Wife Teases Baristas

Story Info
Wife teases baristas at the coffee shop then fucks them.
5.9k words
4.06
44.1k
63
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife for coffee at the local Starbucks one Saturday afternoon. I noticed that she was clasping her jacket closed even though it wasn't very cold out that day, but I didn't mention it.

"Jeez, I always see these same two kids working whenever we come in here," I commented as we waited in line.

"Oh, I know, Jeremy and Matthew. They are sophomores at the state university," she said with a knowing smile.

"How do you know so much?" I asked, arching my brow in surprise.

"Oh, I'm always in here chatting with the boys behind the counter. I love to tease them. They call me a cougar," she said, tossing her hair flippantly.

"You must get a kick out of that," I said with a condescending smile.

"Oh, I do. An old lady like me can use all the attention she can get," said my wife, pouting prettily.

"Ah, you are still a bombshell," I told her with a kiss on the cheek. And she is. No one can believe that she is in her mid forties, everyone thinks she's still in her thirties.

As we approached the front of the line and it was our turn to be served, my wife turned to me conspiratorially and whispered, "Watch this."

"Hello, Margaret, can we get your latte started?" asked the one named Jeremy. He was a tall, fresh faced young guy with a pale complexion and rosy cheeks.

"Why yes, you can, young man," said my wife, dropping her jacket open nonchalantly and thrusting her chest forward to reveal that she was wearing nothing but a flimsy camisole with no bra. Her generous boobs jiggled invitingly, cleavage exposed, her stiff nipples clearly visible through the sheer fabric. Jeremy's eyes bulged out of his head as he stared unabashedly at my wife's amazing rack on full display and I almost broke out laughing in spite of my shock and embarrassment.

"Jesus, Margie, what do you think you are doing?" I muttered under my breath.

"I like extra milk," said my wife, ignoring me and shimmying her shoulders to make her tits bounce provocatively.

"Milk," repeated Jeremy stupidly, his mouth hanging open as he gaped at my wife's chest. Wearing nothing but that camisole really was shameless of her. It left practically nothing to the imagination.

"Jeremy, why are you staring at my chest like that?" asked Margaret with an impish smile. "Are you paying attention? Matthew, come here please, I don't think Jeremy is understanding my order."

"You always get the same thing, Margaret, we know how you like it... holy shit," said Matthew as he joined Jeremey at the register and got an eyeful of my wife's tittage.

"You boys are making me uncomfortable with the way you are staring at my breasts," said my wife, pinching her nipples for them distractedly.

"Cut the crap, Margie, other guys are starting to notice," I whispered looking around nervously as a couple of construction workers in their fluorescent yellow and orange vests were craning their necks to get a better look at my wife as she was showing off her knockers for the young baristas.

"Um," said Matthew and then he was silent, his face reddening with his eyes locked on my wife's nipples as she tweaked them and made them stiff and erect.

"I guess I didn't realize I was staring," admitted Jeremy With a great show of will, he pulled his eye up from the my wife's tits and looked her in the eyes.

"I mean, you are looking at me, so, so sexually," breathed my wife, her cheeks were getting flushed and she fanned herself dramatically with one hand while she put her other hand on her belly and lifted the front of her camisole up to expose her navel.

"Jesus, Margaret," I hissed, turning to smile awkwardly at the two women in line behind us who were frowning judgmentally at my wife's little game.

"I uh, didn't mean anything by it," stammered Jeremy, licking his lips unconsciously as he eyed my wife's belly button.

"Well, you and Matthew are staring at me as though you wanted to FUCK me," murmured my wife softly, leaning forward so they could hear her and treating them to a nice view down the front of her shirt.

"That's enough, Marge," I said finally, dropping a five on the counter and hustling her away from the register.

She just giggled and pulled her coat closed as the two women behind us shook their heads in disapproval. Jeremy snapped back to attention and started taking their order.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" I asked wife, struggling to keep my voice down as the construction workers eyed us with interest.

"Oh, Todd, don't be like that," she sniffed, tossing her head and making her long brown hair swirl behind her. "Why can't I have a bit of fun now and then?"

"You are going to give those two kids a pair of boners," I said, shaking my head.

"Well, that won't kill them," she said, looking the two baristas over judiciously as they scurried about behind the counter, preparing coffee drinks. "They seem healthy enough."

"Well, it's embarrassing me," I admitted. "And other people are noticing your hijinx." I jerked a thumb at the construction workers.

"Bah, that show wasn't for them," said my wife, glancing over her shoulder with disdain as she clasped the front of her coat closed.

"Err, here is your, um, latte, Margaret," said Matthew, putting the paper cup on the counter. He was about to scurry away, but my wife lunged forward and grabbed his hand. Her coat fell open exposing her thinly clad chest again.

"Matthew, the naughty way you and Jeremy looked at me just now made me feel very dirty," breathed my wife, fixing the young man with a smoldering stare. He glanced down involuntarily at her boobs as she accosted him. "See, there you go, staring at my breasts again," she said huskily. "I think you and Jeremy need to come over to my house after your shift and make it up to me."

"What?" croaked Matthew, his voice cracking with shock.

"Yes, I don't see any other solution," said my wife, scribbling our address on a receipt sitting there and pushing it toward him.

"Wow," was all the kid could say as he took up the receipt and stared at it. Jeremy appeared suddenly looking over his shoulder.

"I expect to see both of you boys at that address promptly after your shift is over," said my wife. "You can't just get me all hot and bothered like that and then do nothing about it." She took up her drink and spun away as they stared at her incredulously. Then they looked at me but I just shrugged in confusion.

My wife strode right past me and out of the coffeeshop, leaving her coat open so that the construction workers could get a good look at her tits. I scurried after her in amazement.

"Margaret, really now," I scolded as we headed back to the car. "That's going a bit far, isn't it. Inviting those guys back to our house. Don't you have any shame?"

"Oh, darling, you can't be serious," laughed my wife into her latte. "You don't really think they would have the guts to come to our home? Why, they won't have the balls to do that. I was just yanking their chains darling. It's so cute how flustered they get."

"But what if they did show up at our house?" I asked, unlocking our BMW with a click of the key, making it chirp.

"Well then, I'll invite them in and offer them some hospitality," said my wife nonchalantly. "They are just college boys, surely you aren't jealous."

"No, no," I agreed. "I'm not afraid of those little chaps." I wasn't afraid of them at all. If fact, I found my wife's little scene to be very titillating and I could feel my member stiffening as I replayed it in my head.

***

I was fantasizing about my wife with these two baristas all afternoon while we sat and read quietly in the living room. Around 3 pm my wife checked the clock and then got up.

"Well the boys are getting out from work about now," she told me with a sparkle in her eye. "Should I go get changed into something sexy in case they come over here?"

"You don't really think they would?" I asked, trying to sound neutral, but really fascinated by the possibility.

"No, of course not," she said, watching my expression closely. "But if they do, I want to be ready to give them a shock."

"Uh, ok," I gulped. And she ran off to change.

My wife returned to the living room a few minutes later wearing her white see-through lace bra and matching panties. She had on her thigh high stockings and heels as well and she was looking pretty sexy.

"Holy shit," I said. "Are you really going to answer the door like that if they come here?"

"Won't it give them fits?" she asked, giggling like an excited schoolgirl.

"But honey, you are practically naked," I said, feeling my dick stiffen at the sight of her. "I can see your nipples right through that bra."

"Oh, I know, I expect them to get off out this outfit," she told me with a smile. Then she noticed my hesitation. "Todd, let's face it. We've been together twenty years. Our love life has been pretty ho-hum for a long time. I get such a kick out it when these young fellows get all horned up over a pair of jiggling boobies. They are just full of hormones and ready to pop a boner over anything. It makes me feel sexy again. Maybe injecting some young blood into the mix will heat things up a little."

"Ha, well, they are going to want to inject their things into you," I laughed nervously. "I mean, if you answer the door in that outfit things could easily get out of hand."

Margaret looked at me intently, the smile fading from her face. "Yes, they could," she said simply. "These are impetuous and red blooded young men. They have needs."

"Margie, what are you suggesting? Would you actually, uh, take this all the way?" I asked, my gut wrenching at the idea of my wife fucking these two horny guys.

"Would you be able to handle that?" she asked me with concern.

"I, uh, I don't know," I admitted. The idea was fascinating but scary too. My old wife getting it on with other men did arouse me, but I felt a prick of jealousy too. "I guess I shouldn't be jealous, they are just kids after all, but still, I mean we made marriage vows all those years ago."

Margaret looked at me fondly. "Well we've had and held each other all these years, gotten richer and stayed healthy so far. But there was nothing in there about playing around with a pair of horny young baristas. Would that put our relationship at risk?"

"No, I would still love you of course," I said. "And I assume that you won't run off with a twenty year old barista who still lives at home with his mother."

"That would be awkward," laughed my wife. "I'd be as old as his mother." Then she sighed and looked at the clock. "Oh, well, it's all just a fantasy really. They probably won't have the stones to show up."

Just then the doorbell rang and I nearly jumped.

My wife and I exchanged stares.

"You don't think," she said, trailing off.

"Well maybe they DID have the gonads to come here," I said, feeling my pulse quicken as the fantasy started to solidify into reality.

"Look out the window and see," coaxed my wife, shaking her hands in front of her. She clearly wasn't really expecting to see them here, and I could see the stage fright on her face.

I got up and pulled the curtain back to see Jeremy and Matthew standing right on our porch. They looked pretty nervous and they waved awkwardly at me when they saw me looking at them.

"It's them alright," I said.

"Ok," said my wife, stealing her nerve. "I guess we are doing this. This should get interesting."

"Uh, Margaret, are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked, following along as she strode toward the front door in nothing but her lingerie.

"Not entirely," she admitted. Then she pulled the door open with a flourish and faced the two young men on our doorstep.

Their eyes widened in shock when they saw my wife's body almost completely exposed in her see-through lingerie and they just stood there looking her up and down for a moment, utterly speechless.

"Hmm, are you getting an eyeful of the merchandise?" asked my wife coyly. "Come in, come in, you can look me over at your leisure inside."

"Uh, Margaret, we just came to, uh, apologize," said Matthew, his eyes fixed on my wife's crotch. Her dark pubic hair was discernable through the lacy front of her panties.

"Yeah, we didn't want you to get the wrong impression," added Jeremy, his eyes flicking guiltily from my wife's half-naked body to me, standing behind her.

"I don't think I got the wrong impression," purred my wife. "You boys clearly want to have sex with me. And it's making me terribly aroused, you bad boys. Now get inside and let's figure out what to do about it." My wife snapped her fingers and pointed down the hall back toward our living room and the two fellows hesitated just a moment before she snapped and pointed again and they hurried to obey her. They ducked their heads in embarrassment as they skirted past me. Margaret turned and followed them with her hands on her hips, leaving me to glance up and down the street in trepidation before closing the front door. I was hoping no one saw that little scene on the doorstep. My dick was standing at attention at this turn of events. I could barely believe that they had to guts to come her and she had the guts to dress like that. I was amazed at how aroused I was getting by the whole thing. I never thought I would be into this kinky stuff.

"Sit down," demanded my wife, pointing at the couch. And the two young men obediently sat as I came back into the living room. She winked at me before continuing. "Now are you going to tell me why you boys really came over here?" she asked, standing before the two young men with her legs spread wide and her fists on her hips, putting her whole body on display for them. "I don't think you came to apologize. I think you got excited by the sight of my breasts at the coffee shop and decided to come here and see if I would show you more."

The two fellows just forced a nervous chuckle and said nothing.

"Well, I'm showing you more now," said my wife, gesturing to her body. "What do you think?"

"It looks pretty good to me," blurted Jeremy and then he blushed madly, giving me a trite look.

"Oh, did you hear that, dear?" my wife said, turning to me with a sly grin. "The young gentleman approves of your wife in nothing but her knickers."

"Well, he's got excellent taste, I'll vouch for that," I said, shooting the fellow a wry grin as I sat down in my easy chair and put a newspaper in my lap to hide my erection.

"What did YOU think was going to happen if you came here, Matthew?" demanded my wife. "Did you think you were going to get to fuck me?"

"No, I mean, of course not," sputtered Matthew, brow furrowed in confusion as he looked at my wife's body and then over at me.

"I don't believe you," said my wife, putting her nose in the air. "You know it got me very hot when you looked at my breasts earlier. And I am getting pretty excited by the way you are looking at me now too." She ran her hands down her her sides luxuriously. "I can see that hungry look in your eyes. I think you guys came her to try to have sex with me."

"Well, you know, it's hard to blame them," I told my wife, gulping from the sexual tension in the room.

"Why, do I look that good?" asked my wife playfully. "I've been getting flabby, I'm getting old."

"Nah, nah," piped up Jeremy. "You look great." He adjusted the wood in his pants as he ran his eyes up my wife's shapely, stocking encased legs.

"Really?" she asked, putting her finger to her mouth. "Isn't my bottom getting too flat?" She turned and presented her round ass to the two young men and they giggled nervously.

"That's not flat at all," chortled Matthew.

"Is my body making your penis hard, Jeremy?" asked my wife matter of factly. "You seem to be touching yourself."

Jeremy just looked at her for a second before breaking out laughing. "Holy fuck, is your husband just going to sit there and watch while we do this?" he asked.

Margaret turned to look at me quizzically. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Are you going to stay and watch, dear?" asked my wife.

"I don't see why not," I said, feeling my heart beating against my rib cage. I never thought I would be sitting here watching my wife strut her stuff half-naked in front of a pair of baristas from the local coffeeshop. But I was finding it incredibly exciting and I was wondering how far my wife would actually take this now that they were right here in our living room.

"Ok," said my wife with a shrug. "I guess Todd is onboard with this," she told Jeremy. "How's that dick doing?"

"This is so freaky," laughed Matthew.

"I know dude, I'm freaking out," giggled Jeremy, squeezing his crotch.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said my wife with a playful pout. "Is this too much for you to handle? I thought two virile young men would enjoy seeing an attractive older lady in her lingerie. Maybe you are too, um, immature to capitalize on this opportunity?"

I laughed aloud as the two young men blushed and scoffed loudly in response.

"I'm man enough," said Jeremy bravely, giving me a bold glance. But the poor kid broke away immediately when I returned his gaze and he cast his eyes down.

"I'm glad to hear that, Jeremy," said my wife. "Why don't you prove it and come over here and help me unfasten my bra."

"Wat?" yelped Matthew in amazement. "For reals?"

My wife turned to Matthew with a friendly smile. "Yes, for reals, Matthew. It fastens in front right here," she said, putting her fingers on the clips and pulling them half apart. "Of course I can do it myself, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to show what a man you are by doing it yourself. Do you have the guts?"

Matthew was about to jump up off the couch, but Jeremy put his arm out and pushed his friend back. "She told me to do it," he said excitedly as he climbed to his feet.

"So I'm gonna unfasten this here, huh?" he asked my wife as he faced her, shifting from foot to foot.

"Yes, I think that will move things along nicely," she said, glancing down at the bulge in his pants.

"Ok," said Jeremy, clearly working to build up the nerve as he contemplated my wife's jiggling wrack before him. "Let's do this." He reached out and unclasped my wife's bra clumsily, taking a few seconds to figure it out. Eventually he got it unfastened, and her bare breasts came spilling out. His mouth hung open in awe as they swung free.

"Oh wow," exhaled Matthew in appreciation. "Dose melons, doe."

"Hold them in your hands," my wife commanded Jeremy, thrusting her bare chest toward him as she tossed her unneeded bra aside.

"Aww yeah," he said as he grasped them in his hands. Then he yelped in surprise when my wife reached out and gripped the bulge in his pants. "Whoa!"

"I've got Jeremy's penis, Todd," my wife told me, fingering the young man's cock while he weighed her hefty tits in his hands. "It's very hard."

"Mine too," I admitted, tossing my paper aside and unzipping my fly so I could jerk off while I watched my wife frolic with these two young guys.

"You are making me feel underdressed, Jeremy, take your shirt off," commanded my wife. She released his dick for a moment to turn to Matthew while Jeremy hastily complied with her order. "Matthew, here, feel these and see if they work for you. Jeremy got very erect when he felt them," said my wife, bending over to dangle her pendulous boobs before Matthew's face.

"I'm already hard," said Matthew proudly, then he impetuously darted his head forward and clamped his mouth onto one of my wife's hard pink nipples making her gasp in surprise.

"Ooh, I like a young man with initiative," she cooed, cradling Matthew's head as he sucked on her nipple fitfully. Jeremy stood by shirtless, watching jealously. Margaret reached down and unzipped Matthew's fly while he sucked on her tits and extracted his boner, stroking the smooth white shaft as Matthew grunted with pleasure. "That's a good boy, nice and hard," she moaned as she fingered his member. "Now pull my panties down while Jeremy and I become better acquainted."

12