be here.

Bera: Let's go inside so we can start I am fucking horny!!!!

Me: Let me first take care of all the perishable food first.

Didi: Just store it inside the refrigerator, for now, we will all sort it later.

Adya: Baby, when you're done join us in the backyard.

When I got done placing the meat & vegetables, cheese & butter in the refrigerator, we did not buy any seafood because. they told me fresh seafood will be delivered to us.

I went to the backyard to join them:

Me: Shit! this is amazing, there a full bar, a private beach, and you guys are naked.

Adya: Come here baby, we want to eat you.

Didi: He is my husband so I have the priority of having his first cum.

All of them are sitting on top of the blanket, that covers the grass lawn. I sit down beside Adya, she grabs my penis and starts stroking the shaft of my penis, then Bera, lay down on her stomach between my legs and she start kissing the tip of my penis, then she purse her lips together on my penis head then open her lips slightly then she gently squeeze the head of my penis between her lips. While Adya continues to stroke my penis shaft.

Didi: Lay on your back babe, I want to sit on you face.

I laid on my back, Didi sit on my face, I cup her vagina, with my hand, pressing lightly to starts the blood flow, It's a gentle way to make her feel sexually excited.

Didi: Babe, I am ready, I want you to penetrate me from my behind.

Adya, lies on her back, then Didi, lie face down, places her in front of Adya's vagina, then she leans down so that her hips are higher then her head, Then Bera kneel and straddles on top of Adya's face,

Didi, starts licking Adya's outer vaginal lips and padded part of her thumb circle Adya's clitoris and applying firm, consistent pressure. Adya is doing the same on Bera's vagina.

Watching my wife with her two siblings doing this makes me more sexually excited, so I kneel behind Didi and my fully erected penis penetrate her vagina from behind, one of my hand cap her breast and starts massaging it and my other hand index finger is gently massaging her clitoris.

As I thrusts my penis in & out of Didi's vagina , her mouth slam into Adya's vagina's clitoris, it makes Adya get more aroused, that's why she makes Bera feel fantastic by thrusting her two fingers in & out, same time licking the clitoris of Bera's vagina.

We are all moaning out loud, the four of us is about to reach the pinnacle of our sexual desires.

Bera is shouting as she squirts at Adya's face, same as what Adya did to Didi's face,

That's why Didi is taking control she. is thrusting backward onto my penis allows her take control the depth and speed of my penis going in & out of her vagina.

But I start feeling Didi's vagina gripping my penis I thrust deep inside her and stay there whenever I feel her spasming, her vagina generally ends up squeezing the base of my penis, we both reach the peak of our sexual excitement. It is a the blissful feeling of our physical pleasure and sensation, which includes a discharge of our accumulated erotic tension.

Nobody speaks for a while, the four of us body are still being all feeling sexually satisfied. We don't even know we all fall asleep, until Beta's cell phone rings, the property manager is calling, telling Bera that their son is on his way to our place to deliver the live crabs & fresh oysters that she orders, he will arrive at approximately 30 minutes.

Adya: Wow! that was a power nap

Didi: Yup, I feel that my body get re-charge

Me: Yes, we are asleep for at least 30 minutes.

Bera: Let me clean my self

Didi, Adya & I went to take a dip in the ocean, and Bera went to take a shower, she will wait for the delivery.

Didi: Babe can you make us a sandwich

Adya: Yes please, baby, so we can all eat at the bar.

I went to and use the outdoor shower and went to the kitchen, Bera is there she is brewing a fresh coffee.

Me: Hi, my baby girl, I am making a sub sandwich, are you hungry

Bear: Daddy, yes I am hungry, thank you,

While, I am making our sub sandwich the someone speaks on the internet, it is the guy delivering the fresh seafood. Bera, let him in, and the guy places it on the kitchen bar top. He introduced himself to me, and vice versa.

His name is Fred. Bera gives him a tip.

Fred: Thank you, Mam, my dad said you just give him a call if you guys need anything. Also my Dad want me to give you guys this,

Bera: No, thank you, Fred, tell your Dad thank you for the pakalolo.

After Fred left, Bera & I brought our late lunch at the backyard bar. I serve them an ice-cold longboard beer with the sub sandwich.

After we are done eating our sandwich, Bera light up a pakalolo pipe for us to share.

Adya: This is a good weed.

Didi: Yup it makes me horny

Me: I need someone to go to the supermarket and get me some ingredients for the fresh oyster's spicy salad for our appetizer.

Bera: I will do it, oysters improve male fertility by increasing semen volume and sperm motility. We want Daddy to makes us pregnant again.

Adya & Didi: We are going with you.

They left me by myself, but before they left, Bera gave me a quick blowjob, and my sperm was shared between the three of them.

Few minutes after they left, my cell phone rings, it is my MIL. Since I am the only one, I talk to her by a speaker, phone.

Delia: Hello, son, I missed you. I wish you are here romancing me.

Me: We will be together by ourselves, in two weeks.

Delia: I want you now, tell me how much you want to suck my nipples right now, while you massage my vagina's clitoris, and finger fucking me at the same time, the way you beg me to rub the head of your penis on my breast areola to the tip of my nipples, that make your penis so excited and release pre-cum. Ummmmm!!!!

Me: Yes! I missed the way you beg me to lick and eat your vagina, the way I run the tip of my tongue on your vagina's outer lips, then you moan & swears at the same time when the tip of my tongue circling your clitoris and have my fingers gently touch your G-spot, that makes you squirt and both your hands grab the back of my head and rub my face into your vagina. I missed the sweetness of your vaginal nectar juice.

Delia: Thank you, son, for helping me cum, I love having phone sex with you, while I masturbate it always makes me more sexually excited.

Me: Your welcome Mommy, I love you, can't wait for the surprise you have been bragging about.

Delia: I know, it's been waiting for you, bye son, see you in 2 weeks. I love you, enjoy my daughters. Make them all feel good.

to be continued...