Wife Wearing a Schoolgirl Skirt

Story Info
Husband's friends like the way she's dressed.
11.5k words
4.46
680.5k
267
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,361 Followers

Hi everybody, I hope you enjoy the story I'm about to tell you. Please vote at the end of it, good or bad. And feel free to e-mail me at the address in my profile.

********************

My name is Bridget Smith and I'm from Chicago. I just turned twenty-nine a few months ago. I've been married to Jack for eleven years. Yes, we got married young. We have two children, ages eight and ten. After our second child was born I joined a health club to get my out of shape body back in shape. Now if I can say so myself, I'm back in pretty good shape. I'm 5'9", 128 pounds and my measurements are 36C-25-36. That's one thing that's nice about having kids. My breasts went from 34B to 36C. And I did breast feed both kids. I have light brown hair but thanks to the little bottles I'm blonde. My hair is cut into kind of a long shag.

Now you have an idea of what I look like, on with the story!

Jack was the first guy that I went all the way with. We started dating my last year of High School. Soon after we were both out of School Jack took my cherry. It happened one weekend at my Mom and Dad's house. They had gone away for the weekend and I stayed home. Jack ended up spending the weekend in my bedroom with me. It hurt a little the first time, a little blood and burning. The second time was a little better. By Sunday afternoon it was feeling really good. I had masturbated before this weekend and have had several orgasms at home alone. But God, having and orgasm with a hard cock inside me was out of this world. I liked this sex thing a lot.

Well, you know how foolish kids can be when it comes to sex. I wasn't thinking about birth control or anything. It was all so new to me all I was thinking about was getting Jacks hard cock back inside of me. I'm sure you know what happened. I month later I found out that I was going to be a Mother. My folks had other plans for their little girl. And getting married at 18 wasn't in their plans. But Jack and I were in Love so we married and started our lives together.

At first things were so, so. The sex department was great. Jack and I had sex every time we could get alone someplace.

Jack got very possessive with me. He didn't like me going out with my girl friends. When I did go out with friends he would always ask me if we were picking up guys. We would get in little fights over silly little things. When we went go out bar hopping he would accuse me of making goo-goo eyes at this guy or that guy. If I danced with one of his friends he blamed me for hitting on them. He didn't like any other guys looking at me. He was just very, very possessive. He loved me to wear short skirts and show off a lot of leg. But would get mad if other guys looked at me. Saying things like, pull your fucking skirt down, them guys can see your panties. Or stop bending over like that, them guys are looking at your fucking ass.

This made me very uncomfortable going out in public with him. I always knew that once we got home he would be pissed about this or that. I've never cheated on him or even think about doing something to hurt him or our marriage. Why he was thinking like this I'll never know.

Jack loves me to wear sexy little matching garter belt and stocking sets. And I love to dress up for him, for I know it's going to be a night of hot sex. But again if we went out someplace and something would happen he would be super pissed at me. By something happening I mean if it was windy out and my dress blew up giving some guys a look at my under things, he was pissed. Or if I was sitting in a chair and my dress or skirt road up a little showing the dark ring or lace at the top of my stockings, oh my God was I a slut in his eyes. I wish all guys had to wear a dress or skirt for a week, just to see that you can't always keep everything in place.

Well as the kids grew and time moved on Jack got a little better. He got so he would let me go to the beach with girl friends wears only a small bikini, or even go out shopping braless. These were big steps in our lives.

The big change in Jack came a years or so ago when we took a Carnival Cruise for our tenth anniversary. It was a 7-day cruise on this really big ship that left out of Miami, FL.. Our room was a little small but the ship was like a city inside it's self. It had stores, bars, pools, and hot tubs a gym, you name it they had it. I had never been on a cruise before but liked it very much. At night for dinner you dress up all formal and during the day you can run around in your bikini all day.

On the second day we were out at sea some place. We went up to the pool deck to work on our tans. At 10am the deck was chair to chair full of people lying out. So we went up one more deck looking for a spot. This deck was full also. So we went to the back of the ship and up one more deck by that big Carnival tail that you see on TV. As we went up the steps I saw a sign on the wall that read (Topless Deck No Camera's).

Jack was ahead of me so I pulled on his trunks and said I don't think this is the deck we're looking for.

He looked back down at me and said ah come on, it will be fine and it's not to crowded.

Well I knew a topless deck would be right up his alley. I really wasn't into checking out boobs all day but I kept my mouth shut and followed him over to a couple of beach chairs.

There were a few other couples up there but everybody had their tops on. We got all oiled up and were enjoying the hot Caribbean sun. Waiters came by every half-hour or so selling them fruity drinks. When it's as hot as it was then, them drinks go down like water.

After about 2 hours I got up to go to the restroom only to find out that I was about half drunk. I didn't know if it was the ship or me that was moving as I made my way down to the restroom.

Once I got back up to the topless deck I told Jack, man them drinks are getting to me. I was laughing and just having a great time.

That was when Jack about floored me. He said why don't you take your top off and get some sun on them white tits of yours?

I gave him one of them, what looks, laughing and then said, what did you say?

Jack then said, we don't know anybody on this ship and will never see any of these people again. Why don't you pop your top off and get some sun on your tits?

I still wasn't sure I was hearing what I was hearing. I said are you kidding me?

Jack smiled and said no, I'm not kidding you. Go ahead and take your top off. I think it would be a turn on. Don't you think it would be a turn on showing off your tits to these guys that keep walking by looking for a titty show?

I was in shock, Jack had never asked me to show my breasts to anyone before. Then with all the drinks I had consumed I started thinking, why not?

Jack then said, come on, pop the top, what could it hurt?

I was wearing a little red string bikini so it didn't hide much in the first place. So again the drinks had me not thinking totally right so I just said okay fine. I pulled the two little strings on the back loose then pulled my top over my head. I handed Jack my top and said here hold this for me so it doesn't blow away.

Jack was smiling from ear to ear as he said that's what I'm talking about, doesn't that feel better? You better get some lotion on your nipples before you burn them.

I felt so funny sitting out there in the open rubbing sun tan lotion on my nude breasts as a few guys watched me. The truth is it really turned me on. My nipples got hard as rocks as I worked the lotion into my breasts.

Jack laughed and said shit I can't watch this, you're giving me a boner. He then turned over so he could lie on his belly hiding his boner.

I put on my dark sunglasses and acted like I was reading a book. But really I was watching each and every guy walk by. They would act like they weren't looking at me but I could tell that they were as they stopped and looked this way and that way as if they were looking out at the sea. I could not believe how horny this was making me. My nipples were starting to hurt from being so hard and I hoped I wasn't making a wet spot in the crotch of my little red bottoms for people to see. I knew I was very wet. I didn't even cover up when the waiter came by asking if we would like a drink. I just ordered and handed him my card just as if I had my top on. I could see his eyes locked on my hard nipples as I ordered.

By five in the afternoon I was three sheets in the wind. Hell we both were, Jack or I are not big drinks. We were both I would say were flat ass out drunk. I few other girls had their tops off also, so I wasn't alone any more.

We started picking up our stuff to go in and shower and dress for dinner. I asked Jack, should I go topless all the way down to the room?

He laughed and said hmmm that would be a nice show. But I'm thinking you better put it back on, as he handed me my top.

Once in our room Jack was all over me. He had my top off and bottoms down before you could say Fun Ship. He was like a school kid as he took turns kissing and sucking on my hard nipples. He dropped me on the bed and went right to eating my wet pussy. I was holding his head in place as he licked me to a great orgasm. He moaned mmmmm God your really wet. After I had came two times Jack climbed up over the top of me.

Looking down at me he said fuck Bridget that was the hottest thing you've ever done. I got so turned on watching them guys looking at your tits. And I knew I was the one that was going to be sucking on them hard nipples.

I know love, it really turned me on also, I can't believe I did that.

We then kissed as Jack lined his hard cock up to my wet little pussy and started sinking it inside me.

Mmmm yes I moaned as I pushed up to him. Jack started fucking me at a nice pace, not to fast and not to slow. I closed my eyes and was thinking of all the men that had seen me today. I just couldn't get over how turned on this had made me. And Jack, my God it had turned him into a mad man, he has loving it.

In a short time Jack moaned in my ear ohhh Goddd I'mmm Comingggg. He pushed as deep inside me as he could and started pumping hot sperm into me. I squeezed his hard cock as hard as I could with my pussy lips, a little trick I've be doing for years. Jack always tells me that one day my pussy is going to bite his cock right off. I did the best I could do to squeeze every last drop of his cum out. As I was squeezing his cock with my pussy he moaned out again, oh fuck that feels so good the way your pussy bites on my cock. I just smiled and kept on squeezing him as tight as I could.

Lucky Jack had a vasectomy after the birth of out last child, it felt like he pumped a quart of hot sperm inside me.

Jack rolled off the top of me and was panting for air. He kissed me and said I'm sorry baby you didn't cum did ya?

I kissed him back and said oh yes I did, two times, thank you. I didn't add that no I didn't cum during sex, that it was before, with his tongue. We laid around kissing and hugging for about an hour before I jumped in the shower to start getting ready for dinner.

I was dressing as Jack took his shower. The first thing I slipped on was this cute and sexy little violet lace garter belt. Next I rolled a pair of off black stockings up my legs and hooked them to the four garter straps. Then I stepped into a little pair of matching string bikini panties. That had a full lace front and sheer silk see-through back. And last was this sexy little push- up matching bra. The lace on my underwear was very see-through. You could see my nipples and my little strip of hair right through panties.

I had just stepped into my long sexy red gown, and was looking at myself in the mirror as Jack entered the room. He was standing there nude, eyeing me up from head to toe. I could see that his cock was getting hard again as he said motherfucker do you look sexy in that dress. I like the way your tits are about to pop out.

The dress was really sexy. It had a plunging v-neck that revealed a lot of cleavage. It was kind of a glittery mesh with a long leg slit that ended right below my stocking tops.

Jacks cock was now fully hard as he picked up my dress to see what I was wearing under it. He moaned ah yessss I like this as he looked at my garter belt, panties and stockings. He reached around and was feeling up my panty-covered ass as he kissed me and asked if this was a new outfit that he had never seen it before?

I said yes, I got it for this cruise, do you like it?

Fuck yes I like it. His hand had now moved to my crotch and was feeling my pussy right through my panties.

I had to push his hand away and tell him that he could play with me later. He now had to get dressed so we could go to dinner and then hit some of the discos on the ship.

Dinner was great then we headed off to some of the clubs. I felt like a queen walking around that ship. I could feel guys looking at me as we walked. It made me feel so sexy knowing that all these guys wished they could be with me.

The disco was full and we could only find a seat at the bar. Again we are not big drinkers and them fruity drinks go down so easy. After an hour or so and three drinks I was feeling good again. I'm a dancer I love to dance. Jack on the other hand is not. I have to drag him out on the dance floor anyplace we go that has dancing. He would be happy if I danced with my girl friends all night, as long as I left him alone. Well, on this trip I didn't have any girl friends to dance with so he was the one. I got him out there for one fast and one slow song. After them two he was happy just sitting at the bar drinking.

And older gentleman that was sitting next to me started talking to me. He was very nice and nice to talk to. He told me that his wife had passed away 9 months ago and they had been planning this cruise for years. He had all ready paid for it so he said to himself to go ahead and go on it alone.

I told him I was sorry and that I think he did the right thing. You can't just sit and watch life pass you by. That you have to get out there and enjoy it.

I introduced Tom to Jack and they shook hands. Tom bought us both a drink as the three of us started talked about everything and anything. After a bit Tom then asked Jack if it would be okay to ask his wife for a dance?

Now Jack has never let me dance with another guy. I about fell over when he said sure, ask her, she is three times seven. I for sure don't like to dance.

Tom then looked me in the eyes and said, would you mind if I asked you to dance?

I looked back at him and said I would love to dance with you.

He got up and made a hook with this arm and said shall we?

Again I felt like a queen as I took his arm and headed off to the dance floor.

I was thinking this old guy would be good for maybe 4 or 5 dances. Old guy, I'm thinking he was 55 or 56. Well boy was I wrong. He loved to dance and was good at it. We didn't miss a dance the rest of the night. I think it was 4am when the bar closed and Tom was still going strong.

Jack on the other hand was totally out of it. He was passed out sitting at the bar. I got him awake and told him it was time to go to the cabin. He was really screwed up so Tom helped me walk him to our room. Once I got Jack in bed I thanked Tom for his help.

Tom said all your welcome, would it be to forward if I asked for a kiss goodnight?

I looked back at Jack passed out in the bed and then turned to Tom and said oh sure that will be fine. I then gave him a kiss right on the lips. It was a fast little peck, nothing long and hot.

Tom then said, thank you lady, you made my night. I'll see you around the ship tomorrow sometime. I really do feel sorry for you tonight.

Why do you feel sorry for me?

Tom smiled and then said, a sexy thing like you, all ready to go, and your husband is out like a light. I hope he knows what he's missing tonight. If you are in need of anything, I'm in cabin 2020.

I just smiled and knew this guy had just hit on me and I liked it. I then said okay Tom, I'll keep that in mind, goodnight. As I closed the door I was even thinking wow that guy could have maybe been a fun time in bed.

I took off my heels and dress and was walking around the room just dressed in my sexy little under-things. I opened the drapes and looked out at the black ocean. I couldn't get Tom out of my mind. All the drinks and the dancing had me so wet and horny. Then it hit me, what the hell are you thinking, you don't even know that man, get that shit out of your head right now.

I didn't even undress, I climbed in bed next to Jack thinking he would like waking up in the morning to me dressed in sexy underwear.

Once in bed I closed my eyes and Tom came right back in my mind again. God why couldn't I stop thinking about him? I was thinking about the kiss goodnight and how he was rubbing his hands up and down my back as we slow danced. He had been running his fingers along the top of my garter belt on my back-end. I know he knew what I was wearing under my dress.

My fingers had a mind of their own as they made their way down to my lace panties. I could feel that they were very wet as I started rubbing my clit right through them. Oh God was I ever horny. I started thinking what would have happen if I were to go to Tom's room. I looked over at sleeping Jack as I slipped my hand down inside my little lace panties. Oh my, was my pussy ever wet as I ran my index finger up and down my wet pussy lips. In my mind Tom was on top of me about to slip his hard cock inside me. I moaned ohhhh fuck me as I sank my index and middle fingers inside my hot wet pussy hole. I used my thumb to roll my clit around as I fingered myself. In my mind Tom was fucking me right then and it wasn't going to end until I was cumming. My left hand pushed my bra up over my breasts as I started playing with my hard nipples. I looked over at Jack again as my hips started grinding up to my fingers. I moaned out mmmmm God, fuck me Tom as I sank my two fingers deep inside my wet pussy.

It wasn't long before I was humping my hips up off the bed moaning out very loud. I knew I was about to have a wild orgasm in bed right next to my sleeping husband as I was thinking about another man. Just then it happened, I moaned out, OHHHH YESSSS, OH YESSS TOM, I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGG. I was rolling my clit around as my body shook all over. Oh my was that one great orgasm. I gave Jack a kiss goodnight and fell asleep with Tom still on my mind.

The next morning I woke up still thinking of Tom. I was thinking that he was fucking me right then and there. His hard cock felt so good sliding in and out of me. I started moaning mmmmm yes, yess, oh yesss. Then it hit me, shit I'm fucking him right in bed next to Jack. I opened my eyes to see if Jack was awake and knew what I was doing. But Jack wasn't there, he wasn't next to me. I looked up at Tom to find that in fact it was Jack on top of me fill me with his hard cock. MMMMMM I was dreaming. I moaned oh God I love you as I started working my hips up to meet him.

I could feel my orgasm starting deep inside my belly as I moaned oh God don't stop. But that was short lived, just then Jack pushed deep inside me and moaned mmmmmmmm. I knew he was cumming as I felt his hard cock swell up and start jerking deep inside of me. I did my little pussy trick as squeezed his hard cock as hard as I could with my pussy lips. Jack moaned ohhhh God I love when you do that as he pumped me full of cum.

After Jack was done cumming he rolled off me and said he was sorry for passing out on me last night.

I replied Oh that's fine, I had fun dancing with Tom, thanks for letting me dance with him.

He smiled and said that's good you had fun, did he try to hit on you? I saw his hand on your ass one time as you were slow dancing.

No he was a gentleman for the most part.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,361 Followers